April 27, 2024, 02:11:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305333 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: June 22, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »

In my view, she is so conceited she can hardly wait to get into the witness stand---her ego is enormous. Was this girl told all of her life that she was simply the best and the most beautiful, etc.?   I think she is convinced she can sell icewater to Eskimos-----and wants to hear: "lights, camera, action!!!"

yes, ego enormous
yes, told she was best
yes, told she was beautiful
yes, I think she believes she can sell this pack of lies to the jury...the world

I think all these pics we see with bobo talking to her and she's all gaga eyed, he's probably telling her about the specials about 'them' on tv and the endless hype the other shows are giving. ick, ick
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: June 22, 2011, 03:16:38 PM »

My spouse and I have a question that we hope some of you can answer.  We've been wondering what KC is stuffing her bra with?  We saw this shirt on Day 2 of the trial and I believe also on May 25th.  In both cases, the shirt was not as *ahem* full and KC was not as endowed.  Anyone?

I have wondered where she got the bra from.. its hard sometimes to buy one from the store and fit in it right. I thinks its too big and she had to make it fit right IMO
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: June 22, 2011, 03:17:03 PM »

I have NEVER believed George's story about the day Caylee was last seen alive. I personally don't think he saw her at all that day. I believe KC killed her the night before. As far as why the state didn't question him more, he will be back. The defense has to use him and even if they don't the state has the right to recall him at any point. I think they are just waiting until the defense shoots themselves in the foot some more to do it.

I have always thought both George & Cindy KNEW when they smelled that car that Caylee was dead. I don't think Cindy was able to accept the possibility but I believe George KNEW it from the beginning and made his decision to cover for KC. If he didn't deliberately lie about that day, he had his days mixed up which is hard to believe since he had just started a new job. I said from the day they released that interview he was lying about it because NO MAN remembers what kids wear months later. I can't tell you what my kids had own the next day after they wore it. It could be he thought KC had Caylee hidden from Cindy because of all the fights, but I would find it hard to even believe that.

Now what we have is his statement going to be torn to shreds because the defense is trying to blame him. My guess is he wasn't even there that morning and they are going to show him somewhere else. (which could be a double edge sword) They have some reason to believe that they can prove he was a part of this and most likely it is going to some of his & Cindy's lies they have caught. JMO

My observation from having not followed the case from the beginning so I only have seen what the jury is hearing/seen
and I have this question in my gut that something is not right with George or Cindy when they are professionals who would most likely know the smell of decomposition and immediately the mother is trying to wipe the car down and George goes to work. That just doesn't seem right to me. When you're a cop, you're a cop and to look the other way is a sign something is going on. Cindy seemed very attached to Caylee, I could hear it in her voice when she made the 911 call, and she just starts cleaning the car rather then find Casey immediately.

So I have to agree with you. Something just doesn't add up for me with the actions of this family and the testimony from both sides.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 22, 2011, 03:17:19 PM »

Per my above post, compare to this one http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27471167/detail.html  Pic #31.  This side shot clearly shows her to be average size.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: June 22, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »

I find it funny that no talking head, or at least any I've seen, seems to know that Vasco DaGama was a 15th Century Portuguese explorer.  There must have been a reason Mr. Thompson's mother named him that.  Not important, but I find it interesting.
Can't the judge put a stop to this idiocy? Obviously Vasco Dagama Thompson's lawyer has proof that his client did not have that particular telephone number on the date in question, yet Baez plows on like a bulldozer chasing phantoms. I think he and Jubilation T. Cornpone are harrassing this man. I also think they have gone insane.

I was told the judge allowed this insult to ensure KC got a fair trial and the defense would not be able to appeal saying she was not allowed access to potential witnesses.

I believe he is letting bozo dig that hole a lot deeper because this opens bozo up for a lawsuit. I can see where he would not want to jeopardize the case over someone not being allowed to be deposed. JP is smart enough to know this is going to be a farce, but would not risk it being an appeal issue.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: June 22, 2011, 03:20:10 PM »

Thanks Blonde!

::justice2NJ::

CELL PHONE AND DESKTOP ACTIVITY

I am thankful thatCasey's cell phone records and the results of the investigation or  Casey's desktop/laptop harddrives are coming into evidence.  However ... why was this not done in the prosecution phase of the trial when George Anthony was under oath.

George's detailed recollection of this particular day over one month later when being interviewed by detectives gives me a hinky feeling.

I am skeptical in regards to George's claim that he witnessed Caylee and Casey leaving the home at "percisely" 12:50 PM on the afternoon of June 16th  Think about it.  George not only can pinpoint the exact time his daughter and granddaughter departed but also remembers exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing.

My hubby and I last saw all five of our grandkids on Sunday at 2:30 PM.  Neither of us can recall specific details in regards to what any of them were wearing.  

As high user activity between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM was revealed from an investigation of Casey's desktop hard drive ... could it be that Casey was sitting at her desktop when George left for work at 2:30 PM.

It is my understanding  ... other than three one hour downtimes throughout the   morning and afternoon of June 16th ... desktop hard drive investigations indicate activity up until 3:00 PM and ... cell phone/ping records imply that Casey did not leave the Anthony home on June 16th until approximately 4:30 PM heading north.

I want to make it clear that I do not suspect George or Cindy of any involvement in the demise and disposal of their granddaughter.  However ... could it be that within hours of picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson's towing ... the death odor as well as a missing Caylee ... implied that George and Cindy put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  It was at this point ... distancing their daughter from any implication in the death of their granddaughter became their mission?

Janet

I have NEVER believed George's story about the day Caylee was last seen alive. I personally don't think he saw her at all that day. I believe KC killed her the night before. As far as why the state didn't question him more, he will be back. The defense has to use him and even if they don't the state has the right to recall him at any point. I think they are just waiting until the defense shoots themselves in the foot some more to do it.

I have always thought both George & Cindy KNEW when they smelled that car that Caylee was dead. I don't think Cindy was able to accept the possibility but I believe George KNEW it from the beginning and made his decision to cover for KC. If he didn't deliberately lie about that day, he had his days mixed up which is hard to believe since he had just started a new job. I said from the day they released that interview he was lying about it because NO MAN remembers what kids wear months later. I can't tell you what my kids had own the next day after they wore it. It could be he thought KC had Caylee hidden from Cindy because of all the fights, but I would find it hard to even believe that.

Now what we have is his statement going to be torn to shreds because the defense is trying to blame him. My guess is he wasn't even there that morning and they are going to show him somewhere else. (which could be a double edge sword) They have some reason to believe that they can prove he was a part of this and most likely it is going to some of his & Cindy's lies they have caught. JMO

TURBOTHINK

When cell phone records and desktop/laptop investigations are considered I am leaning in your direction with my speculations.

Janet

She could have been at that abandoned house (where PI searched) or at Lee's house as they both would ping the same at the cell phone towers.

Where was Casey's desktop computer located?  I thought it was at the Anthony home.

The harddrive was investigated and ... that investigation revealed that Casey was on this desktop computer for most of the morning and afternoon right up to 3:00 PM.  There were only three one hour downtimes.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: June 22, 2011, 03:21:13 PM »

My spouse and I have a question that we hope some of you can answer.  We've been wondering what KC is stuffing her bra with?  We saw this shirt on Day 2 of the trial and I believe also on May 25th.  In both cases, the shirt was not as *ahem* full and KC was not as endowed.  Anyone?

The old Kleenex trick?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: June 22, 2011, 03:21:57 PM »

My spouse and I have a question that we hope some of you can answer.  We've been wondering what KC is stuffing her bra with?  We saw this shirt on Day 2 of the trial and I believe also on May 25th.  In both cases, the shirt was not as *ahem* full and KC was not as endowed.  Anyone?

I have wondered where she got the bra from.. its hard sometimes to buy one from the store and fit in it right. I thinks its too big and she had to make it fit right IMO

When I was in grade school we had a girl who was always trying to be something she wasn't who stuffed hers with toilet tissue. That would seem about right with KC's sexual acting out behaviors in court.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 22, 2011, 03:24:00 PM »

Where was Casey's desktop computer located?  I thought it was at the Anthony home.

The harddrive was investigated and ... that investigation revealed that Casey was on this desktop computer for most of the morning and afternoon right up to 3:00 PM.  There were only three one hour downtimes.

Janet

LE didn't keep the computers they mirrored the drives so they could go back and look up anything later if needed. It sounds by listening to bozo, that he has kept it at his office since LE released it.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: June 22, 2011, 03:25:58 PM »

Can someone grab this picture for people that can't go to links?  This is priceless.  TIA

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Fixed link.  MB
Great shot.“@RedHuber: RT @OSCaseyAnthony: Another pix of #CaseyAnthony reacting to Jose Baez in court. http://t.co/12bPhPf

I know, I Know!!!  Jose just proposed to her!      Just kidding!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #750 on: June 22, 2011, 03:26:08 PM »

Thanks Blonde!

I am thankful thatCasey's cell phone records and the results of the investigation or  Casey's desktop/laptop harddrives are coming into evidence.  However ... why was this not done in the prosecution phase of the trial when George Anthony was under oath.

George's detailed recollection of this particular day over one month later when being interviewed by detectives gives me a hinky feeling.

I am skeptical in regards to George's claim that he witnessed Caylee and Casey leaving the home at "percisely" 12:50 PM on the afternoon of June 16th  Think about it.  George not only can pinpoint the exact time his daughter and granddaughter departed but also remembers exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing.

My hubby and I last saw all five of our grandkids on Sunday at 2:30 PM.  Neither of us can recall specific details in regards to what any of them were wearing.  

As high user activity between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM was revealed from an investigation of Casey's desktop hard drive ... could it be that Casey was sitting at her desktop when George left for work at 2:30 PM.

It is my understanding  ... other than three one hour downtimes throughout the   morning and afternoon of June 16th ... desktop hard drive investigations indicate activity up until 3:00 PM and ... cell phone/ping records imply that Casey did not leave the Anthony home on June 16th until approximately 4:30 PM heading north.

I want to make it clear that I do not suspect George or Cindy of any involvement in the demise and disposal of their granddaughter.  However ... could it be that within hours of picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson's towing ... the death odor as well as a missing Caylee ... implied that George and Cindy put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  It was at this point ... distancing their daughter from any implication in the death of their granddaughter became their mission?

Janet

TURBOTHINK

When cell phone records and desktop/laptop investigations are considered I am leaning in your direction with my speculations.

Janet

The state of Florida doesn't believe it either, because all of Casey Anthony's charges list date of offense as 6/15/2008 !!!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 22, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »

What ever happened to Ms. SerialKiller?  You know the one hired to console ICA?  I haven't seen her in quite some time.  Did the state approved money run out?  TIA!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: June 22, 2011, 03:27:37 PM »

Janet

LE didn't keep the computers they mirrored the drives so they could go back and look up anything later if needed. It sounds by listening to bozo, that he has kept it at his office since LE released it.

I am referring to June 16, 2008.  Where was the desktop that was investigated?  Was it in Cindy and George's home?  Was it in Lee Anthony's home?  The answer would affirm where Casey spent the day.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: June 22, 2011, 03:28:03 PM »

Per my above post, compare to this one http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27471167/detail.html  Pic #31.  This side shot clearly shows her to be average size.

Looking at those it made me realize what bozo reminded me of...........a penguin. He looks like one exactly with his smirk and the way he waddles around. In a dark suit he is the spitting image of one. No wonder he wears brown suits so much.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 22, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »

Thanks Blonde!

Janet

TURBOTHINK

Janet

The state of Florida doesn't believe it either, because all of Casey Anthony's charges list date of offense as 6/15/2008 !!!

BINGO!!!

_____

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: June 22, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »

My spouse and I have a question that we hope some of you can answer.  We've been wondering what KC is stuffing her bra with?  We saw this shirt on Day 2 of the trial and I believe also on May 25th.  In both cases, the shirt was not as *ahem* full and KC was not as endowed.  Anyone?

When I was in grade school we had a girl who was always trying to be something she wasn't who stuffed hers with toilet tissue. That would seem about right with KC's sexual acting out behaviors in court.

::MonkeyHaHa::We had one too--I can see her now!!  We never knew from one day to the next what size she would be. LOL
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: June 22, 2011, 03:29:23 PM »

Where was Casey's desktop computer located?  I thought it was at the Anthony home.

The harddrive was investigated and ... that investigation revealed that Casey was on this desktop computer for most of the morning and afternoon right up to 3:00 PM.  There were only three one hour downtimes.

Janet

I am referring to June 16, 2008.  Where was the desktop that was investigated?  Was it in Cindy and George's home?  Was it in Lee Anthony's home?  The answer would affirm where Casey spent the day.

Janet

It was in what they called the "spare" bedroom IIRC. The house had 4 BR and I guess when Lee moved out it left that one.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: June 22, 2011, 03:29:26 PM »

Back to the shovel.
I'll ask this again.
Why didn't kc use one of Georges many shovels?

THE LOCKED SHED

Brian Burner

Neighbor testifies Casey Anthony borrowed shovel
updated 5/25/2011 5:21:35 PM ET 2011-05-25T21:21:35

<snipped>

Caylee was last seen on June 16, 2008. One of the grandparents' neighbors, Brian Burner, testified that Anthony asked him June 18 if she could borrow a shovel to "dig up a bamboo root." She returned the shovel about an hour later, he said.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43170019/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/neighbor-testifies-casey-anthony-borrowed-shovel/

Cindy Anthony

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you not have a shovel that she could have used?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, we do have a shovel she could have used. But if she was here and we weren't home -- George and I made a decision when we started locking the sheds this year because last year, Caylee wasn't able to do some of the things she can do this year. So we made a conscious effort to lock the sheds. We have three sheds.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Tony Lazaro

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF MR. ANTHONY LAZARO
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER – 08-69208
SEPTEMBER 8, 2008

<snipped>

EE: Did, did you have to help her break the lock on the shed, or did she do that herself? You broke the lock on the shed? I can’t hear you.

TL: Yes.

EE: Okay. What’d you, what’d you use to pry the lock off the shed?

TL: Uhm, I used one of my tire irons. Now just…

EE: This was, this was on the 23rd?

YM: This….

TL: Right.

<snipped>

Lazaro, Tony.090808/Case #08-69208/GG

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Lazaro%20%20Tony.090808.pdf

Ok, so where are the keys to the shed?
George has stated kc had taken gas in the past.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: June 22, 2011, 03:33:27 PM »

Ok, so where are the keys to the shed?
George has stated kc had taken gas in the past.

My guess is they had many problems in the past with KC stealing gas and other things, so they locked the sheds to keep HER not Caylee out of them and kept the keys themselves. At our house the shed's keys are hung on a key rack where anyone can get them if they need them, but in a home where you have a thief you lock things up.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: June 22, 2011, 03:33:33 PM »

Cutlets, premium chicken cutlets lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.