April 26, 2024, 07:52:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 573233 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1840 on: June 21, 2011, 07:58:17 PM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Inmate's story is eerily similar to what #CaseyAntony told her attorney's 'really' happened the day Caylee died. #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/XDm2K

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
State has transcript from inmate, says she was in cell next to #Casey Inmate says son drowned in pool & grandfather... http://dlvr.it/XDm22

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando

If true ... as Beth Holloway would say ... "Greta, this is huge!"

Janet

I know it was definitely a AHA MOMENT for me.  Bitch.  Sorry had to say it.  I scream it at my computer all day long, but I had to get that out.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: June 21, 2011, 07:58:25 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys.  I apologize if this has been discussed already -- I wouldn't know because I'm only on page 50; with 40 more pages to go...

Anyway, I agree with everyone who spotted what looks to be a skull in this picture:

But then I saw this:
That is not a skull, looks more like pelvic bones. In that picture the skull was, if i recall correctly, outside of the area where the bag ties can be seen. The skull is just outside of the frame on the lower left corner. The skull was just visible underneath a log that had either fallen or was placed on top of the bag with the body.

I too am under the impression that this photo is the one that shows the (pixilated) skull, which is under a log:

So then the first photo is not of the skull.  Or perhaps the second is a photo of the same thing but taken at a completely different angle?

After looking at these photos together, I'm thinking the one in which Caylee's skull is pixelated may be a shot taken from behind, which would show the upper back portion, or domed portion of the skull. It looks like the same evidence items are present in both pics, but are reversed in the images. That's why I'm thinking a back and front view...I could be wrong it happens and more often than I'd like to admit...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: June 21, 2011, 08:03:12 PM »

does anyone know exactly how long Casey used the job title event planner in her job scenario?  I am wondering if getting rid of Caylee wasn't the event she was planning.

I think she started shortly after she was done being a HS drop out & didnt complete her course to earn her diploma, nor went to get a GED.   She was fired April 2006 & she was not an event planner, but she worked at a kiosk!!

Cindy said at one time that Casey worked in Human Resources..I can't imagine that since she didn't have a high school education or a GED..I worked in Human Resources, no college degree, but it takes a lot of training and closely watching by supervisors to make sure that no mistakes are made, especially when dealing with people's pensions, hiring/firing, insurance and grievances etc...Casey is not one of those people to do that..also, you have to be very confidential on employees files..Casey would blab it all over the place..or try to steal someone's identity..since we were privvy to their s/s numbers and all that personal stuff...Cindy had her head in the sand as usual where Casey was concerned..She could never be an event planner either in my opinion...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: June 21, 2011, 08:05:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28304223/detail.html
State: Casey May Have Used Inmate's Child Drowning Story
 Posted: 6:10 am EDT June 21, 2011Updated: 6:13 pm EDT June 21, 2011
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were two major developments on Tuesday in Casey Anthony's murder trial. Tuesday marked day 35, including jury selection, in Casey's trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

The state said Casey may have used another family's tragedy to come up with her story about Caylee dying in a swimming pool. Also on Tuesday, another error by the defense was so big, that it could win Casey a new trial if she's convicted.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, told the jury during his opening statement that Caylee drowned accidentally, and when George found her lifeless body at the bottom of the family's pool, he carried her to Casey and blamed her.

Also, the defense claims George, who Casey alleges sexually abused and bullied her for years, forced her to cover it up.

However, on Tuesday, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick told Judge Perry that the state has identified in computer records, searches and instant messages made from the Anthonys' computer.

"The data refutes that timeline," said Drane-Burdick.However, Baez cried foul, saying it's too late for the state to introduce "new evidence."

"We got the hard drive, but that's everything judge," Baez said.

But prosecutors told the Judge Perry that the defense has had the hard drive for at least two years.

"It's not new evidence. I don't know how something could be new evidence when it was given to you," Judge Perry said.

::snipping2::

CELL PHONE AND DESKTOP ACTIVITY

I am thankful ... Casey's cell phone records and the results of the investigation or  Casey's desktop/laptop harddrives are coming into evidence.

It never has made sense to me that George's detailed recollection of this particular day over one month later when being interviewed by detectives.

I am skeptical in regards to George's claim that he witnessed Caylee and Casey leaving the home at "percisely" 12:50 PM on the afternoon of June 16th  Think about it.  George not only can pinpoint the exact time his daughter and granddaughter departed but also remembers exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing.

As high computer activity between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM was revealed during an investigation of Casey's desktop hard drive ... could it be that Casey was sitting at her desktop when George left for work at 2:30 PM.

It is my understanding  ... other than three one hour opportunities throughout the day on June 16th ... desktop hard drive investigations indicate activity up until 3:00 PM and ... cell phone/ping records imply that Casey did not leave the Anthony home on June 16th until approximately 4:30 PM heading north.

I want to make it clear that I do not suspect George or Cindy of any involvement in the demise of their granddaughter.  However ... could it be that within hours of picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson's towing ... the death odor as well as a missing Caylee ... implied that George and Cindy put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  It was at this point ... distancing their daughter from any implication in the death of their granddaughter became their mission?

Janet

I still believe either George was mistaken or flat out lied to cover for his daughter WAY AFTER THE FACT (July15th) forward until it became clear to him that she did indeed murder his granddaughter as opposed to an accident that snowballed out of control ON CASEY's part solely.   I think the Anthonys put that in their heads because what they are facing now is too unbearable for them or anyone.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: June 21, 2011, 08:06:17 PM »

Id love a short clip of Ashton when Dr Bock states it could have been a dog or coyote that buried Caylee's bones practically six months later... classic  "A dog" (trying really hard not to laugh)   God bless him that he kept his composure.

He almost did a bend-over laugh...very endearing.  And I think when she saw & heard his reaction...'You think dogs buried the bones? (stifling the laugh)", she added 'Or maybe coyotes if you have them here'...he could barely contain himself.  He showed excellent restraint.

I saw it, I'll find it, I'll capture it  

Just that segment of the Dr. Bock testimony  

To borrow a line from defense expert witness Spitz ,,, Jose Baez's defense is SHODDY.

Baez and fellow defense fools put the DUH in defense.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 08:35:02 PM by Red » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: June 21, 2011, 08:06:48 PM »

does anyone know exactly how long Casey used the job title event planner in her job scenario?  I am wondering if getting rid of Caylee wasn't the event she was planning.

I think she started shortly after she was done being a HS drop out & didnt complete her course to earn her diploma, nor went to get a GED.   She was fired April 2006 & she was not an event planner, but she worked at a kiosk!!

Cindy said at one time that Casey worked in Human Resources..I can't imagine that since she didn't have a high school education or a GED..I worked in Human Resources, no college degree, but it takes a lot of training and closely watching by supervisors to make sure that no mistakes are made, especially when dealing with people's pensions, hiring/firing, insurance and grievances etc...Casey is not one of those people to do that..also, you have to be very confidential on employees files..Casey would blab it all over the place..or try to steal someone's identity..since we were privvy to their s/s numbers and all that personal stuff...Cindy had her head in the sand as usual where Casey was concerned..She could never be an event planner either in my opinion...

Casey lied....yup in her words "I LIED" and will lie until the day she goes to H E double hockey sticks, she'd probably even lie to the devil

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: June 21, 2011, 08:08:52 PM »

Cappys!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: June 21, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28313946/index.html

Bill Shaeffer...................... ::justice2NJ::

Pharlap, thank you for coming through for us again.  Always look forward to KB & BS.  BS is no longer being 'politically correct' either.  I know we were talking about Mason 'walking out' lightly...but after today's debacle, am wondering if this was more significant than 'just' Happy Hour???.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: June 21, 2011, 08:10:15 PM »

I knew JVM was in with Bozo, she said she has had dinner with him a few times, thats why she always sticks up for him...ugg
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1849 on: June 21, 2011, 08:10:16 PM »

Mr. Ashton has certainly earned his pay on this case. Boy that man does not let Bozo breathe for a minute.  Whoohhaaaaaa.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: June 21, 2011, 08:12:34 PM »

Mr. Ashton has certainly earned his pay on this case. Boy that man does not let Bozo breathe for a minute.  Whoohhaaaaaa.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: June 21, 2011, 08:14:23 PM »

I knew JVM was in with Bozo, she said she has had dinner with him a few times, thats why she always sticks up for him...ugg

She'd take a trip to Uranus eating veggie burgers with him too...she is just that much of an airhead faking being relevant

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: June 21, 2011, 08:17:13 PM »

Did this Blink post get posted in the forum?  I rushed to get her that picture this morning before work 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/06/21/casey-anthony-murder-trial-chief-defense-witness-bill-rodriguez-perjurs-himself-out-he-goes-ashton-spits-out-spitz-blink-discuss-live-tonight-on-dana-pretzer-show/

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Chief Defense Witness Bill Rodriguez Perjurs Himself- OUT HE GOES- .. Ashton Spits Out Spitz… Blink Discuss Live Tonight On Dana Pretzer Show

Such treats for us Monkeys tonight....Another Rembrandt from Klaas....New Blink Article.....and Dana too!   Wow...we musta done sumthin good.  

Thanks so much.

PS...Thanks for 'doing' that clip for us....I can't stop playing it.  Getting stereo vision...NG loves it too.  Think she has re-ran it more than me.  lol

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: June 21, 2011, 08:18:27 PM »

She'd take a trip to Uranus eating veggie burgers with him too...she is just that much of an airhead faking being relevant
\

Isn't she from Puerto Rico? Where is Bozo from?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: June 21, 2011, 08:18:50 PM »

I would love to see him elevated to State DA or even a judge some day - our country needs his love of the law, appreciation of the Constitution, eagerness to learn, his advocacy to seek justice not to mention the class he oozes from head to toe with a saucy temperament that makes him oh so real.   Law students take notice this is someone to look up to!

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: June 21, 2011, 08:20:18 PM »

FAST FORWARD right past Brillohead. 

I got my dad calling her Brillopad. lol
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: June 21, 2011, 08:21:43 PM »

KC looking a little uncomfortable as Dr. Wise is talking about the amounts of Chloroform found in her trunk.

...and probably wishing she had owned a Nissan Xterra instead.  They have no carpets in the back, so you can just grab a hose and wash away mud, fly legs, hair, traces of chloroform, pesky bodily fluids, etc.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1857 on: June 21, 2011, 08:22:16 PM »

...Cindy had her head in the sand as usual where Casey was concerned..She could never be an event planner either in my opinion...

the only events Krzy could plan involved ..... uh...how shall I say this? I would say "sheets" but I'm bettin' she was a "No Sheets Required" kinda gal. but you get my drift..

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: June 21, 2011, 08:22:56 PM »

\

Isn't she from Puerto Rico? Where is Bozo from?

She's from Puerto Rico & he's from the Dom Republic

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: June 21, 2011, 08:26:02 PM »

Id love a short clip of Ashton when Dr Bock states it could have been a dog or coyote that buried Caylee's bones practically six months later... classic  "A dog" (trying really hard not to laugh)   God bless him that he kept his composure.

He almost did a bend-over laugh...very endearing.  And I think when she saw & heard his reaction...'You think dogs buried the bones? (stifling the laugh)", she added 'Or maybe coyotes if you have them here'...he could barely contain himself.  He showed excellent restraint.

I saw it, I'll find it, I'll capture it 

Just that segment of the Dr. Bock testimony 

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="226" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=78781fc02e&photo_id=5858527196"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=78781fc02e&photo_id=5858527196" height="226" width="400"></embed></object>

OMG, I am literally laughing so hard I am crying.  That is absolutely priceless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.