April 28, 2024, 01:48:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305395 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: June 22, 2011, 10:57:40 PM »

I was just asking. Cause I didn't know if it was ever admited by him
i'm not sure but I don't think he ever did.  i didn't really follow that whole aspect.  Never seem much about her.  I saw the picture of them a few pages back and it didn't look all that personal to me.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: June 22, 2011, 11:00:19 PM »

Sorry if this is long but I keep remembering this interview with Det. Yuri Melich over and over again.  It was the first time I ever heard of a SNOWBALL or anything going DOWNHILL.  As in the first time anyone in the case uttered the words that could mean something like "SNOWBALLED OUT OF CONTROL".  George may have heard the audio or saw a transcript, or Krystal Holloway could of heard or saw this and added it to her own story.  Can any smart monkey, find out when we first heard this interview?  I am pretty sure it was very early on, in the first part's of discovery.  Way before George was driving around with a billboard.  Did this give either one of them the idea about an "ACCIDENT THAT SNOWBALLED"?

::snipping2:: This is not snipped because it was a PDF document.  I copied it word for word and give the page number and the link.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/caseyanthony071608_2.pdf   

Page 1:

Yuri Melich questioning Casey at Universal Studio's July 16, 2008

Q-About saying that, you know, we need to get complete truth and the SNOWBALL effect and, and,…
A-Absolutely.
Q-…how it goes? Okay. Um, we’re about half way down that hill, three quarters down that hill, half way down that hill and it’s a pretty big snow ball. Which means that there’s a lot of stuff going on right now.
A-Uh-huh. (Affirmative)

Yuri Melich questioning Casey at Universal Studio's July 16, 2008

Page 2:

Q- She may not be the way we, or your family, last remembers her.  We need to find out, from you where Caylee is.  This, this right now is just, this has gone so far DOWN HILL, and this is such a mess.

Q-Uh-huh.  (Affirmative).

Det. Yuri Melich questioning Casey at Universal Studios, July 16, 2008

Page 9:

Q-Or if you continue down this path and continue lying, when this SNOWBALL GETS DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL,the only one that is going to get hurt is you.

A- Uh-huh.  (affirmative).

::snipping2:: This is not snipped because it was a PDF document.  I copied it word for word and gave the page number and the link.

I believe that in George Anthony's July 24th interview with Yuri, the "snowball
out of control" was mentioned.  It was during the time they were waiting for
Lee to arrive.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: June 22, 2011, 11:01:14 PM »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and she's lying about it being all over the web. I took the link from SM to 3 big sites that had NOT a clue...and everybody at all of those sites was hellbent on running the Dr. Spitz testimony underground to about 100 feet that it barely got a nod until much later.

Yep

I think it is funny - she knows and of course Ashton knows because he got an email within hours after the testimony. I sent her an email I think Saturday night late. I didn't see it anywhere else and Red verified it with the Body Farm, so who does she think she is fooling?  I love the picture.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1003 on: June 22, 2011, 11:01:15 PM »

At around the 6 minute mark, Kathi Belich is talking to Bill Sheaffer taking credit for discovering that Rodriguez lied under oath about being a co-founder of the Body Farm.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

LOL Love it!
I am trying to imagine her saying "ya see there's this group called Scared Monkeys, and they are really REALLY smart ...." Smile
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: June 22, 2011, 11:01:55 PM »

She can be a dipchit but...
http://twitter.com/#!/ABCAshleigh
ABCAshleighAshleigh Banfield
I love jurisdictions where even the judge rises for the jury. that's what happens here. Judge Belvin Perry shows his respect. #caseyanthony
11 hours ago

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: June 22, 2011, 11:02:00 PM »

I have said it before and ... I will say it again ... when it comes to Casey ... the fruit does not fall far from the tree.

Not only did George scam money from River Cruz ... if the entire transcript is read ... it will reveal that these funds were kept a secret from Cindy.  Apparently ... Cindy found out about the money and ... confronted River.  She wanted to know if George was telling the truth regarding her being the source.

Janet

++++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010

<snipped>

SA When, when ah, when your sister talked about loyal, when we were at your
house. Ah, and when we first came we.. we told you we wanted to talk to you
and have you tell uh what you knew about this. Urn, you said some things there
that we need to know about... you made ah, you made some comments
everybody hurting you about them taking advantage of you. And money being..
you'd given money and...

KH Yeah.

SA Um, how much money do you think you gave him?

KH About four thousand dollars.

SA Okay. And was this, this money this four thousand dollars it would've been over
how long of a time frame?

KH The whole time.

SA Okay. What was the largest sum of money you gave him at one time?
KH Twelve hundred.

Krystal Holloway/

SA Twelve hundred. And did you... why.. why did you give him... I mean what..
what brought you to give him twelve hundred dollars? What.. what.. was there
conversations?

KH Yeah there was.

SA Tell us about that.

KH He told me urn, he couldn't find work. He got laid off he couldn't find work.
Understandably so because he was in the spotlight of the media and nobody
would hire him. And um, he didn't have any funds to eat, to do anything.

SA He told you this?

KH Yeah he did.

<snipped>

Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

Janet,

Do you "believe" what Crystal says in her transcript?

She said she and George never had an affair.  I just watched her on TV in a interview in which she stated that she DID have an affair with George.  The reporter said that's not what you told the police and she said no it isn't.  The reporter asked her why?  She said that she figured she could tell the police everything they needed to know without going into that detail.

Hello???  She just admitted on TV that she "lied" to the police.  And, was somewhat flippant about doing it, too.

How could anyone ever believe what she says?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1006 on: June 22, 2011, 11:03:03 PM »

I think the dufense is taking Vasco's depo this afternoon.  To be a fly on the wall for that one!
When the DT does the deposition is the prosecution present or do they do their own individually?  I know the state does not need want to depose this witness as I doubt he will be brought in as a witness.
BTW A lot of attorneys in the Orlando are making money due to the slore and bozo!

Just my opinion here but I would put money that Morgan is representing him Pro Bono.  Yes, I do think the prosecutor(s) will attend, just to protect the case.  As to taking their own depo?  No...why would they want to waste more time & money?

Usually, both the prosecution and defense attend the depos. It's really more a matter of who pays and supplies the coffee. After it's over, both sides get a transcript of it.
Thank you so much!  You guys are so smart.  This is my first trial that I'm following.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: June 22, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »

And imo opinion casey knew what she was doing and practiced what she was gonna say to the le. In her interview with melich. She says "all you have is speculation" hmmm sounds like even that early she knew or thought she would get away with what she had done.

I have always thought she felt she was smart enough to get away with it. I remember her saying something like "they haven't even found the clothes yet." That told me she had planned this out and my guess at that time was she had planted some of little Caylee's clothes somewhere to throw off the searchers and LE.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: June 22, 2011, 11:05:54 PM »

Is anyone watching Nancy Grace? Her 'bombshell' is that Caylee was dosed with ketamine and/or 'date rape' drugs so KC could party.. I find this a bit out there as far as the ketamine.. maybe the roofies .. what do you think?

I thought that the bombshell was that Caylee's hair had been "tested" for all those drugs?  Therefore, the question was - Was Caylee drugged?  The answer was given on the stand today.  The hair was tested for all those drugs and there was no proof of drugs in the hair; however, it cannot be ruled out that she was ever drugged. 

Hair testing - this is the way I understood hair testing:  positive result equals "proof positive"; no results equals "not showing up in hair but doesn't mean Caylee was never drugged". 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1009 on: June 22, 2011, 11:06:02 PM »

i'm not sure but I don't think he ever did.  i didn't really follow that whole aspect.  Never seem much about her.  I saw the picture of them a few pages back and it didn't look all that personal to me.

From what I understand - they have chummy text messages back and forth... he also visited her at her condo. The condo complex has a security gate and he's on the visitor logs with a license plate #. Of course, none of this means they were bumping ye ol' uglies... but it sure doesn't make JoJo look good.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: June 22, 2011, 11:09:15 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 36 http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

Thanks Trimm.  BS said it's like the defense keeps climbing up this greased pole...and keeps sliding down.  Hadn't heard that one in a long time.

Monkey Devil!

Actually I am a bit disgusted with BS today, as for KB ... its too bad that the word attribution is not in her vocab. Hint, hey Kathi and Bill do a google search of william rodriguez - body farm - co-founder ... what do you get?
I saw it and was pizzed off.. I sent them both multiple emails asking them to to the right thing and mention SM.. KB does have a rep for using others tips and taking credit..

I like her as a reporter but I have to say that when she got all that recognition for the duct tape discovery on video, it's bc it was being covered by several of us that were discussing it on websleuths. I remember we were going over tape after tape trying to get good clear stills from the news clips of George taping up those posters. Turbo, I think you were there at the time...that is if you're the same as the one that used to be there. I always loved your posts. Anyway, I'm not trying to take away from her recognition but I was skeptical of the account of remembering some old news footage they took, then suddenly had an epiphany & took the credit fir linking the Henkel tape...bc we had covered it for awhile at that point. Thank gosh for PattyG & all her recordings lol. I still like Kathy bc I think she has s good way of getting her questions out there & having them followed by answers.

I wonder if mainstream news stations are afraid to credit blogs bc the media may consider the source as unreliable. If that's the case, maybe they should stop getting their information from the blogs & taking credit for it without proper recognition. I've only seen attribution a few times, including links to their online media, but it's rare. I saw it once with ws, a few times with blinkoncrime & a few times with scaredmonkeys. Instead they just say "reliable source". I just don't understand it. Blogs, online true crime forums, internet media - it's obvious to me that it's here to stay & getting more attention by the day.

Makes me proud to be here.

To any media reading here or elsewhere, nice to receive attribution, especially if you don't want the tips going to your competition.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: June 22, 2011, 11:10:28 PM »

At around the 6 minute mark, Kathi Belich is talking to Bill Sheaffer taking credit for discovering that Rodriguez lied under oath about being a co-founder of the Body Farm.

LOL Love it!
I am trying to imagine her saying "ya see there's this group called Scared Monkeys, and they are really REALLY smart ...." Smile

NO MORE SOUP FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monkey Devil!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: June 22, 2011, 11:10:47 PM »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and she's lying about it being all over the web. I took the link from SM to 3 big sites that had NOT a clue...and everybody at all of those sites was hellbent on running the Dr. Spitz testimony underground to about 100 feet that it barely got a nod until much later.

Yep

Edited to add:  We were ON IT, COLLABORATIVELY AS A TEAM, and we broke the news COLLABORATIVELY AS A TEAM, here at SM.  

Everyone contributed to the research and the information. I don't remember her being a part of it, does anyone else?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: June 22, 2011, 11:13:09 PM »

Thats awesome

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: June 22, 2011, 11:13:14 PM »

See I don't mind Miss Belich reporting it, I would simply like her to reveal that she got her information from us, or at least to say "a blog".  Something other than taking credit for it herself.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: June 22, 2011, 11:16:54 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: June 22, 2011, 11:17:21 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 36 http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

Thanks Trimm.  BS said it's like the defense keeps climbing up this greased pole...and keeps sliding down.  Hadn't heard that one in a long time.

Monkey Devil!

Actually I am a bit disgusted with BS today, as for KB ... its too bad that the word attribution is not in her vocab. Hint, hey Kathi and Bill do a google search of william rodriguez - body farm - co-founder ... what do you get?
I saw it and was pizzed off.. I sent them both multiple emails asking them to to the right thing and mention SM.. KB does have a rep for using others tips and taking credit..

I like her as a reporter but I have to say that when she got all that recognition for the duct tape discovery on video, it's bc it was being covered by several of us that were discussing it on websleuths. I remember we were going over tape after tape trying to get good clear stills from the news clips of George taping up those posters. Turbo, I think you were there at the time...that is if you're the same as the one that used to be there. I always loved your posts. Anyway, I'm not trying to take away from her recognition but I was skeptical of the account of remembering some old news footage they took, then suddenly had an epiphany & took the credit fir linking the Henkel tape...bc we had covered it for awhile at that point. Thank gosh for PattyG & all her recordings lol. I still like Kathy bc I think she has s good way of getting her questions out there & having them followed by answers.

I wonder if mainstream news stations are afraid to credit blogs bc the media may consider the source as unreliable. If that's the case, maybe they should stop getting their information from the blogs & taking credit for it without proper recognition. I've only seen attribution a few times, including links to their online media, but it's rare. I saw it once with ws, a few times with blinkoncrime & a few times with scaredmonkeys. Instead they just say "reliable source". I just don't understand it. Blogs, online true crime forums, internet media - it's obvious to me that it's here to stay & getting more attention by the day.

Makes me proud to be here.

To any media reading here or elsewhere, nice to receive attribution, especially if you don't want the tips going to your competition.

I am the same one and you are exactly right it was done frame by frame by people there. I really did not contribute much to that because I am not that good at those things, but some really smart people did.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: June 22, 2011, 11:18:17 PM »

See I don't mind Miss Belich reporting it, I would simply like her to reveal that she got her information from us, or at least to say "a blog".  Something other than taking credit for it herself.

I agree.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: June 22, 2011, 11:20:04 PM »

I am not trying to defend Kathi Belich, because I think she should give proper
credit, but when she and Sheaffer first talked about Robriguez on Monday
morning before court started, one of them said that the information came from
a blog or a blogger.   Then went on to say that it was all over the web.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: June 22, 2011, 11:20:28 PM »

i'm not sure but I don't think he ever did.  i didn't really follow that whole aspect.  Never seem much about her.  I saw the picture of them a few pages back and it didn't look all that personal to me.

From what I understand - they have chummy text messages back and forth... he also visited her at her condo. The condo complex has a security gate and he's on the visitor logs with a license plate #. Of course, none of this means they were bumping ye ol' uglies... but it sure doesn't make JoJo look good.

But even if they did - it is totally irrelevant to KC murdering Caylee. George is not on trial here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.