April 27, 2024, 09:16:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305368 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: June 22, 2011, 12:13:37 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Stephen Shaw, FBI hair and fiber examiner is in witness area. He could be called to testify tomorrow. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: June 22, 2011, 12:14:33 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony George Anthony still blowing nose loudly in to hankie as he has this entire trial.

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

And we need to know this why?   As if no one else in the world does this?  Can we get reactions that have any significance, is it too much to ask?
I just post the tweets.  I don't write the.  I will stop posting if no one finds any interest in observations from the courtroom.

Please keep posting the tweets Northern Rose.  I appreciate it.  

So do I.  The tweets from those in the court room add to our knowledge and help put us in that room and to what's going on within.  TY

For clarification:
Capps was commenting on the person making the tweets and not on Northern Rose's posting.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 12:29:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #602 on: June 22, 2011, 12:14:44 PM »

Is the defense strategy to have all the boring technical testimony first and then end with the emotional family testimony last? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: June 22, 2011, 12:15:06 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Perry: Friday Mr Baez I want an idea of when you will conclude. State does plan rebuttal. Want time for them to plan.

What was bozo's answer? I didn't hear it clearly.

He would let them know on Friday
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #604 on: June 22, 2011, 12:15:29 PM »

10:50am Wed, June 22, 2011

Next witness is Susan Mears CSI.

Baez is up....

She is employed by the OC Sheriff's Office.  Baez is showing her items collected at Suburban Drive.  The first item is a red Disney bag with a Gatorade bottle inside of the bag a syringe inside of the bottle.  This item was found 7 inches away from the skull.  Witness is excused.

Next witness is Michael Rickenbach FBI.

He has already been declared an expert witness.

Baez is up.......

Baez is approaching the witness with a copy of his report, he is talking about a Disney bag with a bottle in it and a syringe with a needle, inside the bottle.  Jeff is objecting, item's not in evidence.  Objection sustained.  Sidebar...sidebar is over.  Baez is telling him to look at his report of July 2008.  Baez is showing him a copy. Did you receive certain items from this case?  Yes.  What are those items?  A car seat and a steering wheel cover.  What were you asked to test these items for?  Chloroform.  Why were you asked to test the steering wheel cover?  I don't know.  You found no chloroform on the child seat?  No.  I did not analyze the whole items, just cuttings.  Were you given another item to test for chloroform?  Baez is placing an item into evidence.  It is a doll.  Was it checked for chloroform?  Yes and it did not test for chloroform. 

Jeff is up.........

As to the test of the doll, wasn't there a presence of chloroform?  Yes, in very small amounts but I had a co-worker who brought in another doll like it and it also tested for very small amounts of chloroform.  Sidebar...sidebar over.
We found chloroform in the first doll so we got a control doll and found chloroform in it.  This control doll was not an exact match?  No. 

Baez is up.........

Your co-worker had a doll with chloroform?  No, I would not say that.  The technique uses heat and it was a such a small amount I could not say it was present in either doll. Sidebar...sidebar is over. You also dealt with a Gatorade bottle and the item's inside of it.  There was an unknown liquid and a syringe with a needle inside of the bottle. He shows him a photo of the Gatorade bottle.  What was inside of it?  The liquid in the bottle was a murky liquid with a cleaning product and testosterone.  There was liquid in the syringe there was the same testosterone found.  What did you use to test these items?  Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC-MS) and time of flight mass spectrometry.  There were very low levels of chloroform but he did not report them out. 

Jeff is up......

You did not report out the chloroform in the report, just like the doll, is was such a small amount.  Your identification of the cleaning product was from your testing?  Yes.  Witness is excused.

Next witness is Karen Lowe FBI.

She has already been declared an expert in hair and fiber analysis.

Baez is up.........

Baez is asking her about a report.  She tested items of clothing from Casey's closet.  They were tested for decomposition and none were found.  Hair was found, that is common.  Her report of Oct 15, 2008 is next.  Next item is debris coming from a trash box coming from the vehicle, they were tested for decomp and none was found.  Next item is a hair recovered from the trunk liner and tested for decomp and none was found.  Nov 6, 2009 report the items came from the car.  4 items of debris, no hair had decomp.  June 25, 2009 report....sidebar...sidebar over.  This report covers, items from the trash bag from the vehicle.  Count the items and tell the jury what the results were. There were 12 items, they were checked for decomp and none were found.  The next items were from the ME's Office.  She examined any fibers that were found from the remains scene and checked them against the trunk of the car.  There were no fibers matching.  Then you received some items from the residence?  Yes.  I was asked to do a fabric examination from a piece of duct tape from the crime scene and a piece of duct tape from the residence.  She said they did not come from the same source.  Did you receive some vacuum's from the residence?  Yes.  I then received some items from the ME's Office.  I examined hairs from the hair mass and compared it to items from items coming from the ME's office.  The items you received from the scene, what did you do with that?  I compared them to the hair mat.  Did you find any hair that was dissimilar?  Yes, one.  That hair that you found, did you then pull hair from CSI to eliminate them?  Sidebar...sidebar over. 

11:45am, Taking a 5-10 minute break without the jury present.  Jeff and Baez are talking about a report.

Judge is asking if they have come to an agreement?  They say yes. The jury is returned.

Same witness is still on the stand.

You found an unidentified Caucasian hair on collection paper from the scene?  Yes.  That prompted you to do an investigation of individuals at the scene, refers her to her report.  Who was tested?  Robin Maynard, Christine Mankiewicz, Melissa Cardiello, Sara Carebello, Kelly Wood, Geraldo Bloise and Jennifer Welch.  Baez says this is by stipulation not a complete list of who was at the scene.  The hair was not identified to be any of the ones tested.  It was dissimilar to Casey and Caylee also.  Were there any other items that you received that you inspected?  Yes, items from the scene, the car and the Anthony home. She compared them to the hair mass.  They were not similar.  You issued 9 different reports?  Yes.  How many hairs did you find that did not have decomp?  I don't know.  You only found one decomp hair?  Correct.  From the residence and the vehicle.  That includes the clothing items that came from Casey's closet that you tested? Yes.

Jeff is up........

The one hair that you can't account for came from collection paper?  Correct.  The hair that you found that had decomp was found in the car trunk?  Yes.  You don't know the period during the time where Casey Anthony was living away from the residence?  I don't.

Baez is up......

If you were given items from where Casey Anthony was living during that time would you have tested them?  Yes. You were given none? No.

The judge is dismissing the jury for the day.  It is a short day.  Hours will be extended on Saturday.

The judge wants to know an idea of when the defense will be done with their defense?  Baez said they are not required to give that professional courtesy.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 22, 2011, 12:15:38 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: June 22, 2011, 12:16:02 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony George Anthony still blowing nose loudly in to hankie as he has this entire trial.

And we need to know this why?   As if no one else in the world does this?  Can we get reactions that have any significance, is it too much to ask?
I just post the tweets.  I don't write the.  I will stop posting if no one finds any interest in observations from the courtroom.

BUMPING this so it's not missed.

HOLD UP, Im not criticizing the posting of a tweet or Northern Rose...Im questioning the reporter's tweet about nonsense versus more substantial observations in the court room

Okay.  It was a misunderstanding.    

BUMPING to clarify that misunderstanding.   Northern Rose, I would NEVER slight you in any manner whatsoever

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: June 22, 2011, 12:16:19 PM »

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
And we're in recess til tomorrow in #caseyanthony but please check out our one hour prime time special on Nightline tonight at 9pm on ABC

http://twitter.com/#!/ABCAshleigh
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: June 22, 2011, 12:17:09 PM »

Whoa!  Capp has explained she was commenting on the person making the tweets, not on our Northern Rose.  She was NOT trying to shoot the messenger.  I appreciate Capps efforts and Northern Rose's. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10807.msg1405191#msg1405191

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: June 22, 2011, 12:17:14 PM »

I hate Bozo chit chat after the jury has left.  "Thank God it's Wednesday"!   What an azz!
Now to some much needed house cleaning!
Yea he looked a lil stupid imo
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: June 22, 2011, 12:17:24 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Please keep posting the tweets Northern Rose.  I appreciate it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: June 22, 2011, 12:18:47 PM »

Are they deposeing vasco today and if so WHY??

yes..because they are asswipes....but Matt is ready for them

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: June 22, 2011, 12:18:51 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

HOLD UP, Im not criticizing the posting of a tweet or Northern Rose...Im questioning the reporter's tweet about nonsense versus more substantial observations in the court room

Okay.  It was a misunderstanding.    

BUMPING to clarify that misunderstanding.   Northern Rose, I would NEVER slight you in any manner whatsoever

We are good, no worries. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: June 22, 2011, 12:19:31 PM »

Whoa!  Capp has explained she was commenting on the person making the tweets, not on our Northern Rose.  She was NOT trying to shoot the messenger.  I appreciate Capps efforts and Northern Rose's. 

Thank you

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: June 22, 2011, 12:19:36 PM »

Me too MuffyB Smile
It's all good !!   
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: June 22, 2011, 12:19:36 PM »

Pages behind but $20 says bozo just told her abour the DP hold.

HOLD????? What hold????

Geeshhhhhhhh what have I missed? A death penalty hold?

I havent found anything regarding this yet
I've been looking too . Except for a couple of tweets, nada. Maybe whoever posted the tweet heard it wrong.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 22, 2011, 12:20:40 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: June 22, 2011, 12:20:45 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-witness-refutes-human-decomposition-car/story?id=13902899
Casey Anthony Trial: Witness Refutes Human Decomposition in Car's Trunk
By JESSICA HOPPER
June 22, 2011

A forensic chemist testifying in the Casey Anthony trial said today that the car belonging to the Florida mom accused of murdering 2-year-old daughter Caylee did not test positive for human decomposition.

Michael Sigman, a chemist at the National Center for Forensic Science, said that air samples from Casey Anthony's car trunk tested positive mainly for gasoline. Chloroform and two other chemicals were present.

"I could not conclusively determine that the presence of those compounds indicated that there had been human remains in the trunk of that car," Sigman told jurors.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: June 22, 2011, 12:21:41 PM »

It does not make sense. Can vasco sue them?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: June 22, 2011, 12:21:59 PM »

Gads, in this picture that are starting to look alike! Reminds me of how when with boyfriend or husband for a long time, we start looking alike.

On to putting up kitchen cabinets and housework... diddly darn.

Love the Monkeys  ::justice2NJ:: and dedicated to Peaches too an angelic monkey

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.