March 28, 2024, 03:00:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New screen captures of the Rocks-Chicago Videos  (Read 17524 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2007, 01:58:52 AM »

I am going to bump this thread. Honestly guys, take a look at these photos.

In My Opinion
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2007, 07:49:17 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
I am going to bump this thread. Honestly guys, take a look at these photos.

Spock, Please tell me exactly what you think you see in these pictures. I start imagining I see all sorts of objects, but I can't tell if they are shadows.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2007, 12:14:17 AM »

Spock - I agree this is a crime scene and I do believe in the NH case.  What I feel I can definately see in the rock photos is blood on the rocks.  I believe either Natalee was found there or a bloody crime scene was found there.
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2007, 09:51:21 AM »

aas, I believe it is also....which is so sad....
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2007, 05:11:39 PM »

I believe that it is a crime scene also.  It makes me think of Joran saying Depak brought two dogs.  And this video was filmed around the time they were saying Natalee had been found.  I can't even believe Jossy would believe a story about it being a kid who was buried for a year.  I have my reservations about Jossy and always have.  It is all so very sad.  I wish that no one would ever go to Aruba, it is not safe and is uncivilized.  What they have done to Nat's family is unbelievably evil.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2007, 06:24:19 PM »

This talk of dogs connected to Natalee's case reminds me of a homicide commited here years ago. An ex con named Leon Williams broke into a man's rural and isolated home, and killed him. Williams then brought in Dobermans to try to get them to eat the body, before setting the house on fire.

Didn't work. The dogs weren't particulary interested, the fire was quickly determined to be arson, and remains were found. William's sentence was commuted from death to life several years ago, for some reason.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2007, 09:00:58 PM »

Definitely one of the crime scenes.

Initially I thought it was the place of the 'something bad' happening.

And then sometimes I think it was the step before Carpe's white plastic bag contents. Sad

Not good either way. But I really think the rocks 'know'.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 10:07:37 PM »

thanks for the rocks/mystery scene photos

one of the members on another blog actually gave some of the white substance he found after the fact to tim miller...could be a big deal if it relates to natalee

this could be where the pimps in group were waiting, especially if the beach story is another red herring lie by joran

life is what happens while you are planning other things...john lennon
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 09:51:44 AM »

How in Gods name can anyone with a soul have hurt her...these ppl are worse than animals...they have no morals..to live with this and not break after 2.5 years....they are demons..I still cry when I think of the things they did to this angel..Gods child....who had so much to live for...I hope they burn in HELL for all eternity....
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 05:16:42 PM »

well, just getting them arrested would be nice, and then all that other stuff can happen, too...

it is astounding they have stayed the silence all this time

life is what happens while you are planning other things...john lennon
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 05:42:54 PM »

How in Gods name can anyone with a soul have hurt her...these ppl are worse than animals...they have no morals..to live with this and not break after 2.5 years....they are demons..I still cry when I think of the things they did to this angel..Gods child....who had so much to live for...I hope they burn in HELL for all eternity....

Vicki ... if I let my guard down ... my emotions are a reflection of yours but ... when I reflect on Beth's words to Dana Pretzer on October 16, 2007 ... words of faith that imply that there are so many involved in what happened that fateful morning in regards to her precious daughter as well as the subsequent cover-up ...  one glorious day … there will be a break.

My ongoing prayer is that somebody will bow … seek God's forgiveness ... seek the forgiveness of Natalee's family and … reveal the truth ... the whole truth.

Janet

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!!
________

Art Wood
‘Rita Cosby Live & Direct’
December 2, 2005

WOOD: … The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee’s disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they’re going to all go down. This is like a house of cards

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.