April 27, 2024, 08:53:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305308 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: June 23, 2011, 12:12:27 AM »

Just listening to re-run of JVM - says Lippman put out a new release today saying George "never" had an affair with Crystal and that George "never" received any money from Crystal.

Okay...I've been skeptical about an affair, but did think it might have been possible that George got some money from her.

Through his attorney, Lippman, George is stating that he's not received any money from her either.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: June 23, 2011, 12:12:28 AM »

How awesome would it be if stupid Bobo asks Cindy.. what movie? didnt you try to choke my client?
and give the state the motive for the murder.. he is dumb enough to do it too 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: June 23, 2011, 12:12:48 AM »

I debated whether to post my thoughts on when we would get a verdict because Im not necessarily sure why it hit me this way but July 7th specifically came to mind, looking at that if that is close to being the date, it could also mean the following week would be DP phase -- could it be that her sentence would be 3 years to the date she was snagged after her car was picked up, July 15th.  Im not psychic, not even eluding to that in the slightest but that date was on my mind heavily last night.  I'm sure we're all curious when we will hear a verdict, my thoughts are probably just hoping its over soon & justice for Caylee prevails.

That would make a lot of sense.

SEVEN IS THE NUMBER OF SPIRITUAL PERFECTION. Seven days in a week. Seven colors in the spectrum. Seven of the 10 commandments begin with the word "not." There are 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 parables in Matthew, and 7 promises to the churches. There are 7 "eternals" in Hebrews which are: A priest for ever (1:6); Eternal salvation (1:9); Eternal judgment (6:2); eternal redemption (9:12); eternal spirit (9:14); eternal inheritance (9:15); and everlasting covenant (13:20). Jesus said 7 things on the cross: 1) Luke 23:34 "Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots; 2) Luke 23:43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise"; 3) Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"; 4) John 19:26 "When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son"; 5) John 19:28 "Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty." 6) John 19:30 "When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit"; and 7) Luke 23:46 "Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last." "Hallelujah" occurs 28 times or 4 x 7. "Hosanna" occurs 7 times. "Milk" occurs 49 times or 7 x 7. "Abaddon" occurs 7 times. "After the order of Melchizedek" occurs 7 times.

http://carm.org/what-biblical-numerology

Wow, tks Turbo...I will just continue to pray  an angelic monkey

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: June 23, 2011, 12:13:38 AM »

So what witness does Baez plan on calling first tomorrow?  Anyone know?  

No link but supposedly Cindy per jinkasaurus.
No link but River had to go hospital for "stress"  per Levi Page

If she was sooo stressed out, then why does she insist in being interviewed by the media?

Cindy's up tomorrow?

IIRC - River had a problem last time she was in the public eye and ended up at the hospital.

Anyone else remember it that way?

I "thought" I read she had a seizure disorder. If that is true then stress will bring on seizures, so that may be it. I remember thinking when they said she was going to testify that I hoped she had her meds right or there would sure be some excitement in the court when she started having seizures.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: June 23, 2011, 12:13:42 AM »

Also, on Mark NeJame is on JVM - just said the fact is that River Cruz is a sinking ship and that she's going to sink and burn.
That the prosecution is going to slice and dice her and ask were you lying then or are you lying now!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: June 23, 2011, 12:14:23 AM »

WOW, somehow I missed Geraldo calling Casey a selfish narcissistic slut yesterday   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: June 23, 2011, 12:16:36 AM »

If she was sooo stressed out, then why does she insist in being interviewed by the media?

Cindy's up tomorrow?

IIRC - River had a problem last time she was in the public eye and ended up at the hospital.

I "thought" I read she had a seizure disorder. If that is true then stress will bring on seizures, so that may be it. I remember thinking when they said she was going to testify that I hoped she had her meds right or there would sure be some excitement in the court when she started having seizures.

Thanks.  Now that you say it, I seem to remember something about seizures, too. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: June 23, 2011, 12:16:52 AM »

So what witness does Baez plan on calling first tomorrow?  Anyone know? 

No link but River had to go hospital for "stress"  per Levi Page

Cindy's up tomorrow?
That is what Jinkasaurus said on AC360.. she said that they will put her on the stand to discuss inconsistencies from her depos.....
and now Lippman is backtracking from his comment that the A's stated they felt KC was guilty... Gary Tuchmann is a solid news guy... if he reported it, I would believe him over Lippman

Puhleeease! Casey's ridiculous with her lies! I wouldn't put it past the Defense to fake an episode of an emerging personality if they put Casey on the stand. That hosebag doesn't have mpd. She a spoiled effen brat that was allowed to get away with her lies for years. Her lies are so elaborate that it's obvious she has jealousy issues. She's a scam artist is what she is.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: June 23, 2011, 12:17:04 AM »

Cindy's up tomorrow?

I thought she supposedly had brain cancer or a brain tumor or something ???????
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: June 23, 2011, 12:17:27 AM »

WOW, somehow I missed Geraldo calling Casey a selfish narcissistic slut yesterday   

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="243" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=2f2fa8cf28&photo_id=5861877519"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=2f2fa8cf28&photo_id=5861877519" height="243" width="400"></embed></object>

HA HA HA  I missed that, too!  Thanks.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1070 on: June 23, 2011, 12:17:31 AM »

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="243" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=2f2fa8cf28&photo_id=5861877519"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=2f2fa8cf28&photo_id=5861877519" height="243" width="400"></embed></object>

he has said it before also from one side of his mouth and from the other side calls the prosecution bloodthirsty.. see his new facebook post.. he is a putz 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: June 23, 2011, 12:19:07 AM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/22/attorney-casey-anthonys-family-believes-shes-not-innocent/  ::snipping2::

An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents told CNN Wednesday that the Anthonys do not believe their daughter is innocent.

The parents, however, do not want their daughter to receive the death penalty for the killing, said lawyer Mark Lippman.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: June 23, 2011, 12:21:42 AM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/22/attorney-casey-anthonys-family-believes-shes-not-innocent/  ::snipping2::

An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents told CNN Wednesday that the Anthonys do not believe their daughter is innocent.

The parents, however, do not want their daughter to receive the death penalty for the killing, said lawyer Mark Lippman.

I can understand them not wanting the death penalty.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: June 23, 2011, 12:24:16 AM »

Thanks.  I'm glad to hear it made publicly that G&C don't think KC's innocent.  I already expect them to beg for KC's life to be spared.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: June 23, 2011, 12:24:51 AM »

Cindy's up tomorrow?

Thanks.  Now that you say it, I seem to remember something about seizures, too. 

Don't get md started with the seizure sh!t bc I KNOW the followup protocol if a true seizure occurred. I've been going through hell with my 9 y/o ever since he had a grand mal at Eastern Nationals the last weekend in April! He has to get an EEG, be seen by a neurologist, then have an MRI of his brain bc epilepsy doesn't run in our families. We went back 10 years trying to figure out if he inherited a recessive gene. They think he had a brain injury bc it showed scarring on his brain...yet he is intelligent & has never even had a B on his report card. Crazy! What I'm getting at is the fact that there would most certainly be follow up protocol if Cadey had a true seizure. Plus, & this is important, the emergency room would have confiscated her license & she would have to see a dr right away, then be seizure free with a doctor's write off on it for 6 months in order for her to get her license back. Yes, that's a law in all states.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: June 23, 2011, 12:25:43 AM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/22/attorney-casey-anthonys-family-believes-shes-not-innocent/  ::snipping2::

Well, that is a given - what parent would want to see their child executed? I wonder what time he will change his story tomorrow about them not believing she is innocent.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1076 on: June 23, 2011, 12:26:31 AM »

If true, I think this is a great thing.  And good for them, to finally have the nads to say so.
I can't help but wonder about the timing of the release of this statement, on the eve of the day when bozo is going to call Cindy to the stand.... coincidence?   I think not.....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: June 23, 2011, 12:28:06 AM »

If true, I think this is a great thing.  And good for them, to finally have the nads to say so.
I can't help but wonder about the timing of the release of this statement, on the eve of the day when bozo is going to call Cindy to the stand.... coincidence?   I think not.....

Point taken.  Do you think Baez and Cindy will be battling before the day is over?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1078 on: June 23, 2011, 12:29:52 AM »

Cindy's up tomorrow?

Thanks.  Now that you say it, I seem to remember something about seizures, too.  

Don't get md started with the seizure sh!t bc I KNOW the followup protocol if a true seizure occurred. I've been going through hell with my 9 y/o ever since he had a grand mal at Eastern Nationals the last weekend in April! He has to get an EEG, be seen by a neurologist, then have an MRI of his brain bc epilepsy doesn't run in our families. We went back 10 years trying to figure out if he inherited a recessive gene. They think he had a brain injury bc it showed scarring on his brain...yet he is intelligent & has never even had a B on his report card. Crazy! What I'm getting at is the fact that there would most certainly be follow up protocol if Cadey had a true seizure. Plus, & this is important, the emergency room would have confiscated her license & she would have to see a dr right away, then be seizure free with a doctor's write off on it for 6 months in order for her to get her license back. Yes, that's a law in all states.

I was talking about River Cruz.

I am really sorry to hear your son had a seizure. Is that the only one he ever had? I do know sometimes after a immunization children develop seizures - has he recently had a vaccination of any kind? Sometimes they are isolated events if kids don't have them frequently.

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1079 on: June 23, 2011, 12:30:44 AM »

Point taken.  Do you think Baez and Cindy will be battling before the day is over?
that's a tough one.  On the one hand, Cindy seemed truly broken when the prosecution called her, and it was obvious at that time that she despised bozo.  On the other hand, she still loves her daughter.  It will be VERY interesting, of that I'm sure!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.