April 27, 2024, 10:57:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305319 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: June 22, 2011, 11:22:09 PM »

I was just asking. Cause I didn't know if it was ever admited by him
i'm not sure but I don't think he ever did.  i didn't really follow that whole aspect.  Never seem much about her.  I saw the picture of them a few pages back and it didn't look all that personal to me.

From what I understand - they have chummy text messages back and forth... he also visited her at her condo. The condo complex has a security gate and he's on the visitor logs with a license plate #. Of course, none of this means they were bumping ye ol' uglies... but it sure doesn't make JoJo look good.

But even if they did - it is totally irrelevant to KC murdering Caylee. George is not on trial here.

IMO..2 grifters conning each other
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: June 22, 2011, 11:22:40 PM »

See I don't mind Miss Belich reporting it, I would simply like her to reveal that she got her information from us, or at least to say "a blog".  Something other than taking credit for it herself.

I am not trying to defend Kathi Belich, because I think she should give proper
credit, but when she and Sheaffer first talked about Robriguez on Monday
morning before court started, one of them said that the information came from
a blog or a blogger.   Then went on to say that it was all over the web.

Thanks Magnolia.  So on Monday they got their information from a blog then today it's Kathi was looking into it for a long time and just verified it. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: June 22, 2011, 11:23:06 PM »

Sorry if this a repeat

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

Casey's Roommate Tells All
In her first interview, the woman who lived with Anthony after her 2-year-old was reported missing tells Diane Dimond about her “crazy” eruptions, romantic interests—and quest for fame.
June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT

As the defense team in the Casey Anthony murder trial presents a muddled case of fits and starts, punctuated by several slap-downs of lead defense attorney Jose Baez, a more compelling, never-before-told story about the defendant is unfolding thousands of miles away from the Orlando courtroom.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, Tracy Conroy, of Sacramento, California, is speaking out for the first time about her experience with Casey Anthony in the days immediately following news that her daughter, Caylee, was missing.   
Click here to find out more!

For nine days and nights in August 2008, Conroy lived inside the Anthony home and saw firsthand what she described as the “completely narcissistic world” in which Casey operated.  “It was always all about her... and when she spoke of Caylee she talked about her in the past tense,” says Conroy. “It was clear to me she knew her daughter was already dead and [the search for Caylee] was all a big game to her.”

::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1023 on: June 22, 2011, 11:23:13 PM »

"I wonder if mainstream news stations are afraid to credit blogs bc the media may consider the source as unreliable."

I think that's part of it.  The other part is, they realize what a goldmine they have (in SM) and may not want to share it.  Imho, SM is like an underground crowd-sourcing investigative group.  Smile
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: June 22, 2011, 11:25:03 PM »

See I don't mind Miss Belich reporting it, I would simply like her to reveal that she got her information from us, or at least to say "a blog".  Something other than taking credit for it herself.

Thanks Magnolia.  So on Monday they got their information from a blog then today it's Kathi was looking into it for a long time and just verified it. 

Yes, you are correct!!  I heard both shows.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: June 22, 2011, 11:25:30 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: June 22, 2011, 11:26:16 PM »

Jinkasaurus tells Anderson Cooper that Cindy will be on the stand tomorrow and confronted with her old depos 
These people are disgusting. I hope the jurors have the courage to convict KC

Oh...my....I'm going to have to be attentive to the trial all day!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: June 22, 2011, 11:26:46 PM »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and she's lying about it being all over the web. I took the link from SM to 3 big sites that had NOT a clue...and everybody at all of those sites was hellbent on running the Dr. Spitz testimony underground to about 100 feet that it barely got a nod until much later.

Yep

Edited to add:  We were ON IT, COLLABORATIVELY AS A TEAM, and we broke the news COLLABORATIVELY AS A TEAM, here at SM.  

Everyone contributed to the research and the information. I don't remember her being a part of it, does anyone else?
Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: June 22, 2011, 11:27:03 PM »

See I don't mind Miss Belich reporting it, I would simply like her to reveal that she got her information from us, or at least to say "a blog".  Something other than taking credit for it herself.

a blog or a blogger.   Then went on to say that it was all over the web.

Thanks Magnolia.  So on Monday they got their information from a blog then today it's Kathi was looking into it for a long time and just verified it.  

I don't think Kathi or anyone else in the media had a clue about him. JMO

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: June 22, 2011, 11:27:23 PM »

I have said it before and ... I will say it again ... when it comes to Casey ... the fruit does not fall far from the tree.

Not only did George scam money from River Cruz ... if the entire transcript is read ... it will reveal that these funds were kept a secret from Cindy.  Apparently ... Cindy found out about the money and ... confronted River.  She wanted to know if George was telling the truth regarding her being the source.

Janet

++++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010

<snipped>

SA When, when ah, when your sister talked about loyal, when we were at your
house. Ah, and when we first came we.. we told you we wanted to talk to you
and have you tell uh what you knew about this. Urn, you said some things there
that we need to know about... you made ah, you made some comments
everybody hurting you about them taking advantage of you. And money being..
you'd given money and...

KH Yeah.

SA Um, how much money do you think you gave him?

KH About four thousand dollars.

SA Okay. And was this, this money this four thousand dollars it would've been over
how long of a time frame?

KH The whole time.

SA Okay. What was the largest sum of money you gave him at one time?
KH Twelve hundred.

Krystal Holloway/

SA Twelve hundred. And did you... why.. why did you give him... I mean what..
what brought you to give him twelve hundred dollars? What.. what.. was there
conversations?

KH Yeah there was.

SA Tell us about that.

KH He told me urn, he couldn't find work. He got laid off he couldn't find work.
Understandably so because he was in the spotlight of the media and nobody
would hire him. And um, he didn't have any funds to eat, to do anything.

SA He told you this?

KH Yeah he did.

<snipped>

Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

Janet,

Do you "believe" what Crystal says in her transcript?

She said she and George never had an affair.  I just watched her on TV in a interview in which she stated that she DID have an affair with George.  The reporter said that's not what you told the police and she said no it isn't.  The reporter asked her why?  She said that she figured she could tell the police everything they needed to know without going into that detail.

Hello???  She just admitted on TV that she "lied" to the police.  And, was somewhat flippant about doing it, too.

How could anyone ever believe what she says?

Hello???  I was not privy to this latest interview where Krystal Holloway flip-flopped in regards to the affair.  However ... I have been privy to the revealed lies of George Anthony ... lies that are meant to prevent justice from prevailing for Caylee Marie. Janet

+++++

1.  THE TRUNK

May 27, 2011

George Anthony gives conflicting statements during Casey Anthony trial (videos)
May 27th, 2011 12:37 pm ET

George Anthony testified that he had taken time off of work on June 24, 2008 for personal reasons and was surprised when Casey Anthony showed up in his garage at approximately 10:00 am.

<snipped>

George Anthony stated during the prosecutor’s line of questioning that he couldn’t see in the trunk, nor did he smell anything unusual

During cross examination by lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, however, it was determined that during a previous FBI interview, George Anthony stated that he did look in the trunk of the vehicle and saw clothes were present.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/george-anthony-gives-conflicting-statements-during-casey-anthony-trial-videos

June 29, 2009

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF GEORGE ANTHONY

Page 41
GA: As I got home I know it was like 2:25 or 2:30 as I'm inside getting ready for this
interview that I had a couple hours ahead of time or about 4:30, 5 o'clock. The garage door goes up. Who comes in the house, my daughter.

Page 44
SB: Okay. When she popped the trunk were you back at the back of the car?
GA: Yeah. Yeah. There was definitely I could see clothes back there.
SB: Okay.
GA: She has a plastic blue bin that collapsible... we all have 'em in our vehicles.
SB: Yes.

Page 45
GA: And ah, and the gas cans were inside this blue bin that she had. 'Cause she
pulled 'ern out...

<snipped>

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: June 22, 2011, 11:27:35 PM »

Right now I would not care if someone stepped on her bunion foot...hurumphhhhhhh
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1031 on: June 22, 2011, 11:28:15 PM »

i'm not sure but I don't think he ever did.  i didn't really follow that whole aspect.  Never seem much about her.  I saw the picture of them a few pages back and it didn't look all that personal to me.

From what I understand - they have chummy text messages back and forth... he also visited her at her condo. The condo complex has a security gate and he's on the visitor logs with a license plate #. Of course, none of this means they were bumping ye ol' uglies... but it sure doesn't make JoJo look good.

But even if they did - it is totally irrelevant to KC murdering Caylee. George is not on trial here.

Yes, I agree. ...but Casey is making sure the whole family is sharing in her misery. So, it's probably coming out unfortunately.
She probably is paying them back for letting her go to jail. (in her warped mind that is - it's revenge of some sort)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 22, 2011, 11:29:06 PM »

Ditto, bc I'm tellin ya I'll be pizzed if she gets a Pulitzer or some Journalistic Award without delivering proper attribution. The one thing that makes Blink's site stand out is that she actually talks to victim's families. When you guys here on ScatedMonkeys went to Aruba, well I just couldn't turn away. I started following here almost daily, but it took forever to become a member. Smile Websleuths & TheHinkeyMeter are tge sane way. There's so much talent, various backgrounds & true interests showing everyone come togethr with certain theories, experiments leading to conclusions, volunteers with searches, money for donations of water & such...the list goes on. Sorry, I was raised the right way.

Give thanks when thanks are due. Thank you www.scaredmonkeys.com & www.scaredmonkeys.net for making the truth known.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1033 on: June 22, 2011, 11:29:36 PM »

Jinkasaurus tells Anderson Cooper that Cindy will be on the stand tomorrow and confronted with her old depos 
To what end, I wonder?
I don't recall Cindy ever making any statements that would support 1) George molesting Casey or 2) Caylee drowning.
There was some kind of statement about the ladder being on the pool and the gate open, not sure what day that allegedly happened.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: June 22, 2011, 11:34:28 PM »

Oh...my....I'm going to have to be attentive to the trial all day!

This is where it may get real sticky. The Anthonys have lied and misrepresented things so much to cover up for KC that when all of that is exposed it may very well appear that George did do something wrong when KC was the culprit.

I said in the beginning if their lies would be their downfall but it never occurred to me they may be reason that KC would get less punishment because I kept thinking eventually they would get over the shock and tell the truth. Unfortunately they never really have in my eyes.  I keep thinking about that deposition with Morgan and how it was so obvious when they were lying. If they try to act like that in court the jury will be convinced they are hiding something just like I have always been convinced of that.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: June 22, 2011, 11:35:23 PM »

To what end, I wonder?
I don't recall Cindy ever making any statements that would support 1) George molesting Casey or 2) Caylee drowning.
There was some kind of statement about the ladder being on the pool and the gate open, not sure what day that allegedly happened.

I think she made that up too.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: June 22, 2011, 11:36:16 PM »

"I wonder if mainstream news stations are afraid to credit blogs bc the media may consider the source as unreliable."

I think that's part of it.  The other part is, they realize what a goldmine they have (in SM) and may not want to share it.  Imho, SM is like an underground crowd-sourcing investigative group.  Smile

Wow! That's an excellent & perfect way of putting it!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: June 22, 2011, 11:38:00 PM »

Yes, I agree. ...but Casey is making sure the whole family is sharing in her misery. So, it's probably coming out unfortunately.
She probably is paying them back for letting her go to jail. (in her warped mind that is - it's revenge of some sort)

The way that Linda DB questioned both C & G on the stand would leave a nonsuspecting juror with the impression of broken grieving people. They actually seemed nice BUT wait until Baez goads them. They will turn, at least partially, into the snarling Ants we know and hate. The good thing is...the jury has watched Baez be the biggest ass for weeks, they might just attribute their behavior to being attacked by a smarmy buffoon. They might even think Baez is deliberately trying to make them out to be monsters.

Now that's some funny Krama there.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: June 22, 2011, 11:38:40 PM »

Yes, you are correct!!  I heard both shows.

Thank you
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: June 22, 2011, 11:39:36 PM »

See I don't mind Miss Belich reporting it, I would simply like her to reveal that she got her information from us, or at least to say "a blog".  Something other than taking credit for it herself.

a blog or a blogger.   Then went on to say that it was all over the web.

Thanks Magnolia.  So on Monday they got their information from a blog then today it's Kathi was looking into it for a long time and just verified it.  

I don't think Kathi or anyone else in the media had a clue about him. JMO

TURBOTHINK

IIRC ... it was your Wiki research that got the ball rolling.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.