April 28, 2024, 11:53:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255915 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: June 20, 2011, 02:48:47 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony The thing is -- when I am in court -- I take obsessive notes for the book I am writing. I can try to follow everyone, I guess!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: June 20, 2011, 02:53:15 PM »

Sims left ICA by herself.  I hope a bailiff is watching her close so she does not give herself a papercut and need medical intervention 

LOL!  You know what I'd pay good money to see?  Casey, unattended, gets down on her hands and knees and tries to crawl out of the courtroom.  And then all the bailiffs pounce on her and she is hauled away, kicking and screaming.  Man, would that be a pleasing sight.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: June 20, 2011, 02:53:27 PM »

#caseyanthony The thing is -- when I am in court -- I take obsessive notes for the book I am writing. I can try to follow everyone, I guess!

One of many more to come, we know this.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: June 20, 2011, 02:53:41 PM »

Just projecting here.....I cannot imagine how Baez is managing knowing his every move is analyzed against a backdrop of incompetence.  If I knew the judge and the general public thought of me in such a negative light, I would be a nervous wreck.  If I knew there was a possibility of sanctions, etc. after the hearing , I would be a basket case.   

Not sure I am getting my point across,  as I said, I am projecting.   I cannot imagine how this man faces the court each day....I would want to quit my job, change careers and move to another town.

Terri

Not in my back yard!!!! I cannot even watch him on the TV.  There are just no words to describe someone that clueless.  I do not get it.

Terri

Well you may get you wish - hose b moving to a town near you. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: June 20, 2011, 02:54:02 PM »

Oh my..I think when this trial is over so many people be will writing books it will take up a whole shelf at the library.

I hate that a baby murdering mother gets all this attention for doing the most despicable thing possible, murdering her child, and then throwing everyone who crosses her path, as well as those family members that still love her,under the bus!

After this is over I won't watch shows or read a book unless it was from someone on the prosecution side.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 20, 2011, 02:54:34 PM »

Sorry, I got my reply in the quote box.  I could not stomach living near Baez.   He is beyond disgust to me.

Terri
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: June 20, 2011, 02:55:29 PM »

I don't think Judge Perry is going to let this train run off the tracks into a mistrial..try as the defense might..disrupting the flow is one thing..mistrial is a whole other story.

I think the Judge would just as soon push on and upward..even if he has to school Baez and the DT daily..and sanction them at the end..rather then let them run rampent over him and his courtroom.

I agree and could any of the attorneys afford to do this pro bono again?
Somehow I doubt it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: June 20, 2011, 02:55:29 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:03:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #608 on: June 20, 2011, 02:57:02 PM »

what do you think jp does in his "down" time? (besides reading legal books) 
golf? foodie? cooks? family?  video games?

I don't know about JP, but I'll bet Baez dresses up in his best suit and dances in front of a mirror, singing along to Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff."

No wonder Casey was attracted to him.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: June 20, 2011, 02:57:51 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

God. He's senile and delusional.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:24:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: June 20, 2011, 02:58:14 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

LOL..the old man has quite the ego doesn't he?

I am thinking he is the one that just doesn't get it..not the jury..him.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:23:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: June 20, 2011, 02:58:57 PM »

what do you think jp does in his "down" time? (besides reading legal books) 
golf? foodie? cooks? family?  video games?

I don't know about JP, but I'll bet Baez dresses up in his best suit and dances in front of a mirror, singing along to Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff."

No wonder Casey was attracted to him.

I swear, the image of Baez with that song in my head made me laugh out loud...that is the first time ever in this case...
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 20, 2011, 02:59:07 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

The proof is in the pudding, or should I say koolaid - the kind mixed up by kc, the duhfense and their witnesses...jeesh, dilusional much?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:23:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: June 20, 2011, 03:00:11 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

WOW!    

pb
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:06:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: June 20, 2011, 03:01:55 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial: Psychiatric Clues of an Accused Child Killer

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-psychological-portrait-accused-child-killer/story?id=13881355
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 20, 2011, 03:05:24 PM »

I don't think Judge Perry is going to let this train run off the tracks into a mistrial..try as the defense might..disrupting the flow is one thing..mistrial is a whole other story.

I think the Judge would just as soon push on and upward..even if he has to school Baez and the DT daily..and sanction them at the end..rather then let them run rampent over him and his courtroom.

When I consider the 9:00 AM timing rather than 6:00 AM for the starting of tomorrow's trial proceedings and ... when I consider JP's admonition of both the prosecution and defence attorneys ... I have a heck of a hinky feeling.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony judge announces surprise recess
updated 6/20/2011 11:55:33 AM ET

ORLANDO, Fla. — The judge presiding over Casey Anthony's murder trial suddenly and unexpectedly suspended proceedings for a day, NBC News reported Monday.

The announcement came after Judge Belvin Perry held discussions behind closed doors with lawyers.

The reason for the recess until Tuesday at 9 a.m. was not known, but should become clear later Monday when transcripts of the backroom conversation become available.

Earlier Monday, Perry scolded defense attorneys and prosecutors Monday for wasting time as they argued about legal issues that should have been taken up before court began.

Perry listened for almost 25 minutes before asking prosecutor Jeff Ashton and defense attorney Jose Baez to look at the clock and tell him the time.

Ashton said 9:25, while Baez responded 9:26.

That prompted the judge to say, "that shows the two of you will never agree on anything."

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43463780/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: June 20, 2011, 03:05:29 PM »

One of many more to come, we know this.   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 20, 2011, 03:06:26 PM »

Oh my..I think when this trial is over so many people be will writing books it will take up a whole shelf at the library.

I hate that a baby murdering mother gets all this attention for doing the most despicable thing possible, murdering her child, and then throwing everyone who crosses her path, as well as those family members that still love her,under the bus!

After this is over I won't watch shows or read a book unless it was from someone on the prosecution side.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: June 20, 2011, 03:07:07 PM »

I listened to many of the HLN programs again this weekend and I don't remember who said it, but.... apparently Casey can only cut her hair with nail clippers. No scissors are allowed.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 20, 2011, 03:08:11 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

OMG.....proves the saying...There is no fool, like an OLD fool!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:06:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.