April 19, 2024, 08:32:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 572569 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: June 21, 2011, 06:07:20 PM »

Jinkasaurus, be corrected BOZO made no headway with Yuri Melich NONE...put the koolaid down

Fingers crossed that since court ran overtime that we might get a break from seeing the Bloviating Pig/LKB on HLN today.  We certainly don't need to hear BS from Jink.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: June 21, 2011, 06:07:43 PM »

O/T Please pray for my sister she is on her way to the hospital as she may be having a heart attack. 
an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey  Prayers being said
Thanks everyone!  Just got home and she is okay.  They think she has  COPD.  Now back to catching up.  I hope Baez gets sanctioned for his continuing defiance of the court!

Just offered up some prayers for your sis... and you too ♥

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: June 21, 2011, 06:08:01 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/DickTracyOrlndo

DickTracyOrlndoDick Tracy Orlando
I think Weiss has a man-crush on @DrArpadVass
17 minutes ago

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1723 on: June 21, 2011, 06:08:24 PM »

Was Casey wearing Jose's sweater today? 
I dunno, but WHO in hell makes a roll around their already expanding waist as a fashion statement? Oh, that's right! She's such an Anthony!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: June 21, 2011, 06:09:48 PM »

George Anthony's Alleged Mistress Speaks Out
Holloway Says Anthony Told Her Toddler's Death Was Accidental
POSTED: Monday, June 20, 2011
UPDATED: 2:58 pm EDT June 21, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who said she had an affair with George Anthony after growing close to him during the search for his missing granddaughter has been subpoenaed to testify in his daughter’s murder trial.

Krystal Holloway received a subpoena to testify for the defense at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. That does not mean she will be called on Tuesday.
In an interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Holloway said she is upset the defense used her as a "scapegoat” in its opening statements ::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28302370/index.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: June 21, 2011, 06:10:44 PM »

Crazybabyborg - you have out done yourself! I was thinking today listening to the prosecutor that he really, really
seems to be doing such an amazing job defending this poor little girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: June 21, 2011, 06:10:58 PM »

I think the Defense had an horrible day and hurt their case even more!

You'd think they were the Prosecution with these witnesses.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: June 21, 2011, 06:11:13 PM »

Creepy.....the mug shot of former inmate April W. looks a lot like Casey.....they just showed her picture on HLN

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: June 21, 2011, 06:11:54 PM »

So every week we snatch someone from Orange County Criminal court and tell them they are going to be on an episode of a new TV court show. We lead them into the court room where they find out they're being defended by Jose Baez. Coming this fall after Celebrity Wipeout!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: June 21, 2011, 06:12:22 PM »

Could it be possible that Casey was trying to make chloroform in her trunk?   Meth makers are known to do that.  Just a thought.

Could be...and when it didn't work she grabbed the duct tape off the garage shelf and slapped a few strips across Caylee's face and tossed her in...God forgive me, I hate her!

interesting,  I've always thought she made it outside on the pavers and that is why she needed the shovel.  Because the directions call for a shovel to put sand on any spills.   Could be chloroform was a ruse for various reasons; scent, pool related(she thought), cleaner of fluids, etc.

I'm still tossing ideas around about what she may have done in what order.  She is not the sharpest tool in the shed.    

She could have made it in the house as far as that goes. No one was there for half a day everyday. By the time Yuri got the search warrant she had been out on bond, so of course she would have covered her tracks. Those questions about ordering things to make chloroform by bozo were stupid - anything you would need would be at your local hardware store or Target where she was all the time.

Now, to the pavers - Until this case I had never heard of those. At least I did not know what people called them. I have always felt there was something funky about those. July 4th weekend IIRC George and Cindy took some up and replaced them or poured concrete where they were. Now WHY would anyone replace those concrete things? There were also some perfectly good ones found at the remains site. At least one that I remember. I wonder if KC took one or more of them to weight down the body or cover it up and the Anthonys missing them had to replace them. Some think that is what she used the shovel for and that would make sense.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: June 21, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »

Creepy.....the mug shot of former inmate April W. looks a lot like Casey.....they just showed her picture on HLN

Exactly what I thought. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: June 21, 2011, 06:12:30 PM »

I spoke to both River and Skye several times. Both admitted the relationship WAS sexual. I think  bringing her in might be the catalyst that might push GA into telling the whole truth, which I do not believe he has done yet. I know in my heart that the A's knew Caylee was dead and where he body had been disposed of when D Casey was sent to the swamp. yep...I'd want to hear her testify.

Very interesting Sunny.

Do you think George did tell River that it is was an accident..so you think that is what the A's wanted/needed to believe at that time in order to cope?

It certainly would be easier as a parent to believe your grandchild died by accident , rather then your daughter purposely killing her.

GDD,  that's possible..it would be difficult admitting your child killed anyone....but their own child???   What gnaws at me is, he said it was an accident rather than sticking with the nanny story

TY Sunny..I think even George and Cindy had to realize by then there was no nanny.

I am hoping that the defense calls Dom Casey..and opens that door to his testimony about Suburban Dr poking around incident.

After today..it looks like the defense forget to read their own depos on anyone were wanted to call to testify.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: June 21, 2011, 06:13:06 PM »

I Love You, Dr. Wise!!!!!  

He is such a professional.
He and JA need fan clubs .  If they don't already have one . 

I think after the trial is over and God willing there is a Guilty verdict, we should all send Thank you cards.  I know that a very wise monkey recently posted they were sending thank you cards and restaurant/drink gift cards to Awesome Ashton & Linda after the trial is over... I'll pitch in Smile

While we are at it, we should send Bozo a Thank you card too!!   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1733 on: June 21, 2011, 06:14:20 PM »

4:45pm break is over, jury is present.  Witness Marcus Wise is still on the stand.

Baez is up.........

He is showing the witness his hand-written notes.  He is writing about purging water off the trap.  He explains it to the jury.  The water vapor had stuck to the chemical sponge in the trap.  It is very complicated, I don't have a clue.  What happens is that a little bit of the water will get into a loop and small ice crystals can form, so they heat it up and they remove them.  Why are you writing that down?  Just to make note of it because it is a qualitative analysis.  It did not do anything to the test.  You had another chemist there to verify your work was done?  This is the way we often encounter triple sorbent traps.  My questions is that you had another chemist there to verify your work?  Dr Vass was aware of what was run here.  Is Dr Vass a chemist?  No, he is a scientist with lots of experience with triple sorbent traps.  Is he a chemist?  If you consider on the job training and his experience.  Were you hired as on the job or were you hired as a chemist with a PhD. I was hired as a chemist. Did you know the last time Dr Vass had a class in chemistry?  I could not tell you, I just know how experienced he is.  You are very close with Dr. Vass?  Sustained.  Do you have anything negative to say about Dr Vass?  No.  Can you answer my question now, did you have another chemist with you?  No.  You had a freeze up with this experiment?  Yes, what I just explained to you.  Baez is referring him to another note that the sample froze up again?  Yes.  On this page you said that the trap appeared to be clean?  Right.  That is for the standards?  Right.  What are you doing here in your notes?  I was gonna run a blank and realized I had not run a computer something.  You caught yourself in the middle of an error?  Yes.  Because of the kind of lab you run you did not have set controls, you had to catch your own error?  Yes.  Baez is pointing out more hand written notes by the witness.  He caught himself in another error and fixed it.  You did not have protocols to catch this mistake?  Did Dr. Vass catch this or did you?  I caught this.  Did you catch another error on the standards?  Did you change something in the middle of your process?  Yes the item smelled really bad so I changed it so I couldn't smell it in my lab.  I changed it voluntarily to keep my lab from smelling up.  It changed nothing with that sample.  It smelled bad I tried to get it in the machinery as quick as possible.  It effected nothing.  You had to make adjustments in the middle of the run?  Yes, because it was heavy and sticky, so I made adjustments.  Next note did you have an issue that messed up this run?  Yes, it was a closed valve.  Did you catch your error yourself there.  It was the same standard.  Did you continue to have problems?  Yes.  Did your instrument break down during these tests? It did not break down, it looked like the loop on the front was dirty, trouble shooting was done.  Do you have any quality control methods.  Yes, we determine if the retention time is the same.  Is there any method of quality control besides you?  I am the one that runs them, along with Dr Vass.  Dr Vass is not a chemist is he sir?  Dr Vass is very qualified, he is not a chemist.  Baez is approaching the witness with other tests he ran.  He shows him a document asked him if he authored it?  Yes.  Have you ever issued a protocol saying that samples should not be collected close to gasoline?  Yes, this was for soil samples.  The reason for this is to prevent contamination?  Sustained.  Why do you have that protocol?  When collecting soil samples, you want to collect them in as pristine an environment as you can. Sustained, sustained..sidebar...sidebar over.
Is that the document for soil samples?  Yes.  Do your protocols recommend that your samples be taken away from trash?  Soil samples sustained.  Sustained.  When running samples do you recommend the areas be free of trash?  Depends, sometimes it is collected in a trash heap.  If you are collecting a sample in a car trunk do you recommend that it be away from trash and debris? Sustained.  He keeps asking about a false positive reading and they are all sustained.  SUSTAINED OVER AND OVER AND OVER.  Judge says move on.  Do you recommend that samples not be stored by gasoline?  Yes, that would be good.  Are you aware of trash being in the vehicle?  I am now.  When requesting these samples did you request a non stain portion of the carpet?  I did not request samples at all.  You tested a piece of carpet that was stained?  Yes.  So did you say that I want to compare this to a non stained piece?  I did not request any samples, I have made it clear.  What did you compare them to then sir?  A carpet sample collected from another car.  From a junkyard in Tennessee?  I don't know.  Are you not a co-author of the report in this case?  Yes.  Does the report indicate where these carpet samples were located at?  Yes, some kind of a junkyard or tow yard, I know nothing about it.  Initially when I asked you, you said you didn't know they were from a junkyard?  I didn't know anything about where they were collected from.  You made an addition to this report is that these chemicals could also be found in other sources?  I could not identify any source, just the peak. Are you aware that air samples were taken six weeks after the carpet samples were given to you?  No, what kind of samples?  Triple sorbent traps?  Yes.  Are you aware these were taken 6 weeks after the car liner was removed?  Would the air be the same in the forensic bay garage 6 weeks later?  I have no idea.  I have no way of knowing how the air would change over a period time, regarding the garage or the trash.  Is there anyway of knowing that?  No.  Approaching witness with notes of witness.  He wants to move them into evidence and Jeff objects, they have been changed.  Not allowed into evidence.  Baez wrote on them, lol.  He wanted to redact them but the judge said no.

Jeff is up.............

You have tested air samples in your line of work?  Yes.  Have you worked with Dr Vass in this line of work?  Yes.  What kind of samples have you done in your career?  Every kind you can think of.  The biggest peak you found in the carpet sample was for chloroform?  Yes.  You also saw peaks indicating gas fumes?  Yes.  The peak for chloroform was greater than the peak for gas?  Yes.  You were not surprised to find gas in the trunk of a car?  No.  The amount of chloroform surprised you?  Yes, it seemed very unusual to me.  It is a cancer causing agent and you don't normally find it in the trunk of a car.  I can not tell you where it came from other than the trunk of the car.  You didn't find how much chloroform was there but you found out it was an abundance?  Yes, it was detectable at levels higher than one part per million.  When you ran the concentrated sample was it similar?  Yes.  Did you do research on the chloroform to find out if it was a car related product?  It was very abundant and Dr Vass and I sat down one night and talked about why such a high amount of chloroform would be in the trunk of the car.  I wasn't able to find why it was there, it was not exhaustive research, it was just a wondering why it was in the trunk.  It is generally accepted in the scientific community that polymers can trap chloroform?  Yes.  The carpet could trap it because it has a carbon base.  You also said you didn't do a quantitative evaluation you could never relate it back to a certain point?  Yes, too many variables. That piece of carpet you had could of been the most stained or the least stained?  Yes, I had no idea of any of it.  Chloroform doesn't increase it decreases?  Yes, we found that out by putting it in a clean bag.  It was in the carpet, it was associated with the carpet.  The chloroform was in the carpet.  When you said the air blank was mostly clean, were you running room air?  Yes.  Is any air in any room completely devoid of compounds?  No.  The various issues that were noted in your lab notes was just for a complete record?  Yes, so others can know exactly what happened?  Yes, we write down everything.  Did anything extraordinary happen while running these samples?  No.  When you tested the air from six weeks later, it was the best you could get?  Yes.  You can't go back in time and get a sample?  No.  Mr Baez has asked you at length about Dr Vass, how long have you worked with Dr Vass?  12 -13 years.  Do you both work on things together?  Yes, all the time.  He is a major contributor to instruments and one of the things I enjoy about Dr Vass is he always wants to learn.  Has that been his method of learning over the period of time you have worked with him? Yes.

Baez is up......

You worked with Dr Vass on the Labrador?  Yes.  It is patented?  No it is not.  We are required to tell the lab about all inventions and we would get a minimal royalty.  This project you had on this case, you billed it to the Labrador project?  All the samples we run are very valuable for the lab.  Did you bill this case to the Labrador project?  It is very likely as it fits within the scope of that project.  What are some of the requirements you have to generate income to the lab?  We do funded research projects. Labrador is one of those research projects?  Yes.  Your job requires you to get grants?  Yes.  The Labrador is work based on Dr Vass?  No, it is a product I designed and in a very broad sense it detects all chemicals in human decomp.  Is the fact that it was in the case make it more apt for people to buy something that came from this case?  No, it would have to have it own validation and testing, nothing in this case would make anyone buy one.  How many times has the Labrador been mentioned because of this case?  The Labrador had nothing to do with this case.  It wasn't even built yet, I had no crystal ball to see before this case that the Labrador would have anything to do with this. This is the first time you tested a carpet sample?  I don't recall, if it did I can't remember.  You can't say what you would find in a carpet sample?  No.  One of the other carpet samples you tested from a junkyard had some chloroform in it?  A small amount, just above baseline.  What your research is, that you googled some items?  Yes, it was not exhaustive.  You spent about an hour googling items?  I don't know.  You would not base anything on that limited amount of googling?  I can not tell you where that came from, I would not even try to tell you. Did you find anything in your googling?  I did not do an exhaustive study.

Jeff is up........

The Labrador was designed for the military and they would not pay any royalties?  That is correct.

Baez is up......

Are you saying that if this Labrador is produced and sold that you or your lab would not generate any money?  As far as I know the government gets free use.  So if it is sold to LE in Florida you would not get any money?  I do not know.

Witness is excused, Judge is dismissing the jury till tomorrow at 9am.

Please remember you need to be here at 8:30am, at 9:00am the jury will walk through those doors to hear testimony.  Court is in recess till 8:30 for attorneys.   

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1734 on: June 21, 2011, 06:14:23 PM »

So, I didn't read the entire thread and watched a few blips of video, one where LInda talks about this Whalen lady and I had a haha moment, and the other where JBP smacks bobo and says that he will give both lawyers till next saturday to file motions.

Waahhhhhhh.  does that mean we have another week before this ends??????????????????????????????

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: June 21, 2011, 06:14:34 PM »

George Anthony's Alleged Mistress Speaks Out
Holloway Says Anthony Told Her Toddler's Death Was Accidental
POSTED: Monday, June 20, 2011
UPDATED: 2:58 pm EDT June 21, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who said she had an affair with George Anthony after growing close to him during the search for his missing granddaughter has been subpoenaed to testify in his daughter’s murder trial.

Krystal Holloway received a subpoena to testify for the defense at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. That does not mean she will be called on Tuesday.
In an interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Holloway said she is upset the defense used her as a "scapegoat” in its opening statements ::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28302370/index.html

I can't wait for this one.............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: June 21, 2011, 06:15:04 PM »

wow, he just said that chloroform might stick around longer in things like carpet..  because of what the carpet is made out of. 

This is true, especially considering the fact that carpet shampoo with a scrubby brush plus fabric softener sheets were found in her trunk. It's safe to say that "somebody" tried to clean the trunk then put dryer sheets in it to help mask the smell. Chloroform is found in both of those products by chemical breakdown, however, of chloroform was already used on Caylee & was in the trunk, well then not all of the chloroform would be able to escape. Carpet shampoos never rinse out all the way & leave residue, same as dryer sheets. It's hot in Florida & that car trunk would have cooked everything in there, even if it was only 70 degrees outside. When chloroform forms a gas at the same time as another chemical, the condensation that forms inside of the trunk weighs down the chloroform & traps it in the carpet. Sooo, in hindsight, whoever the bright mind is that cleaned Casey's trunk helped IMO to convict her. She already used chloroform. Guess the idiot(s) didn't think of the repurcussions of cleaning that trunk! Lmfao!

Here's a link to chem analysis data of carpet shampoos:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Wuj5KBIgSukJ:www.docstoc.com/docs/31007275/Solubilized-acrylic-polymers-and-carpet-shampoos-containing-the-same---Patent-4203859

TABLE VIII __________________________________________________________________________ Effect of Molecular Weight Control Agent Selection on Performance All Systems 2.5/1 Modifier/SLS 1.0 eq. Zn.sup.++ Complexed With Ammonium
__________________________________________________________________________ A. Viscosity % Soil Chain 25% TS Retardancy % Cleaning Sample Composition Transfer Agent 35.degree. C. (cps) Initial Resoil Initial
__________________________________________________________________________ 24 BA/MAA//50/50 3% BTM 1300 57 52 61 25 BA/MAA//50/50 1% 3-MPA 1490 56 48 57 26 BA/MAA//50/50 1.25% BTM 2700 55 47 57 27 BA/MAA//50/50 2% BTM 1900 55 48 56
__________________________________________________________________________ B. % Soil Chain Viscosity Retardancy % Cleaning Sample Composition Transfer Agent (cps) Initial Resoil Initial Reclean
__________________________________________________________________________ 24 BA/MAA//50/50 3% BTM 1300 47 53 55 85 28 BA/St/MAA//25/25/50 3% BTM 4900 53 58 64 86 29 BA/St/MAA//25/25/50 2% BTM 6500 54 59 62 87 30 BA/St/MAA//40/10/50 3% BTM 700 53
56 63 87 __________________________________________________________________________

Based on the viscosity reduction observed by lowering the styrene level, further bench evaluations using 3% BTM and varying the styrene level from 0-25% were conducted. Data presented in Table IXA shows that increasing soil retardancy and
cleaning efficacy is realized as the styrene level increases to 15% and is comparable to the 25% styrene 2% BTM standard. The 15% styrene analog demonstrates a viscosity still within acceptable limits. Table IXB shows essentially no change in initial
and resoil retardancy between 15% and 25% styrene with some slight improvement in cleaning with increasing styrene level at 3% BTM. It may be seen that the 20% styrene analog, having a viscosity of 2750 at 25% solids, is unacceptable for plant scale up. Therefore, the preferred styrene level based on performance and viscosity considerations is about 15 percent. The soil retardancy and cleaning tests are described above in connection with Table I.

Recent toxicological findings have raised questions concerning the toxicity of BTM and its decomposition product, chloroform. Because of these potential problems, a study was conducted to replace the BTM using an alternative copper chloride,
hydrazine, t-butyl hydrogen peroxide (t-BHP) catalyst/molecular weight control system.

An intense synthetic effort yielded a BA/St/MAA//35/15/50 analog using a copper chloride, hydrazine, t-BHP molecular weight control system which offered a viscosity profile within acceptable limits. Based on the data presented in Table IXC, this
analog (Ex. 34) offers a modest improvement in initial soil retardancy over the EX.12-3 standard with a greatly reduced viscosity through lower molecular weight versus its 3% BTM analog. Other performance properties are comparable within experimental
limits.

In another study, styrene level was compared to product viscosity at various solids. The dramatic viscosity building effects of styrene was seen at 30% solids where 0% styrene yielded a viscosity of 1300 cps while 25% styrene gave 4900 cps. A
viscosity reduction achieved by the copper hydrazine/t-BHP system at 15% styrene versus its 3% BTM analog was also apparent. The depression in viscosity observed between the styrene free and 10% styrene analog is believed to be caused by synthesis
parameter adjustments (i.e., emulsifier level, emulsion particle size or monomer addition rate) rather than being a direct consequence of styrene incorporation.

It was concluded that the copper hydrazine/t-BHP system offering reduced product viscosity through improved chain transfer efficiency and a lower toxicity profile is the system of choice for molecular weight control. Fifteen percent styrene is
the level necessary for optimized performance at acceptable product viscosity.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: June 21, 2011, 06:15:30 PM »

So every week we snatch someone from Orange County Criminal court and tell them they are going to be on an episode of a new TV court show. We lead them into the court room where they find out they're being defended by Jose Baez. Coming this fall after Celebrity Wipeout!
=
I am not usually pro-criminal....but I think the ACLU will be all over this for cruel & unusual punishment.  Worse than water-boarding.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: June 21, 2011, 06:17:50 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/DickTracyOrlndo

DickTracyOrlndoDick Tracy Orlando
I think Weiss has a man-crush on @DrArpadVass
17 minutes ago

That was tacky. He works closely with Vass and both of them are highly respected in their fields. Who is this "dick head" anyway.......... mumbles posting?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: June 21, 2011, 06:18:03 PM »

And how about Linda saying she needed this info for Casey's cross..She must know she will testify

To me that was a warning shot, get up there and I will destroy you and all your lies

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.