April 23, 2024, 08:33:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 572912 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 07:57:29 AM »

I really don't think the way the prosecution is being treated in this case is fair.  The defense has been so obvious in their rule breaking and their entitlement attitude.  While the pros has tried to play by the rules and follow the judges' orders.  I don't think that Jeff Ashton has tried to bend/break/recreate rules the way that Jose Baez has.

I don't either! I wish JP wouldn't include the State "equally" when he discusses the "games" being played. Anything the State has done has been within the rules and, to me, anyway, fallen well within being an advocate for justice. That's their job! The State has done what I do when I file taxes. I do not break the law or lie. I do want to take every legal opportunity to lessen what I have to pay. The State has made the most of what they can do within legal parameters. The defense has been unethical and unprofessional and practiced outside of the rules. Big difference in my book!!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 07:58:25 AM »

In case you need depostions for tomorrow..........they are all here.........

http://humbleopinionforum.net/case-documents-released/

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_directory_index.htm

Reposting Turbo's post from yesterday 'cuz it is good info for early birds waiting for the trial to get started. 

Thx, Turbo

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2011, 07:59:50 AM »

I really don't think the way the prosecution is being treated in this case is fair.  The defense has been so obvious in their rule breaking and their entitlement attitude.  While the pros has tried to play by the rules and follow the judges' orders.  I don't think that Jeff Ashton has tried to bend/break/recreate rules the way that Jose Baez has.

Good morning monkeys!!

ITA!!!  It is one thing for JP to try to make it look like he is not being too hard on bozo but he has overdone it I feel.  I hope he does start to not let their witnesses testify.  However, he hasn't really backed up too much that he has said so far.  He has set rules and made threats but so far no real punishment.  It reminds me of our school system.  No matter who starts the fight, both are suspended.  Ridiculous!!!   I will be unable to see any of the trial for most of the day.  ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2011, 08:04:28 AM »

good morning everyone!
good front page Red! woo hoo!

today should be exciting...
I think that if George did mess around with this woman, it will be easy to explain..many marriages end up in divorce when a child has been missing or murdered...George can simply say that he was distraught, needed someone, some comfort during this horrible time..Cindy was so upset, as he was, that they retreated into depression and away from each other for a brief time, but have found their way back to each other and all is good..
and I agree with the other monkeys that said that George could explain the "accident" away by saying something like, if Casey did do anything to Caylee, it was a horrible accident..or something like that...

geez, I am hearing more and more about "mistrial"....on the today show just now too...

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2011, 08:05:23 AM »

Hiya, Titch!! Yes, slowly but surely those wheels of justice are turning.   ::justice2NJ:: I hear we may see Krystal Holloway on the stand today? I'll be glad when her testimony is over. George isn't the issue....... CAYLEE IS!!  

GREAT FRONT PAGE, RED!!!  

Thanks CBB

For those that may have missed it and were in bed early last night, from the Front Page of Scared Monkeys:

Casey Anthony Murder Trial: It’s Official, William C. Rodriguez is not the Co-Founder of the Body Farm … Some One is Bolstering on the Witness Stand or Worse

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/20/casey-anthony-murder-trial-its-official-william-c-rodriguez-is-not-the-co-founder-of-the-body-farm-some-one-is-bolstering-on-the-witness-stand-or-worse/

We decided to do the obvious, send a simple email to the general email mailbox of Body Farm asking them whether Rodriguez was a co-founder of the  Anthropology Research Facility. Their reply was as follows:

William Rodriguez was a student under Dr. Bass and conducted research at the facility in the early and mid 80s. He was a major assistant in the early years, but was by no means a co-founder
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2011, 08:07:41 AM »

good morning monkeys-Do u think George could get away with saying-he said it was an accident-because in his heart He did to believe the nanny story-and thought it had to be an accident he could not admit that KC hurt Caylee intentionally-

Good morning Cherjers! I think George knew Casey was telling lies by then and that he also knew the car smell indicated Caylee was dead. I agree with you that George just could not bring himself to believe KC purposefully killed her daughter and had worked it out in his head that she died accidently and KC had hidden that fact along with Caylee's body. I think he believed that KC lied at first and then had to continue to lie and it snowballed. I honestly think that's what he meant when he talked with Krystol.

Sorry to quote myself, but I should qualify that! IF George really discussed "an accident" with Krystol, I think the above post was George's mindset

BTW/OT - love your Betty Boop!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 08:08:00 AM »

thanks Red! hope it comes out in court today if he testifies!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2011, 08:12:21 AM »

Did any get the sidebar info from yesterday?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2011, 08:15:24 AM »

So, I would like to know who contacted whom?  Did Dr. Rod-i'mafake call up Jose or did Jose do a little wiki and call Dr. Rod?  Did Jose ever know the guy wasn't a co-founder or was he lied to?  I personally believe he knew the guy wasn't a co-founder but pulled this anyway as a means of disrupting the trial.  He's supposed to be a professional with a billion attys on his 'dream team' not to mention a PI or two.  Did he really not check into the backgrounds of everyone involved in this case except his own people?  "Cause we know he checked on everyone from the potential jurors to the poor doggies.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2011, 08:27:47 AM »

So, I would like to know who contacted whom?  Did Dr. Rod-i'mafake call up Jose or did Jose do a little wiki and call Dr. Rod?  Did Jose ever know the guy wasn't a co-founder or was he lied to?  I personally believe he knew the guy wasn't a co-founder but pulled this anyway as a means of disrupting the trial.  He's supposed to be a professional with a billion attys on his 'dream team' not to mention a PI or two.  Did he really not check into the backgrounds of everyone involved in this case except his own people?  "Cause we know he checked on everyone from the potential jurors to the poor doggies.   

Obviously bozo did not due his due diligence on any of his witnesses - Look at this Vasco Thompson fiasco and he had the woman who had a fake TES search sheet. The list seems to go on and on.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2011, 08:28:07 AM »

My guess is Baez contacted Rodriguez and discussed hiring him as an expert witness.  Maybe Baez put the (excuse the pun) "bug in his head" about editing the Wiki.  I don't think Rodriguez did it on his own all of a sudden in 2009-2010 out of the blue.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2011, 08:29:11 AM »

Baez is grasping at straws as you can tell by his opening statement.  If this weren't about a murdered little girl it would be a joke.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2011, 08:29:50 AM »

Looks like they are preparing for an 8:30am arrival.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2011, 08:30:34 AM »

good morning everyone!
good front page Red! woo hoo!

today should be exciting...
I think that if George did mess around with this woman, it will be easy to explain..many marriages end up in divorce when a child has been missing or murdered...George can simply say that he was distraught, needed someone, some comfort during this horrible time..Cindy was so upset, as he was, that they retreated into depression and away from each other for a brief time, but have found their way back to each other and all is good..
and I agree with the other monkeys that said that George could explain the "accident" away by saying something like, if Casey did do anything to Caylee, it was a horrible accident..or something like that...

geez, I am hearing more and more about "mistrial"....on the today show just now too...

I don't watch the talking heads often as I can't take their lack of facts about the case, but I don't know where they are getting his mistrial crap. A lying witness does not constitute a mistrial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2011, 08:30:47 AM »

Youtube site is up of court, but not wftv yet.
 ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2011, 08:32:07 AM »

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

This is up

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2011, 08:33:20 AM »

Morning Monkeys... JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE..... RED.. great front page post, thank you and all for getting this info out to the State.       

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2011, 08:33:44 AM »

Good Morning monkeys, hope we stay in court all day.

::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2011, 08:35:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

It appears as if today we will be under the Big Top, yet once again.  Thank Goodness the State knows how to squash the ring master!! I can't wait for the day the circus is run out of town.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2011, 08:35:18 AM »

I don't either! I wish JP wouldn't include the State "equally" when he discusses the "games" being played. Anything the State has done has been within the rules and, to me, anyway, fallen well within being an advocate for justice. That's their job! The State has done what I do when I file taxes. I do not break the law or lie. I do want to take every legal opportunity to lessen what I have to pay. The State has made the most of what they can do within legal parameters. The defense has been unethical and unprofessional and practiced outside of the rules. Big difference in my book!!

I am with you two on this...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.