April 27, 2024, 10:21:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305316 times)
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 08:12:27 AM »

Morning!  Under links, I saw the helpful abbreviation guide (  Monkey Devil! ).. this cracked me up: "LA -  Lee Anthony  - Tubesocks"  There is one that appears to be missing: ICA.  I know it refers to Casey, but what does it specifically mean to most monkeys?

ICA = Inmate Casey Anthony

I think? lol

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 08:14:31 AM »

Just an FYI..it was said on HLN a bit ago that April whelan also has a "TATOO" memoralizing her son but they didn't elaborate on what exactly the tatoo is etc .....

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2011, 08:16:56 AM »

good morning everyone!
some interesting comments made in the last thread in regards to River Cruz and George. I would say that anything is possible in this wackadoodle case!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2011, 08:19:43 AM »

Just an FYI..it was said on HLN a bit ago that April whelan also has a "TATOO" memoralizing her son but they didn't elaborate on what exactly the tatoo is etc .....
http://www.wftv.com/news/28317105/detail.html
WFTV obtained the Department of Children and Families report about that 2007 Christmas day drowning. Whalen's son drowned in an above ground pool, and the boy's grandfather found his body, then called 911.

Some are suggesting that she heard about this girl's story in prison, and decided to use that as her defense..  BUT, this other child died before Caylee, so it's very plausible that Casey had this story in the back of her mind before being arrested.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2011, 08:21:06 AM »

PODCAST is up for last nights Dana Pretzer Show:

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday June 21, 2011 – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime, Mark Nejame & Diane Dimond Discussing the Casey Anthony Murder Trial of Death of Caylee Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/06/21/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-june-14th-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-diane-dimond-discussing-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-of-death-of/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2011, 08:25:06 AM »

WFTV obtained the Department of Children and Families report about that 2007 Christmas day drowning. Whalen's son drowned in an above ground pool, and the boy's grandfather found his body, then called 911.

Some are suggesting that she heard about this girl's story in prison, and decided to use that as her defense..  BUT, this other child died before Caylee, so it's very plausible that Casey had this story in the back of her mind before being arrested.

I think that Casey heard it while they were both in jail at the same time..even though Casey may not have talked to her direct, someone else could have told her what had happened to her little boy and a light bulb went off in Casey's head....dunno...

marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2011, 08:26:16 AM »

Morning!  Under links, I saw the helpful abbreviation guide (  Monkey Devil! ).. this cracked me up: "LA -  Lee Anthony  - Tubesocks"  There is one that appears to be missing: ICA.  I know it refers to Casey, but what does it specifically mean to most monkeys?

ICA - Inmate Casey Anthony
IJB - Idiot Jose Baez
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2011, 08:27:50 AM »

What's life like for the men and women on the Casey Anthony jury?

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/22/florida.casey.anthony.jurors/
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2011, 08:30:44 AM »

I think everybody associated with the defense and Casey would still be arguing Caylee was alive if her body hadn't been found. 
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2011, 08:31:19 AM »

I think that Casey heard it while they were both in jail at the same time..even though Casey may not have talked to her direct, someone else could have told her what had happened to her little boy and a light bulb went off in Casey's head....dunno...

April was in jail june or july of 2009...it was said by jankasaurus (sp) lol that April did talk about it in jail but not sure she talked to Casey....

If I am not mistaken in beginning Baez was also spewing off about Zanny and "possible homicide" unfortunately no one but Baez and Casey knows when they concocted this assinine mess they have come out with now...their "Zanny" story fell apart on them so they had to come up with something else...

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2011, 08:32:51 AM »

Good Morning monkeys, Ok I have it with science, I have had it with accents and I know DR. VASS IS NOT A CHEMIST AND BAEZ IS A ENEPT FOOL!!!!!

As JBP would say let's move on, I want a mistress, an Anthony...............

Anything but boring......................

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2011, 08:33:50 AM »

Good Morning monkeys, Ok I have had it with science, I have had it with accents and I know DR. VASS IS NOT A CHEMIST AND BAEZ IS A ENEPT FOOL!!!!!

As JBP would say let's move on, I want a mistress, an Anthony...............

Anything but boring......................

Self edit to add had 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2011, 08:38:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

One day closer to Justice for Caylee! Wonder what Bozso has in store for us this morning?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2011, 08:39:58 AM »

I think everybody associated with the defense and Casey would still be arguing Caylee was alive if her body hadn't been found. 

maybe on that disk are hits where Casey was looking at missing children, didnt i hear that a long time ago
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2011, 08:39:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! 
I am glad we have a half day.. need some real life time.. went to karaoke last night..almost forgot about living the past few weeks!!   
Bring on the mistress..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2011, 08:40:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

IJB = Idiot Jose Baez!     I love that!  Seeing that started off my day with a huge laugh!   Thanks

I want to give a Big Thank You to many monkeys here.  Magic Eyes, Trimm, KCJackie, Blonde, Northern Rose, Capp, Turbo for your recaps, updates, photos, tweets and legalize.  Also, to all the monkeys that share here, in many ways.  I appreciate you all!    Brandi.....I'm missing you and I pray all is well with you.

I can't wait to see what today will bring.....

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2011, 08:43:11 AM »

YAY Bill Schaeffer

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2011, 08:44:26 AM »

I see she's wearing her 'Little House On The Prairie" shirt.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2011, 08:44:44 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/22/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html?asid=d79d9e5c
Casey Anthony's drowning defense similar to inmate's storySee show times »By Ashley Hayes, CNN
June 22, 2011 6:26 a.m. EDT

Video at link.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-25-20110622,0,2409887.story
Casey Anthony trial: Defense to continue calling witnesses in abbreviated trial day
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
5:46 a.m. EDT, June 22, 2011
Casey Anthony's defense team will continue calling witnesses in her first-degree murder trial this morning.

Today's proceedings will be abbreviated because Chief Judge Belvin Perry has other matters, unrelated to the case, to tend to.
Court is expected to be held 8:30 a.m. to noon. Perry earlier this week told attorneys to start arriving at 8:30 so they can take up matters before the jury is brought in at 9 a.m.
 ::snipping2::

OK so know we know how she came up with this story and so does the prosecution but they can't use this why

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2011, 08:46:00 AM »

Morning monkeys

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.