March 28, 2024, 12:57:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What should happen with Dr. Rodriguez since we know he lied about being a co-founder of the Body Farm?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2011, 12:24:24 AM)
He should be impeached and not allowed to testify - 83 (58%)
He should be charged with perjury - 58 (40.6%)
Not sure - 2 (1.4%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 24- 6/21/11  (Read 570839 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: June 21, 2011, 12:25:00 PM »

The laundry bag is just above the CNN logo, it's still somewhat upright. I believe the white item, below the skull, that appears folded, is the pooh blanket. It appears as white because I'm guessing, given the weather conditions on the day Caylee's remains were discovered and the dense foliage in the area, that a flash had to be used and the CSI photographer focused on one piece of evidence at a time when documenting the recovery scene...JMO

WFTV was just showing the picture in question and they said it was a hip bone.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: June 21, 2011, 12:25:07 PM »

Everyone WFTV news which is on the livestream now says that the pic that has been on the past few pages is a HIP bone

Thanks Capp... as you can see I am not a nurse , or doctor and did not even stay at a Holiday Inn last night lol

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: June 21, 2011, 12:26:15 PM »

Does anyone know how late we are suppose to be in court today? Time for me to break out the vaccum and the febreze...give the illusion of clean lol
Febreeze? Something we should know?

::MonkeyDevil::Just that I am trying to look like I did something around here ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: June 21, 2011, 12:26:17 PM »

I loved that Jeff asked him if he and his wife decided to make the doc the dna expert for their company.  He immediately answered yes.  lol  Gotcha

I'm appreciating that he's honest at least.  That puts him so far makes him somewhat unique among the witness for Casey.

There has been a program featuring this witness on one of the crime shows.  Forensic Files or The New Detectives or one of those.  I bet some of you saw it.

Anyway, he and his wife were quite expert in "Touch DNA" and able to locate it when others failed by looking in the most obvious places a victim's remains would have to be touched.  For example, the case featured was of a body of a woman in a field.  She was found the next day and Eichenboom assumed certain parts of the clothing had to be touched in order to drag her remains there such as under the arms or around the ankles or pant waistband and so found DNA where it did not readily show.

Quite state of the art in this regard.

Unfortunately for the Defense, it has nothing to do with the case at hand. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: June 21, 2011, 12:26:30 PM »

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
#caseyanthony prosec says hard drive indicates evidence that dirwectly refutes def theory of what happened on day they say Caylee drowwned

http://twitter.com/#!/ABCAshleigh

Whether it refutes what the story is or not if this inmate's story got to Casey is one thing, but what it definitely refutes is that the grandfather called 911

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: June 21, 2011, 12:26:38 PM »

The red dots are in her eyes.
Thats not what I am looking at 

no..the eyes are below the red dots..
In this picture, it doesn't look like the skull just rolled out of the bag.  It has weeds over it?  How could it just roll out of the bag?  Looks like it's been there for quite a while.

Gosh, I am looking at this closer and I see how it appears to be a skull.   I agree with BikerBev... this did not just roll out of the bag... I really think that circled area is the laundry bag... folded and puffed with a leaf or two on it.    Our eyes can play tricks on us, so maybe I just can't see what you are seeing. 

This pic makes me very sad, though.  The thought of Caylee being disposed of, still to this day, makes me very ill.   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #866 on: June 21, 2011, 12:27:40 PM »

O/T Please pray for my sister she is on her way to the hospital as she may be having a heart attack. 

Monkeys are praying for her Grandma2Maddie!  an angelic monkey

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: June 21, 2011, 12:29:15 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28304223/detail.html
Forensic Botanist Testifies About Caylee's Remains
Posted: 6:10 am EDT June 21, 2011Updated: 12:20 pm EDT June 21, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's murder trial continued on Tuesday and a forensic botanist testified that 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's remains could have been in the woods for as little as two weeks before they were discovered in December 2008, a much shorter time period than prosecutors allege.

Tuesday marks day 35, including jury selection, in Casey's trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: June 21, 2011, 12:29:21 PM »

O/T Please pray for my sister she is on her way to the hospital as she may be having a heart attack. 
"1" on the way.....So sry...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: June 21, 2011, 12:29:35 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html
Watching this link, wftv news, they showed the photo we were looking at for the skull, and they were saying that it was the photo that showed Caylee's hip bone buried in muck.

Do you recall a week or two? ago when NG said that there were some new photos released that were not pixelated, which she was opting not to show? I did a google search to see if they'd been posted online...  there is a website that shows Caylee's skeleton all laid out on a table (probably at the ME's office).. and the imagine in the picture we're looking at does not look like just a hip bone- well, not in my opinion, but I could be wrong.

(Look at your own risk)
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/warning-graphic-autopsy-picture-of-caylee-anthony-untouched-forensic-evidence/

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: June 21, 2011, 12:30:09 PM »

TruTv and all the talking heads get this wrong.   One Casey was the only one home on the 16th, any computer searches on the Anthony home computer has to be distinguished due to Casey having her own password protected user account...the family couldnt get the password from her because she lied about it at least twice that I can recall

oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: June 21, 2011, 12:30:24 PM »

Prayers going up for your sister and for you. God Bless  

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: June 21, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »

Watching this link, wftv news, they showed the photo we were looking at for the skull, and they were saying that it was the photo that showed Caylee's hip bone buried in muck.

Do you recall a week or two? ago when NG said that there were some new photos released that were not pixelated, which she was opting not to show? I did a google search to see if they'd been posted online...  there is a website that shows Caylee's skeleton all laid out on a table (probably at the ME's office).. and the imagine in the picture we're looking at does not look like just a hip bone- well, not in my opinion, but I could be wrong.

(Look at your own risk)

I agree another monkey...but whatever...still looks like a skull to me...
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/06/warning-graphic-autopsy-picture-of-caylee-anthony-untouched-forensic-evidence/

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: June 21, 2011, 12:31:02 PM »

At first I thought we were looking at the top of her skull in the upper right corner.

Maybe that's why they didn't pixelate because it was hard to see? Very strange that they didn't.

Strange that some think it's difficult to see. It was the first and only thing I saw when the pic was first posted this morning. It's as if Caylee's calling out...I've looked at it so many times now and see other evidence included, such as, the Whitney laundry bag off to the right, I believe you can also see some remnants of the duct tape...

Oh Dear God... I see what you are seeing now.  Omgosh, I am gonna be sick.   

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: June 21, 2011, 12:31:03 PM »

TruTv and all the talking heads get this wrong.   One Casey was the only one home on the 16th, any computer searches on the Anthony home computer has to be distinguished due to Casey having her own password protected user account...the family couldnt get the password from her because she lied about it at least twice that I can recall

clarification in the afternoon of the 16th - looking up info on shot girls, seriously?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: June 21, 2011, 12:31:20 PM »

(Look at your own risk)

OOOPS....sorry I invaded your space....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: June 21, 2011, 12:32:46 PM »

Do you recall a week or two? ago when NG said that there were some new photos released that were not pixelated, which she was opting not to show? I did a google search to see if they'd been posted online...  there is a website that shows Caylee's skeleton all laid out on a table (probably at the ME's office).. and the imagine image in the picture we're looking at does not look like just a hip bone- well, not in my opinion, but I could be wrong.

(Look at your own risk)

I meant to say "image".. I really think the skull is being shown, and not a hip bone.. but as I said, i could be wrong.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: June 21, 2011, 12:32:58 PM »

Yes Cindy was asking Casey repeatedly for the passwords and Casey refused saying she gave them to Lee, etc.   Casey did not say GA or LA already had them and could have used her account.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #878 on: June 21, 2011, 12:33:01 PM »

11:35am, Tues, June 21,2011 Court is in session, jury is present.

Warning:  This is not a trancript or verbatim and I had a hard time understanding the witness.

Defense witness is Richard Eikelenboom.         

The judge is reading the instruction to the jury about this expert not writing a report following the court's order in a timely manner.  You may consider this fact while hearing his testimony.

Baez is up...........

The witness is a DNA expert from the Netherlands.  He is explaining his history with DNA.  He became involved with trace recovery DNA profiling.  He has had an education in biochemistry, all about DNA.  He has been working as a DNA scientist for 20 years.  He worked for the Netherlands Forensic Institute for 13 years.  He joined his wifes company in 2005.

Jeff is doing a voir dire of the witness.......

The highest degree you have achieved is an engineer's degree?  Yes.  You did not specialize in DNA?  No, I chose Luminol but I found out that it did contain DNA, can't understand him.  You did not do DNA testing for that institute, did you?  He is not answering the question.  Not DNA or extraction?  No.  You were not certified by that lab for DNA?  No. You did not actually perform DNA analysis?  I did something that wasn't actually that.  You and your wife opened a business and appointed you as head of DNA.  We object to him being an expert in this field.

Baez up.........

Did you learn about DNA?  He is answering but I can't understand him, he thinks he knows DNA but doesn't seem sure how.  He was an expert in the Netherlands.  Do they require certain proficiency testing?  Yes.  What is proficiency testing?  We get a blind sample and then we get a reference sample then we report DNA on those results not knowing if you were right, then they send it back and show you if you were right.  We always met the criteria. I can't understand most of his answers and he never answers the question, he just goes in circles.  He does a lot of something with DNA. lol.  How did you become involved with cases in the US?  Sustained.  You were contacted for a case from the US?  Sustained. Side bar.....side bar over.
Have you ever been contacted in the US for a case?  Yes, three times.  Where did you receive your training in DNA analysis?  Lots of places lots of training.  Was this accredited training?  I don't know.  Did you have experience in all phases of DNA?  In the Netherlands the department became so big, I went from trace DNA to something.  You have testified 70 times for DNA analysis in the Netherlands and 3 times in the US?  Yes.  Baez asks that he be declared an expert, Jeff objects.  He is made an expert by the judge.  (I still don't know what he is an expert in, lol)

Jury is excused for lunch.  Witness is excused for lunch.

Baez is up with a matter........

We were given some discovery today by the state, it appears that many of the documents are something that just came up, except for one CD disk.  These are items from the Anthony home.  They were not turned over to us in time.  In reviewing this, I also noticed some photos of some internet searches for shot girls.  I find this interesting because of Mr.George's questioning if Casey had something to do with what the shot girls wore.  The state has had this report for 3 years and it was just given to us.  We object to these computer items, as they are not relevant and want a Richardson hearing on this. 

Linda is up..........

The first items were given last week about an inmate that had contact with Ms Anthony in the OC Jail.  A citizen called the SA's Office.  The witness is April Whalen, she was in an adjacent cell.  Her child had drowned in a swimming pool.  When I verified that Ms. Whalen's son had died in a pool drowning I verified whether Mr Baez was told of this.  The computer matter was something Mr Baez has had for 3 years.  I would only use them if Mr Baez brought up June 16, 2008.  There is a lot of computer activity on that day.  I may use this for rebuttal or not hold it for rebuttal.

Judge.........

This info was provided you about April Whalen when?  This weekend.  You delivered it to the defense as soon as you could?  Yes.  The last item is just a redacted version or demonstrative aid that you have already given to the defense?  Yes, over 2 years ago, it is information from the hard drive from June 16, 2008.  They would like to use items on the computer to avoid a exclusion like with the power point.  Do you plan on having Ms Whalen testify?  Not at this point, maybe at rebuttal.  We are continuing to get emails and phone calls from concerned citizens.  If it turns out to be something relevant we could, it depends.  On items 1 - 6 this is not a discovery violation.  The state has a continuing duty to provide info that comes to them.  Moving to item 7.

Baez.............

They have us a copy of the hard drive, that is the same as giving us lots of phone books and picking out just one.  Getting back to your order again, they should of layed out certain exact information.  All we had was hours of activity on that day, not who was on, who was home, what page this came up, etc........there is so much data, it now appears the state has decided to focus in on some evidence, that they had before the trial even started.  In addition to that when we retain someone, we retain them to go over the state's report and asked them to focus on that info.  They then withdrew their computer expert from their witness list.  They had this info for almost 3 years.  Ms Drane's response is that we had the hard drive so therefore we had this info, there is too much info.  What does this disk contain?  It contains all the information on the desktop, June 16th, 2008.  Mr Baez opening statement refers to the morning of June 16th includes information that this negates.  The judge asks them if you got all the info?  They gave us a copy of the hard drive which contains billions of data.  As it pertains to my opening statement, I said the time was unknown, this cannot directly rebut this.  The judge says it seems to me as an outsider looking in that June 16, 2008 was the last time the victim was seen by her grandparents.  The 16th was a day of great importance and a so called time line of activities of how the family spent their day on the 16th and whether or not any activities took place on the 16th of june, the 15th of June, the 17th of June would of been at least the minimum of what your expert would of looked at.  You did have a computer expert? Yes.  All this info came off the hard drive?  Yes.  If it was provided to you, you could of done searches on the hard drive and it was not denied access to the defense.  You chose the days to look at and how could it be the State of Florida's fault if you were given the hard drive and you knew the relevant dates?   Baez says the issue here is that we were given computer evidence after we have withdrawn our computer expert.  If the court is going to allow this, we need to have our experts look at this.  The judge says they can look at this but it is not new evidence.  Baez says he disagrees but he will argue that at a later time.  The judge says you are free to do that, see you at 1:30.  So that means that nothing the state just gave the defense is considered new evidence nor does it violate the court's order.

Court is in lunch recess until 1:30pm

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: June 21, 2011, 12:33:12 PM »

Did you all notice that one of April Whelan's charges involve uttering forgery and petit theft?  She and Casey had an awful lot in common!  I wonder if she's the one who called in the tip,or if it was one of the other inmates.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.