April 30, 2024, 07:38:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 573615 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: June 21, 2011, 10:44:51 AM »

Oh My....

I'm behind, but on around pg 10, there's a few pics of the crime scene. I guess the court is no longer pixelating crime scene photos that show Caylee's skeletal remains. This is the first photot I've seen of Caylee little skull buried in the muck....
  Yikes, I missed that, too.   How sad.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: June 21, 2011, 10:45:18 AM »

Oh, dear Gussy.  That was one painful experience.  A dog or coyote? 

This is the *best* the defense can do???
Apparently so.  She reminded me of my kid's middle school principal.  That same smug smile, and air of righteousness. The dog thing almost buried me.

She needs to return to the kindergarten desk & wear a dunce cap as punishment for disrespecting this sweet young victim with her nonsense

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: June 21, 2011, 10:45:50 AM »

Oh My....

I'm behind, but on around pg 10, there's a few pics of the crime scene. I guess the court is no longer pixelating crime scene photos that show Caylee's skeletal remains. This is the first photot I've seen of Caylee little skull buried in the muck....

I had a phone call and got behind, but I saw that as well Samarie... so sad..and how the hell can Casey laugh about the thought of a dog burying her childs bones?Hope the jury caught that....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: June 21, 2011, 10:46:27 AM »

Oh My....

Yikes, I missed that, too.   How sad.   
Great good God in heaven, clearly that skull has been there longer than 2 weeks!  It's preposterous to think that could happen in two weeks' time.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: June 21, 2011, 10:46:28 AM »

Oh My....

I went back twice and then I noticed it.. dear God

I went back too,...had not noticed it when I first viewed the photo this morning..so sad to see...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: June 21, 2011, 10:47:08 AM »

Oh My....

Me too flamom...but there it is...can you imagine finding something like that?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: June 21, 2011, 10:47:16 AM »

she does seem like a sweet older woman though...
glad that she is done..whew..

I agree...she does seem sweet and I too am so glad that she is finished.  It seems that the defense has used their cunningness to rope these "expert" witnesses to a point that they feel offended if their theory is questioned because they feel they are disappointing the attorney.  I wonder what tactics they used with these people to get them to see only one sided (in their profession, especially research, they HAVE to keep an open mind to all theories)...especially a side that makes ZERO sense.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: June 21, 2011, 10:47:20 AM »

I went back too,...had not noticed it when I first viewed the photo this morning..so sad to see...

How can you go back to view it? Is it posted somewhere? Or..  ?

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: June 21, 2011, 10:47:29 AM »

talking heads on InSessions says that she was not a strong witness at all..
That's why they get the big bucks, to inform us of the obvious.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: June 21, 2011, 10:48:01 AM »

Oh My....

I read a few pages past the pics and noticed nobody said anything. I wasn't sure if other pics had been released and I missed them, or if most hadn't noticed her little skull lying there in the muck and amongst the trash/garbage...very disturbing, at least it was to me.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: June 21, 2011, 10:48:23 AM »

Oh My....

Is that her little skull kind of hidden in the upper right corner of that CNN pic????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: June 21, 2011, 10:48:28 AM »

How can you go back to view it? Is it posted somewhere? Or..  ?

pg 10 of this thread...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: June 21, 2011, 10:49:08 AM »

talking heads on InSessions says that she was not a strong witness at all..
That's why they get the big bucks, to inform us of the obvious.

lol..yes indeedy!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: June 21, 2011, 10:49:42 AM »

Oh My....

Is that her little skull kind of hidden in the upper right corner of that CNN pic????

yes it is..I had not noticed it until Samarie mentioned it...

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: June 21, 2011, 10:49:45 AM »

Please I need a clean up on
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9947.new#new

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 11:32:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: June 21, 2011, 10:49:58 AM »

Oh My....

Me too flamom...but there it is...can you imagine finding something like that?
now I have this sick pain in the pit of my stomach 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #476 on: June 21, 2011, 10:50:13 AM »

9:35am Tues, June 21, 2011 court is in session.

Next defense witness is Jane Bock.

She is a forensic botanist.  She has 2 masters and a Ph.d in botany.  She has taught botany for 40 years.  She still teaches occasionally, she has authored 80 or more peer reviewed papers on botany.  She has written 3 books. She is made an expert witness in the area of Forensic Botany.

What items have you reviewed?  I have looked at photos taken by the ME and the CSI and I have visited the remains site.  I have read several documents concerning the case. Which documents?  The ME report, the description of the remains site.  I have read the report of David Hall a forensic botanist.  I visited the remains on Feb 1, 2009.  I had a photographer with me and he took photos for me.  Showing a photo taken of the remains site on Feb 1, 2009.  A huge poster board picture of the remains site. Can you describe this area on the ground?  Leaf litter.  What is leaf litter?  Leaves that fall off, mostly leaves but pieces of stems and needles from evergreen plants.  After reading the reports and visiting the scene some seven weeks later, can you tell if the remains were at the scene?  Yes, they were placed there two weeks prior to their discovery. How do you know this?  Because of the leaf litter.  Do you have any opinion of the vegetation found in Casey's car compared to the leaves found at the site?  Yes.  Objection.  Did you read a report by Dr. Hall of the leaves under the car driven by Casey?  Yes, he described vegetation under the car, bits and leaves from a Camphor tree.  Where there any Camphor trees found at the site?  Not one.  Did you review a report by Dr Hall done in Feb, 2009?  Yes.  Does the field of botany train botanists to estimate how long a root has been alive, solely by the measurement of the root?  Objection side bar..... side bar over....Sustained.

When you look at photos can you tell us how old the roots are?  No, because I don't know which roots those plants are from.  They differ greatly.  What causes different root growth rate?  Water, minerals, environmental factors.  If you would try to determine how fast a root grew, what would you do?  You would have to know which plant the root came from and a time space experiment.  You would keep track of that with a ruler, a notebook.  You would watch it grow over time?  Yes.

Jeff is up.........

Your from Colorado?  Yes.  Most of your work has been done in Colorado?  No.  How much work have you done in Florida?  It was part of my research for my Ph.d thesis in 1966.  What was your actual work in Florida in the 60's?  Fresh water Hyacinths up and down Florida in different areas.  What else have you done in Florida.  I studied the food habits of a tortoise from 1980 through 1990.  Did you live in Florida then?  My parents lived here.  Any other botany in Florida?  Yes, I was friends with a botanist in Florida and I have used field guides to become familiar with plants in Florida.  Was that for prep in this case or in general?  Just in general.  Anything else in Florida?  No.  Most of your work has been studying grasses?  Yes, here and in South America.  You would agree that different areas of America have different botany?  Yes.  You visited the area where this body was found?  I did.  You would agree this area is basically a swampy area?  It is characterized as a swamp hardwood.  Part of the plants there are upland plants and they are not wet.  It is not under water all the time but frequently?  I don't know what you mean by frequent.  Most of the plants need to be wet or under water?  Yes.  Your statements that you believe this body could of been there as little as two weeks, is that based on looking at all the botanical matter?  You have looked at the roots growing through the hair mat?  Could they have grown there in 2 weeks?  Yes.  The roots growing through the laundry bag?  That could of been 2 weeks growing in Dec?  Yes.  Did you see roots growing through the bones?  Yes.  Are you saying that the root growth through the bones could of happened in 2 weeks in Dec?  I don't know about bones.  You have never dealt with a decomposing skeleton with root growth?  Yes.  I have had skeletons that have been in place for several years, sometimes yes and no is not so easy.  Have you examined a skeleton with roots growing in the skeleton?  Yes.  Do you recall your depot in Feb 2011?  He is reading to her from the depot.  She answered no to have seen roots growing through bones.  She says that is just for teaching, she had been to a crime scene, a 10 year old skeleton, she did see roots, she should of qualified about that.  Jeff says that did not occur to you that day and now it does?  Yes.  Your experience with roots growing through bones is extremely limited?  Yes.  You said that leaf litter is built up on the skull to the bottom of the eyes?  Yes, perhaps, I don't know when leaves were removed.  Showing her a photo of the skull.  Do you agree that the skull is buried in leaf litter up to the ear or the nose area?  I see one leaf on top of the skull.  I am not asking about that.  I am talking about around the skull.  Do you see the leaf litter up around the area around the nose?  I see something but it may be humus.  Whatever it is, it is that high?  OK.  Do you believe this could pile up in this form in just 2 weeks?  Yes.  Showing her another photo of the skull with the leaf litter around it, collected with it.  Would you agree that this reflects leaves of different stages of decomp, some green, some brown, some yellow?  Yes.  Is that a reflection of decomp?  Yes, it is also a reflection of when they fell from trees and the chlorophyll level.  Some fall bright green, some fall yellow.  Do you believe this could happen in just 2 weeks in Dec?  She won't answer, she is qualifying it.  Some of these leaves were off trees longer than 2 weeks, the skull has been there longer than 2 weeks, would you agree?  Yes.  What are you basing your estimate on if not the leaf litter?  The fact that the litter displayed up there on the big photo in Feb 2009, all the leaf litter that was there was accumulated on ground that was scraped bare by the 15th of December.  Are you aware of leaf fall rates in Florida?  Yes.  So what your saying is based, because of what is in this picture of 6 weeks of leaf fall litter?  Yes.  Witness is stepping down to large photo.  What you are seeing here is bare ground and not covered by leaves.  What area do you feel is covered with leaves?  The amount of leaf litter is greater in this photo than the amount of leaf litter around the skull?  It could be the same as. So your position is the leaf litter here is the same as the leaf litter going up to the jaw line or the nose?  Yes.  Did you measure the leaf litter?  No.  Did you?  You don't get to ask me questions.  This was a densely overgrown area with vines overhead.  This photo is not the same?  No.  The area where the body was found, there was nothing impeding the body?  Why is there no leaf litter on the right side of the photo compared to the left? Is that right?  Yes, at that moment in time.  Why is that?  I can think of several reasons, people trampling around, it was a frequently visited spot by looky loo's, wind action, animals, etc.  Leaf fall rates depend on many things.  It is important in comparing this photo to the remains scene to compare apples to apples, where was the skull?  Right in here.  But you don't know for sure?  Her photographer knew where the remains were located.  Your impression is the skull was located where?  She points to a general area and says around here.  The bottom line is that you are not prepared to render any opinion to where Caylee's body was found?  I thought I had rendered one.  Can you render an opinion of when these remains were left there?  A couple of weeks before.  Do you recall in your depot you could not render an opinion?  I don't remember what you asked before or after that but If I said it I must of meant it how it was rendered.  (WHAT? I don't have a clue what she is saying)  We were discussing Colorado at the time but now I know why I said that.  I don't know exactly when it was placed there but it was approx 2 weeks.  You are not of the opinion it was there for only 2 weeks?  It is possible.  It is also possible it was there longer than 2 weeks?  Yes.  Jeff is done.....

Simms is up........

Dr Bock you were asked about how long you studied plants in Florida and you said it was a semi-tropical area where the body was found?  Yes.  How long have you studied plants in semi-tropical areas?  30 years.  If a bone fragment has a hole in it can a root grow in it?  No.  OK if a bag has a hole in it can a root grow in it?  It depends.  Did you see the log removed by the skull?  I was curious about that log, was it turned over.  Did you get any information about what was around that log?  CSI Welch said it took 2 people to move it, so I think it was heavy.  Was there anything written down about plant growth around the log?  No, I could of used, humus and root growth about the log.  Witness is standing down.  She is drawing humus and leaf litter.  She is describing humus and leaf layer for the jury.  It starts out soil then becomes organic with leaves and leaf litter.  The leaves decay and become part of the humus.  The photos were taken that day the remains were found, was it wet?  Sustained.  When you looked at the photos of the remains prior to them being removed.  Sustained.  If you have an item and you place it on leaf litter and the are is very wet and the leaf litter is very wet, can it sink? Of course.  Witness is resuming witness stand.  Simms is done.

Jeff is up..........

Dr is it your testimony that the skull sank in leaf litter?  I don't know, it could of sank or been pushed.  Or it could of been awhile there and been buried?  Yes.  Where you aware that one of the bones was buried in 4 inches of muck?  No.  Would it indicate that this bone was there longer than 2 weeks?  A dog could of buried it or a Coyote, I don't know if you have those here or not.  Jeff says no we don't have those here, we have lots of different things but not those. Witness is excused.

(Oh my, now a dog buried the skull, yes it does get crazier).

Taking a special recess for the jury of 20 minutes, attorneys get 15 for some matter to be taken up.  10:40am.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: June 21, 2011, 10:50:40 AM »

Did Kronk train the dog to put on the duct tape so it ties in with Spitz's world?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: June 21, 2011, 10:50:58 AM »

Wow, I went back and saw it on pg. 10..  Poor Caylee. Sweet angel.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: June 21, 2011, 10:51:20 AM »

Did Kronk train the dog to put on the duct tape so it ties in with Spitz's world?

of course don't cha know....lol...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.