April 28, 2024, 08:36:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305434 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: June 22, 2011, 11:41:49 AM »

All that talking the monkeys have done about the Gatorade bottle and, especially, the syringe - and Ashton doesn't find them of interest.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: June 22, 2011, 11:42:00 AM »

Who cares if her clothes were negative for decomposed hair....she dumped the clothes she was wearing during her crime, she bought new ones with stolen money, do you want to go there?

Correct. Who is going to keep the items of clothing they wore during commission of a crime? Especially a month later. Casey was the culprit of contamination of all evidence because she had a month to get rid of shoes, pants, ect.

Kc also had time to get rid of evidence when she was out on bail and staying at the A's....

I don't think she had to..........I believe Cindy took everything that could be used against KC and washed them or threw them away. I think that is why she thought Cindy would cover for her not matter what she said or did.

Even after washing it would have been possible that hairs were still left on clothing, low percentage but possible.  I think she threw it away long before we knew she killed Caylee.

moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: June 22, 2011, 11:42:41 AM »

Who cares if her clothes were negative for decomposed hair....she dumped the clothes she was wearing during her crime, she bought new ones with stolen money, do you want to go there?

Correct. Who is going to keep the items of clothing they wore during commission of a crime? Especially a month later. Casey was the culprit of contamination of all evidence because she had a month to get rid of shoes, pants, ect.

Kc also had time to get rid of evidence when she was out on bail and staying at the A's....
I believe Casey got rid of the clothes/shoes she wore initially but cindy washed all other stuff which then removed evidence which whould have had trace carry off evidence from cleaning up afterwards ect.
I don't think she had to..........I believe Cindy took everything that could be used against KC and washed them or threw them away. I think that is why she thought Cindy would cover for her not matter what she said or did.

I b
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: June 22, 2011, 11:43:03 AM »

Not staying at a Holiday Inn last night, cotton is organic and degrade in water and chemical from body fluid, put polyester is synthetic so will not unless under fire where it will melt.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: June 22, 2011, 11:43:12 AM »

For those of you who are concerned about the "molestation" charges affecting her guilt, I suggest you read Stacey Lannert's case.

http://angelzfury.wordpress.com/2009/03/31/stacey-lannert-released-after-18-years-in-prison-for-murdering-her-abusive-father/

Synopsis:  After enduring her father's sexual and physical abuse since age 6, the 18 year-old shot and killed her father because she feared he would turn his abuse on her younger sister.  She is found guilty of murder and sentenced to LWOP but 18 years later her sentenced is commuted to time served by governor.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 22, 2011, 11:44:37 AM »

A cleaning product in the bottle...good Lord..I hope she didn't make Caylee drink that stuff.  Then shot her up.  Taped her up and bagged her up.  Sicko.

Rickenbach (sp) confirmed that there was a needle on that syringe...was wondering about that.  Maybe ICA put cleaning products in the bottle to 'clean' out the bottle of whatever was in there.  Also, there was a case I read about where a female teenager & her boyfriend killed the girls' mother...first they tried to inject Drano into the mother's jugular vein...but it didn't work fast enough...so they stabbed her to death.  Sicko is right.  No telling what she did to that baby in her premeditated murder of Caylee.

moonmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 22, 2011, 11:44:57 AM »

I believe Casey got rid of the clothes/shoes she wore initially but cindy washed all other stuff which then removed evidence which whould have had trace carry off evidence from cleaning up afterwards ect.

I b
ok that got messed up sorry don't know how i got in quote
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: June 22, 2011, 11:45:09 AM »

I feel dumb.. testosterone in a bottle? Did someone .. ummm.. IM trying to be polite.. like spank his monkey in the bottle? I am confused here bigtime.  

didn't Jesse take steroids?  I think she swiped the needle from him.

Anyone can buy those type syringes - they are the type diabetics use for their insulin. It would be next to impossible to pin that on Jesse I would think. (although she may not have known that)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 22, 2011, 11:45:12 AM »

degrades not degrade

Sometimes I have Fibromyalgia fog and other times my brain races faster then my hands

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: June 22, 2011, 11:46:05 AM »

is she making these comparisons to the hairs that cindy gave them?
you mean the dog hair
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 22, 2011, 11:46:55 AM »

My aunt's neighbor and friend was murdered. These 2 women she had known came to her house, beat her up and injected bleach in her veins which I guess finished her off. There is no telling what could have been done to Caylee considering it was evident Casey needed time to pass before the body was found.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: June 22, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »

For those of you who are concerned about the "molestation" charges affecting her guilt, I suggest you read Stacey Lannert's case.

http://angelzfury.wordpress.com/2009/03/31/stacey-lannert-released-after-18-years-in-prison-for-murdering-her-abusive-father/

Synopsis:  After enduring her father's sexual and physical abuse since age 6, the 18 year-old shot and killed her father because she feared he would turn his abuse on her younger sister.  She is found guilty of murder and sentenced to LWOP but 18 years later her sentenced is commuted to time served by governor.   

Well, a Florida governor wont...sounds like this Missouri governor was making political points but no here or there this is yet another that was convicted & sentenced to LWOP & there are more than her, Susan Smith & the Menendez Bros

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: June 22, 2011, 11:47:52 AM »

Synopsis:  After enduring her father's sexual and physical abuse since age 6, the 18 year-old shot and killed her father because she feared he would turn his abuse on her younger sister.  She is found guilty of murder and sentenced to LWOP but 18 years later her sentenced is commuted to time served by governor.  

I am not sure I agree with that guilty verdict, but it was premeditated. She could have just cut his "leg" off .......LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 22, 2011, 11:48:36 AM »

A cleaning product in the bottle...good Lord..I hope she didn't make Caylee drink that stuff.  Then shot her up.  Taped her up and bagged her up.  Sicko.

Rickenbach (sp) confirmed that there was a needle on that syringe...was wondering about that.  Maybe ICA put cleaning products in the bottle to 'clean' out the bottle of whatever was in there.  Also, there was a case I read about where a female teenager & her boyfriend killed the girls' mother...first they tried to inject Drano into the mother's jugular vein...but it didn't work fast enough...so they stabbed her to death.  Sicko is right.  No telling what she did to that baby in her premeditated murder of Caylee.

Maybe KC poisoned Caylee with some sort of "household weapon," such as a cleaning product, or combination of products...KC could have forced it down Caylee's throat and then placed the duct tape over her nose and mouth to prevent her from vomiting the poison up, or any foaming reaction...sick, I know, but just a thought...

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #534 on: June 22, 2011, 11:48:51 AM »

Bill Sheaffer is making great comments concerning Juror #4.

where and what? got a link? thanks...I love listening to him..
what did he say in a nut shell?
http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html
He's done now.  I hope someone taped it and we can find it later.  He commented on how the juror is closed (arms crossed, no note taking) while the pros is up and then starts paying close attention and taking notes when the defense is up.  He thinks she may be the one juror that hangs the jury.  He also said that he thought the pros had a good reason for dismissing her (she can't judge people).  He didn't feel that it had anything to do with her race.  He said other things but can't remember.

thanks..basically stuff that has been said already about this juror...sigh..

I have always been so worried about this juror.  Now that Bill has said something, I am even more worried.  I pray that she just uses her common sense.  Amen.  an angelic monkey

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 22, 2011, 11:49:42 AM »

Maybe KC poisoned Caylee with some sort of "household weapon," such as a cleaning product, or combination of products...KC could have forced it down Caylee's throat and then placed the duct tape over her nose and mouth to prevent her from vomiting the poison up, or any foaming reaction...sick, I know, but just a thought...

ARgggg...here's what I said...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: June 22, 2011, 11:51:00 AM »

Bill Sheaffer is making great comments concerning Juror #4.

where and what? got a link? thanks...I love listening to him..
what did he say in a nut shell?
http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html
He's done now.  I hope someone taped it and we can find it later.  He commented on how the juror is closed (arms crossed, no note taking) while the pros is up and then starts paying close attention and taking notes when the defense is up.  He thinks she may be the one juror that hangs the jury.  He also said that he thought the pros had a good reason for dismissing her (she can't judge people).  He didn't feel that it had anything to do with her race.  He said other things but can't remember.

thanks..basically stuff that has been said already about this juror...sigh..

I have always been so worried about this juror.  Now that Bill has said something, I am even more worried.  I pray that she just uses her common sense.  Amen.  an angelic monkey

Remember two distinct comments coming from Casey herself..."Maybe Im a spiteful B" and "Surprise, surprise" (regarding rumor of a drowning)  I dont even think Farmville lady can ignore that

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #537 on: June 22, 2011, 11:51:17 AM »

I thought the judge was recessing at noon today?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: June 22, 2011, 11:51:39 AM »

I'm failing to see the point of the defense calling this witness in the first place. They are just wasting the jury's time.

They are actually making the state's case for them with these witnesses.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: June 22, 2011, 11:52:29 AM »

sorry storming here & I'm behind.......

Mr. Fed on the carseat

Bozo "the child's carseat". 

No idiot the adults
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.