March 28, 2024, 05:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 570824 times)
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: June 21, 2011, 06:18:25 PM »

George Anthony's Alleged Mistress Speaks Out
Holloway Says Anthony Told Her Toddler's Death Was Accidental
POSTED: Monday, June 20, 2011
UPDATED: 2:58 pm EDT June 21, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who said she had an affair with George Anthony after growing close to him during the search for his missing granddaughter has been subpoenaed to testify in his daughter’s murder trial.

Krystal Holloway received a subpoena to testify for the defense at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. That does not mean she will be called on Tuesday.
In an interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Holloway said she is upset the defense used her as a "scapegoat” in its opening statements ::snipping2::

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28302370/index.html

I can't wait for this one.............

She may be the one who created reasonable doubt by what i read in her interview with LE
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: June 21, 2011, 06:19:22 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman who said she had an affair with George Anthony after growing close to him during the search for his missing granddaughter has been subpoenaed to testify in his daughter’s murder trial.

Krystal Holloway received a subpoena to testify for the defense at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. That does not mean she will be called on Tuesday.
In an interview with Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone, Holloway said she is upset the defense used her as a "scapegoat” in its opening statements ::snipping2::

Isn't it against the rules to give an interview if you're under a supeona?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: June 21, 2011, 06:20:28 PM »

Shes under subpoena, she shouldnt have given this interview!  George may have said it was an accident but that is what he "believes" not what he KNOWS, I disagree with Mark O Mara their legal analyst that thinks this is coming in as an exception to hearsay easily.  So George gets up there and states "that is what I believed at the time."   So?     It does not mean he had knowledge as the death occurred by any stretch.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: June 21, 2011, 06:20:30 PM »

I'm sorry about my long post. When you go to that link, you need to scroll down to the bottom through tons of dead space. Carpet shampoo would add weight to the chloroform in the heat & dryer sheets would only help to preserve it. Vinegar & water should have been used after the shampooing to get rid of the residue but it still wouldn't get rid of decomp stench.

George knows how to detail cars from being in the car business, plus Cindy is meticulous. George & Cindy BOTH know what human decomp smells like. Don't believe their hype. They're trying to protect their daughter.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: June 21, 2011, 06:21:09 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

RichardHornsbyRichard Hornsby

@MarthaSugalski @WESH The first Q should be #CaseyAnthony thinking "that inmate who recommended Baez to me lied!"
5 minutes ago

@MarthaSugalski I think @WESH should start employing pop up thoughts superimposed over #CaseyAnthony on the split screen.
8 minutes ago

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: June 21, 2011, 06:21:41 PM »

Isn't it against the rules to give an interview if you're under a supeona?

Should she be giving an interview? This is crazy!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: June 21, 2011, 06:22:03 PM »

Shes under subpoena, she shouldnt have given this interview!  George may have said it was an accident but that is what he "believes" not what he KNOWS, I disagree with Mark O Mara their legal analyst that thinks this is coming in as an exception to hearsay easily.  So George gets up there and states "that is what I believed at the time."   So?     It does not mean he had knowledge as the death occurred by any stretch.

I don't think that is the worry, I would be worried about the Zanieda reference, the money, the yelling at Cindy for not getting money for interviews.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: June 21, 2011, 06:22:08 PM »

Did you see the look Casey just gave Baez? Like WTF?  She opened her eyes up real wide   Monkey Devil!

I missed that.  Do you all REALLY, REALLY think she 'gets' it?  I mean really?  IMO...nothing will knock her out of her fantasy world till she is transported out of her 'private room' at the ritz & moves to general population.

I agree....I think she still thinks she is gonna walk out the front door of the court house with her 'boys' by her side!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: June 21, 2011, 06:22:46 PM »

Jinkasaurus, be corrected BOZO made no headway with Yuri Melich NONE...put the koolaid down

Fingers crossed that since court ran overtime that we might get a break from seeing the Bloviating Pig/LKB on HLN today.  We certainly don't need to hear BS from Jink.

She seems to be notably absent on the days that bozo screws up so I am guessing she won't be showing her pig face today.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: June 21, 2011, 06:23:31 PM »

OMF'nGosh! Even I, a lowly legal assistant know about US copyright and "work product" laws!!! Bozo never disappoints.
::justice2NJ::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: June 21, 2011, 06:23:50 PM »

I'm confused. No way should she be doing this. Can she get into trouble, reprimanded by the court since she interviewing right before she's set to testify?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: June 21, 2011, 06:24:00 PM »

O/T Please pray for my sister she is on her way to the hospital as she may be having a heart attack. 
an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey  Prayers being said
Thanks everyone!  Just got home and she is okay.  They think she has  COPD.  Now back to catching up.  I hope Baez gets sanctioned for his continuing defiance of the court!

Thankful your sis is alright and they think they know what is wrong.
That's great.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: June 21, 2011, 06:24:49 PM »

And how about Linda saying she needed this info for Casey's cross..She must know she will testify

that was the 'challenge' that was discussed earlier....Linda was challenging KC to testify!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: June 21, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »

Can JP exclude her due from testifying because she gave an interview after receiving the subpoena?   If so, could that cause a mistrial?   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: June 21, 2011, 06:25:44 PM »

Jinkasaurus, be corrected BOZO made no headway with Yuri Melich NONE...put the koolaid down

Fingers crossed that since court ran overtime that we might get a break from seeing the Bloviating Pig/LKB on HLN today.  We certainly don't need to hear BS from Jink.

She seems to be notably absent on the days that bozo screws up so I am guessing she won't be showing her pig face today.

She's having a meeting with Al Gore to learn how to explain how incredible bozo did today!!! 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: June 21, 2011, 06:26:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28304223/detail.html
State: Casey May Have Used Inmate's Child Drowning Story
Posted: 6:10 am EDT June 21, 2011Updated: 6:13 pm EDT June 21, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were two major developments on Tuesday in Casey Anthony's murder trial. Tuesday marked day 35, including jury selection, in Casey's trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

The state said Casey may have used another family's tragedy to come up with her story about Caylee dying in a swimming pool. Also on Tuesday, another error by the defense was so big, that it could win Casey a new trial if she's convicted.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, told the jury during his opening statement that Caylee drowned accidentally, and when George found her lifeless body at the bottom of the family's pool, he carried her to Casey and blamed her.

Also, the defense claims George, who Casey alleges sexually abused and bullied her for years, forced her to cover it up.

However, on Tuesday, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick told Judge Perry that the state has identified in computer records, searches and instant messages made from the Anthonys' computer.

"The data refutes that timeline," said Drane-Burdick.

However, Baez cried foul, saying it's too late for the state to introduce "new evidence."

"We got the hard drive, but that's everything judge," Baez said.

But prosecutors told the Judge Perry that the defense has had the hard drive for at least two years.

"It's not new evidence. I don't know how something could be new evidence when it was given to you," Judge Perry said.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: June 21, 2011, 06:28:07 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

@MarthaSugalski @WESH The first Q should be #CaseyAnthony thinking "that inmate who recommended Baez to me lied!"
5 minutes ago

@MarthaSugalski I think @WESH should start employing pop up thoughts superimposed over #CaseyAnthony on the split screen.
8 minutes ago

Who knew this side of Hornsby?  I'm calling Joy Behar...he needs to be on her show...maybe she can relate to him.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: June 21, 2011, 06:28:28 PM »

I don't think that is the worry, I would be worried about the Zanieda reference, the money, the yelling at Cindy for not getting money for interviews.

More crap to muddy the waters & place blame on him.    The money, what proof has she offered that he took money from her other than she voluntarily donated to the missing fund?  Seems to me all the defense wants to do is use her to make George one of their suspects & destroy his credibility.   Now, that's not to say I defend actions we have all been infuriated over with George & Cindy BUT the defense is attempting to put Caylee in George's hands which is a flat out lie.  Justice for Caylee does not need this mudslinging, I dont give a hoot about this lying, stealing murderous slore defendant.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: June 21, 2011, 06:29:20 PM »

And how about Linda saying she needed this info for Casey's cross..She must know she will testify

that was the 'challenge' that was discussed earlier....Linda was challenging KC to testify!!

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: June 21, 2011, 06:30:58 PM »

WOW Linda K Baden has the nerve to show her over botoxed face on TV tonight...crazy

Tony is going to bat with her asking the questions, more insanity...Ill listen as I start a late dinner, it will be less painful

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.