April 28, 2024, 12:01:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305384 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: June 22, 2011, 09:43:02 PM »

'Surprise' witness Vasco Thompson deposed in Casey Anthony case

ORLANDO -- 
Surprise defense witness Vasco Thompson sat down for a 20 minute deposition with attorney Cheney Mason after the court session.

::snipping2::

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/june/267167/Surprise-witness-Vasco-Thompson-deposed-in-Casey-Anthony-case.html

That was brief!!

Tells the story doesn't it?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: June 22, 2011, 09:45:43 PM »

finally caught up! you monkeys have been busy today!
Question:  if Casey is going to testify, wouldn't her attorneys or someone be meeting with her to practice what she is going to say? would they do that at the jail? would there be a record of who has been visiting so perhaps we can see if she has had visitors for long periods of time with her recently?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: June 22, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »

Malissa Moore the daughter of a serial killer (who I think was a cop) just said on Dr. Drew that she is convinced KC killed Caylee. She said she sees all the same behaviors in her she saw in her dad. She says KC killed her with chloroform.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 22, 2011, 09:55:48 PM »

Is it just me or would Bozo be just as effective with this line of questioning:

Hello maam/sir..can you please tell the juros your name rank and serial number...ok thank you..

Now...would you agree that the Harlem Globetrotters are a professional basketball team?
witness: yes *confused look*

okay...and they do all kinds of fancy tricks and stuff with basketballs....but not ever with chloroform or duct tape...you would agree?
witness: ummm yes? *confused look*

And finally...you realize that I am a complete dumbarse...my client is guilty as a day in this courtroom is long...and NONE of this has anything to do with the scenario we proposed in opening statements?
witness: YES!! *headbang on stand*

Thank you no further questions that make not a lick of sense... *stupid smirk*...

Sorry you can't ask leading questions when they are your witness....you can only do that on cross. 
Other than that ...you got it.  (even down to the *stupid smirk*)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: June 22, 2011, 09:59:01 PM »

Malissa Moore the daughter of a serial killer (who I think was a cop) just said on Dr. Drew that she is convinced KC killed Caylee. She said she sees all the same behaviors in her she saw in her dad. She says KC killed her with chloroform.

was just watching that..
what is everyone watching tonight? sounds like a few interesting programs talking about the trial is gonna be on..
Anderson Cooper...Primetime (?)..Joy Behar, which I won't be watching and Greta...

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #965 on: June 22, 2011, 09:59:07 PM »

I was reading over yonder last night about one of JBP cases being overturned and perp got a new trial.  Becasue he allowed interview in?

Let me try to remember the idiot murderer's name.  Was reading all the points his lawyer appealed on, every single picture they didn't want shown that was overruled.  

Anybody worried?  I thought JBP had no cases reversed?

His name was Scott Mansfield, and here is a whole page on his case what was done on it.  This was in 1998.  The murderer is still in prison but is waiting the state appealing the reversal, from what I can gather, but I am not a lawyer.

http://www.floridacapitalcases.state.fl.us/inmate-details.cfm?id=278

The way I'm reading it, seems all the motions were denied.

One of them at the very end was yayed, whatever they call that, and they had 120 days to release him or retry him.  I believe I read on other articles that the state was appealing, which I do not know the results of.  

United States District Court, Middle District – Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus

USDC# 05-1466

601 F.Supp.2d 1267

10/03/05          Petition filed

02/26/09          Habeas will issue on Claim 1 unless the State of Florida conducts new trial within 120 days

03/06/09          State’s Motion to Alter Judgment filed

03/09/09          Supplement to State’s Motion to Alter Judgment filed

04/22/09          Motion to Alter Judgment denied

I have been reading this and I could be wrong but I think his " writ of habeas corpus" was denied with prejudice which means it can't be brought up again was related to something besides the murder. Prisoners file that all the time. I think the charges they have to retry is for the contraband and assault in jail. From what I read it appears to me all his appeals for the murder are over.

According to everything I have read, he will get a new trial, if the appeal is denied, he is not on death row any more either at the moment.

Here is an article, not the best soruce, but I'll keep looking.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kissimmee-fl/T58ICS17ADS1LO2DM

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #966 on: June 22, 2011, 10:00:27 PM »

I was reading over yonder last night about one of JBP cases being overturned and perp got a new trial.  Becasue he allowed interview in?

Let me try to remember the idiot murderer's name.  Was reading all the points his lawyer appealed on, every single picture they didn't want shown that was overruled.  

Anybody worried?  I thought JBP had no cases reversed?

His name was Scott Mansfield, and here is a whole page on his case what was done on it.  This was in 1998.  The murderer is still in prison but is waiting the state appealing the reversal, from what I can gather, but I am not a lawyer.

http://www.floridacapitalcases.state.fl.us/inmate-details.cfm?id=278

The way I'm reading it, seems all the motions were denied.

One of them at the very end was yayed, whatever they call that, and they had 120 days to release him or retry him.  I believe I read on other articles that the state was appealing, which I do not know the results of.  

United States District Court, Middle District – Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus

USDC# 05-1466

601 F.Supp.2d 1267

10/03/05          Petition filed

02/26/09          Habeas will issue on Claim 1 unless the State of Florida conducts new trial within 120 days

03/06/09          State’s Motion to Alter Judgment filed

03/09/09          Supplement to State’s Motion to Alter Judgment filed

04/22/09          Motion to Alter Judgment denied

I have been reading this and I could be wrong but I think his " writ of habeas corpus" was denied with prejudice which means it can't be brought up again was related to something besides the murder. Prisoners file that all the time. I think the charges they have to retry is for the contraband and assault in jail. From what I read it appears to me all his appeals for the murder are over.

According to everything I have read, he will get a new trial, if the appeal is denied, he is not on death row any more either at the moment.

Here is an article, not the best soruce, but I'll keep looking.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kissimmee-fl/T58ICS17ADS1LO2DM

Sorry for the stack, thought it should stay together.  But, antoher article.

http://off2dr.com/smf/index.php?topic=5817.0

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: June 22, 2011, 10:01:31 PM »

ABC Primetime will be about the KC Anthony case

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: June 22, 2011, 10:03:16 PM »

gonna watch that one..thanks...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: June 22, 2011, 10:04:55 PM »

I posted this in the other thread. I think that Casey is looking so bug eyed pleased while talking to Bozo because he was telling her about People magazine having her on the cover saying that she could walk...She is finally get fame and recognition that she has craved her whole life...

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: June 22, 2011, 10:20:10 PM »

God, Cindy is so despicable.. I get the defense mechanism of denial... she is just vile

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: June 22, 2011, 10:20:36 PM »

gonna watch that one..thanks...

Waste,,,huge waste!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: June 22, 2011, 10:22:12 PM »

ABC show is old...BC is there.  Banfield is another airhead that never has the facts right.   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: June 22, 2011, 10:22:36 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 36 http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

Thanks Trimm.  BS said it's like the defense keeps climbing up this greased pole...and keeps sliding down.  Hadn't heard that one in a long time.

Monkey Devil!

Actually I am a bit disgusted with BS today, as for KB ... its too bad that the word attribution is not in her vocab. Hint, hey Kathi and Bill do a google search of william rodriguez - body farm - co-founder ... what do you get?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: June 22, 2011, 10:25:22 PM »

Thanks Trimm.  BS said it's like the defense keeps climbing up this greased pole...and keeps sliding down.  Hadn't heard that one in a long time.

Monkey Devil!

Actually I am a bit disgusted with BS today, as for KB ... its too bad that the word attribution is not in her vocab. Hint, hey Kathi and Bill do a google search of william rodriguez - body farm - co-founder ... what do you get?
I saw it and was pizzed off.. I sent them both multiple emails asking them to to the right thing and mention SM.. KB does have a rep for using others tips and taking credit..

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: June 22, 2011, 10:31:19 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I saw it and was pizzed off.. I sent them both multiple emails asking them to to the right thing and mention SM.. KB does have a rep for using others tips and taking credit..

It wouldn't be the first time she lifted a story and then BS'd her way out of it. They claimed it was being discussed all over the web. REALLY? Show me where it is in google? When one has the top 2 searches in google on a topic ... its a good sign that you are the source. It is the reason why many of us old bloggers  despise the MSM and their ripoff ways. Why would it have taken her so long to get an answer if it were her idea? Please.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: June 22, 2011, 10:32:06 PM »

I was without power from 4 a.m. until around 7 this evening, so I missed everything today.

Magic Eyes, thanks so much for your reports!  I caught up rather quickly by reading them.

I am aghast that when JP asked Byass for an idea of when he thought he'd wrap up his reply was he didn't have to extend that professional courtesy!  What did the judge say to that?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: June 22, 2011, 10:32:09 PM »

I guess I am just shallow and judgmental.  I have trouble with anyone who has one name and then uses another----like "River Cruz" (WTF..is it supposed to be as in "Hey, baby, how'd ya like to go on a River Cruise with me??????????????)  But maybe that's just me.......

Well I guess I must be judgemental, too, bc if River AND her sister BOTH are telling the truth about sleeping with George, well I guess I'd consider them whores & he an adulterer.

Actually, according to Merriam-Webster, that's exactly what they are...IF they're really telling the truth.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/whore
Main Entry: 1whore 
Pronunciation: \ˈhȯr, ˈhu̇r\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English hore, from Old English hōre; akin to Old Norse hōra whore, hōrr adulterer, Latin carus dear — more at charity
Date: before 12th century
1 : a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute; also : a promiscuous or immoral woman
2 : a male who engages in sexual acts for money
3 : a venal or unscrupulous person
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: June 22, 2011, 10:33:48 PM »

So many have suffered for so long.  Lives have been put on hold. Reputations have been tainted or ruined. Health has been ravaged. Thousands have been spent. Sleep has been lost.
On and
On and
On...........

..........let's just call Dexter.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: June 22, 2011, 10:34:35 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan George and Cindy re; #CaseyAnthony..." They do not think she's innocent." A quote from their lawyer via CNN's Gary Tuchman   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.