April 27, 2024, 01:57:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 23 - 6/20/11  (Read 255798 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 20, 2011, 09:55:12 PM »

That putz on NG tonite was Alex Sanchez. He NEVER gets it right.
I am sick to death of most of her talking azzwipes.
Richard Herman is another one. 
A five year old has more common sense and intelligence than those two.
Here in Canada, only the best of best get into law school. You need a close to a 4.0 grade point average, have to sit your LSAT exams ( difficult ). And you have to do more than be able to inhale and exhale without a reminder which seems to be their only qualifications. 
Shut your tv's off, Mark Geragos is going to be on Joy Behar. I know better and I am done with the tv tonite, just can't take another minute of listening to any more dreck from these legal weasels. 

I am sick of the talking heads too...azz wipes is correct..
won't be watching Joy or Mark Geragos tonight..not in the mood to hear them spew their bull..Joy tries to be funny when she's not...Mark thinks he knows it all, and he doesn't..have not liked him since he defended Scott Peterson..unsuccessfully I might add..

He outdid himself when he didn't even bother to show up for the verdict...jeez...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: June 20, 2011, 09:56:23 PM »

http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6
SHEP SMITH Blows Top Over Casey Anthony Trial: 'What More Do You Need To Know Here If You're A Juror!?'
Jen Ortiz | Jun. 20, 2011, 4:35 PM

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/shep-smith-casey-anthony-video-2011-6#ixzz1PqqLprTw

I thought Shep's head was going to pop off at the end when he was getting excited.  I agree with him, there is so much evidence why waste all this time?  It seems justice is about loop holes and not facts when you watch this case.

Love him!

I love Shep too! He calls it like he sees it....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: June 20, 2011, 09:59:40 PM »

LOL!  I thought I was the only one that caught that!!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: June 20, 2011, 10:02:28 PM »

Well........... I thought a plea deal was coming right after jury selection! I was starting to think that State would not offer one anymore as their case is strong. Now I'm kind of leaning back to the side saying they may take a plea. I say this because the Defenses' WILLFUL contempt for the Judge and the rule of law is making the probability of a mistrial awfully real. The State (and taxpayers) cannot afford another re-trial and getting a new jury will be next to impossible.

That said, I think the State will DEMAND a truthful confession and the punishment will VERY severe. -JMO

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: June 20, 2011, 10:04:07 PM »

Well........... I thought a plea deal was coming right after jury selection! I was starting to think that State would not offer one anymore as their case is strong. Now I'm kind of leaning back to the side saying they may take a plea. I say this because the Defenses' WILLFUL contempt for the Judge and the rule of law is making the probability of a mistrial awfully real. The State (and taxpayers) cannot afford another re-trial and getting a new jury will be next to impossible.

That said, I think the State will DEMAND a truthful confession and the punishment will VERY severe. -JMO

how will we ever know if it is truthful?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 20, 2011, 10:07:23 PM »

TRUTHFUL being the key word here...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: June 20, 2011, 10:14:00 PM »

Nice recap for today's drama...

Loved the captions, they were funny!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #787 on: June 20, 2011, 10:14:53 PM »

I saw it too. It was the oldest trick in the book. The 'dual maneuver'... he itched himself and fetched his cellphone.
It's kind of like when someone coughs and passes gas at the same time. He thinks he's slick!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: June 20, 2011, 10:16:36 PM »

Kc will NEVER tell the truth period.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: June 20, 2011, 10:18:27 PM »

I saw it too. It was the oldest trick in the book. The 'dual maneuver'... he itched himself and fetched his cellphone.
It's kind of like when someone coughs and passes gas at the same time. He thinks he's slick!

How much you want to bet Baez will complain tomorrow about the media and the cameras in the room? I'm sure he'll make a scene because he was caught checking to see if he still had any ballz after the latest smackdown... Monkey Devil!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: June 20, 2011, 10:30:52 PM »

How much you want to bet Baez will complain tomorrow about the media and the cameras in the room? I'm sure he'll make a scene because he was caught checking to see if he still had any ballz after the latest smackdown... Monkey Devil!

haha!
Can any of us imagine what we might be thinking if bozo had gotten his motion for the trial to not be filmed? If all we had was the networks giving updates we would be thinking that the DT was rocking it.   Tough chit Baez, your every dumb move is immortalized.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: June 20, 2011, 10:32:55 PM »

Aphrodite_Jones Aphrodite Jones
#caseyanthony The thing is -- when I am in court -- I take obsessive notes for the book I am writing. I can try to follow everyone, I guess!

http://twitter.com/#!/Aphrodite_Jones

Oh my..I think when this trial is over so many people be will writing books it will take up a whole shelf at the library.

I hate that a baby murdering mother gets all this attention for doing the most despicable thing possible, murdering her child, and then throwing everyone who crosses her path, as well as those family members that still love her,under the bus!

After this is over I won't watch shows or read a book unless it was from someone on the prosecution side.

How about if I write it?  I am thinking of doing one from Caylee's perspective of it all.

I think you should and I hope you do.  If so, it will most likely be the only one on this subject that I WOULD consider reading. ::MonkeyAngel:

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: June 20, 2011, 10:35:23 PM »

Watch for an SM front page update to Red's post on Rodriguez.  Should be sometime tonight.  You won't want to miss it  

Awesome - I can't wait.

He's working on it, I can see it in "draft" form waiting to be posted.  He's probably just double checking and adding stuff now.  I wish he'd hurry 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 20, 2011, 10:42:00 PM »

how will we ever know if it is truthful?
The State KNOWS what the truth is!! She will have to ADMIT it to their satisfaction for them to grant it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: June 20, 2011, 10:50:54 PM »

Watch for an SM front page update to Red's post on Rodriguez.  Should be sometime tonight.  You won't want to miss it  

Awesome - I can't wait.

He's working on it, I can see it in "draft" form waiting to be posted.  He's probably just double checking and adding stuff now.  I wish he'd hurry 

tap tap tap tap

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: June 20, 2011, 10:58:11 PM »

Awesome - I can't wait.

I am told 5-10 minutes  so I take that to mean 10-20 minutes
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #796 on: June 20, 2011, 11:02:04 PM »

Awesome - I can't wait.

LOL

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #797 on: June 20, 2011, 11:02:43 PM »

Awesome - I can't wait.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 20, 2011, 11:06:55 PM »

T h e  s u s p e n s e  i s  k i l l i n g  m e.......... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: June 20, 2011, 11:10:23 PM »

Refresh......refresh..........refresh.......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.