April 18, 2024, 11:14:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "US Economy Can't Expect Much Help From Fed..." - Foreigners Only?  (Read 1730 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 20, 2011, 09:28:17 AM »

"DC AHEAD: US Economy Can't Expect Much Help From Fed Amid Inflation Risks "

WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--The struggling U.S. economy shouldn't expect any handouts from Washington this week, with no further stimulus seen forthcoming from the Federal Reserve.

Fed officials will be fretting over renewed signs of economic weakness during policy meetings Tuesday and Wednesday, but a buildup in inflation pressures limits their options for providing any additional support once the $600 billion bond-buying program runs its course at the end of the month.

A report last week showing the biggest gain in underlying consumer prices in nearly three years poured cold water on speculation that the Fed may soon embark on so-called QE3--or a third round of Treasury purchases aimed at keeping interest rates at ultralow levels. Indeed, many Fed watchers don't anticipate any change in tone in the communique that will emerge from the meeting.

read more here - http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20110620-705308.html

Why isn't the headline "NO MORE AMERICAN MONEY FOR FOREIGNERS"?

How much of the TARP money went to American relief?  I recall the money going to provide relief for foreigners, create jobs for foreigners (GM & Mexican workers), AIG pass throughs to foreigners, bailouts for big global banks and hedge funds...

Why didn't GM ask Mexico to float their bailout and Mexican job creation?

How much of the stimulus went to create jobs for Americans?   It seems like the stimulus was a giveaway to foreign workers and global companies.  Jobs for workers in China, Korea, Mexico, and elsewhere.  Where are the jobs for Americans?  Opportunities for American business on Main Street?  It seems like the little people, the job creators get ignored, while global business and special interest get money shoveled to them left and right...

How much of the QE1 & QE2 went to help Americans?  Why would any people have a private bank managing the money and sending it by the truckload to foreign banks and other global special interests?  Why didn't they print their own money? 

None of this money is building America.  It just seems to be a millstone/noose around the American taxpayer.  Where is the fairness in shoveling money to foreigners?  Paid for by Americans?

How long has the Fed shoveled money at special interests?  Foreign banks and their account holders?  Who got all that foreign money?  Maybe they sent a list of account holder so that the IRS can check that they are paying their taxes too?

Why doesn't anyone in Washington, at private banks, Treasury, and the Fed work for America?

Where is the Financial War Act?  Send financial terrorists to jail?  Why isn't anyone being held accountable for 2008?  The TARP?  Stimulus?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 09:50:29 AM »

I think the US economy, the American people have not had much help from Washington or the Fed. 

All the people get, the little people on Main Street, is taxes, spending that benefits foreigners (foreign banks, foreigner people, illegal aliens, big global companies, foreign workers, and those that make money on all the debt service).

What did Washington do these past 30 years for American citizens? 

Free housing, welfare, schooling for foreigners and their families, higher taxes (property, income, sales, Social Security, Medicare) for citizens and those here legally.

Washington and the Fed seems to be about showering special interests with money!!!  Money!!!  Money!!!

Send money to big global banks!   Socialize the GLOBAL losses on the backs of generations of of Americans, privatizes and continue the banking and corporate welfare for globalists and special interests.

NONE of this EVERY seems to make life better for Main Street.

What does Main Street get?  Higher taxes, inflation, devalued/declining dollar, lost dreams, hopelessness, declining standard of living...

When will Washington work for Main Street?  Kick globalists to the curb?  Claw back all that money?

How many bad deals has the Fed made over the years?  How many TRILLIONS/BILLIONS of American money went to foreigners over the years?  How much was lost forever?  Created a perpetual inflation and loss of dollar value?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.