April 24, 2024, 09:37:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 572954 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: June 21, 2011, 08:32:31 PM »

KC looking a little uncomfortable as Dr. Wise is talking about the amounts of Chloroform found in her trunk.

...and probably wishing she had owned a Nissan Xterra instead.  They have no carpets in the back, so you can just grab a hose and wash away mud, fly legs, hair, traces of chloroform, pesky bodily fluids, etc.

lololololololololololololol!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: June 21, 2011, 08:33:15 PM »

Aurelia7...If you look closely, I believe that the photos are the same, just different angles..and I do believe that it is the skull...jmo

After looking at these photos together, I'm thinking the one in which Caylee's skull is pixelated may be a shot taken from behind, which would show the upper back portion, or domed portion of the skull. It looks like the same evidence items are present in both pics, but are reversed in the images. That's why I'm thinking a back and front view...I could be wrong it happens and more often than I'd like to admit...

Thanks you two!  So then in the unpixilated skull photo, the unseen log would be at the bottom of the pic, had the pic been taken from further away.  Makes total sense.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: June 21, 2011, 08:33:20 PM »

Id love a short clip of Ashton when Dr Bock states it could have been a dog or coyote that buried Caylee's bones practically six months later... classic  "A dog" (trying really hard not to laugh)   God bless him that he kept his composure.

He almost did a bend-over laugh...very endearing.  And I think when she saw & heard his reaction...'You think dogs buried the bones? (stifling the laugh)", she added 'Or maybe coyotes if you have them here'...he could barely contain himself.  He showed excellent restraint.

I saw it, I'll find it, I'll capture it  
Just that segment of the Dr. Bock testimony  

OMG, I am literally laughing so hard I am crying.  That is absolutely priceless.

A dog or a coyote did it. Each defense witness gets worse than the next.

Wile-E-Coyote says he is innocent and there was no drowning ... Casey Anthony is guilty of murder.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: June 21, 2011, 08:34:18 PM »

I knew JVM was in with Bozo, she said she has had dinner with him a few times, thats why she always sticks up for him...ugg

She'd take a trip to Uranus eating veggie burgers with him too...she is just that much of an airhead faking being relevant
\

Isn't she from Puerto Rico? Where is Bozo from?

As far as I know, her mother was from PR, and Jane grew up in Manhattan.  Jose Baez is from Puerto Rico.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: June 21, 2011, 08:36:37 PM »

Wow, it's amazing to see how badly Baez has bungled this case.  There's no way the duhfense team can win.  But he should at least put Casey on the stand so we can all have a good laugh.  I think he owes us that much.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: June 21, 2011, 08:40:50 PM »

I can't stand LKB!!!! Ugh and also. I heard that river cruz did have an intimate relationship with george then I heard she said it wasn't. Which is it? Is there a link so I can read her statement please Smile

wasnt she getting hostile with JVM and also she was on HLN and got upset at vinny!!
no one believes her propoganda.

I think it's great.  The talking heads aren't afraid of her anymore and are calling her on her BS.  The witch needs to just get lost and take the entire DT with her.

Maybe the sponsors are getting blasted by the 'sad bloggers'...and are hearing about all of the negative posts & threats to turn the channel....and it is getting back to the powers-that-be at CNN/HLN.  Maybe they will black-ball both the Badens....thanks to her she brought her hubby down with her.   Oh my....she was all prepared to show off her latest face-lift for a long time.....She's a waste....huge waste.  
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: June 21, 2011, 08:42:02 PM »

LESS THAN 30 MINUTES AWAY ... THE DANA PRETZER SHOW LISTEN TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday June 21, 2011 – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime, Mark Nejame & Diane Dimond Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Death of Caylee Anthony
Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:

Diane Dimond – Correspondent and Investigative Reporter discusses the ongoing  Casey Anthony murder Trial

Crime Blogger Blink and the editor in Chief of Blink On Crime provides updates and analysis of the Casey Anthony murder trial in the death of Caylee Anthony.

Mark Nejame – Orlando criminal defense attorney will provide his legal expertise and expert opinion in analyzing the Casey Anthony murder trial. Scared Monkeys welcomes Attorney Nejame for his first interview on Scared Monkeys radio.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1867 on: June 21, 2011, 08:44:29 PM »

I cannot listen to Dr. um mean Mr. E.  Even on redirect.  He is very confusing.  Fast forward.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: June 21, 2011, 08:44:51 PM »

I can't stand LKB!!!! Ugh and also. I heard that river cruz did have an intimate relationship with george then I heard she said it wasn't. Which is it? Is there a link so I can read her statement please Smile

wasnt she getting hostile with JVM and also she was on HLN and got upset at vinny!!
no one believes her propoganda.

I think it's great.  The talking heads aren't afraid of her anymore and are calling her on her BS.  The witch needs to just get lost and take the entire DT with her.

Maybe the sponsors are getting blasted by the 'sad bloggers'...and are hearing about all of the negative posts & threats to turn the channel....and it is getting back to the powers-that-be at CNN/HLN.  Maybe they will black-ball both the Badens....thanks to her she brought her hubby down with her.   Oh my....she was all prepared to show off her latest face-lift for a long time.....She's a waste....huge waste.  

LKB was responsible for bringing Bug Boy Huntington in to the case as an expert. Its going to take a long time to wash that incompetence stank off of LKB.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: June 21, 2011, 08:49:05 PM »

Id love a short clip of Ashton when Dr Bock states it could have been a dog or coyote that buried Caylee's bones practically six months later... classic  "A dog" (trying really hard not to laugh)   God bless him that he kept his composure.

He almost did a bend-over laugh...very endearing.  And I think when she saw & heard his reaction...'You think dogs buried the bones? (stifling the laugh)", she added 'Or maybe coyotes if you have them here'...he could barely contain himself.  He showed excellent restraint.

I saw it, I'll find it, I'll capture it 

Any way you can make a short video of that at some point? TWhat an amazingly ignorant comment. I think we have a new defense witness to add to the morph for that post Klaas.

I was looking for her in the pic..then I remembered Klaas said she did it this AM.  The bodies are gonna fill up that pic by the end of the week I'm afraid.  Of course, if Bozo keeps calling witness like Wise...Klaas might have enough room to last the rest of the week.

oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: June 21, 2011, 08:55:27 PM »

Not only is it Happy Hour for Mr. Mason but after his drinkie poo I do believe he has a depo with Vascuez Jackson. I may be wrong though. Also thank you for the recaps BrightEyes and all, I hate to say it but I fell asleep at the computer and miss most of the afternoon.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: June 21, 2011, 08:57:23 PM »

tvguyhal tvguyhal
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez lays an egg http://goo.gl/fb/lX47c

http://twitter.com/#!/tvguyhal
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: June 21, 2011, 08:57:49 PM »

Who is the hoebag smirking at?  What does she have to smile about?  I cannot stand her.  I loathe her. 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: June 21, 2011, 09:02:38 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday June 21, 2011 – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime, Mark Nejame & Diane Dimond Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Death of Caylee Anthony

Diane Dimond – Correspondent and Investigative Reporter discusses the ongoing  Casey Anthony murder Trial

Crime Blogger Blink and the editor in Chief of Blink On Crime provides updates and analysis of the Casey Anthony murder trial in the death of Caylee Anthony.

Mark Nejame – Orlando criminal defense attorney will provide his legal expertise and expert opinion in analyzing the Casey Anthony murder trial. Scared Monkeys welcomes Attorney Nejame for his first interview on Scared Monkeys radio.

DANA IS ON Diane Dimond up first

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/21/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-june-14th-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-diane-dimond-discussing-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-of-death-of/
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 09:07:23 PM by Red » Logged
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: June 21, 2011, 09:03:13 PM »

Mr. Ashton has certainly earned his pay on this case. Boy that man does not let Bozo breathe for a minute.  Whoohhaaaaaa.

ITA ZOO!

Baez is lame, so I do think there are some prosecuters out there that would just not keep punching..I think they would still win..but I think you could almost be lazy and win against Baez on some of these points.

But Jeff is so in your face with Baez..not nasty or out of line..but every mis-step Baez takes ..Jeff is right back at him, either with objections or crosses.

Baez is being stupid on purpose..yes he is..he is hoping to delay this trial or cause major disruptions in the flow..as Sunny so nicely pointed out is his mentor Mason's tactics.  If you can't win because yur client is guilty, and because the science isn't junk..then gaslight them with uneven flow and weird antics..and defense witnesses that are puzzles in themselves.  Jeff doesn't let the BS pass him by.

Judge Perry knows exactly what is happening here..and he isn't going to allow a mistrial.

He admonishes both sides..no paritiality can be called later....and Jeff knows that..he knows when the judge calls out gameplaying on both sides (and what trial isn't) that the judge is saying..good game Jeff.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: June 21, 2011, 09:03:54 PM »

WTF????????????????????????

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: June 21, 2011, 09:04:48 PM »

<snipped>

I want to make it clear that I do not suspect George or Cindy of any involvement in the demise of their granddaughter.  However ... could it be that within hours of picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson's towing ... the death odor as well as a missing Caylee ... implied that George and Cindy put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  It was at this point ... distancing their daughter from any implication in the death of their granddaughter became the mission?

Janet

I still believe either George was mistaken or flat out lied to cover for his daughter WAY AFTER THE FACT (July15th) forward until it became clear to him that she did indeed murder his granddaughter as opposed to an accident that snowballed out of control ON CASEY's part solely.   I think the Anthonys put that in their heads because what they are facing now is too unbearable for them or anyone.

I don't give ANYBODY slack for attempting to obstruct the justice process for Caylee Marie.  Considering Casey is the Anthony's daughter ... I concede it would be hearbreaking for George and Cindy to do right but ... anything less implied a betrayal of Caylee and an abetting of their daughter in wrongdoing.

George is a former cop.  He knew darn well along when Cindy went on that cleaning spree inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle within hours of recognizing the death odor ... within hours of learning that their granddaughter was missing ... that evidence of a crime was being covered up.  Even Cindy's brother calls that cleaning spree what is "the destroying of evidence".

River Cruz testified in her interview with investigators that George confronted Casey while she was out on bail.  He accused her of killing Caylee and demanded to know where his granddaughter was.  Nevertheless ... in that same period in time ... this man was proclaiming in the media while bringing in big bucks ...proclaiming to all who would listen while raising funds ... that Caylee was alive.

Cindy was also in the media bringing in big bucks and she was involved with fund raising while proclaiming Caylee was alive.  However ... in that same period in time ... in taped interviews with investigators ... she accused Jesse Grund of being responsible for the death of Caylee.

When I think of Casey ... then I think of George and Cinity ... I am convinced that the fruit does not fall far from the tree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: June 21, 2011, 09:06:28 PM »

I am on the scaredmonkeysradio.com site and don't know what to do. Help

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: June 21, 2011, 09:07:04 PM »

Diane Dimond – Correspondent and Investigative Reporter discusses the ongoing  Casey Anthony murder Trial

Oh...I am untwittering Diane Diamond right now.  Making excuses for Bozo.  
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: June 21, 2011, 09:07:25 PM »

I am on the scaredmonkeysradio.com site and don't know what to do. Help

Oh shoot, did I miss it?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.