April 27, 2024, 10:30:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305373 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: June 22, 2011, 12:40:25 PM »

Thanks for the info. I tune in to HLN, usually after Court finishes in the afternoon  and it's nice to have other places to go. Thanks.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: June 22, 2011, 12:40:39 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Casey Anthony: Surprise Witness April Whalen
The woman jailed with Casey Anthony has a similar story to Anthony's defense.
6/22/2011

Video at link.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-abc-looks-at-trial-tonight-where-would-case-be-without-networks-money.html
Casey Anthony: ABC looks at trial tonight; where would case be without network’s money?
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Nightline, Primetime, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on June, 22 2011 9:01 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: June 22, 2011, 12:42:20 PM »

the reason this case is the way it is with the evidence on one end of the anthonys home and the car IS because cindy and george cleaning it up!
Wish they could point that out~! IF Cindy and Or George KNEW where Caylee was hidden they WOULD clean that up too!

No one is going to buy the fact that caylee drowned.. there is NO WAY Casey and Caylee Swam that day and the events unfolded that day that can Prove she drowned. George was at work! Caylee was seen at the time he was at work.. I dont know why the defense can waste all this time with the evidence.. maybe the prosecution is holding back on some things til the end!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: June 22, 2011, 12:42:21 PM »

A cleaning product in the bottle...good Lord..I hope she didn't make Caylee drink that stuff.  Then shot her up.  Taped her up and bagged her up.  Sicko.

Rickenbach (sp) confirmed that there was a needle on that syringe...was wondering about that.  Maybe ICA put cleaning products in the bottle to 'clean' out the bottle of whatever was in there.  Also, there was a case I read about where a female teenager & her boyfriend killed the girls' mother...first they tried to inject Drano into the mother's jugular vein...but it didn't work fast enough...so they stabbed her to death.  Sicko is right.  No telling what she did to that baby in her premeditated murder of Caylee.

I think I remember the case.  The teenage daughter sat in the car around the corner and went back into the house and stepped over her bleeding mother on the floor to get a towel for the murderer boyfriend?  Sick people!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: June 22, 2011, 12:43:03 PM »

::snipping2::

Whalen's father, the man who reported his grandson's death in 2007, told ABC News that detectives came by his house last week to ask about his daughter.  He said that his daughter told him that she once slept next to Anthony's cell in 2009.

"I think she did talk to her [Casey Anthony]," Lynn Whalen said.

It's unclear if April Whalen told Anthony about her child's death.  April Whalen's 15-month-old son, Isaiah, accidentally drowned in the family's pool during a Christmas celebration in 2007.

Lynn Whalen did not know whether his daughter was the one who called the Orange County Sheriff's office, launching the investigation.  April Whalen, 30, has been booked into the Orange County jail at least 10 times on charges including petit theft, driving with a suspended license and drug possession.

http://www.masoncountydailynews.com/news/national-news/9097-casey-anthonys-defense-mirrors-story-of-jailhouse-neighbor
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: June 22, 2011, 12:43:52 PM »

Interesting....

does anyone know what this is about??

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said they got the new information from an anonymous phone call made at the end of last week. They are investigating the information given.

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/167293/20110622/casey-anthony-trial-day-24-caylee-drowned-to-death-true-or-fiction.htm

Yes, Linda DB talked about it yesterday morning when court opened.  She said they get many calls every day with tips , fashion advice, you name it.... A member of the public reported that this person, was in jail at the same time as Casey. Her story is that her child drowned in  her family pool, was found by the grandfather who did CPR and called 911.  The resemblance between her story and the one Casey came up with, made the caller wonder if that is not how Casey came up with, by overhearing  her story....      they are investigating.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: June 22, 2011, 12:45:46 PM »

22 pairs of shoes?   No job? 

Terri
Party shoes.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: June 22, 2011, 12:48:14 PM »

I find it funny that no talking head, or at least any I've seen, seems to know that Vasco DaGama was a 15th Century Portuguese explorer.  There must have been a reason Mr. Thompson's mother named him that.  Not important, but I find it interesting.
Can't the judge put a stop to this idiocy? Obviously Vasco Dagama Thompson's lawyer has proof that his client did not have that particular telephone number on the date in question, yet Baez plows on like a bulldozer chasing phantoms. I think he and Jubilation T. Cornpone are harrassing this man. I also think they have gone insane.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: June 22, 2011, 12:48:39 PM »

Interesting....

does anyone know what this is about??

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said they got the new information from an anonymous phone call made at the end of last week. They are investigating the information given.

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/167293/20110622/casey-anthony-trial-day-24-caylee-drowned-to-death-true-or-fiction.htm

Yes, Linda DB talked about it yesterday morning when court opened.  She said they get many calls every day with tips , fashion advice, you name it.... A member of the public reported that this person, was in jail at the same time as Casey. Her story is that her child drowned in  her family pool, was found by the grandfather who did CPR and called 911.  The resemblance between her story and the one Casey came up with, made the caller wonder if that is not how Casey came up with, by overhearing  her story....      they are investigating.

ok makes sense, thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: June 22, 2011, 12:56:04 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-witness-refutes-human-decomposition-car/story?id=13902899
Casey Anthony Trial: Witness Refutes Human Decomposition in Car's Trunk
By JESSICA HOPPER
June 22, 2011

A forensic chemist testifying in the Casey Anthony trial said today that the car belonging to the Florida mom accused of murdering 2-year-old daughter Caylee did not test positive for human decomposition.

Michael Sigman, a chemist at the National Center for Forensic Science, said that air samples from Casey Anthony's car trunk tested positive mainly for gasoline. Chloroform and two other chemicals were present.

"I could not conclusively determine that the presence of those compounds indicated that there had been human remains in the trunk of that car," Sigman told jurors.

At times I do not comprehend the terminology.

1.  Did Ashton challenge the witness who claimed that the trunk of Casey's vehicle did not test positive for human decomposition?

2.  Did Ashton challenge the witness who claimed that the chloroform detected in the trunk of Casey's vehicle could have resulted from body decomposition or cleaning products?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: June 22, 2011, 12:57:13 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Perry: Friday Mr Baez I want an idea of when you will conclude. State does plan rebuttal. Want time for them to plan.

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

What was bozo's answer? I didn't hear it clearly.

He would let them know on Friday

Figures.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: June 22, 2011, 12:58:10 PM »

Whalen's father, the man who reported his grandson's death in 2007, told ABC News that detectives came by his house last week to ask about his daughter.  He said that his daughter told him that she once slept next to Anthony's cell in 2009.

"I think she did talk to her [Casey Anthony]," Lynn Whalen said.

It's unclear if April Whalen told Anthony about her child's death.  April Whalen's 15-month-old son, Isaiah, accidentally drowned in the family's pool during a Christmas celebration in 2007.

Lynn Whalen did not know whether his daughter was the one who called the Orange County Sheriff's office, launching the investigation.  April Whalen, 30, has been booked into the Orange County jail at least 10 times on charges including petit theft, driving with a suspended license and drug possession.

http://www.masoncountydailynews.com/news/national-news/9097-casey-anthonys-defense-mirrors-story-of-jailhouse-neighbor

Ooooo interesting.   Seems to me that April told someone in that jail what happened...trickle down or direct, could be possible

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: June 22, 2011, 12:58:24 PM »

I find it funny that no talking head, or at least any I've seen, seems to know that Vasco DaGama was a 15th Century Portuguese explorer.  There must have been a reason Mr. Thompson's mother named him that.  Not important, but I find it interesting.
Can't the judge put a stop to this idiocy? Obviously Vasco Dagama Thompson's lawyer has proof that his client did not have that particular telephone number on the date in question, yet Baez plows on like a bulldozer chasing phantoms. I think he and Jubilation T. Cornpone are harrassing this man. I also think they have gone insane.

LOL, on the Vasco Degama!!  I said the first day I heard it that his parents must have been history buffs, and was very surprised none of the talking heads said anything, also.  I feel so sorry for this guy.  Way too many people who should not have been have been dragged into this.  Shame on Jose Baez and his team, it is soooo wrong!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: June 22, 2011, 12:58:41 PM »

Probably means nothing but I would think it would have already came out , who DID have that number at the time in question?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 22, 2011, 01:02:08 PM »

22 pairs of shoes?   No job? 

Terri

she stole them all!

We all know KC stole cash, cars, food, credit cards and checks from family and friends. There's no doubt in my mind that she also stole from strangers and that she shoplifted...she just hadn't gotten caught yet...MOO
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: June 22, 2011, 01:03:04 PM »

Probably means nothing but I would think it would have already came out , who DID have that number at the time in question?

That's a valid question.  I also wonder if phone numbers are held on a list for a certain amount of time before being reissued?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: June 22, 2011, 01:04:16 PM »

I may be a rumor but ... I read somewhere that it was the phone number of George's employer ... potential employer?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: June 22, 2011, 01:05:28 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial: Defense to question convicted kidnapper

Orlando, Florida - Defense attorneys in the Casey Anthony murder trial want to question convicted felon, Vasco Thompson, who served prison time for kidnapping.

They may get that chance today.

Thompson is scheduled to participate in a deposition at defense attorney Cheney Mason's office in Orlando. The meeting is set up for 1:30 p.m

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/197951/250/Caseys-defense-to-question-convicted-kidnapper-today

You got to be kidding....thought at first I read this wrong....brain fart.
Now what (IF) this is true, is defense going to conjurer up pray tell?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: June 22, 2011, 01:06:16 PM »

That's a valid question.  I also wonder if phone numbers are held on a list for a certain amount of time before being reissued?

I "think" it has to do with something like:  having to have a court order to release the name of a previous owner.  That you can readily find out the "date" the current owner got the number assigned to him, but to get the previous owner's name would require a request from the court.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: June 22, 2011, 01:07:32 PM »

I may be a rumor but ... I read somewhere that it was the phone number of George's employer ... potential employer?

Janet

You may be right...hadn't George just started a new job?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.