March 28, 2024, 01:15:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 570841 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: June 21, 2011, 03:10:03 PM »

Now let's see...that Rod (co-founder at body farm ) will not be testifying and the judge is going to explain to the jury why he sorta disappeared. Can't wait to hear that one.

I think all of his testimony should be struck from the record too or they need to be told he flat out lied.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: June 21, 2011, 03:10:24 PM »

Now let's see...that Rod (co-founder at body farm ) will not be testifying and the judge is going to explain to the jury why he sorta disappeared. Can't wait to hear that one.
I just hope he tells the truth, plain and simple. Let the cards fall where they may.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: June 21, 2011, 03:11:18 PM »

DNA Tests Must be Done in US, Says Judge

Posted by Carlin DeGuerin Miller
September 28, 2010 1:26 PM

ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS) Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion Friday to allow Dutch experts to do additional DNA testing in the young mother's trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, but was told the testing has to stay stateside, according to a report.

In a newly filed defense motion Casey Anthony's lawyers argued that Richard Eiekelenboom's Dutch lab, Independent Forensic Services, has sophisticated technology not available in most U.S. labs, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason also argued that all 15 Florida based labs were directly affiliated with law enforcement and therefore were potentially biased against the defense, the paper reported.

"In order to conduct truly independent forensic testing many lawyers have relied on experts from areas of academia or former law enforcement to test evidence and draw away from the inherently biased approach of law enforcement only testing," the motion states.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20017873-504083.html
Thank You Titch!!! I thought I had hallucinated it

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: June 21, 2011, 03:12:28 PM »

I don't get it. They found no touch DNA he didn't even test the duct tape??????????

Why didn't jose let this witness do the dna test?
Did kc tell jose something, would be no dna?

Bill Shaeffer is confused......WooW
Won't comment till it ;s finished.

Doesn't make sense not to of used this witness.
maybe i am confused, but at first didnt Bobo want to send evidence there, and was denied. He cried to the court he didnt have money to bring the Eiks here to test it and was told to find a US tester

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: June 21, 2011, 03:13:38 PM »

He told Bozo they could test the duct tape. Why didn't Bozo take him up on it?
Laziness I guess.  Just like not going over computer and phone records for 6/15 - 6/17, and practically everything else. He has always whined about having to do his own work. And he didn't want to part with any of the money, so greed too.  Such a sad individual Baez is.

I am thinking bozo did NOTHING really and thinks he can just talk his BS and get the jury to believe him. He could not pay for it most likely or someone else ran it and got nothing so he wanted to use this one.

Plain and simple, Bobo wanted the state to do his work for him. He was too busy partying with Geraldo and living on Facebook to do anything about this case.  Sheesh, even his opening statements had to be a last minute, thrown together bunch of bull.
Even someone like me who doesn't really understand the whole legal system can tell Baez is in over his head, egotistical, flying by the seat of his pants, shady & unprepared.  I swear he gives new meaning to the word SLEAZY.  He reminds me of those shady attorneys you see on tv & in movies representing mob bosses.  ewwww
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1185 on: June 21, 2011, 03:13:38 PM »

I think all of his testimony should be struck from the record too or they need to be told he flat out lied.

Absolutely!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: June 21, 2011, 03:14:03 PM »

what was going on at the end
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: June 21, 2011, 03:14:18 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS) Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion Friday to allow Dutch experts to do additional DNA testing in the young mother's trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, but was told the testing has to stay stateside, according to a report.

In a newly filed defense motion Casey Anthony's lawyers argued that Richard Eiekelenboom's Dutch lab, Independent Forensic Services, has sophisticated technology not available in most U.S. labs, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason also argued that all 15 Florida based labs were directly affiliated with law enforcement and therefore were potentially biased against the defense, the paper reported.

"In order to conduct truly independent forensic testing many lawyers have relied on experts from areas of academia or former law enforcement to test evidence and draw away from the inherently biased approach of law enforcement only testing," the motion states.

Welcome...but where exactly was the testing done? Did Eichelenboom say the Netherlands or the States?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: June 21, 2011, 03:14:40 PM »

Are they on a break?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: June 21, 2011, 03:14:51 PM »

CJBP is not happy.  Cappy....what was he just talking about?

grrr  Im having a storm here & it was choppy but I did hear that there was an objection to the line of questioning.   I believe Bozo was going down a road he wasnt supposed to go down (duct tape on mouth).   I heard CJBP say something about shifting the burden but didnt catch it all.   

Check your weather in the south and stay safe everyone...if Im gone at any point during testimony,  I lost internet connection

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: June 21, 2011, 03:15:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html   

Bill Sheaffer just said on his chat live that Dr. Rod will not be testifing...first because of the deceit of claiming to be Co-founder of BF and second because in his depo on Saturday he stated that Caylee hadn't been moved - had been in same place since late June/early July!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: June 21, 2011, 03:15:18 PM »

Someone whisper in Jeff's ear that he does not have to shred every dt witness to win this case. He has already won our admiration and respect. Hey...some of you are even in love with him.

And Bozo loves to get chit out there to have the judge strike it.  Such a poor little streetfighter he is.
(I caught his odd smirk when he was doing the last week.)

IMHO, Ashton's "shredding" is justified and like what he did with Dr Bock he eased up on his tone.  Someone needs to whisper in Bozo's ear that he shouldnt put on witnesses that can be so easily torn apart 

yep, I have a secret crush on him!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: June 21, 2011, 03:15:38 PM »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1193 on: June 21, 2011, 03:15:53 PM »

1:30pm Tues, June 21, 2011 Court is in session. Jury is in the courtroom.

Defense witness is Richard Eikelenboom.

Judge is telling the jury they will only be working till noon tomorrow, the reason for that is the judge has a long standing commitment at 1pm.  It is for the state trial budget.  The meeting is very important for the well meaning of his circuit. 

Baez is up..........

Baez is pleasing the court.  What is touch DNA?  You have all kinds of DNA this is DNA that is mostly transferred by the hands.  Different factors increase and decrease a chance for a DNA profile.  He has a power point demonstration he is now going to present. This is not in evidence it is for demonstrative purposes only.  (I can barely understand him, please bear with me).  He is showing the demonstration now, it is showing skin cells, next slide shows the top layer of cells that contain no nucleus. it contains no DNA material.  If you look lower you can see square bricks, that contain skin cells.  If you go low enough in the skin you can find the nucleus.  If you apply more force as in violent crime the chance of getting DNA increases.  With blood, saliva, semen there are presumptive tests for that.  There is no test for skin cells.  You can try to use alternate light source and use orange goggles, semen, saliva and blood will test very well, sweat will test less well.  If they see sweat, that can be an indication that skin cells may have been left.  If you don't have sweat, you can take a working hypotheses, to see where touch DNA may be likely.  Like in a violent rape and a shirt is torn apart you may find skin cells there.  With skin cells there is far less chance of getting any DNA from them.  The lab forms a work hypothesis and tries to obtain skin cells from that.  There are 3 types of contact, wearing clothing, force of grip, contact during touching. He is explaining force touch DNA from a violent act.  Some people shed more skin cells, there are good shedders and bad shedders, lol.  If you have a bad shedder the chance of getting touch DNA is not very good.  Sticky material, will help collect DNA.  Baez asks about a piece of duct tape for example.  What type of pressure would be used to apply duct tape?  Sustained.  Have you ever recovered DNA from duct tape?  Yes.  Can you ever get touch DNA from the non-sticky side.  Depends, if they used force to stretch it out to tear it.  The sticky side is the best location to collect DNA.  Given the hypothesis that the sticky side of duct tape was applied to someones face, what would you expect to find?  There are many cases that the tape was fit for DNA.  What type of cell material would you expect to see if it was placed on the face?  The mouth would have skin cells.  Given the scenario and the facts of this case have you formed an opinion, do you have an opinion that the duct tape would of been applied with force, on and on talking about tearing it off.  If you had duct tape placed over someone's face and mouth and that person died and that body was in an outdoor area, would you expect to find DNA on that tape?  Depends, if it is bad conditions the DNA would break down but the skin artifacts that are very sensitive you could find touch DNA.  Why do you have that opinion?  We have DNA investigation on the chromosomes and we see if they differ, we amplify the DNA small locations and we then have millions of copies.  We can tell from one cell a DNA profile.  Were you made aware that two partial profiles were on this duct tape?  Specifically the Q64 duct tape, one on the sticky side and one on the non sticky side.  If their is a profile of DNA from contamination would it cover up DNA left on the tape?  It was not a very high amount left with contamination but it could have covered up a low amount of DNA.  Do you have an opinion of this?  Sustained.  Going to the sticky side, are you aware there was a 17 allele located at 6 marker?  Yes, he is explaining an allele but I can't understand him.  He is showing in his presentation of different peaks of the sex chromosome.  There was a 17 at the sex marker.  You can get more info from this.  Do you have an opinion if this is human DNA?  I would say it is caused by human DNA.  Have you ever been able to extract DNA from maggots or flies?  Yes.  How is that done?  The maggots feed on a  human they eat material that can contain Human DNA.  They can obtain a human DNA from the maggots.  Would chloroform degrade DNA?  Not always, sometimes it is used to extract DNA.  It can degrade it but not always.

Jeff is up.......

Do you have a Ph.d?  No.  You are a student of experts in touch DNA? No, they are not experts in touch DNA.  He is under their teachings trying to learn touch DNA.  You and your wife started your business?  Yes, with a third.  Your lab is in a converted barn?  Yes.  You made it into a lab?  Yes and it is accredited.  In 2008 you decided to expand your business to the US because there is more DNA work here than in Holland.  The exposure that your company will get in this case will help your business?  I am not sure, we have already many cases, we don't even need a lot of attention.  Your business is not opened in the US yet?  No.  It would be nice to have a lot of work in the US?  We have too much work, we are trying to downscale it.  The money would be nice from a lot of cases?  No, we don't always get money, we do free cases.  We can't get a lot of DNA scientists, so we don't want to grow too much.  Are there a lot of labs that do what you do?  I know of some, one in New York and one in Colorado.  There are labs in the US that can do what you do?  No, they can't do what we do?  We started very early on low copy DNA, we are the ones that had that.  The US didn't do low company numbers.  Did you invent the process of low copy DNA?  No.  Where was it started?  The United Kingdom.  Do you use a particular kit?  No, we can use every DNA kit.  You buy those from an American company?  Yes.  PCR is a part of replication of DNA, normally it is 22 runs.  You make hundreds of thousands of copies.  What is there in that process that any lab can't do?  In the 90's the technique had a lot of problems, later one after you got it first admitted in a court of law.  It got more complicated because there was no saliva, semen or blood so we knew there was contact so we went to find contact DNA.  He has used this in the Netherlands in cold cases and high profile cases.  So the only thing you do different is you run more copies?  No, the problem is finding the DNA, so in 2000 we realized that the finding of it was the most important thing.  They use cuttings of the samples and put them in tubes and extract DNA from there.  Didn't answer his question, trying to get him to answer and he agrees with him, it is low copy number.  Have you ever tested a tiny fruit fly for DNA?  No.  The tests that you said were successful was an insect ate DNA and it was not digested yet.  He then says he doesn't know what he is talking about, lol.  Jeff asks him if it has to do with the recency of the eating of the DNA before it break downs.  So even if you could obtain DNA from a fruit fly and it was a month later, the DNA would not be available?  Yes.  Have you ever done published items about DNA? No. What is the number one enemy of DNA?  Hot wet environment.  That would be destructive to DNA?  Yes.  If you placed a piece of duct tape on a persons skins and rip it off you would get DNA but if it is dead cells up against the tape it would have no DNA.  You would agree with me that duct tape that was placed on a victim in a swampy, trash dump and sits there for 6 months and every bit of skin is decomposed off the body the chance of getting DNA off that tape would be extremely remote?  Depends on different circumstance, you may not lose all of it.  You may or may not lose all DNA.  When you test a bone for DNA you do not swab the bone?  No.  Because you do not expect to find any DNA on the outside of the bone because it decomposes?  The outside of the bones is degraded so we use a sample of the bone.  While you agree that is not impossible you agree that it is unlikely?  Yes.  If DNA contaminated possible touch DNA, the only thing the 17 allele would mask is another 17 allele?  It would only mask another low side 17?  Totally confused now.  I think he is agreeing with Jeff.  It would not mask a full profile.  Did you ask to retest this tape, this piece of tape?  We mentioned that we could test this piece of tape.  Are you aware that this piece of tape was sent for testing at the request of the defense?  No.

Baez is up.....

You were asked about your lab in a barn.  Your lab is known as the Crime farm(barn).  Yes.  Have you had any previous exposure prior to this case?  Objection..sidebar...sidebar over.  I want to talk about the exposure you have had prior to this case?  The first was the exoneration case.  A police officer came to the Netherlands to help free Mr Masters from prison.  We came over and worked on the case, without being paid, they did contact DNA in this case, the evidence went to the Netherlands and we obtained a DNA profile and it exonerated Mr Masters, which was a miscarriage of justice.  You were made famous for that?  That was for a 20 year old case with clothing outdoors, after 20 years you were able to solve this case?  Yes.  Have you received other exposure?  Because of this case we have received other cases.  We assisted them in their cases.  So this case is not the first high profile case you have ever worked?  No.  There are more kits avail for low copy DNA?  Yes.  The mini-filer kit would of been helpful in this case.  He is going on and on about touch DNA, he has totally lost me.  Have you found DNA profiles that you have found in water and heat?  Showing slides, 3 different kinds of evidence exposed to elements.  They were able to get touch DNA from these items.  The conditions don't help but they don't preclude finding touch DNA.  You were willing and able to do testing in this case and you were going to do it pro bono?  Yes.  The only reason you did not do testing in the case is that the prosecution objected to it?  Objection...sidebar....sidebar over.

Taking afternoon hour till 3:20pm
Judge talking........
Objection is sustained in the sense that you can question him in the aspect that Mr Ashton asked him about. The piece of duct tape that was on the mouth.  Give me an example of the judicial notice you want me to take?  If given at the last minute he is gonna err on the side of not allowing it.  Those cases are all over the board.  This is not a very easy legal decision to decipher, some things are left best, unsaid.

Recess till 3:20pm

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: June 21, 2011, 03:15:57 PM »

Welcome...but where exactly was the testing done? Did Eichelenboom say the Netherlands or the States?
you got me

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: June 21, 2011, 03:16:13 PM »

Hey Janet, I think they may have thought deep down that nothing added up with Casey, and that she must have had something to do with it.. but for so long, there was no body, and Casey was full of so many lies...  and they probably didn't want to believe their own flesh and blood capable of harming their granddaughter.. so who knows.   I mean the cover up (if one could say they were covering up something) could have just been choosing denial.

anothermonkey ... we will have to disagree.

It is said that lies are meant to cover the truth.  In other words ... a deliberate cover up ... a deliberate obstruction of an investigation is not the definition of denial.

IMO

Janet

++++

1.  THE TRUNK

May 27, 2011

George Anthony gives conflicting statements during Casey Anthony trial (videos)
May 27th, 2011 12:37 pm ET

George Anthony testified that he had taken time off of work on June 24, 2008 for personal reasons and was surprised when Casey Anthony showed up in his garage at approximately 10:00 am.

<snipped>

George Anthony stated during the prosecutor’s line of questioning that he couldn’t see in the trunk, nor did he smell anything unusual

During cross examination by lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, however, it was determined that during a previous FBI interview, George Anthony stated that he did look in the trunk of the vehicle and saw clothes were present.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/george-anthony-gives-conflicting-statements-during-casey-anthony-trial-videos

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF GEORGE ANTHONY

June 29, 2009

Page 41
GA: As I got home I know it was like 2:25 or 2:30 as I'm inside getting ready for this
interview that I had a couple hours ahead of time or about 4:30, 5 o'clock. The garage door goes up. Who comes in the house, my daughter.

Page 44
SB: Okay. When she popped the trunk were you back at the back of the car?
GA: Yeah. Yeah. There was definitely I could see clothes back there.
SB: Okay.
GA: She has a plastic blue bin that collapsible... we all have 'em in our vehicles.
SB: Yes.

Page 45
GA: And ah, and the gas cans were inside this blue bin that she had. 'Cause she
pulled 'ern out...

<snipped>

THIS TRANSCRIPT HAS BEEN REVIEWED FOR ACCURACY
Signed this 29 th day of June, 2009.
DETECTIVE CORPORAL MELICH, OCSO DEPUTY SHERIFF

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

2.  THE CHASE

According to LE

SUPPLEMENT RECORD
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
CASE NO: 08-074777

Page 49:

Economics Detective Karen Toledo researched the Anthony’s E-Pass records for the dates in question.  Those reports are attached.  The records do no support George Anthony’s account regarding him chasing Casey Anthony after she took Cindy Anthony’s SUV.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155437.pdf

According to George

Hundreds of legal documents in Casey Anthony case released
Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy and Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
6:37 PM EDT, September 26, 2008

<snipped>

George Anthony chased Casey in desperation

Desperate to his find his daughter, George Anthony described how he chased Casey Anthony on State Road 408 in late June -- more than two weeks before Caylee was reported missing to authorities. He said he was tired of her "evasiveness."

"I saw her leaving [the house] in my wife's vehicle," George Anthony said in an Aug. 4 interview with cops. "I saw her driving up Chickasaw and getting on the 408 ... I'm tired of this."

He couldn't remember what day it was and suggested investigators check his E-pass records.

"My daughter was driving fast as she could," he said. "I think she knew I was behind her . . . I was trying to stay a reasonable distance, maybe a 100 yards away from her."

He followed her to Hiawassee and Kirkman roads but lost her.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-caylee-documents-092608,0,6419224.story

According to Cindy

Cindy Anthony Talks To Investigators About Zanny, Caylee In Newly Released Interview
POSTED: 4:35 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT September 26, 2008

<snipped>

But detective Yuri Melich confronted Cindy about withholding evidence that could lead to Caylee.

"I asked you for your credit card records. I still don't have it," Melich said.

"I gave you receipts," Cindy replied.

"You can't hold it back," Melich said.

Cindy apparently held back information about Casey borrowing her SUV at the end of June, around the time Casey claimed George had hit an animal with her car causing the horrible odor.

"Casey borrowed your green truck, George followed her and asked you and said she had borrowed your truck," Melich said.

"I don't know," Cindy told him.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: June 21, 2011, 03:16:16 PM »

CJBP is not happy.  Cappy....what was he just talking about?

grrr  Im having a storm here & it was choppy but I did hear that there was an objection to the line of questioning.   I believe Bozo was going down a road he wasnt supposed to go down (duct tape on mouth).   I heard CJBP say something about shifting the burden but didnt catch it all.   

Check your weather in the south and stay safe everyone...if Im gone at any point during testimony,  I lost internet connection

Be safe.. we are suppose to get a bad storm here.. starting at 4 pm. I am in PA.. near Pittsburgh.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: June 21, 2011, 03:16:16 PM »

What the hay?  I go to the store just after JP says no testifying as to DNA  from Dr. E, and when I get back, all I hear is DNA, DNA..can someone tell me if the good judge changed his mind or is Bozo going to places he shouldn't?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: June 21, 2011, 03:16:28 PM »

I thought in Colorado but then I thought he said they did not have their lab set up there , so I guess they did send it to the Netherlands against JP's instructions. I would like to know.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: June 21, 2011, 03:16:32 PM »

Someone whisper in Jeff's ear that he does not have to shred every dt witness to win this case. He has already won our admiration and respect. Hey...some of you are even in love with him.

And Bozo loves to get chit out there to have the judge strike it.  Such a poor little streetfighter he is.
(I caught his odd smirk when he was doing the last week.)

IMHO, Ashton's "shredding" is justified and like what he did with Dr Bock he eased up on his tone.  Someone needs to whisper in Bozo's ear that he shouldnt put on witnesses that can be so easily torn apart 

yep, I have a secret crush on him!

I will say that a few on HLN were just discussing if he goes to hard, needless to say IMHO I disagree

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.