April 28, 2024, 05:15:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305414 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: June 22, 2011, 05:51:13 PM »

Per my above post, compare to this one http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/27471167/detail.html  Pic #31.  This side shot clearly shows her to be average size.
She's stuffing herself 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: June 22, 2011, 05:53:10 PM »

Thanks Blonde!

::justice2NJ::

CELL PHONE AND DESKTOP ACTIVITY

I am thankful thatCasey's cell phone records and the results of the investigation or  Casey's desktop/laptop harddrives are coming into evidence.  However ... why was this not done in the prosecution phase of the trial when George Anthony was under oath.

George's detailed recollection of this particular day over one month later when being interviewed by detectives gives me a hinky feeling.

I am skeptical in regards to George's claim that he witnessed Caylee and Casey leaving the home at "percisely" 12:50 PM on the afternoon of June 16th  Think about it.  George not only can pinpoint the exact time his daughter and granddaughter departed but also remembers exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing.

My hubby and I last saw all five of our grandkids on Sunday at 2:30 PM.  Neither of us can recall specific details in regards to what any of them were wearing.  

As high user activity between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM was revealed from an investigation of Casey's desktop hard drive ... could it be that Casey was sitting at her desktop when George left for work at 2:30 PM.

It is my understanding  ... other than three one hour downtimes throughout the   morning and afternoon of June 16th ... desktop hard drive investigations indicate activity up until 3:00 PM and ... cell phone/ping records imply that Casey did not leave the Anthony home on June 16th until approximately 4:30 PM heading north.

I want to make it clear that I do not suspect George or Cindy of any involvement in the demise and disposal of their granddaughter.  However ... could it be that within hours of picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson's towing ... the death odor as well as a missing Caylee ... implied that George and Cindy put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  It was at this point ... distancing their daughter from any implication in the death of their granddaughter became their mission?

Janet

I have NEVER believed George's story about the day Caylee was last seen alive. I personally don't think he saw her at all that day. I believe KC killed her the night before. As far as why the state didn't question him more, he will be back. The defense has to use him and even if they don't the state has the right to recall him at any point. I think they are just waiting until the defense shoots themselves in the foot some more to do it.

I have always thought both George & Cindy KNEW when they smelled that car that Caylee was dead. I don't think Cindy was able to accept the possibility but I believe George KNEW it from the beginning and made his decision to cover for KC. If he didn't deliberately lie about that day, he had his days mixed up which is hard to believe since he had just started a new job. I said from the day they released that interview he was lying about it because NO MAN remembers what kids wear months later. I can't tell you what my kids had own the next day after they wore it. It could be he thought KC had Caylee hidden from Cindy because of all the fights, but I would find it hard to even believe that.

Now what we have is his statement going to be torn to shreds because the defense is trying to blame him. My guess is he wasn't even there that morning and they are going to show him somewhere else. (which could be a double edge sword) They have some reason to believe that they can prove he was a part of this and most likely it is going to some of his & Cindy's lies they have caught. JMO

TURBOTHINK

When cell phone records and desktop/laptop investigations are considered I am leaning in your direction with my speculations.

Janet

She could have been at that abandoned house (where PI searched) or at Lee's house as they both would ping the same at the cell phone towers.

Where was Casey's desktop computer located?  I thought it was at the Anthony home.

The harddrive was investigated and ... that investigation revealed that Casey was on this desktop computer for most of the morning and afternoon right up to 3:00 PM.  There were only three one hour downtimes.

Janet

Janet she could have gone to a Library with No cameras and done research on their computers

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: June 22, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »

Hi monkeys & guests! I'm just now getting on today so going to start at the beginning...better yet, I'll look for MagicEyes posts! Thank you in advance Magic!

Real quick, what was the most important thing that happened today? Did I miss anything worthwhile?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: June 22, 2011, 05:59:37 PM »

Guess bozo didn't like lawyer gaga stealing some of his twitter time.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: June 22, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »

Janet she could have gone to a Library with No cameras and done research on their computers

The investigation of Casey's harddrive reveal there was activity on Casey's desktop up until 3:00 PM on June 16th.

Can a desktop be moved?  I thought my computer was a desktop ... a stand alone monitor ... a stand alone hard drive.

Janet   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: June 22, 2011, 06:01:48 PM »

I want to see Bill Scheaffer get excited again!!  He blew me away the other night when he went off on NG(I think)!!  He's always so reserved and it's good to see he is very much like us in his opinions!!   

Ditto! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #846 on: June 22, 2011, 06:02:49 PM »

She looks like fricken 'Rat-punzel'.

I will never get our justice system in a million years! They let her dress in civilian clothes, so the jury does not think she is a criminal.

...but she can't get a hair cut... so her hair makes her look like a roadie for Lynyrd Skynyrd.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: June 22, 2011, 06:10:23 PM »

Is it just me or would Bozo be just as effective with this line of questioning:

Hello maam/sir..can you please tell the juros your name rank and serial number...ok thank you..

Now...would you agree that the Harlem Globetrotters are a professional basketball team?
witness: yes *confused look*

okay...and they do all kinds of fancy tricks and stuff with basketballs....but not ever with chloroform or duct tape...you would agree?
witness: ummm yes? *confused look*

And finally...you realize that I am a complete dumbarse...my client is guilty as a day in this courtroom is long...and NONE of this has anything to do with the scenario we proposed in opening statements?
witness: YES!! *headbang on stand*

Thank you no further questions that make not a lick of sense... *stupid smirk*...

His best defense for KC would to have been get up and say "The defense rests" after the prosecution put on their case.
Hi turbo
I agree!!  he needs to just say we rest ... while he can..

Loca
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: June 22, 2011, 06:10:52 PM »

These shorts that the defense keep harping on keep making me think that she was not home when she killed Caylee or at least when she dressed or redressed Caylee........Cindy had never seen that shirt, so probably was never in the home but rather in Casey's car that she lived out of in between shacking up with men and those shorts were probably in there too or as everyone has speculated, the size could be meaningless. Casey didn't seem to keep Caylee's backpack stocked up as all I saw was a few diapers, no extra clothes, cup, or anything else you may expect to keep with you when you leave the house with a small child and those shorts may have been in there for awhile and I think Casey would have known she had to change her clothes since she knew Cindy videoed Caylee at the nursing home and couldn't let her be found in those same clothes IF she killed her on the 15th after the arguement. Has anyone ever heard if LE has those clothes?

I don't think I believe Cindy had never seen that shirt. There are way too many pictures of her in it. I think Cindy said that originally to cover up for KC by making it appear as if a kidnapper had her, (like the hair iron) and then had to stick to that story.

Caylee would not have been in the clothes she wore to the nursing home because her and Cindy had been swimming before KC arrived home on the 15th. They could have been something stuffed in a backpack, but I really believe Cindy KNEW exactly what Caylee had on that night and I believe it was those clothes. I see no other reason for her to say she had never seen the shirt and for George to go into such detailed description of what she had on the 16th. That was all made to look like a kidnapper took her.

My bad lol, that was one of few things that I actually thought Cindy was telling the truth about but yea, you're probably right there and I had forgotten about the swimming soooooooo, quite possible maybe probable that Cindy dressed Caylee that evening whether it be clothes or jammies and would know exactly what Caylee was wearing on the 15th and reason for Casey to change her if she did kill her that night? I really hope the state narrows the timeline when they start bringing in the hard drives and phone records.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 22, 2011, 06:12:10 PM »

Why was Krystal Holloway and Tracy Conroy not call to testify in the prosecution phase of the trial?  Their respective testimony would go a long way to dispell the defence's allegation that George was present when Caylee died and ... was a participant in his granddaughter's disposal.

Janet

+++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010

<snipped>

SA Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?

KH Urn, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.

SA Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?

KH Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.

SA How do you know this?

KH He told me.

26 - 27
Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

Tracy Conroy

Casey's Roommate Tells All
June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT
Diane Dimond

<snipped>

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f***ing lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f***ing lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f***ing cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #850 on: June 22, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »

I think the dufense is taking Vasco's depo this afternoon.  To be a fly on the wall for that one!
When the DT does the deposition is the prosecution present or do they do their own individually?  I know the state does not need want to depose this witness as I doubt he will be brought in as a witness.
BTW A lot of attorneys in the Orlando are making money due to the slore and bozo!

Just my opinion here but I would put money that Morgan is representing him Pro Bono.  Yes, I do think the prosecutor(s) will attend, just to protect the case.  As to taking their own depo?  No...why would they want to waste more time & money?

Usually, both the prosecution and defense attend the depos. It's really more a matter of who pays and supplies the coffee. After it's over, both sides get a transcript of it.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: June 22, 2011, 06:22:42 PM »

Tony stated in an interview with investigators that on June 23, 2008 he was forced to break the lock on the shed to access the gas can/s.

This is totally irrelevant but I'm wondering:  George had filed a police report for the stolen gas cans.  Was Tony ever charged with his admitted involvement with the theft?
No, Tony was never named as a suspect and I am sure the police deep sixed the report after Caylee was reported missing and George revealed that he knew daughter dearest was the one who had taken the gas cans (with or without TL's help).

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #852 on: June 22, 2011, 06:26:35 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Not that I saw. “@p37361: FauxNews ShepSmith rpts juror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony @InSession”

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
I make the gun gesture to my head when Baez is talking, I don't blame the juror one bit. Hope it was Farmville lady and she gets kicked off. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: June 22, 2011, 06:44:00 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Not that I saw. “@p37361: FauxNews ShepSmith rpts juror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony @InSession”

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
Was Geraldo in court again today?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: June 22, 2011, 06:57:01 PM »

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
If you miss the #CaseyAnthony special you can catch it on WFTV.com shortly after it airs: http://t.co/TbnTDdZ

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
Our one hour #CaseyAnthony special is on now. WFTV Ch. 9 and here: http://t.co/dhiWf8C

http://twitter.com/#!/CaseyAnthonyCh9
Fixed link.  MB

Bet ya that's what the bug eyed picture was about..."me, me, me" "an entire special about me?"

Tks.  Is Bill doing this every day or just today.
This is great....
 ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: June 22, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »

List of witnesses called in the Casey Anthony murder trial
Last Updated: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 11:40 AM

Defence Phase

1 June 16 Gerardo Bloise* - Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
2 June 16 Heather Seubert - FBI former supervisory DNA examiner
3 June 16 Robin Maynard* - Former Orange Co. crime scene investigator
4 June 16 Ronald Murdock* - Forensics supervisor, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
5 June 16 Jennifer Welch* - Orange Co. crime scene investigator
6 June 16 Lorie Gottesman - FBI forensic document examiner
7 June 16 Cary Oien - FBI hair and fiber analysis expert
8 June 17 Tim Huntington - Entomology expert
9 June 18 William Rodriguez - Forensic anthropologist
10 June 18 Werner Spitz - Autopsy expert
11 June 21 Jennifer Welch* - 5th testimony
12 June 21 Jane Bock = Forensic botanist
13 June 21 Richard Eikelenboom - DNA scientist
14 June 21 Yuri Melich* - Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
15 June 21 Marcus Bain Wise - Analytical chemist, Oak Ridge National Lab
16 June 22 Maureen Bottrell - FBI forensic examiner, geologist
17 June 22 Madeline Montgomery - FBI forensic toxicologist
18 June 22 Michael Sigman - UCF forensic chemistry expert
19 June 22 Susan Mears - Orange Co. crime scene supervisor
20 June 22 Michael Rickenbach* - FBI forensic chemist examiner
21 June 22 Karen Lowe* - FBI forensics expert

Prosecution Phase

1 May 24 George Anthony - Casey's father
2 May 25 Cameron Campana - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
3 May 25 Nathan Lezniewicz - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
4 May 25 Roy "Clint" House - Former roommate of Tony Lazzaro
5 May 25 Maria Kissh - Ex-girlfriend of Clint House
6 May 25 Brian Burner - Next-door neighbor of Anthony family
7 May 25 Jamie Realander - Shot girl at Fusion
8 May 25 Erica Gonzalez - Shot girl at Fusion
9 May 25–26 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (June to July 2008)
10 May 26 George Anthony - Casey's father (2nd testimony)
11 May 26 Ricardo Morales - Casey's ex-boyfriend (February to May 2008)
12 May 26 Melissa England - Ex-girlfriend of Troy Brown, met Casey in July 2008
13 May 26 Troy Brown - Friend of Ricardo Morales
14 May 26 Iassen Donov - Friend of Casey's since 2007
15 May 26 Dante Salati - Friend of Casey's since 2000
16 May 26 Christopher Stutz - Friend of Casey's since 2005
17 May 26 Matthew Crisp - Friend of Casey's since 2002
18 May 27 Mallory Parker - Lee Anthony's fiancee
19 May 27 William Waters - Friend of Amy Huizenga, met Casey on July 4, 2008
20 May 27 Catherine Sanchez - Amscot district manager
21 May 27 Simon Birch - Managed company that towed Casey's car in June 2008
22 May 27 George Anthony - Casey's father (3rd testimony)
23 May 27–28 Anthony "Tony" Lazzaro - Casey's ex-boyfriend (2nd testimony)
24 May 28, 31 Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - Casey's mother
25 May 31 Amy Huizenga - Friend of Casey's since 2008
26 June 1 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother
27 June 1 Rendon Fletcher - Orange County Sheriff's Office in July 2008
28 June 1 Adriana Acevedo - Orange County Sheriff's Office
29 June 1 Amanda Macklin - Sawgrass Apartments property manager in July 2008
30 June 1 Reginald Hosey - Orange County Sheriff's Office
31 June 1 Yuri Melich -  Orange County Sheriff's Office
32 June 2 Jeffrey Hopkins "Acquaintance" of Casey's since middle school
33 June 2 Leonard Turtora - Assistant manager at Universal Orlando Resort
34 June 2 Yuri Melich - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)
35 June 3 Charity Beasley - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
36 June 3 Awilda McBryde - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
37 June 3 Christine Narkiewicz - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
38 June 3 Geraldo Bloise - Detective at Orange County Sheriff's Office
39 June 4  Karen Lowe - FBI forensic expert 
40 June 4 Mike Vincent -  Collected air samples with Orange County Sheriff's Office
41 June 6 Arpad Vass - Forensic anthropologist, Oak Ridge National Lab
42 June 7 Gerardo Bloise - Orange County Sheriff's Office (2nd testimony)
43 June 7 Arpad Vass - Oak Ridge National Lab (2nd testimony)
44 June 7 Michael Rickenbach - FBI forensic chemist examiner
45 June 7 Jason Forgey - Cadaver dog handler, Orange County Sheriff's Office
46 June 8 Kristin Brewe -r Cadaver dog handler, Osceola Co. Sheriff's Office
47 June 8 Sandra Osborne - Computer examiner, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
48 June 8 Kevin Stenger - Computer crimes supervisor, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
49 June 8–9 John Dennis Bradley - Computer expert, CacheBack software developer
50 June 9 Lee Anthony - Casey's older brother (2nd testimony)
51 June 9 Edward Turso - Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
52 June 9 Jennifer Welch - Crime scene investigator, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
53 June 9 Stephen Hanson - Chief investigator, Medical Examiner's Office
54 June 9–10 Gary Utz - Deputy chief medical examiner
55 June 10 John Schultz - UCF anthropology professor, forensics expert
56 June 10 Jan "Dr. G" Garavaglia - Orange-Osceola chief medical examiner
57 June 10 Michael Warren - UF anthropology professor
58 June 10 Mike Vincent - Orange Co. crime scene investigator (2nd testimony)
59 June 10 Robin Maynard - Orange Co. crime scene investigator
60 June 11 Neal Haskell - Forensic entomology expert
61 June 11 Jennifer Welch - Orange Co. crime scene investigator (2nd testimony)
62 June 11 Ronald Murdock - Forensics supervisor, Orange Co. Sheriff's Office
63 June 11 Gerald Johnston - Land surveyor
64 June 13 Stephen Shaw - FBI hair and fiber examiner
65 June 13 Elizabeth Fontaine -  FBI latent print expert
66 June 14 Catherine Theisen - FBI quality assurance specialist, DNA expert
67 June 14 Alina Burroughs - Orange Co. crime scene investigator
68 June 14 Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - 2nd testimony
69 June 14 Jennifer Welch - 3rd testimony
70 June 14 Bobby Williams - Tattoo artist

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251421/List-of-witnesses-called-in-the-Casey-Anthony-murder-trial

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: June 22, 2011, 06:59:57 PM »

UPDATED - JUNE 20, 2011

TRIAL OVERVIEWS/VIDEOS

Opening Statements

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Prosecution Phase

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Witness: George Anthony
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Casey Friends Say They Never Knew Caylee Was Missing
Witnesses: Nathan Lezniewicz - Cameron Campana - Brian Burner - Tony Lazzaro - Maria Kissh - Roy "Clint" House - Jamie Realander - Erica Gonzalez
DAY 13: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28016659/detail.html

Casey's Ex-Lovers, Friends Testify On Day 14 Of Trial
Witnesses: Ricardo Morales - Tony Lazzaro - Melissa England - George Anthony - Matthew Crisp - Troy Brown - Iassen Donov - Dante Salati - Christopher Stutz
DAY 14: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28031215/detail.html

Witness: Casey Anthony's Car Smelled Of Decomposition
Witnesses:  Mallory Parker - George Anthony - Simon Birch - William Waters - Catherine Sanchez - Tony Lazzaro
DAY 15: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28044952/detail.html

Cindy Cries During Testimony On Caylee, Casey Angered
Witnesses:  Cindy Anthony - Tony Lazzaro.
DAY 16: Pt. 1 | Pt.2 | Pt.3 | Pt.4 | Pt.5 | Pt.6 | Pt.7
http://www.wftv.com/news/28057538/detail.html

Tears Shed As 911 Calls Play; Casey's Ex-Friend Testifies
Witnesses: Cindy Anthony - Amy Huizenga
DAY 17: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

Witnesses, Recordings Heard In Court Expose Casey's Lies
Witnesses: Lee Anthony - Rendon Fletcher - Adriana Acevedo - Amanda Macklin - Reginald Hosey - Yuri Melich 
DAY 18: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/news/28091499/detail.html

State Exposes Lie After Lie From Casey On Day 19 Of Trial
Witnesses: Jeffrey Hopkins - Leonard Turtora - Yuri Melich   
DAY 19: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
http://www.wftv.com/news/28105029/detail.html

Day 20: Parts Of Casey's Car Trunk Shown As Evidence
Witnesses: Charity Beasley - Awilda McBryde - Christine Narkiewicz - Geraldo Bloise
DAY 20: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28117759/detail.html

Forensic Expert Testifies On Evidence In Casey's Car
Witnesses: Karen Lowe - Mike Vincent
TRIAL DAY 21: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28130373/detail.html

Forensic Expert Testifies On Evidence In Casey's Car
Witness: Arpad Vass
TRIAL DAY 21: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
http://www.wftv.com/news/28130373/detail.html

Deputy: Cadaver Dog Alerted To Playhouse, Casey's Car
Witnesses: Gerardo Bloise - Arpad Vass - Michael Rickenbach - Jason Forgey
DAY 23: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
http://www.wftv.com/news/28153797/detail.html

Expert: Casey Searched Neck-Breaking, Death On Web
Witness: Kristin Brewer - Sandra Osborne - Kevin Stenger = Kevin Stenger
DAY 24: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 http://www.wftv.com/news/28167030/detail.html

Casey Becomes Sick During Testimony On Remains
Witnesses: John Dennis Bradley - Lee Anthony - Edward Turso - Jennifer Welch - Stephen Hanson - Gary Utz
DAY 25: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28179628/detail.html

Casey Gets Angry, Cries As Caylee Autopsy Pics Shown
Witnesses: Gary Utz- John Schultz - Jan "Dr. G" Garavaglia - Michael Warren - Mike Vincent - Robin Maynard
DAY 26: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
http://www.wftv.com/news/28193553/detail.html

Crime Scene, Insect Experts Testify In Casey Trial Day 27
Witnesses: Neal Haskell - Jennifer Welch - Ronald Murdock - Gerald Johnston
TRIAL DAY 27: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
http://www.wftv.com/news/28205710/detail.html

Expert Testifies On Hair Found In Trunk, Caylee's Skull
Witnesses: Stephen Shaw - Elizabeth Fontaine
TRIAL DAY 28: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3http://www.wftv.com/news/28216441/detail.html

WFTV Duct Tape Video Used As Evidence In Casey Trial
Witnesses: Alina Burroughs - Cynthia "Cindy" Anthony - Jennifer Welch - Bobby Williams
DAY 29: Pt. 1 | Pt. 2 | Pt. 3 | Pt. 4 | Pt. 5 | Pt. 6 | Pt. 7
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28229774/detail.html

Defense Motion For Acquittal Denied In Casey Trial
No Witnesses
TRIAL DAY 30: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
http://www.wftv.com/news/28241863/detail.html

Defence Phase

Mistake, Objections Spark Fireworks In Casey Trial
Witnesses: Gerardo Bloise - Heather Seubert - Robin Maynard - Ronald Murdock - Jennifer Welch - Lorie Gottesman - Cary Olen
DAY 31: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28254757/detail.html

Casey Court Drama: Sparring Lawyers, Fighting Spectators
Witness:  Tim Huntington
DAY 32: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6| 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28268047/detail.html

Casey Cries As Expert Talks About Caylee's Skull In Trial
Witnesses: William Rodriguez - Werner Splitz
TRIAL DAY 33: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28280462/detail.html

Judge Perry Scolds Attorneys, Court Recessed Until Tuesday
Witness: None
CASEY TRIAL DAY 34: Part 1 | Part 2 of 2
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28291971/detail.html

State: Casey May Have Used Inmate's Child Drowning Story
TRIAL DAY 35: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Witnesses: Jennifer Welch - Jane Bock - Richard Eikelenboom - Yuri Melich - Marcus Bain Wise
 http://www.wftv.com/news/28304223/detail.html

Casey's Defense Team Tries To Tear Apart State's Case
TRIAL DAY 36: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Witnesses: Maureen Bottrell - Madeline Montgomery - Michael Signman - Susan Mears - Michael Rickenbach - Karen Lowe
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/28317105/detail.html

_____

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 22, 2011, 07:01:09 PM »

Tony stated in an interview with investigators that on June 23, 2008 he was forced to break the lock on the shed to access the gas can/s.

This is totally irrelevant but I'm wondering:  George had filed a police report for the stolen gas cans.  Was Tony ever charged with his admitted involvement with the theft?
No, Tony was never named as a suspect and I am sure the police deep sixed the report after Caylee was reported missing and George revealed that he knew daughter dearest was the one who had taken the gas cans (with or without TL's help).

Thanks for the info!  I know it wasn't an important issue, but I was just curious.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: June 22, 2011, 07:14:52 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Plays it Safe

Tuesday's ceaseless round of humiliation, scared the defense into taking no chances on Wednesday.  They called a series of witnesses to the stand to tell the jury what they didn't find and where they didn't find it.  http://dianefanning.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-defense-plays-it-safe.html

Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 22, 2011, 07:14:53 PM »

Casey would have had to been charged as an accessory.

In the transcript of his September 8, 2008 taped interview with investigators ... Yuri Melich assured Tony that his admission regarding the breakin would not get him into trouble.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.