April 26, 2024, 07:31:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 573232 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2000 on: June 21, 2011, 11:00:54 PM »

Another great show Dana ...Thank you   

Thank You
The guests and you the listeners make the show for sure

I really enjoy your shows. You have a great radio voice and you always let people talk without talking over them. I try my best not to miss any shows.

Dana's great, if you ever think about calling in to share your thoughts when the lines are open; don't hesitate.  If you get nervous, Dana will help you through, he's the best!

The one time I called in, I was so nervous I couldn't breathe!  

But Dana was very kind, and helped me through it.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2001 on: June 21, 2011, 11:01:52 PM »

Am I right in my assumption that based on rulings that JBP made today that this may take a whole other week, not ending and going to the jury until the 1st ish of July? 

I am losing my mind all this time this is taking.  I cannot imagine how the jury feels.  I would be so angry at the wench if i was the jury. 

also, if memory serves me, one of the jurors was assured by JP that she would be able to take her planned vacation around the 4th of July cause the trial would be done by then..so, either the juror will feel pressure to hurry the deliberations along, miss her vacation or drop out of being a juror for this case...Wish #4 was having a conflict so she had to leave..

Wish we could get a message to juror #4 and let her know that the drought in FL is killing her Farmville crops....

I was thinking more along the lines of locusts...but your drought should work.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2002 on: June 21, 2011, 11:02:30 PM »

Got a question.  Say we get a mistrial? 

Next time around, can teh dumbfense change their duffense strategy meaning, do they have to stick to penis/drowning/kronk/moving/hiding/reward/george theory, or can they throw that all over and start over?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2003 on: June 21, 2011, 11:08:20 PM »

From Navy to law school

Born in Puerto Rico in 1969, Baez told reporters he grew up in the Bronx and South Florida with his mother, a single parent. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

He married at 17, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

According to his résumé, Baez spent three years assigned to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Norfolk, Va., trained as an intelligence analyst with what he described as a "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-050309,0,6708904.story

Really?  So, was he privy to the 'Blue Book' on UFO's?   Anyone know if that is really a security clearance title?  Is Gordon Liddy still around?  He would know. 
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2004 on: June 21, 2011, 11:10:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28304223/detail.html
State: Casey May Have Used Inmate's Child Drowning Story
 Posted: 6:10 am EDT June 21, 2011Updated: 6:13 pm EDT June 21, 2011
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were two major developments on Tuesday in Casey Anthony's murder trial. Tuesday marked day 35, including jury selection, in Casey's trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

The state said Casey may have used another family's tragedy to come up with her story about Caylee dying in a swimming pool. Also on Tuesday, another error by the defense was so big, that it could win Casey a new trial if she's convicted.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, told the jury during his opening statement that Caylee drowned accidentally, and when George found her lifeless body at the bottom of the family's pool, he carried her to Casey and blamed her.

Also, the defense claims George, who Casey alleges sexually abused and bullied her for years, forced her to cover it up.

However, on Tuesday, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick told Judge Perry that the state has identified in computer records, searches and instant messages made from the Anthonys' computer.

"The data refutes that timeline," said Drane-Burdick.However, Baez cried foul, saying it's too late for the state to introduce "new evidence."

"We got the hard drive, but that's everything judge," Baez said.

But prosecutors told the Judge Perry that the defense has had the hard drive for at least two years.

"It's not new evidence. I don't know how something could be new evidence when it was given to you," Judge Perry said.

CELL PHONE AND DESKTOP ACTIVITY

I am thankful ... Casey's cell phone records and the results of the investigation or  Casey's desktop/laptop harddrives are coming into evidence.

It never has made sense to me that George's detailed recollection of this particular day over one month later when being interviewed by detectives.

I am skeptical in regards to George's claim that he witnessed Caylee and Casey leaving the home at "percisely" 12:50 PM on the afternoon of June 16th  Think about it.  George not only can pinpoint the exact time his daughter and granddaughter departed but also remembers exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing.

As high computer activity between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM was revealed during an investigation of Casey's desktop hard drive ... could it be that Casey was sitting at her desktop when George left for work at 2:30 PM.

It is my understanding  ... other than three one hour opportunities throughout the day on June 16th ... desktop hard drive investigations indicate activity up until 3:00 PM and ... cell phone/ping records imply that Casey did not leave the Anthony home on June 16th until approximately 4:30 PM heading north.

I want to make it clear that I do not suspect George or Cindy of any involvement in the demise of their granddaughter.  However ... could it be that within hours of picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson's towing ... the death odor as well as a missing Caylee ... implied that George and Cindy put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  It was at this point ... distancing their daughter from any implication in the death of their granddaughter became their mission?

Janet

I still believe either George was mistaken or flat out lied to cover for his daughter WAY AFTER THE FACT (July15th) forward until it became clear to him that she did indeed murder his granddaughter as opposed to an accident that snowballed out of control ON CASEY's part solely.   I think the Anthonys put that in their heads because what they are facing now is too unbearable for them or anyone.

Should have snipped, sorry.  I'm about 10 pages back and apologize if this has been discussed again but while the Ant's were in hvy cover up mode I do believe that Cindy sent George out to hunt down a ZFG wannabe (River Cruz) to woo and possibly bed her and plant evidence but just couldn't do it. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2005 on: June 21, 2011, 11:12:30 PM »

Zoomom what I meant was with the way bozo draaaags out everything I don't see the jury going home before the second weekend in July.

Ugh, I can't take it any more.  All my feelings, emotions, thoughts, everything is tied up in this trial right now.  I cannot function.  It needs to be over soon.  I need to see justice.  SOON.

Just now getting caught up... We'll be in Disney the last 2 weeks of July. If the trial's still going on when we're on vacation, I'll have hubby take the kids to Blizzard Beach for the day & I'll go to the trial.

I seriously don't see this ending by the 4th. These jurors have been sequestered for weeks & I feel for them. Even if I were in a 5 star hotel with full course meals, it would be extremely hard to be away from my family.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2006 on: June 21, 2011, 11:16:01 PM »

From Navy to law school

Born in Puerto Rico in 1969, Baez told reporters he grew up in the Bronx and South Florida with his mother, a single parent. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

He married at 17, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

According to his résumé, Baez spent three years assigned to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Norfolk, Va., trained as an intelligence analyst with what he described as a "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-casey-anthony-jose-baez-050309,0,6708904.story

Really?  So, was he privy to the 'Blue Book' on UFO's?   Anyone know if that is really a security clearance title?  Is Gordon Liddy still around?  He would know. 

In my personal opinion, Bozo has "embellished" his military service on his resume. I distinctly recall, when his house was in foreclosure last fall, that Bank of America could NOT verify his military service record. Big red flag since the record is not that old, only about 20yrs. If true the navy must have sucked all the "cosmic secret information" from his brain...along with any brain cells he may have had at the time, before he returned to life as a civilian. I don't think he's smart enough to serve in any intelligence capacity in our military, if he is, we're all in trouble...MOO
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2007 on: June 21, 2011, 11:18:11 PM »

From Navy to law school

Boy oh boy. that was something I ranted about for months. There is a Cosmic Top secret clearance but it is the highest of the high. I don't believe for one second that that buffoon was privy to national security data, no way.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2008 on: June 21, 2011, 11:18:58 PM »

Great job everybody. Hoping tomorrow is another good day for justice.

Sweet dreams everyone..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2009 on: June 21, 2011, 11:22:16 PM »

Does anyone know when the podcast for Dana's show tonight is up? I fell asleep!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2010 on: June 21, 2011, 11:22:52 PM »

I'm just chewing on a few things around Krystol Holloway........

First, I think she can testify to quite a bit. I don't think her testimony would be hearsay. I think her testimony would be impeachment of George's testimony. I'm going to have to look up rules of impeachment.

Second, I believe the Defense could get quite a bit, not all, of their opening statement claims touched on through Krystol, unstead of having to use KC.

The "accident" thing she'd give them, but without the details Jose's claiming.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2011 on: June 21, 2011, 11:27:32 PM »

From Navy to law school

Boy oh boy. that was something I ranted about for months. There is a Cosmic Top secret clearance but it is the highest of the high. I don't believe for one second that that buffoon was privy to national security data, no way.

Do you, by any chance, think he would be dumb enough to put that in writing somewhere that is important?  Like on an application for a law license?  Let's see...he was a 9th grade drop out when he went in....probably earned his GED while there...so how long total?  I saw a show (true) that someone bought medals from a pawn shop & wore them..he got in trouble for it.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2012 on: June 21, 2011, 11:27:58 PM »

From Navy to law school

Our reliable source wiki says it's the highest NATO level . So I say BS!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2013 on: June 21, 2011, 11:28:17 PM »

First, I think she can testify to quite a bit. I don't think her testimony would be hearsay. I think her testimony would be impeachment of George's testimony. I'm going to have to look up rules of impeachment.

Second, I believe the Defense could get quite a bit, not all, of their opening statement claims touched on through Krystol, unstead of having to use KC.

impeach v. 1) to attempt to prove that a witness has not told the truth or has been inconsistent, by introducing contrary evidence, including statements made outside of the courtroom in depositions or in statements of the witness heard by another.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/impeach
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2014 on: June 21, 2011, 11:34:28 PM »

Nevermind...listening to podcast now....hope I stay awake this time...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2015 on: June 21, 2011, 11:36:23 PM »

What I understand it to be is that they can then call George...and ask him  'Did you say that?'  He says 'no'.  He said, she said.  Who will the jury believe?  River Cruz has no credibility IMO. And I still think JP won't allow it in.

Now, Robyn Adams has the letters that ICA wrote in her handwriting...even though she is considered a jail-house snitch and they don't usually have much credibility.

oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2016 on: June 21, 2011, 11:37:02 PM »

If the Judge declares a mistrial and the defense didn't ask for it, does double jeopardy attach and ICA could go free? It seems I heard this is how it works but I have no idea.  Could someone with knowledge give some insight, please? Thank you in advance.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2017 on: June 21, 2011, 11:37:57 PM »

George wouldn't say Casey murdered Caylee so I think he had to say it was an accident unless he wanted to totally implicate Casey.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2018 on: June 21, 2011, 11:37:58 PM »

From Navy to law school

Do you, by any chance, think he would be dumb enough to put that in writing somewhere that is important?  Like on an application for a law license?  Let's see...he was a 9th grade drop out when he went in....probably earned his GED while there...so how long total?  I saw a show (true) that someone bought medals from a pawn shop & wore them..he got in trouble for it.
i don't know really but I do think he was in the Navy for sure, not high ranking. My guess is he was an office staffer , but I find it hard to swallow that every office clerk is granted that status merely by being in close proximity with national security papers.
I think we can all agree, he is deceitful enough to lie and embellish a resume , beyond that I don't know. Probably he never imagined that his crapball resume would someday be in the national spotlight. For a while there was some hubbub about it but it fell by the wayside with newer scandals.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2019 on: June 21, 2011, 11:40:46 PM »

What I understand it to be is that they can then call George...and ask him  'Did you say that?'  He says 'no'.  He said, she said.  Who will the jury believe?  River Cruz has no credibility IMO. And I still think JP won't allow it in.

Now, Robyn Adams has the letters that ICA wrote in her handwriting...even though she is considered a jail-house snitch and they don't usually have much credibility.

Yeah, the "he said" "she said" would be the result. I'm just trying to nail down if the hearsay thing is skirted when a witness is used for impeachment. I don't want her to be able to even say in court what she's said elsewhere. I believe the State could show her up as not credible, but I'm not sure how credible the jury sees George, either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.