April 28, 2024, 02:34:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305400 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #560 on: June 22, 2011, 11:58:38 AM »

re: chloroform

Since ICA "charged" everything did anyone check to see if she actually at anytime purchased the items to MAKE the chloroform? Why aren't they trying to figure out how she got it (or that she made it)???
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: June 22, 2011, 11:58:45 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Not sure I agree“@MaddiesMama: @bobkealing It seems as if more are taking notes during the defense case.

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: June 22, 2011, 11:59:02 AM »

Bozo caught again being stupid. geeshhhhhhh  Not even in evidence.

Sorry, I have workmen here and missed the last witness. What did JB try to get in that wasn't in evidence?

Gatorade bottle and syringe

BUMPING!!!

Good Morning, I don't post very often follow you every day and first I want to thank you for doing such a great job in the search for justice for this poor baby.  Something just popped in my head and I wanted to toss it out there ..... Could Baez be trying to get this syringe in with the traces of testosterone because George Anthony is on testosterone therapy???? Could that be why Baez was requesting his medical records???  Could Casey have stolen a syringe George uses to self inject his testosterone and used it to administer the chloroform to this sweet child???  Could this be another way Casey was trying to frame her father??? I would appreciate any opinions on this as I think highly of all of you.   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: June 22, 2011, 11:59:14 AM »

I feel dumb.. testosterone in a bottle? Did someone .. ummm.. IM trying to be polite.. like spank his monkey in the bottle? I am confused here bigtime.  

didn't Jesse take steroids?  I think she swiped the needle from him.
YES she took it to frame him IMO

I have always believed the same...when Casey told Lee she didnt trust him that was a cue that she was willing to frame him

I think she had that planned. I also think she might be very afraid of what he would say as she and Caylee lived with his family.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: June 22, 2011, 11:59:51 AM »

All this for 1 Hair.... gee
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: June 22, 2011, 12:00:04 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony George Anthony still blowing nose loudly in to hankie as he has this entire trial.

And we need to know this why?   As if no one else in the world does this?  Can we get reactions that have any significance, is it too much to ask?
I just post the tweets.  I don't write the.  I will stop posting if no one finds any interest in observations from the courtroom.
For clarification:
Capps was commenting on the person making the tweets and not on Northern Rose's posting.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:24:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: June 22, 2011, 12:00:29 PM »

Sorry, I have workmen here and missed the last witness. What did JB try to get in that wasn't in evidence?

BUMPING!!!

Good Morning, I don't post very often follow you every day and first I want to thank you for doing such a great job in the search for justice for this poor baby.  Something just popped in my head and I wanted to toss it out there ..... Could Baez be trying to get this syringe in with the traces of testosterone because George Anthony is on testosterone therapy???? Could that be why Baez was requesting his medical records???  Could Casey have stolen a syringe George uses to self inject his testosterone and used it to administer the chloroform to this sweet child???  Could this be another way Casey was trying to frame her father??? I would appreciate any opinions on this as I think highly of all of you.   

hmmmm, could very well be!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: June 22, 2011, 12:00:29 PM »

Can someone grab this picture for people that can't go to links?  This is priceless.  TIA

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Fixed link.  MB
Great shot.“@RedHuber: RT @OSCaseyAnthony: Another pix of #CaseyAnthony reacting to Jose Baez in court. http://t.co/12bPhPf

For those that missed it the first time
Pages behind but $20 says bozo just told her abour the DP hold.

HOLD????? What hold????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 22, 2011, 12:01:06 PM »

Good Morning, I don't post very often follow you every day and first I want to thank you for doing such a great job in the search for justice for this poor baby.  Something just popped in my head and I wanted to toss it out there ..... Could Baez be trying to get this syringe in with the traces of testosterone because George Anthony is on testosterone therapy???? Could that be why Baez was requesting his medical records???  Could Casey have stolen a syringe George uses to self inject his testosterone and used it to administer the chloroform to this sweet child???  Could this be another way Casey was trying to frame her father??? I would appreciate any opinions on this as I think highly of all of you.    

If he was on it, that would tie him to the remains scene. Would mean she totally planned this out for a long time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: June 22, 2011, 12:01:29 PM »

All this for 1 Hair.... gee

Remember what Scott Peterson was convicted on

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: June 22, 2011, 12:02:16 PM »

BUMPING!!!

Could be,  or Cindy     
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: June 22, 2011, 12:02:24 PM »

HOLD????? What hold????

Geeshhhhhhhh what have I missed? A death penalty hold?

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: June 22, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »

Great shot KCJackie.  Thank you.

I really think Bozo & Mason are 'pumping' her up that she has to testify.  You know to kiss up to her ego...'You are the star'...'You are the one that can tie all of this together'......'The jury is waiting for you'...'You can convince them'...'You are such a good liar'...things like that.  

That 'wide eyed' photo...and the way they are 'consulting' with her in other pictures 'says' that to me.  

What do you all think?
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: June 22, 2011, 12:03:38 PM »

BUMPING!!!

Hi shymonkey, could be Baez would be digging his hole deeper imo. Would not surprise me.
George would not let that happen as a prior cop. But Casey could have gotten the needle from him. I think she stole it from jesses trash. Cindy wanted to pin it on Jesse too imo.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #574 on: June 22, 2011, 12:03:39 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony George Anthony still blowing nose loudly in to hankie as he has this entire trial.

And we need to know this why?   As if no one else in the world does this?  Can we get reactions that have any significance, is it too much to ask?
I just post the tweets.  I don't write the.  I will stop posting if no one finds any interest in observations from the courtroom.
I like knowing what's going on in the courtroom.  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: June 22, 2011, 12:04:10 PM »

HOLD????? What hold????

Geeshhhhhhhh what have I missed? A death penalty hold?

I havent found anything regarding this yet

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #576 on: June 22, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

And we need to know this why?   As if no one else in the world does this?  Can we get reactions that have any significance, is it too much to ask?
I just post the tweets.  I don't write the.  I will stop posting if no one finds any interest in observations from the courtroom.

I have no problem with the tweets Northern. More interesting than what slore is wearing or doing all day when we can all see it.

For clarification:
Capps was commenting on the person making the tweets and not on Northern Rose's posting.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:25:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: June 22, 2011, 12:05:27 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

For clarification:

BUMPING this so it's not missed.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:26:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: June 22, 2011, 12:05:30 PM »

Good Morning, I don't post very often follow you every day and first I want to thank you for doing such a great job in the search for justice for this poor baby.  Something just popped in my head and I wanted to toss it out there ..... Could Baez be trying to get this syringe in with the traces of testosterone because George Anthony is on testosterone therapy???? Could that be why Baez was requesting his medical records???  Could Casey have stolen a syringe George uses to self inject his testosterone and used it to administer the chloroform to this sweet child???  Could this be another way Casey was trying to frame her father??? I would appreciate any opinions on this as I think highly of all of you.    

If he was on it, that would tie him to the remains scene. Would mean she totally planned this out for a long time.

Yes and it would explain the medical records and why Baez wanted the syringe and bottle added into evidence..and why the State did not place them into evidence.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: June 22, 2011, 12:05:34 PM »

Done for the day

Court is in recess until tomorrow, Saturday hours have been extended

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.