April 27, 2024, 07:37:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305305 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: June 22, 2011, 08:14:41 PM »

George Anthony Attorney Reaffirms Affair Denial
Lippman: 'Anthony Won't Be Discouraged From Stating Truth'

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued a statement on Wednesday reaffirming that George Anthony never had an affair with a woman named Krystal Holloway.

::snipping2::

http://www.wesh.com/r/28325684/detail.html

That picture her sister uses as "proof" of their affair looks to me like they are in a store.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: June 22, 2011, 08:15:06 PM »

Casey Trial: Celebrity Look-Alikes

http://www.wesh.com/r-slideshow/28323656/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: June 22, 2011, 08:16:38 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
In anticipation of an alleged mistress taking stand, the Anthony family attorney reissuing statement denying an affair. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: June 22, 2011, 08:16:53 PM »

OMG..............bozo just asked her "what other meaningless work do you do at the FBI" ............

Why does JB tolerate such disrespect of a witness from Jose Baez?  The defence attorney is out of control.

Janet

+++++

Casey's Defense Team Tries To Tear Apart State's Case
Posted: 5:53 am EDT June 22, 2011
Updated: 5:52 pm EDT June 22, 2011

Montgomery examined a hair found with Caylee's remains. She told jurors she found no trace in the hair sample of a number of drugs, including ones that can have a sedative or knock-out effect.

Baez then asked, "What other meaningless tests do you do at the FBI?"

Montgomery responded, "I consider all my work meaningful."

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/28317105/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: June 22, 2011, 08:17:12 PM »

Has anyone had that "AHAH..NOW I UNDERSTAND" moment yet?   I hate to feel alone in not seeing it yet!!  What a stupid, stupid, stupid ass Baez is.  Mason and Sims are equally stupid for not interjecting.  There is no reason for this trial to go on this long.

I understand a lot more about the defense and his opening statement, just not the way bozo hoped I would.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #905 on: June 22, 2011, 08:17:35 PM »

OMG..............bozo just asked her "what other meaningless work do you do at the FBI" ............
yeah and he called her for that meaningless testimony. 

If he really said that to his own witness, I think that calls for sanctions.  Idiot he is. 
I wondered if a witness ever replied "Kiss my azz!"

I would love to see that.

Then, Bozo would yell your honor move to strike. 

JBP would make that puch lip he makes and will say, nope, you asked for you.  OVERRULED.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: June 22, 2011, 08:18:20 PM »

Im gonna take a leap & get something off my chest.   The more I think about this Krystal aka River Cruz situation the more it becomes obvious that she is an opportunist & a liar.   Her recent interview with Pipitone is riddled with deception & to be honest she comes off skanky despite her efforts to come across more polished (not much different than Casey actually).   She was looking down & all around, she got animated when her honesty was questioned & exhibited not only an attitude but a disregard for LE as well.   Additionally, she is associated to that other "Casey is Innocent" nutbar, seen often in front of the Anthony's house August thru  December 2008 as well as in front of Bozo's office & the jail.   I hope the State has that footage of her & that nutbar hanging at the house.  She can claim to be upset with the defense all she wants, that didnt come across as honest either & actually that was a huge red flag for me.  As Mark Nejame said tonight on JVM "this defense has no boundaries."  How do we know that she & her friend weren't paid off or promised something by the defense from long ago?  Why did these people get so involved with so much other history going on in their lives?   Why is this woman so heck bent on associating herself to George?   Maybe they did have a situational relationship, that doesnt mean it has to be intimate, whether she claims it or not doesnt necessarily make it so...shes a known liar in her past why should anyone believe her?  Maybe they did have an affair, who cares it has NOTHING to do with Caylee's murder.  Does she have receipts or a check or anything to prove she gave George money other than for the missing fund?   Did she take advantage of him to try to get close to get info for the defense?   Not only has Mark Lippman come out with a new statement on George's behalf with a barrage of denials but Brad Conway has stated the same thing, two attorneys.

Her story about the choking was already known by all of us threw the Padilla crew, so that is nothing new & I would think that the people in the house of this alleged occurrence would be the first you would go to question regarding that incident.   PS the incident blows the defense theory apart because the reason reportedly that George went after Casey is because he felt Casey killed her & he wanted to know where his granddaughter was...what is that going to do for the defense?  @$$hats!!

What does the defense expect to make lemons out of lemonade from "it was an accident that snowballed out of control?"   George could have wanted to believe that at the time because the thought of his daughter murdering his granddaughter is unbearable - but we saw him early on in this case struggling with that very thing (not excusing the Anthonys other behavior by any means).    Im not sure it even rises to the level to come in for the impeachment of George because the statement is too vague, its an incomplete statement that can have several meanings, it gives no indication that George had any knowledge prior to July 15th that anything was wrong other than his daughter being a spiteful B (her words, ironically) - its a borderline call but if she takes the stand she is going to get destroyed on cross.

Its perfectly okay if others disagree on this issue, Im open to other views, right now that is just where I sit personally.

Interesting post Capp.  I've wondered a few times myself if River was a set up with Bozo as director of the scheme.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: June 22, 2011, 08:19:26 PM »

Janet she could have gone to a Library with No cameras and done research on their computers

The investigation of Casey's harddrive reveal there was activity on Casey's desktop up until 3:00 PM on June 16th.

Can a desktop be moved?  I thought my computer was a desktop ... a stand alone monitor ... a stand alone hard drive.

Janet  

I think she was talking about KC using the library computers. At our libraries there are full video monitoring. Don't know about Florida.

Where I live we have no monitoring.

Most library's have cams in the ceilings.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: June 22, 2011, 08:21:01 PM »

Has anyone had that "AHAH..NOW I UNDERSTAND" moment yet?   I hate to feel alone in not seeing it yet!!  What a stupid, stupid, stupid ass Baez is.  Mason and Sims are equally stupid for not interjecting.  There is no reason for this trial to go on this long.

I have so many questions still unanswered, at this point I don't think they ever will be answered.  The only thing I DO know for sure....Bobo is an idiot and I hope KC is not able to use that fact to gain a new trial at some time in the future.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #909 on: June 22, 2011, 08:22:08 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued a statement on Wednesday reaffirming that George Anthony never had an affair with a woman named Krystal Holloway.

That picture her sister uses as "proof" of their affair looks to me like they are in a store.

Some of the text messages tonight Jane Valez Mitchell was previewing on her show make George look like the scuzz bag he is, though. I do agree Krystal River... or whatever name she is going by today
will be slaughtered over credibility issues. Remember, she tried * faked* suicide - just like George.  They will call her a coo coo. They should have group Baker Act-ing.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: June 22, 2011, 08:22:13 PM »

I was reading over yonder last night about one of JBP cases being overturned and perp got a new trial.  Becasue he allowed interview in?

Let me try to remember the idiot murderer's name.  Was reading all the points his lawyer appealed on, every single picture they didn't want shown that was overruled. 

Anybody worried?  I thought JBP had no cases reversed?

His name was Scott Mansfield, and here is a whole page on his case what was done on it.  This was in 1998.  The murderer is still in prison but is waiting the state appealing the reversal, from what I can gather, but I am not a lawyer.

http://www.floridacapitalcases.state.fl.us/inmate-details.cfm?id=278

The way I'm reading it, seems all the motions were denied.

One of them at the very end was yayed, whatever they call that, and they had 120 days to release him or retry him.  I believe I read on other articles that the state was appealing, which I do not know the results of. 

United States District Court, Middle District – Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus

USDC# 05-1466

601 F.Supp.2d 1267

10/03/05          Petition filed

02/26/09          Habeas will issue on Claim 1 unless the State of Florida conducts new trial within 120 days

03/06/09          State’s Motion to Alter Judgment filed

03/09/09          Supplement to State’s Motion to Alter Judgment filed

04/22/09          Motion to Alter Judgment denied

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: June 22, 2011, 08:23:20 PM »

Was Lippman the proverbial fly on the wall?

Krystal does affairm Lippman's claim in her February 10, 2010 taped interview with investigators.  Nevertheless ... she does reveal a strong emotional attachment to George.

Janet

++++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: June 22, 2011, 08:27:53 PM »

adamlongo Adam Longo
Sayings from the #caseyanthony case: "can you put your skull back together."

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 22, 2011, 08:28:21 PM »

I guess I am just shallow and judgmental.  I have trouble with anyone who has one name and then uses another----like "River Cruz" (WTF..is it supposed to be as in "Hey, baby, how'd ya like to go on a River Cruise with me??????????????)  But maybe that's just me.......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: June 22, 2011, 08:29:38 PM »

Some of the text messages tonight Jane Valez Mitchell was previewing on her show make George look like the scuzz bag he is, though. I do agree Krystal River... or whatever name she is going by today
will be slaughtered over credibility issues. Remember, she tried * faked* suicide - just like George.  They will call her a coo coo. They should have group Baker Act-ing.

Jeff will tear her apart.  I think Jeff could make the Pope lose credibility under cross!!   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: June 22, 2011, 08:30:35 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
@bakerwrite @BethKaras @JaneVelez ...Witch hunt??? This is a murder case with compelling evidence presented by a talented prosecution team!

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: June 22, 2011, 08:35:13 PM »

I guess I am just shallow and judgmental.  I have trouble with anyone who has one name and then uses another----like "River Cruz" (WTF..is it supposed to be as in "Hey, baby, how'd ya like to go on a River Cruise with me??????????????)  But maybe that's just me.......
If I hadn't seen her picture I would have thought it was a stripper name.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 22, 2011, 08:35:54 PM »

I think you are all worrying way too much about Krystal.  I think the pros will make mince meat out of her. 

I didn't watch court today.  Did I miss anything brilliant by the duffense?  Any estimates given about length this will take? 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: June 22, 2011, 08:36:44 PM »

Not only is there NO resemblence of casey and Allysa Milano  -- she is a dead ringer for "Mr. Ed".

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: June 22, 2011, 08:38:38 PM »

I have said it before and ... I will say it again ... when it comes to Casey ... the fruit does not fall far from the tree.

Not only did George scam money from River Cruz ... if the entire transcript is read ... it will reveal that these funds were kept a secret from Cindy.  Apparently ... Cindy found out about the money and ... confronted River.  She wanted to know if George was telling the truth regarding her being the source.

Janet

++++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010

<snipped>

SA When, when ah, when your sister talked about loyal, when we were at your
house. Ah, and when we first came we.. we told you we wanted to talk to you
and have you tell uh what you knew about this. Urn, you said some things there
that we need to know about... you made ah, you made some comments
everybody hurting you about them taking advantage of you. And money being..
you'd given money and...

KH Yeah.

SA Um, how much money do you think you gave him?

KH About four thousand dollars.

SA Okay. And was this, this money this four thousand dollars it would've been over
how long of a time frame?

KH The whole time.

SA Okay. What was the largest sum of money you gave him at one time?
KH Twelve hundred.

Krystal Holloway/

SA Twelve hundred. And did you... why.. why did you give him... I mean what..
what brought you to give him twelve hundred dollars? What.. what.. was there
conversations?

KH Yeah there was.

SA Tell us about that.

KH He told me urn, he couldn't find work. He got laid off he couldn't find work.
Understandably so because he was in the spotlight of the media and nobody
would hire him. And um, he didn't have any funds to eat, to do anything.

SA He told you this?

KH Yeah he did.

<snipped>

Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.