April 27, 2024, 10:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255783 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: June 20, 2011, 04:59:18 PM »

what do you think jp does in his "down" time? (besides reading legal books) 
golf? foodie? cooks? family?  video games?

I don't know about JP, but I'll bet Baez dresses up in his best suit and dances in front of a mirror, singing along to Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff."

No wonder Casey was attracted to him.
A good article for all the JP fans
http://www.orlandomagazine.com/Orlando-Magazine/April-2011/Order-in-His-Court/
Yep or "can't touch this" or "I'm too sexy"  ohhhh my age is showing! (by the way I just don't get this music these days)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: June 20, 2011, 05:01:42 PM »

http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6
SHEP SMITH Blows Top Over Casey Anthony Trial: 'What More Do You Need To Know Here If You're A Juror!?'
Jen Ortiz | Jun. 20, 2011, 4:35 PM

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6#ixzz1PqqLprTw

I thought Shep's head was going to pop off at the end when he was getting excited.  I agree with him, there is so much evidence why waste all this time?  It seems justice is about loop holes and not facts when you watch this case.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: June 20, 2011, 05:02:39 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Do you think he thinks his "poop don't stink".  I just wish he was younger.  I think his age would stop some peers from giving him crap even if they think he was full of it.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:17:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #683 on: June 20, 2011, 05:05:36 PM »

I listened to many of the HLN programs again this weekend and I don't remember who said it, but.... apparently Casey can only cut her hair with nail clippers. No scissors are allowed.

I'm surprised they don't hire her a makeup artist & hair stylist before each appearance!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: June 20, 2011, 05:06:42 PM »

http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6
SHEP SMITH Blows Top Over Casey Anthony Trial: 'What More Do You Need To Know Here If You're A Juror!?'
Jen Ortiz | Jun. 20, 2011, 4:35 PM

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6#ixzz1PqqLprTw

Shep is a hoot!! Tells it like it is!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #685 on: June 20, 2011, 05:06:57 PM »

So, I watched the hearings from today.

After Bozo got done slobbering for the judge (and the guy behind him tried to stifle his laughter) JBP said all laywers would be rquried to be there at 8:30.  Then, later on he said he was this close to requiring them to be there at 8:30.  Which is it?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: June 20, 2011, 05:07:59 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-20-should-casey-anthony-testify_n.htm
Should Casey Anthony testify at her murder trial?By Marisol Bello, USA TODAYUpdated 22m ago
The drama of the summer continues in Courtroom 23 in Orlando as court watchers wonder if Casey Anthony, the Florida mom accused of killing her toddler, will take the stand in her own defense.
Legal analysts say she has little choice but to testify after her defense lawyer said in his opening statement that Anthony's daughter, Caylee, drowned in the family pool and her father helped cover it up. The lawyer, Jose Baez, told the jury that Anthony had been molested by her father as a child and that conditioned her to keep quiet about what happened to her daughter.

"She has to take the stand now," says George Parnham, a lawyer who defended Andrea Yates, the Houston mother who drowned her five children during a psychotic breakdown. "She has to explain this to the jury. They need to hear from her. You need to humanize your client."
 ::snipping2::

if she does, and I think she will, who do you think should go up against her?  Jeff or Linda?

Linda.... ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: June 20, 2011, 05:11:41 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-20-should-casey-anthony-testify_n.htm
Should Casey Anthony testify at her murder trial?By Marisol Bello, USA TODAYUpdated 22m ago
The drama of the summer continues in Courtroom 23 in Orlando as court watchers wonder if Casey Anthony, the Florida mom accused of killing her toddler, will take the stand in her own defense.
Legal analysts say she has little choice but to testify after her defense lawyer said in his opening statement that Anthony's daughter, Caylee, drowned in the family pool and her father helped cover it up. The lawyer, Jose Baez, told the jury that Anthony had been molested by her father as a child and that conditioned her to keep quiet about what happened to her daughter.

"She has to take the stand now," says George Parnham, a lawyer who defended Andrea Yates, the Houston mother who drowned her five children during a psychotic breakdown. "She has to explain this to the jury. They need to hear from her. You need to humanize your client."
 ::snipping2::

if she does, and I think she will, who do you think should go up against her?  Jeff or Linda?

Linda ::justice2NJ::

Ayup...Linda - an educated, hard working, loving mother....all the things KC wasn't, isn't and never will be....
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: June 20, 2011, 05:13:35 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
More than 55 people in line to watch #caseyanthony trial tomorrow. Many were inside today's session. -Longo http://lockerz.com/s/112579204

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey Fixed link.  MB
With early recess, they had a jump on getting in line.  I still feel viewing from home is the better option. Between the tv, numerous tabs up on the puter with everything I need to see and best of all, being here!.......It's all I could ask for.    

This is why I have yet to go to the trial...I have a better view home.
I know I will not be able to sit there and keep quiet!  
I might be in the next cell by ICA    

Both of my daughter's one is 22 and the other is 14 want to go but I keep telling them we will ALL be in JAIL!    

pb

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:27:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: June 20, 2011, 05:15:59 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

I had a male friend asking me why all the obsession with the case.

This was my reply.

Some of us who are obsessed with the Caylee Anthony trial are looking for some overdue justice for a little girl. We want Mom punished and we even want Grandma and Grandpa to admit what they did wrong.  Caylee has no family standing up for her. They are all trying to save her mother. It is not an entertainment issue for us, we have been following this for three years before the media was involved in the courtroom frenzy.  We stayed up at night reading maps and pings for months trying to figure out where she put the body, because we knew she did it.  We saw Grandma and Grandpa cleaning the trunk of the evidence and taking donations when they knew the baby was dead.  And now we have a chance for the truth and justice, and maybe a little vengeance.

I do not have t.v. or cable right now but I do not need it, I would rather be here with you guys anyway, people who understand.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: June 20, 2011, 05:19:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

This was my reply.

Some of us who are obsessed with the Caylee Anthony trial are looking for some overdue justice for a little girl. We want Mom punished and we even want Grandma and Grandpa to admit what they did wrong.  Caylee has no family standing up for her. They are all trying to save her mother. It is not an entertainment issue for us, we have been following this for three years before the media was involved in the courtroom frenzy.  We stayed up at night reading maps and pings for months trying to figure out where she put the body, because we knew she did it.  We saw Grandma and Grandpa cleaning the trunk of the evidence and taking donations when they knew the baby was dead.  And now we have a chance for the truth and justice, and maybe a little vengeance.

I do not have t.v. or cable right now but I do not need it, I would rather be here with you guys anyway, people who understand.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: June 20, 2011, 05:21:44 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

This was my reply.

an angelic monkey

pb

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: June 20, 2011, 05:27:37 PM »

IMO -- another woman laying into her would be more effective than a man.
[/quote]

I agree! ICA will NOT be able to handle a ACCOMPLISHED and STRONG woman like Linda telling her she is a piece of s%^t in a nice way!

pb

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: June 20, 2011, 05:29:02 PM »

IMO -- another woman laying into her would be more effective than a man.

I agree! ICA will NOT be able to handle a ACCOMPLISHED and STRONG woman like Linda telling her she is a piece of s%^t in a nice way!

pb
[/quote]

Been here since 2008 you would think I know how to do this quote thing by now   

pb

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: June 20, 2011, 05:42:58 PM »

Linda, I believe would ask the right questions and let kc  herself.  Karma

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #695 on: June 20, 2011, 05:49:40 PM »

So, I watched the hearings from today.

After Bozo got done slobbering for the judge (and the guy behind him tried to stifle his laughter) JBP said all laywers would be rquried to be there at 8:30.  Then, later on he said he was this close to requiring them to be there at 8:30.  Which is it?

The attorneys must appear at 830 and trial starts at 9 - JBP said he was thinking of starting court at 830. As of now it will be 9 am start unless whine azz has something to discuss with the judge

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: June 20, 2011, 05:50:26 PM »

Excuse me, who's website is blocked?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: June 20, 2011, 05:52:04 PM »

Good evening monkeys!!!   

I find it a little more than disturbing when Baez screws up and JP admonishes both of them.  Maybe JA has made a few errors but nothing to the scale of bozo!!   I just think it's unfair to scold them equally.  It's almost like kids in school these days.  If you hit the bully back you both get suspended.  I certainly hope bozo looses his license when this is over.  I have no idea how some of the talking heads sometimes say what a great job bozo is doing.  JMO

As a side note, I'm watching Spitz again.  What a fool he is.  He is as arrogant as bozo.  I hope the jury doesn't buy into his BS.

Hi Don. Great comments.
I'm very surprised with 2 dp attorneys affiliated with Jose, defense team why they have allowed themselves to be a part of this.
Wouldn't you think they ALL have a say in how to defend their client in the best way?  This surely isn't the best way. JMO
I would think ALL 3 might be getting their careers busted.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: June 20, 2011, 05:57:02 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Sorry Northern - this was one of those websites that was in the Righthaven suit that we have blocked.  I apologize for having to remove the info but better remove than be sued later. 

RightHaven Suit info
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: June 20, 2011, 05:58:15 PM »

It was just a moment of wishful thinking, of course, I realize there are no happy endings possible for anyone involved in this.  Not one person who comes in contact with the Anthonys seems to emerge unscathed.  I have never seen anything like it.  I do feel that in a way, this trial is for all the missing and murdered who have not been found. 

I have a Christmas ornament that I bought in memory of Caylee.  It is a little angel.  Ironically she has her eyes closed, but is holding up a lantern.......looks like she is looking for Justice.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.