April 27, 2024, 11:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305378 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: June 22, 2011, 02:21:55 PM »

why did Georgie say that thier lives unfolded on JULY 15th? last time he saw Caylee was the 16th.. hmmm
whats up his sleeve?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 22, 2011, 02:24:10 PM »

I find it funny that no talking head, or at least any I've seen, seems to know that Vasco DaGama was a 15th Century Portuguese explorer.  There must have been a reason Mr. Thompson's mother named him that.  Not important, but I find it interesting.
Can't the judge put a stop to this idiocy? Obviously Vasco Dagama Thompson's lawyer has proof that his client did not have that particular telephone number on the date in question, yet Baez plows on like a bulldozer chasing phantoms. I think he and Jubilation T. Cornpone are harrassing this man. I also think they have gone insane.

I was told the judge allowed this insult to ensure KC got a fair trial and the defense would not be able to appeal saying she was not allowed access to potential witnesses.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: June 22, 2011, 02:25:49 PM »

Probably means nothing but I would think it would have already came out , who DID have that number at the time in question?

IIRC it was his employeer or prospective employeer

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: June 22, 2011, 02:26:40 PM »

I find it funny that no talking head, or at least any I've seen, seems to know that Vasco DaGama was a 15th Century Portuguese explorer.  There must have been a reason Mr. Thompson's mother named him that.  Not important, but I find it interesting.
Can't the judge put a stop to this idiocy? Obviously Vasco Dagama Thompson's lawyer has proof that his client did not have that particular telephone number on the date in question, yet Baez plows on like a bulldozer chasing phantoms. I think he and Jubilation T. Cornpone are harrassing this man. I also think they have gone insane.

I was told the judge allowed this insult to ensure KC got a fair trial and the defense would not be able to appeal saying she was not allowed access to potential witnesses.

I think JP has done everything to have a fair trial and keep from mistrial.. no grounds for an appeal IMO
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 22, 2011, 02:28:00 PM »

Probably means nothing but I would think it would have already came out , who DID have that number at the time in question?

IIRC it was his employeer or prospective employeer

what next is the employer getting on the stand... Gee! this is so much of a waste of time...
I hope vasco sues them... or tries too.. poor guy.
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: June 22, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!   Is there somewhere we can access the transcript of sidebars?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #706 on: June 22, 2011, 02:35:10 PM »

I think the dufense is taking Vasco's depo this afternoon.  To be a fly on the wall for that one!
When the DT does the deposition is the prosecution present or do they do their own individually?  I know the state does not need want to depose this witness as I doubt he will be brought in as a witness.
BTW A lot of attorneys in the Orlando are making money due to the slore and bozo!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: June 22, 2011, 02:38:56 PM »

why did Georgie say that thier lives unfolded on JULY 15th? last time he saw Caylee was the 16th.. hmmm
whats up his sleeve?

The day they picked up Casey's car

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 22, 2011, 02:39:06 PM »

whats up his sleeve?

I think there have been lots of 'slips' by George.  How about the one:  'The dead body in my daughter's trunk was not my granddaughter?'  And John Allen telling him:  'George I think you are a man that knows a lot about a lot of things'?  And he was the one that admitted that he had to carry around that binder & reference it so he could keep track of the stories.  George is not the sharpest tool in the mix...but he didn't help the slore hide Caylee's body.  He ain't that dumb.  
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: June 22, 2011, 02:39:20 PM »

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: June 22, 2011, 02:40:04 PM »

I thought the judge was recessing at noon today?

I can't imagine a hearing like that not being able to be postponed when this judge is in the middle of a large trial. Those legislative hearings are mostly just bloviating anyway.
I think the man needs a break from looking at the defense and the defendant.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: June 22, 2011, 02:42:00 PM »

It may be a rumor but ... I read somewhere that it was the phone number of George's employer ... prospective employer?

Janet

Why does the defence still regard Vasco Thompson an issue?  Why is Thompson being called to testify?  Why is Thompson being desposed?

Janet

+++++

Vasco Thompson

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Defense Still to Depose Surprise Witness?
Aired June 20, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MATT MORGAN, ATTORNEY FOR VASCO THOMPSON: Yes, Jane. This morning, I -- as you know, I filed a motion to quash. Essentially, a motion to quash is to ask the court to keep Vasco off the stand, because he didn`t have any involvement with this. We made that clear.

And despite filing that motion, I`ve just gotten news from the defense that they wish to take his deposition at -- on Wednesday after 5 p.m.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So who called you?

MORGAN: It was a member -- somebody from Cheney Mason`s office.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. And did you say, "Well, wait a second. Why are you deposing my client?"

This is all about alleged phone calls that occurred June 14, 2008, the day before Cindy calls 911 and says it smells like a dead body in the damn car. But you have established that your client, Vasco, did not own that phone number until 2009, and you say you just got confirmation of that from the phone company?

MORGAN: Exactly. Well, Vasco got an oral confirmation from that from the phone company yesterday. Now unfortunately, there`s confidentiality agreements in place that don`t -- will not permit the phone company to release those records, even to Vasco.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Really?

MORGAN: Even though he has the contract, it`s between the phone company and him, they still will not release those records. I don`t know why. The court`s going to have to subpoena those records, though, Jane.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/20/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 22, 2011, 02:42:19 PM »

I think the dufense is taking Vasco's depo this afternoon.  To be a fly on the wall for that one!
When the DT does the deposition is the prosecution present or do they do their own individually?  I know the state does not need want to depose this witness as I doubt he will be brought in as a witness.
BTW A lot of attorneys in the Orlando are making money due to the slore and bozo!

Just my opinion here but I would put money that Morgan is representing him Pro Bono.  Yes, I do think the prosecutor(s) will attend, just to protect the case.  As to taking their own depo?  No...why would they want to waste more time & money?

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: June 22, 2011, 02:43:03 PM »

Capp I think this is what someone misread to send the tweet about DP holds. They must have just glanced at the headline;
http://www.wesh.com/r/28320023/detail.html
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 22, 2011, 02:43:18 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!   Is there somewhere we can access the transcript of sidebars?

Sometimes the local print media will cough up the $$$$'s and have them printed and then they will publish them.  The last one I believe that I saw was from The Orlando Sentinel and it was the sidebar where JP accused Bozo of lying. 

Usually when they are published, someone will link the article here. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: June 22, 2011, 02:45:01 PM »

Janet,

Do you happen to have the link to the depo where George described what Caylee was wearing when she and KC supposedly left on the 16th?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 22, 2011, 02:46:10 PM »

Good afternoon!  Pardon me for jumping in mid-stream here, as I am paddling frantically to catch up. Chewing on yesterday's testimoney that 22 pairs of shoes from the Anthony home were examined. The geologist could not definitively say that even one shoe was or was not at Suburban Drive.  That tells me the shoes were carefully cleaned because your shoe soles carry soil, micro-organisms (as well as germs, bacteria-dead and live) from where you have stepped, and dead skin cells/hair fragments/carpet fibers/floor dirt from your home.  Had the shoe soles been inconsistent and incompatible with the soil and trace elements found at Suburban Drive, the geologist would have been able to definitively exclude them.  She was not.  More importantly, she could not definitively attribute them to the Anthony home, meaning they were absent of all the trace elements common to the home (micro-organisms found in the carpet and surface dirt layer on linoleums, dead skin cells/hair fragments/carpet fibers).  This is particularly notable as the shoes were taken from Casey's room and close, both of which are carpeted.  They should have had Casey's carpet fibers at the barest minimum.  JMO
BBL

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: June 22, 2011, 02:47:04 PM »

Ribbit!

+++++

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008
updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17859993/detail.html#-

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: June 22, 2011, 02:47:09 PM »

Items not in evidence.....dum@$$
but, but, but they are in possession of the sheriffs office.

It would have been so easy to do it correctly and he just seems to screw up everything he touches in this case. I am never ceased to be amazed at how really stupid he is. Someone said on TV it might be an act - this is not an act but pure ignorance of the law.

I can'timagine he would be purposely willing to jeopordize his career in front of the whole world watching. for the likes of Casey, I think he's just so arrogant that he thought he could handle this and even now, still not willing to say he's in over his head. Can't remember which TH said it yesterday, maybe JC, but said they had spoken to Mason and he said he came on the team to try to get Baez respect but Baez let him know right up front that this was his case. JMO
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #719 on: June 22, 2011, 02:47:56 PM »

I think the dufense is taking Vasco's depo this afternoon.  To be a fly on the wall for that one!

If they are, they are literally handing him his lawsuit (when he decides to file) on a platter. He has told on TV and I am sure his attorney has advised bozo he has no idea who GA is except as it relates to this case on TV and that he did not have that phone number until 2009. This would prove his case of slander and defamation of character. (probably harassment and other things too.) It would be because bozo did not do his "due diligence" and his E&O insurance would have to pay the man off because bozo is proving it for him.
I would make the DT pay for my attorney!  It's ridiculous that these poor innocent people had to get attorney's due to this slore!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.