March 28, 2024, 08:30:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 303972 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1140 on: June 23, 2011, 03:23:59 AM »

I just heard an advertisement for this:

Beth Holloway will be on Dr. Drew tonight discussing having a missing child, and the Casey Anthony murder trial.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: June 23, 2011, 03:31:42 AM »

I'm sorry for the slight o/t Klaas.

Turbo & Magnolia, I'm laying on a mattress in my living room bc I'm afraid to let him sleep by himself since it happened. My typos are off the hook bc I'm on my iPhone, the computers are in the other room. He's had (not has to get) the proper tests, we took care of it right away, through Christian bc AI DuPont is going through too many changes right now. The scarring is in his hippocampus & it appears to be measial temporal sclerosis, plus his right side isn't symmetrical with his left side, condistent with an old football injury. His grand mal occurred from his right side so they thought it was childhood rolandic which he would outgrow by puberty, possibly only have the 1 single seizure. The problem with the scarring is that it should gave started a seizure disorder bc of where it is, but it didn't. He had a seizure bc somebody fell on the back of his head & the armbar was in tight on his neck. The radiologist said to get another in a few months so we go last week in August for another MRI with more plates & more contrast dye. The radiologist & pediatric neurologist both said it might have only showed up bc it was so soon to his seizure, the electrical activity was great. We've been praying nonstop. He'll be fine. I have faith & firmly believe that whatever will be...will be.

Ok, Turbo, I didn't know you were talking about River. I thought you were talking about Casey & her seizure. The thing us, though, if River has a true seizure disorder, then she can't have s drivers license unless she's seizure free for 3 years with medicine & a beutologist's signature.

I assumed you thought it was about KC when I read it. In some states it is 1 year seizure free for a license. Different states have different time periods. Some don't even take the license unless a doctor recommends it and/or there have been seizures for longer than one year.
I was told in the emergency room that if it's a true seizure the doctors are required to take their drivers license. 6 mos would only be for a first seizure. The only time they would lose it for 3 is if a true seizure disorder is diagnosed. Epilepsy means more than 1 seizure. It makes sense that it would vary throughout the states but that's what Christiana Med Ctr told me. I'm just praying everything's ok with my baby. I think he's gonna be ok. River seems sneaky doing these interviews. Maybe she's friends with Cindy & George both so is trying to help by creating confusion? Who knows. Whatever, so they don't want Casey to get the dp. Sad thing is that this fiasco woulda Bren over a long time ago if the dp wasn't on the table but with everything I've seen she dwarves the needle.

sorry this is ot but I don't know how to send TITCH An email!  Titch sorry about your son.  I had eight miscarriages and to this day still check to make sure my daughter is breathing throughout the night.  I have a video monitor that is great.  They're expensive but you can get a used on on ebay for much less.  It is by my bedside and if she so much as coughs I know about it - it has night vision style camera so I can actually see her little chest moving up and down.  sleeping on a mattress in the floor is no good for you - you can't be sleeping well!  Your family is in my prayers!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: June 23, 2011, 03:33:58 AM »

Cindy's up tomorrow?

That is what Jinkasaurus said on AC360.. she said that they will put her on the stand to discuss inconsistencies from her depos.....

and now Lippman is backtracking from his comment that the A's stated they felt KC was guilty... Gary Tuchmann is a solid news guy... if he reported it, I would believe him over Lippman

what would be the point of stating that to just turn around and deny it - or at least backtrack?  I don't understand
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: June 23, 2011, 03:39:39 AM »

Im gonna take a leap & get something off my chest.   The more I think about this Krystal aka River Cruz situation the more it becomes obvious that she is an opportunist & a liar.   Her recent interview with Pipitone is riddled with deception & to be honest she comes off skanky despite her efforts to come across more polished (not much different than Casey actually).   She was looking down & all around, she got animated when her honesty was questioned & exhibited not only an attitude but a disregard for LE as well.   Additionally, she is associated to that other "Casey is Innocent" nutbar, seen often in front of the Anthony's house August thru  December 2008 as well as in front of Bozo's office & the jail.   I hope the State has that footage of her & that nutbar hanging at the house.  She can claim to be upset with the defense all she wants, that didnt come across as honest either & actually that was a huge red flag for me.  As Mark Nejame said tonight on JVM "this defense has no boundaries."  How do we know that she & her friend weren't paid off or promised something by the defense from long ago?  Why did these people get so involved with so much other history going on in their lives?   Why is this woman so heck bent on associating herself to George?   Maybe they did have a situational relationship, that doesnt mean it has to be intimate, whether she claims it or not doesnt necessarily make it so...shes a known liar in her past why should anyone believe her?  Maybe they did have an affair, who cares it has NOTHING to do with Caylee's murder.  Does she have receipts or a check or anything to prove she gave George money other than for the missing fund?   Did she take advantage of him to try to get close to get info for the defense?   Not only has Mark Lippman come out with a new statement on George's behalf with a barrage of denials but Brad Conway has stated the same thing, two attorneys.

Her story about the choking was already known by all of us threw the Padilla crew, so that is nothing new & I would think that the people in the house of this alleged occurrence would be the first you would go to question regarding that incident.   PS the incident blows the defense theory apart because the reason reportedly that George went after Casey is because he felt Casey killed her & he wanted to know where his granddaughter was...what is that going to do for the defense?  @$$hats!!

What does the defense expect to make lemons out of lemonade from "it was an accident that snowballed out of control?"   George could have wanted to believe that at the time because the thought of his daughter murdering his granddaughter is unbearable - but we saw him early on in this case struggling with that very thing (not excusing the Anthonys other behavior by any means).    Im not sure it even rises to the level to come in for the impeachment of George because the statement is too vague, its an incomplete statement that can have several meanings, it gives no indication that George had any knowledge prior to July 15th that anything was wrong other than his daughter being a spiteful B (her words, ironically) - its a borderline call but if she takes the stand she is going to get destroyed on cross.

Its perfectly okay if others disagree on this issue, Im open to other views, right now that is just where I sit personally.

Wow.. I could have saved my two braincells if I would have just read a little further to see your post.  The only thing new that I posted (that you didn't mention) is that Nejame said that this woman flunked her poly.  Not sure Mark meant to say that...sounded like it was a slip.

I went on a rant last night about what I thought about her morals.  She deliberately targeted a married & devastated man and lured him in using his mental state at the time.  And if, a big if in my book he did use her apartment as a quiet, peaceful respite...so what?  Who wouldn't want to get away from the 'Histrionic Personality' Sindy?  Just for the record...George wouldn't have lasted as my husband till the water got hot.  Only room for one a$$ in my panties...just sayin'.

I think Ms Cruz is a crime groupie.  She saw George as an opportunity to get some fame and glory by offering him support and comfort.  The old fool fell for it, again.   

"only room for one a$$ in my  panties" HYSTERICAL!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: June 23, 2011, 05:01:03 AM »

I just heard an advertisement for this:

Beth Holloway will be on Dr. Drew tonight discussing having a missing child, and the Casey Anthony murder trial.

Thanks for posting this-I will watch 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1145 on: June 23, 2011, 05:15:30 AM »

Day 26

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10831.0

::justice2NJ::
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 05:19:30 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: June 23, 2011, 07:42:28 AM »

See I don't mind Miss Belich reporting it, I would simply like her to reveal that she got her information from us, or at least to say "a blog".  Something other than taking credit for it herself.

I am not trying to defend Kathi Belich, because I think she should give proper
credit, but when she and Sheaffer first talked about Robriguez on Monday
morning before court started, one of them said that the information came from
a blog or a blogger.   Then went on to say that it was all over the web.

I will give her "ZERO" Credit. When we use something from wftv, SM provides proper linkage and attribution. Too bad she does not have the same ethics. There is no way that this was her original idea and when when does a Google search, it does not take a rocket scientist or a media talking head to figure it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.