April 27, 2024, 02:41:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255805 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #660 on: June 20, 2011, 04:17:30 PM »

So, let's say JBP declares a misstrial (shudders).  Does JBP become the judge for the new trial?  Would Ashton and Linda be the prosecutors? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: June 20, 2011, 04:22:03 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony The thing is -- when I am in court -- I take obsessive notes for the book I am writing. I can try to follow everyone, I guess!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

Oh my..I think when this trial is over so many people be will writing books it will take up a whole shelf at the library.

I hate that a baby murdering mother gets all this attention for doing the most despicable thing possible, murdering her child, and then throwing everyone who crosses her path, as well as those family members that still love her,under the bus!

After this is over I won't watch shows or read a book unless it was from someone on the prosecution side.

How about if I write it?  I am thinking of doing one from Caylee's perspective of it all.

I just wish there was a way to change the story to a happy ending  :...(

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: June 20, 2011, 04:26:11 PM »

#caseyanthony The thing is -- when I am in court -- I take obsessive notes for the book I am writing. I can try to follow everyone, I guess!

Oh my..I think when this trial is over so many people be will writing books it will take up a whole shelf at the library.

I hate that a baby murdering mother gets all this attention for doing the most despicable thing possible, murdering her child, and then throwing everyone who crosses her path, as well as those family members that still love her,under the bus!

After this is over I won't watch shows or read a book unless it was from someone on the prosecution side.

How about if I write it?  I am thinking of doing one from Caylee's perspective of it all.

I agree with you akmom.
There are NO winners here at all.
Sad.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: June 20, 2011, 04:32:55 PM »

A happening ending is not going to happen.  The fact remains that Casey killed Caylee.  Justice prevailing will have to suffice.

Janet

++++++

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: June 20, 2011, 04:34:20 PM »

Self Edit - My Last Post

happening s/b happy

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: June 20, 2011, 04:35:34 PM »

There is...sort of...next time Cindy wraps her hands around KC's neck, she chokes the chit out of her....Justice Served.

I bet Cindy can be a "spiteful beotch" too, if she so desires....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: June 20, 2011, 04:37:33 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Jan-Garavaglia/227515320593316?sk=wall

If you want to leave a message for Dr. G

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: June 20, 2011, 04:39:57 PM »

Unfortunately there will be no happy ending....no one really wins in this case....it's not about winning...it's about Justice and unfortunately Justice will not bring Caylee back....and I often think this is exactly what the A's think...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: June 20, 2011, 04:44:06 PM »

MarthaSugalski Martha Sugalski
"Jose stepped into the batters box now he cant ask people to throw it to him underhanded." - WESH 2 legal expert Jeff Deen -

http://twitter.com/#!/MarthaSugalski
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: June 20, 2011, 04:45:05 PM »

MarthaSugalski Martha Sugalski
"Clearly Jose isnt ready for prime time." - WESH 2 legal analyst Richard Hornsby @bobkealing

http://twitter.com/#!/MarthaSugalski
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: June 20, 2011, 04:45:44 PM »

No,not a happy ending , but it will bring hope to all those that care about all the Haleighs,Kyrons ,and Natalees. Hope that someday ,someone will pay for what they have done.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: June 20, 2011, 04:45:49 PM »

Unfortunately there will be no happy ending....no one really wins in this case....it's not about winning...it's about Justice and unfortunately Justice will not bring Caylee back....and I often think this is exactly what the A's think...

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have believed, for quite some time now, that Caylee is in a much better place  an angelic monkey

And Sunny - ITA that the A's are in that frame of mind...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: June 20, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-20-should-casey-anthony-testify_n.htm
Should Casey Anthony testify at her murder trial?By Marisol Bello, USA TODAYUpdated 22m ago
The drama of the summer continues in Courtroom 23 in Orlando as court watchers wonder if Casey Anthony, the Florida mom accused of killing her toddler, will take the stand in her own defense.
Legal analysts say she has little choice but to testify after her defense lawyer said in his opening statement that Anthony's daughter, Caylee, drowned in the family pool and her father helped cover it up. The lawyer, Jose Baez, told the jury that Anthony had been molested by her father as a child and that conditioned her to keep quiet about what happened to her daughter.

"She has to take the stand now," says George Parnham, a lawyer who defended Andrea Yates, the Houston mother who drowned her five children during a psychotic breakdown. "She has to explain this to the jury. They need to hear from her. You need to humanize your client."
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: June 20, 2011, 04:48:40 PM »

Good evening monkeys!!!   

I find it a little more than disturbing when Baez screws up and JP admonishes both of them.  Maybe JA has made a few errors but nothing to the scale of bozo!!   I just think it's unfair to scold them equally.  It's almost like kids in school these days.  If you hit the bully back you both get suspended.  I certainly hope bozo looses his license when this is over.  I have no idea how some of the talking heads sometimes say what a great job bozo is doing.  JMO

As a side note, I'm watching Spitz again.  What a fool he is.  He is as arrogant as bozo.  I hope the jury doesn't buy into his BS.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: June 20, 2011, 04:49:47 PM »

http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6
SHEP SMITH Blows Top Over Casey Anthony Trial: 'What More Do You Need To Know Here If You're A Juror!?'
Jen Ortiz | Jun. 20, 2011, 4:35 PM

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6#ixzz1PqqLprTw

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: June 20, 2011, 04:50:43 PM »

The weather channel is running a story every few minutes, all day, warning people about the dangers of portable, backyard swimming pools and the risk of small children drowning. They say a child drowns in the US every four days.

Wish they had run this at a different time, like maybe April.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: June 20, 2011, 04:53:28 PM »

Casey Anthony trial: Social media let us all be pundits

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-social-media-20110619,0,6741871.story
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #677 on: June 20, 2011, 04:53:47 PM »

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I have believed, for quite some time now, that Caylee is in a much better place  an angelic monkey

And Sunny - ITA that the A's are in that frame of mind...

I think her precious little soul died to save those she loved most - her grandparents.  I think Caylee's death messed up Casey's plan to kill them & take the house.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: June 20, 2011, 04:55:52 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-20-should-casey-anthony-testify_n.htm
Should Casey Anthony testify at her murder trial?By Marisol Bello, USA TODAYUpdated 22m ago
The drama of the summer continues in Courtroom 23 in Orlando as court watchers wonder if Casey Anthony, the Florida mom accused of killing her toddler, will take the stand in her own defense.
Legal analysts say she has little choice but to testify after her defense lawyer said in his opening statement that Anthony's daughter, Caylee, drowned in the family pool and her father helped cover it up. The lawyer, Jose Baez, told the jury that Anthony had been molested by her father as a child and that conditioned her to keep quiet about what happened to her daughter.

"She has to take the stand now," says George Parnham, a lawyer who defended Andrea Yates, the Houston mother who drowned her five children during a psychotic breakdown. "She has to explain this to the jury. They need to hear from her. You need to humanize your client."

if she does, and I think she will, who do you think should go up against her?  Jeff or Linda?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: June 20, 2011, 04:57:50 PM »

if she does, and I think she will, who do you think should go up against her?  Jeff or Linda?
IMO -- another woman laying into her would be more effective than a man.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.