April 27, 2024, 10:58:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305320 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: June 22, 2011, 11:39:44 PM »

When the same story is revealed by two difference sources ... it makes sense there is some truth to it ... some truth that could a long way in dispelling the allegations of Jose Baez in his opening statement.  ( Yes, you are correct in most cases.  However, in this case Ms. Holloway/Cruz could have learned about this the same way we did...Leonard started telling this story on NG right after it happened & I believe Tracy's depo was taken in Sept. 08..not sure when it was released)

Think about it ...

1.  Tracy witnesses the altercation first hand.  

2.  Krystal reveals that George told her about the altercation.

When the common implications are considered it can be assumed that ...

1.  George was was not present when Caylee died.  (That is correct...however, the state isn't trying to prove George innocent right now because there has been no evidence that George has done anything...the State did enter into evidence Timecards for Sindy & George)

2.  George was not a participant in the disposal of Caylee's remains.  

My ideas in blue above.  Also, Nejame let it slip this evening on the Vinnie HLN show that Ms. Holloway/Cruz flunked her poly.
If Bozo does not prove everything he said in his opening statement...you can bet the state will point it out..then the jury can draw the conclusion that Bozo lied.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1041 on: June 22, 2011, 11:40:15 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 36 http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

Thanks Trimm.  BS said it's like the defense keeps climbing up this greased pole...and keeps sliding down.  Hadn't heard that one in a long time.

Monkey Devil!

Actually I am a bit disgusted with BS today, as for KB ... its too bad that the word attribution is not in her vocab. Hint, hey Kathi and Bill do a google search of william rodriguez - body farm - co-founder ... what do you get?

I went back and watched Dr. Rodriguez's testimony again, more convinced than ever that his lie about being the Co-Founder of The Body Farm was intentional, and Baez was in on it!  JMO  

After re-watching I am relieved that Dr. Rodriguez only got as far as describing his prior experience with duct tape found on victims in front of the jury.  His actual opinions about the location (placement) of the duct tape in this case was stated only after being asked by Judge Perry, and the jury was not present.

His testimony about looking for soil staining where the body decomposed and insects or remains of insects involved in the decomposition process, and suggestions that the body had been moved (since he didn't see either) indicates to me that he was ignoring factors that surely the jurors would consider namely; triple bagging and WATER to name two.  

Now I'm wondering if he lied about "helping them found" the American Board of Forensic Entomology as well.

http://www.forensicentomology.com/members.htm

A couple of items about or by Dr. Goff, who was mentioned in Dr. Rodriguez's testimony.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/g/goff-fly.html
(Rodriguez mentioned once in relation to Dr. Bass and the Body Farm)

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/04/0423_040423_tvbugman_2.html
 ::snipping2::

I once put a 50-pound dead pig wrapped in blankets in my backyard to decompose to mimic a body in a homicide case—we were trying to determine how long it takes insects to penetrate the wrapping.

Had to laugh when I read that.  

If you watch the first side bar that resulted from the prosecution's objection during Dr. Rodriguez's testimony, I think now that Jeff Ashton probably had this liar pegged from the getgo.  From seeing what I have of him, he seems to do his homework.  jmo

I'm waiting (impatiently) for what the jury will be told about Dr. Rodriguez.  

From his testimony he might have left doubt in the jurors minds about the body being moved, since they won't get to read his deposition that was taken later, right?  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: June 22, 2011, 11:40:31 PM »

I was just asking. Cause I didn't know if it was ever admited by him
i'm not sure but I don't think he ever did.  i didn't really follow that whole aspect.  Never seem much about her.  I saw the picture of them a few pages back and it didn't look all that personal to me.

From what I understand - they have chummy text messages back and forth... he also visited her at her condo. The condo complex has a security gate and he's on the visitor logs with a license plate #. Of course, none of this means they were bumping ye ol' uglies... but it sure doesn't make JoJo look good.

But even if they did - it is totally irrelevant to KC murdering Caylee. George is not on trial here.

Yes, I agree. ...but Casey is making sure the whole family is sharing in her misery. So, it's probably coming out unfortunately.
She probably is paying them back for letting her go to jail. (in her warped mind that is - it's revenge of some sort)

I have been very intrigued with her facial expressions and actions when either of her parents are on the stand. She seems to get great pleasure out of seeing them in such misery. I truly believe she is a psychopathic masochist because she seems to get such gratification gained from the pain of others.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: June 22, 2011, 11:40:48 PM »

See I don't mind Miss Belich reporting it, I would simply like her to reveal that she got her information from us, or at least to say "a blog".  Something other than taking credit for it herself.

I am not trying to defend Kathi Belich, because I think she should give proper
credit, but when she and Sheaffer first talked about Robriguez on Monday
morning before court started, one of them said that the information came from
a blog or a blogger.   Then went on to say that it was all over the web.

Thanks Magnolia.  So on Monday they got their information from a blog then today it's Kathi was looking into it for a long time and just verified it.  

I don't think Kathi or anyone else in the media had a clue about him. JMO

Neither do I.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: June 22, 2011, 11:42:34 PM »

Janet, I agree about "all" the lies.  The epitome being the other day when we read that Judge Perry said during a side bar that he can't believe anything the defense tells him.  All of it is too sad to effectively put into words.

Personally, I hope JP doesn't allow Crystal on the stand; however, he seems to be letting the defense go a long way...because he knows what he's having to deal with to get through the trial.

Now we're hearing that Cindy is supposed to be on the stand tomorrow and going to go over her depos....I can see this becoming a donnybrook! 

I'm guessing that the defense will do that to both Lee and George as well.

I think, in the end, we're all going to see the A's have to answer to everything they've done and then some.  Maybe it's Karma

Yes, snips of Crystal being interviewed was played this evening....she was almost flippant in her response about not telling the police the truth.  It really irritated me.  Sorry.

What is she getting out of this?  Money for the interviews?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: June 22, 2011, 11:42:50 PM »

So what witness does Baez plan on calling first tomorrow?  Anyone know? 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: June 22, 2011, 11:42:58 PM »

See I don't mind Miss Belich reporting it, I would simply like her to reveal that she got her information from us, or at least to say "a blog".  Something other than taking credit for it herself.

I am not trying to defend Kathi Belich, because I think she should give proper
credit, but when she and Sheaffer first talked about Robriguez on Monday
morning before court started, one of them said that the information came from
a blog or a blogger.   Then went on to say that it was all over the web.

Thanks Magnolia.  So on Monday they got their information from a blog then today it's Kathi was looking into it for a long time and just verified it. 

Yes, you are correct!!  I heard both shows.

You'd think they would of said smonkeys.
Well that sucks......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: June 22, 2011, 11:44:12 PM »

I was just asking. Cause I didn't know if it was ever admited by him
i'm not sure but I don't think he ever did.  i didn't really follow that whole aspect.  Never seem much about her.  I saw the picture of them a few pages back and it didn't look all that personal to me.

From what I understand - they have chummy text messages back and forth... he also visited her at her condo. The condo complex has a security gate and he's on the visitor logs with a license plate #. Of course, none of this means they were bumping ye ol' uglies... but it sure doesn't make JoJo look good.

But even if they did - it is totally irrelevant to KC murdering Caylee. George is not on trial here.

Yes, I agree. ...but Casey is making sure the whole family is sharing in her misery. So, it's probably coming out unfortunately.
She probably is paying them back for letting her go to jail. (in her warped mind that is - it's revenge of some sort)

I have been very intrigued with her facial expressions and actions when either of her parents are on the stand. She seems to get great pleasure out of seeing them in such misery. I truly believe she is a psychopathic masochist because she seems to get such gratification gained from the pain of others.

Turbo - that's exactly what I think, too!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: June 22, 2011, 11:55:55 PM »

No link but supposedly Cindy per jinkasaurus.
No link but River had to go hospital for "stress"  per Levi Page
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: June 22, 2011, 11:59:57 PM »

Hmmm... Vinny (sp) hinted that it should be a really good day tomorrow. Wonder who's up next?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: June 23, 2011, 12:00:32 AM »

@ Tamikosmom
Re Tracy:  I don't know??   Maybe they were trying to stay far far away from the Anthony dynamics. Notice they steered clear of really focusing in on cindy's ranting at casey in the Amy's car. They have not brought out anything really about the Ants..there has to be a reason. Not give Baez a chance to open Pandoras box during prosecution?

Tracy is/was LP's employee, he has been spouting off nonsense since he became involved. Theory after theory, all ridiculous, so maybe that went into play???     

And remember, didn't Tracy, etc. sign an agreement with the Defense that nothing observed/heard while in the home would be used against Casey in a court of law?

I don't recall.  However ... you could be right.  It does make sense that Jose Baez had some protections in place prior to allowing Tracy and Rob to spend so much time with the Anthonys.

Janet

Janet
I dont know about Rob, but I read it earlier, on of the conditions was that Tracy not be alone- ever, with Casey.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: June 23, 2011, 12:00:45 AM »

Hmmm... Vinny (sp) hinted that it should be a really good day tomorrow. Wonder who's up next?

Wouldn't it be something if they put Casey on the stand? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: June 23, 2011, 12:00:57 AM »

Janet, I agree about "all" the lies.  The epitome being the other day when we read that Judge Perry said during a side bar that he can't believe anything the defense tells him.  All of it is too sad to effectively put into words.

Personally, I hope JP doesn't allow Crystal on the stand; however, he seems to be letting the defense go a long way...because he knows what he's having to deal with to get through the trial.

Now we're hearing that Cindy is supposed to be on the stand tomorrow and going to go over her depos....I can see this becoming a donnybrook! 

I'm guessing that the defense will do that to both Lee and George as well.

I think, in the end, we're all going to see the A's have to answer to everything they've done and then some.  Maybe it's Karma

Yes, snips of Crystal being interviewed was played this evening....she was almost flippant in her response about not telling the police the truth.  It really irritated me.  Sorry.

What is she getting out of this?  Money for the interviews?[/color]

Something akin to Cindy and George.  However ... there were BIG BUCKS afforded by the major networks to Cindy and George ... big bucks that provided them a platforum to further their agenda of protecting Casey and preventing justice from prevailing for Caylee Marie.

Krystal is a non-issue UNLESS Baez is able to use her testimony to create reasonable doubt in jury deliberation ... reasonable doubt in regards to the charges prosecutors have filed against Casey Anthony.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: June 23, 2011, 12:01:44 AM »

If she was sooo stressed out, then why does she insist in being interviewed by the media?

Cindy's up tomorrow?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: June 23, 2011, 12:03:50 AM »

WHOA.. perhaps a new firestorm brewing? or just a kerfulle?
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bobkealingbob kealing
Lippman would not confirm. Said he will issue statement“@peachy92: @alanamb @GaryTuchmanCNN/Anthony "not innocent"
25 minutes ago

bobkealingbob kealing
Agreed. ML needs to clarify what he DID say.“@TrialNotes: @bobkealing Tuchman is a stand-up guy. If he says ML told him that, I believe it.
41 minutes ago

bobkealingbob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Lippman says he will issue statement.
1 hour ago

bobkealing
#CaseyAnthony Anthony's attorney Mark Lippman disputing statement attributed to him his clients believe Casey "is not innocent"
1 hour ago

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: June 23, 2011, 12:04:05 AM »

Im gonna take a leap & get something off my chest.   The more I think about this Krystal aka River Cruz situation the more it becomes obvious that she is an opportunist & a liar.   Her recent interview with Pipitone is riddled with deception & to be honest she comes off skanky despite her efforts to come across more polished (not much different than Casey actually).   She was looking down & all around, she got animated when her honesty was questioned & exhibited not only an attitude but a disregard for LE as well.   Additionally, she is associated to that other "Casey is Innocent" nutbar, seen often in front of the Anthony's house August thru  December 2008 as well as in front of Bozo's office & the jail.   I hope the State has that footage of her & that nutbar hanging at the house.  She can claim to be upset with the defense all she wants, that didnt come across as honest either & actually that was a huge red flag for me.  As Mark Nejame said tonight on JVM "this defense has no boundaries."  How do we know that she & her friend weren't paid off or promised something by the defense from long ago?  Why did these people get so involved with so much other history going on in their lives?   Why is this woman so heck bent on associating herself to George?   Maybe they did have a situational relationship, that doesnt mean it has to be intimate, whether she claims it or not doesnt necessarily make it so...shes a known liar in her past why should anyone believe her?  Maybe they did have an affair, who cares it has NOTHING to do with Caylee's murder.  Does she have receipts or a check or anything to prove she gave George money other than for the missing fund?   Did she take advantage of him to try to get close to get info for the defense?   Not only has Mark Lippman come out with a new statement on George's behalf with a barrage of denials but Brad Conway has stated the same thing, two attorneys.

Her story about the choking was already known by all of us threw the Padilla crew, so that is nothing new & I would think that the people in the house of this alleged occurrence would be the first you would go to question regarding that incident.   PS the incident blows the defense theory apart because the reason reportedly that George went after Casey is because he felt Casey killed her & he wanted to know where his granddaughter was...what is that going to do for the defense?  @$$hats!!

What does the defense expect to make lemons out of lemonade from "it was an accident that snowballed out of control?"   George could have wanted to believe that at the time because the thought of his daughter murdering his granddaughter is unbearable - but we saw him early on in this case struggling with that very thing (not excusing the Anthonys other behavior by any means).    Im not sure it even rises to the level to come in for the impeachment of George because the statement is too vague, its an incomplete statement that can have several meanings, it gives no indication that George had any knowledge prior to July 15th that anything was wrong other than his daughter being a spiteful B (her words, ironically) - its a borderline call but if she takes the stand she is going to get destroyed on cross.

Its perfectly okay if others disagree on this issue, Im open to other views, right now that is just where I sit personally.

Wow.. I could have saved my two braincells if I would have just read a little further to see your post.  The only thing new that I posted (that you didn't mention) is that Nejame said that this woman flunked her poly.  Not sure Mark meant to say that...sounded like it was a slip.

I went on a rant last night about what I thought about her morals.  She deliberately targeted a married & devastated man and lured him in using his mental state at the time.  And if, a big if in my book he did use her apartment as a quiet, peaceful respite...so what?  Who wouldn't want to get away from the 'Histrionic Personality' Sindy?  Just for the record...George wouldn't have lasted as my husband till the water got hot.  Only room for one a$$ in my panties...just sayin'.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1056 on: June 23, 2011, 12:05:52 AM »

@ Tamikosmom
Re Tracy:  I don't know??   Maybe they were trying to stay far far away from the Anthony dynamics. Notice they steered clear of really focusing in on cindy's ranting at casey in the Amy's car. They have not brought out anything really about the Ants..there has to be a reason. Not give Baez a chance to open Pandoras box during prosecution?

Tracy is/was LP's employee, he has been spouting off nonsense since he became involved. Theory after theory, all ridiculous, so maybe that went into play???     

And remember, didn't Tracy, etc. sign an agreement with the Defense that nothing observed/heard while in the home would be used against Casey in a court of law?

I don't recall.  However ... you could be right.  It does make sense that Jose Baez had some protections in place prior to allowing Tracy and Rob to spend so much time with the Anthonys.

Janet

Janet
I dont know about Rob, but I read it earlier, on of the conditions was that Tracy not be alone- ever, with Casey.

I read that too and am intrigued by it.  What were they afraid of?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: June 23, 2011, 12:06:29 AM »

If she was sooo stressed out, then why does she insist in being interviewed by the media?

Cindy's up tomorrow?

IIRC - River had a problem last time she was in the public eye and ended up at the hospital.

Anyone else remember it that way?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: June 23, 2011, 12:09:14 AM »

Cindy's up tomorrow?
That is what Jinkasaurus said on AC360.. she said that they will put her on the stand to discuss inconsistencies from her depos.....
and now Lippman is backtracking from his comment that the A's stated they felt KC was guilty... Gary Tuchmann is a solid news guy... if he reported it, I would believe him over Lippman

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: June 23, 2011, 12:10:51 AM »

Wouldn't it be something if they put Casey on the stand? 

Gosh yeah! Jeff would eat her alive! Knowing how LDB is, plus the fact that Casey snarls her ugly jail teeth at her everytime she glances in her direction, well I tend to think maybe LDB won't let anyone else at her but herself.

I wonder how many people have secretly thought about smothering Casey with her scraggly hair? It's almost long enough to wrap around her nose & mouth.

Jose knows her goose is cooked. Of she's put on the stand & admits anything, could it be tried again during an appellate hearing? Trial? I wonder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.