May 29, 2024, 05:17:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 257684 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: June 20, 2011, 12:02:21 PM »

And we will not have court Wed afternoon either, according to CJBP

In the downtime we might as well work on our Halloween costumes because we may be still sitting here waiting at this rate

Isn't that the truth!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 20, 2011, 12:03:11 PM »

Tweets say JP went into another court  room to watch a trial.   Needs the link.  MB

So, now we know what he does on his "down" time!!  LOL

I wish someone knew for sure what was going on and could clue us in.  I am completely "kerfuffled"

On In Sessions they said the defense said they were going to call their witness and going to get her. There was a very elderly lady in the witness section but all of sudden it was over. They do not know who she is.

Tony Pipitone said that Dr. Bock (sp?) was there. Wonder if it is the same problem with her written opinions.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: June 20, 2011, 12:03:35 PM »

think I will take advantage of no court today and get some stuff done around here..
see you all later this evening...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #523 on: June 20, 2011, 12:03:50 PM »

I hope juror 4 gets kicked off.

be careful what you wish for.....remember what happened to the defense.....they got their wish for Judge S to recuse himself and they got Judge Perry...bet they wish they had JS back

Good point, Sunny! JP is so much better for this trial, IMO.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: June 20, 2011, 12:05:42 PM »

InSession In Session
by TrialNotes
Judge Perry takes the bench. He announces that "by joint stipulation court is in recess until 9:00 tomorrow morning." #CaseyAnthony

http://twitter.com/#!/InSession

I'm not the brightest crayon in the box.. but what does that mean? ANYONE??

JMO Angie...but I think JP gave them til tomorrow morning to get all their chit in one bucket.....and by stating it is by a joint stipulation neither side can come back and bring up any issue about the delay.  CYA!

Thanks Sunny
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: June 20, 2011, 12:05:54 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
06/20/2011           Motion to Quash
Subpoena

Someone was served & either it was a wrong identification or served with no a lawful basi or something was requested to be set aside, void or suppressed

Maybe it was for Vasco, who had nothing to do with George in any shape or  manner.  Just the defense reaching once again for straws that do not exist.

Self-edit straws for straw. 

I think it is in regards to this Eickelbloom
omg what incompetence! and to think baez pulled this on saturday! and is now blaming the state! how unbelievably incompetent.. this idiot has no business practicing law.
Eickelbloom?  looked it up and can't find anything.  thx!

Richard and Selma Eikelenboom
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: June 20, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »

You think all the hard work that the monkeys did over the weekend got to Jeff and helped him for the  Motion to Quash???

::justice2NJ::

I am thinking this is over the supeonea for Vasco.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 20, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »

The elderly witness is probably the plant lady...Dr. Bock or Brock......very sweet depo but a little ditzy
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 20, 2011, 12:08:21 PM »

The elderly witness is probably the plant lady...Dr. Bock or Brock......very sweet depo but a little ditzy
I think all the defense witnesses have been more than a little ditzy!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #529 on: June 20, 2011, 12:08:47 PM »

They are showing Dr. Spitz on HLN and  I think he looks like the little elderly man in the movie, "UP". 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 20, 2011, 12:10:01 PM »

be careful what you wish for.....remember what happened to the defense.....they got their wish for Judge S to recuse himself and they got Judge Perry...

Hee hee! You're right!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: June 20, 2011, 12:10:18 PM »

Richard and Selma Eikelenboom

This is an article about a cold case from 1985. The victim's mother wants the Eikelenbooms to use touch DNA to help find the killer, but at the time of the article, August, 2009, the Eikelenbooms had not yet received the necessary certification in order to do the testing. I think this is the whole problem (besides the out of country thing) that the State has with these people.

A Burnsville mother won't let her daughter's murder case go cold
A newly released 911 call brings fresh, chilling attention to a 1985 killing in N.Y.

By ALEX EBERT, Star Tribune
Last update: August 13, 2009 - 9:41 AM

~ Snipped and BBM ~

In recent months, O'Connell has struggled with the New York State Health Department in her effort to get new scientists to review the scant evidence. After renowned Dutch forensic scientists Selma and Richard Eikelenboom agreed to analyze the evidence for "touch DNA," O'Connell said she thought she had caught a break. They had taken tiny particles left at crime scenes and solved several famous cold cases throughout the United States.

Seneca County agreed to pay the $10,000 to $30,000 it would cost for testing, but the health department won't release the evidence to the Eikelenbooms because they don't have the special certification required by state rules.

"At this time we are still awaiting their application," department spokesperson Jeffery Hammond said. Another New York laboratory, Bode Technology Group, is certified to do the work, he said.

http://www.startribune.com/local/53083902.html

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 20, 2011, 12:12:25 PM »

You think all the hard work that the monkeys did over the weekend got to Jeff and helped him for the  Motion to Quash???

::justice2NJ::

I am thinking this is over the supeonea for Vasco.

Tks, saw that 10 posts after.
Can you imagine jose doing this in the future after this?
My father use to say when he got mad, "one way ticket to the moon".

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
crazybabyborg
« Reply #533 on: June 20, 2011, 12:12:37 PM »

APRIL 6, 2011

::snipping2::

The defense today also questioned its forensic botanist, Dr. Jane Bock, who is being used to dispute Hall's findings.

Bock said she is not aware from any of the botany literature of plant-root growth estimates based on the measured diameters of unknown plants. "I'm not aware any such information at all," said Bock, who added that she spent time trying to track down such research.

As with the other witnesses today, Bock testified remotely and was not in the courtroom.

Bock finished testifying just before 3 p.m. Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton did not ask her a single question.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-04-06/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-science-hearin20110406_1_attorney-jose-baez-casey-anthony-attorney-dorothy-clay-sims/2
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: June 20, 2011, 12:12:43 PM »

Just so we all know, even praphrased tweets should be linked ? Sorry thought it would be okay.

We'd like the link back to the tweet/twitter, or if someone else posted it here, quote their post and comment on it.  When you post "tweets are saying" it's just like saying "I read somewhere..."   Which tweets and who's saying it?  We want to know where and where we can read it, plus give credit where it's due. Give one or two tweets as examples, maybe? So yeah, the link back would be good.  Inquiring monkeys wanna know. Thanks! 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:22:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 20, 2011, 12:14:35 PM »

OMgosh, mizjay I love your av, it made me laugh!

Thanks!  they are something aren't they?!

I bet that there are more than a couple remaining expert witnesses that need to be re-deposed . Kind of looks like Baez did decide to take his chances with the ambush ploys and incomplete reports.
Baez probably knows that because it's a DP trial, he'll get leeway but did he really think JP would just stop the testimony and tell him to get it together? He must have thought he could steamroll the judge....hahaha..didn't work.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: June 20, 2011, 12:19:48 PM »

Selma Eikelenboom: Selma is a forensic medical expert. In 1999, she became the Forensic Medical Examiner for Amsterdam’s Municipal Medical and Health Authority. She later worked in the crime scene investigation unit for the Netherlands Forensic Institute Department of Biology. She worked closely with European law enforcement authorities and the judicial system. In 2003, she formed her own company, Independent Forensic Services, a private laboratory in the Netherlands that specializes in recovery of trace evidence and Touch DNA testing that she operates with her husband Richard.

Richard Eikelenboom: Richard is a forensic scientist specializing in trace evidence recovery and bloodstain pattern analysis. He also worked for the Netherlands Forensic Institute Department of Biology. In 2005, he joined Selma as a partner at Independent Forensic Services. Richard and Selma’s work on the Timothy Master’s case pioneered the use of Touch DNA sample recovery methods in the US. The Master’s case was the first exoneration case in the US to utilize touch DNA.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: June 20, 2011, 12:20:18 PM »

Btw the picture of "team Calyee" should have a little monkey over the shoulder too?????

I did this picture last night - we are with her.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: June 20, 2011, 12:20:28 PM »

Dr. Jane Bock

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 20, 2011, 12:21:15 PM »

APRIL 6, 2011

The defense today also questioned its forensic botanist, Dr. Jane Bock, who is being used to dispute Hall's findings.

Bock said she is not aware from any of the botany literature of plant-root growth estimates based on the measured diameters of unknown plants. "I'm not aware any such information at all," said Bock, who added that she spent time trying to track down such research.

As with the other witnesses today, Bock testified remotely and was not in the courtroom.

Bock finished testifying just before 3 p.m. Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton did not ask her a single question.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-04-06/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-science-hearin20110406_1_attorney-jose-baez-casey-anthony-attorney-dorothy-clay-sims/2

Is the defense trying to clean out the nursing homes and use them for witnesses?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.