April 27, 2024, 11:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305325 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: June 22, 2011, 01:09:37 PM »

Probably means nothing but I would think it would have already came out , who DID have that number at the time in question?

I may be a rumor but ... I read somewhere that it was the phone number of George's employer ... potential employer?

Janet
Seems like I heard that a couple of numbers switched was the employers number
ex. 555-1505  555-5105
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: June 22, 2011, 01:11:44 PM »

Probably means nothing but I would think it would have already came out , who DID have that number at the time in question?

I may be a rumor but ... I read somewhere that it was the phone number of George's employer ... potential employer?

Janet

You may be right...hadn't George just started a new job?

Yes, something about Celebration

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: June 22, 2011, 01:12:08 PM »

I think the dufense is taking Vasco's depo this afternoon.  To be a fly on the wall for that one!

If they are, they are literally handing him his lawsuit (when he decides to file) on a platter. He has told on TV and I am sure his attorney has advised bozo he has no idea who GA is except as it relates to this case on TV and that he did not have that phone number until 2009. This would prove his case of slander and defamation of character. (probably harassment and other things too.) It would be because bozo did not do his "due diligence" and his E&O insurance would have to pay the man off because bozo is proving it for him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: June 22, 2011, 01:17:20 PM »

Science Again Takes Forefront In Casey Anthony Trial
Anthony, 25, Could Face Death Penalty If Found Guilty
POSTED: Wednesday, June 22, 2011
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT June 22, 2011

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The murder trial of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, resumed Wednesday, a day after the defense attacked forensics evidence previously offered by the prosecution.
Judge Belvin Perry said day 25 of the trial will only be a half-day because he has to attend a meeting.

The defense's first witness on Wednesday was Maureen Bottrell, a geologist/forensic examiner with the FBI, where she's worked for 16 years. Bottrell said her main duty is analyzing soil, rocks and gemstones.

In her report from March 4, 2009, Bottrell said she received items from Anthony's car and home, including a shovel and 22 pair of shoes. She also examined soil from the area where Caylee's remains were found.

Bottrell said the shoes could not be scientifically connected to the wooded area where the remains were found. She said under cross-examination, however, that doesn't mean the shoes were not ever worn at the scene. ::snipping2::

I was really hoping the shoes in this pic could be tied to where the remains were found. 

I agree KC..those heels on the shoes look as if they are covered in dirt..like they sunk into the soil and someone wiped them off..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: June 22, 2011, 01:18:44 PM »

It may be a rumor but ... I read somewhere that it was the phone number of George's employer ... potential employer?

Janet

... or was in the process.  IIRC

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 22, 2011, 01:22:38 PM »

Interesting....

does anyone know what this is about??

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said they got the new information from an anonymous phone call made at the end of last week. They are investigating the information given.

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/167293/20110622/casey-anthony-trial-day-24-caylee-drowned-to-death-true-or-fiction.htm

I think this

http://www.wftv.com/news/28304223/detail.html
State: Casey May Have Used Inmate's Child Drowning Story
 Posted: 6:10 am EDT June 21, 2011Updated: 6:13 pm EDT June 21, 2011
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were two major developments on Tuesday in Casey Anthony's murder trial. Tuesday marked day 35, including jury selection, in Casey's trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

The state said Casey may have used another family's tragedy to come up with her story about Caylee dying in a swimming pool. Also on Tuesday, another error by the defense was so big, that it could win Casey a new trial if she's convicted.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, told the jury during his opening statement that Caylee drowned accidentally, and when George found her lifeless body at the bottom of the family's pool, he carried her to Casey and blamed her.

Also, the defense claims George, who Casey alleges sexually abused and bullied her for years, forced her to cover it up.

However, on Tuesday, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick told Judge Perry that the state has identified in computer records, searches and instant messages made from the Anthonys' computer.

"The data refutes that timeline," said Drane-Burdick.However, Baez cried foul, saying it's too late for the state to introduce "new evidence."

"We got the hard drive, but that's everything judge," Baez said.

But prosecutors told the Judge Perry that the defense has had the hard drive for at least two years.

"It's not new evidence. I don't know how something could be new evidence when it was given to you," Judge Perry said.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: June 22, 2011, 01:23:25 PM »

Janet

Georges attorney said on tv that it was Georges old work #.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: June 22, 2011, 01:23:55 PM »

Vasco Thompson

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Defense Still to Depose Surprise Witness?
Aired June 20, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

MATT MORGAN, ATTORNEY FOR VASCO THOMPSON: Yes, Jane. This morning, I -- as you know, I filed a motion to quash. Essentially, a motion to quash is to ask the court to keep Vasco off the stand, because he didn`t have any involvement with this. We made that clear.

And despite filing that motion, I`ve just gotten news from the defense that they wish to take his deposition at -- on Wednesday after 5 p.m.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So who called you?

MORGAN: It was a member -- somebody from Cheney Mason`s office.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. And did you say, "Well, wait a second. Why are you deposing my client?"

This is all about alleged phone calls that occurred June 14, 2008, the day before Cindy calls 911 and says it smells like a dead body in the damn car. But you have established that your client, Vasco, did not own that phone number until 2009, and you say you just got confirmation of that from the phone company?

MORGAN: Exactly. Well, Vasco got an oral confirmation from that from the phone company yesterday. Now unfortunately, there`s confidentiality agreements in place that don`t -- will not permit the phone company to release those records, even to Vasco.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Really?

MORGAN: Even though he has the contract, it`s between the phone company and him, they still will not release those records. I don`t know why. The court`s going to have to subpoena those records, though, Jane.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/20/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 22, 2011, 01:25:04 PM »

That's a valid question.  I also wonder if phone numbers are held on a list for a certain amount of time before being reissued?

I thought that number was  a person he had worked with who changed their number. 

And yes, different companies have differing lengths of time to hold a disconnected number before it is released back into the available number pool.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: June 22, 2011, 01:25:20 PM »

Time for me to go seize the day.
Later, monks

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: June 22, 2011, 01:26:13 PM »

Jinkasaurus says she thinks Baez is not being treated fairly by the judge. Is she smoking something funny?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: June 22, 2011, 01:28:36 PM »

Science Again Takes Forefront In Casey Anthony Trial
Anthony, 25, Could Face Death Penalty If Found Guilty
POSTED: Wednesday, June 22, 2011
UPDATED: 12:08 pm EDT June 22, 2011

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The murder trial of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, resumed Wednesday, a day after the defense attacked forensics evidence previously offered by the prosecution.
Judge Belvin Perry said day 25 of the trial will only be a half-day because he has to attend a meeting.

The defense's first witness on Wednesday was Maureen Bottrell, a geologist/forensic examiner with the FBI, where she's worked for 16 years. Bottrell said her main duty is analyzing soil, rocks and gemstones.

In her report from March 4, 2009, Bottrell said she received items from Anthony's car and home, including a shovel and 22 pair of shoes. She also examined soil from the area where Caylee's remains were found.

Bottrell said the shoes could not be scientifically connected to the wooded area where the remains were found. She said under cross-examination, however, that doesn't mean the shoes were not ever worn at the scene. ::snipping2::

I was really hoping the shoes in this pic could be tied to where the remains were found. 

I agree KC..those heels on the shoes look as if they are covered in dirt..like they sunk into the soil and someone wiped them off..

There were a pair of boots in that car and IIFC they were not turned over to LE and that was one of the things they were hunting with the search warrant. I think Cindy did away with those boots.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: June 22, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »

the reason this case is the way it is with the evidence on one end of the anthonys home and the car IS because cindy and george cleaning it up!
Wish they could point that out~! IF Cindy and Or George KNEW where Caylee was hidden they WOULD clean that up too!

No one is going to buy the fact that caylee drowned.. there is NO WAY Casey and Caylee Swam that day and the events unfolded that day that can Prove she drowned. George was at work! Caylee was seen at the time he was at work.. I dont know why the defense can waste all this time with the evidence.. maybe the prosecution is holding back on some things til the end!

I think I have finally figured out what the dumbfense's strategy is/was.  Drumroll.....They are trying to bankrupt the state of Florida.  That is why they stopped selling pictures and declared her idigent.  This was probably an idea contributed by LKB, since she knew she could make lots of $$$ commenting/punditing (books and/or movie) & wouldn't have to show her fat butt all over TV & could just get a facelift (less painful for her).  

That is the only reason why they plan on calling every examiner/investigator that the state had 'touch' a piece of evidence that was ever sent out for testing/examination.  The state has to pay for everyone's transportation, meals, lodging, daily/hourly rate & etc. and then they get up there and say they found 'nothing'!!!!  Do you think they are going to call every TES volunteer?  (Thank our lucky stars that JP limited his inquiry to only the TES volunteers that searched in that vicinity!)  

Now, here comes a useless Depo. of Vasco Thompson....more $$$   court reporter...video equip...Prosecutors...and 'rushed' transcription!!!  For what?  To spend more money!!  In there quest to spend all these Millions $$$$$ on expenses...imagine how much it cost the state per day they are in court!  Jurors eating, lodging, supervision, entertainment, overtime for court personnel on & on.  So the longer they drag it out, calling useless witnesses...not being prepared...and all of their other shenanigans ... God only knows what the final amount will be.  And, I don't think JP can do a damn thing about it.  Remember JP said 'this court only follows the rules..they don't make them' (paraphrasing)   All for this murdering, lying slore!!  

This is our system people....we need to do something about it!  The victim has NO rights...we, the taxpayers have NO rights...we, the voters have to change this!

Rant over for now...not making any future promises though.

StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: June 22, 2011, 01:30:10 PM »

Interesting....

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said they got the new information from an anonymous phone call made at the end of last week. They are investigating the information given.

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/167293/20110622/casey-anthony-trial-day-24-caylee-drowned-to-death-true-or-fiction.htm

I think this

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were two major developments on Tuesday in Casey Anthony's murder trial. Tuesday marked day 35, including jury selection, in Casey's trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

The state said Casey may have used another family's tragedy to come up with her story about Caylee dying in a swimming pool. Also on Tuesday, another error by the defense was so big, that it could win Casey a new trial if she's convicted.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, told the jury during his opening statement that Caylee drowned accidentally, and when George found her lifeless body at the bottom of the family's pool, he carried her to Casey and blamed her.

Also, the defense claims George, who Casey alleges sexually abused and bullied her for years, forced her to cover it up.

However, on Tuesday, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick told Judge Perry that the state has identified in computer records, searches and instant messages made from the Anthonys' computer.

"The data refutes that timeline," said Drane-Burdick.However, Baez cried foul, saying it's too late for the state to introduce "new evidence."

But prosecutors told the Judge Perry that the defense has had the hard drive for at least two years.

"It's not new evidence. I don't know how something could be new evidence when it was given to you," Judge Perry said.

I wish they had this info together earlier. It is true with the timeline and computer searches , witness(s) one James Thompson saw Caylee at 4pm. Then Casey goes to blockbuster with tony, no Caylee. George was at work.. goodness LE checked all this out... Caylee was dead in the trunk 2.5 .days while Casey was
In bed with tony, went home next day back car in garage, borrowed shovel, decided to wrap Caylee up in backyard, took her threw her away like trash!!!! No excuse!!!!!!
It's that simple! That's how it happened...m
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: June 22, 2011, 01:30:22 PM »

22 pairs of shoes?   No job? 

Terri

she stole them all!

We all know KC stole cash, cars, food, credit cards and checks from family and friends. There's no doubt in my mind that she also stole from strangers and that she shoplifted...she just hadn't gotten caught yet...MOO

Shoplifting is a very common behavior of people with the same types of personality disorders as ICA.  Sometimes they do it out of financial necessity, ie they don't have a job, but more often they do it for the thrill.  This is a precursor to other "dangerous behavior" that may follow including drug use, more serious crimes, and other reckless behaviors.  It all points to the fact that this type of person does not feel obligated to follow societal norms and has no regard for law.  Since they are such good manipulators, they have past history of getting away with inappropriate behavior, even when caught and confronted, so that their self-opinion becomes that they can get away with anything, even murder. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: June 22, 2011, 01:33:18 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial: Defense to question convicted kidnapper

Orlando, Florida - Defense attorneys in the Casey Anthony murder trial want to question convicted felon, Vasco Thompson, who served prison time for kidnapping.

They may get that chance today.

Thompson is scheduled to participate in a deposition at defense attorney Cheney Mason's office in Orlando. The meeting is set up for 1:30 p.m

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/197951/250/Caseys-defense-to-question-convicted-kidnapper-today

You got to be kidding....thought at first I read this wrong....brain fart.
Now what (IF) this is true, is defense going to conjurer up pray tell?

this is why bozo cant defend anyone he spends his time wasting everyone else's this guy knows nothing and didnt have that number how is this relevant...what is he going to try to bribe him too
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: June 22, 2011, 01:36:00 PM »

They're replaying Jose's opening statement.  At the beginning I thought it was pretty good.  But this is the 3rd time I've heard it and I just realized something else that makes no sense.
He said KC would do anything to protect her child, including lying and whatever it took. 

HELLO?!?!?!?

The child was dead.  What was left to protect?

Lying to protect before death?  Obviously Caylee was loved by everyone - nothing to protect Caylee from ---- except KC.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: June 22, 2011, 01:37:08 PM »

I find it funny that no talking head, or at least any I've seen, seems to know that Vasco DaGama was a 15th Century Portuguese explorer.  There must have been a reason Mr. Thompson's mother named him that.  Not important, but I find it interesting.
Can't the judge put a stop to this idiocy? Obviously Vasco Dagama Thompson's lawyer has proof that his client did not have that particular telephone number on the date in question, yet Baez plows on like a bulldozer chasing phantoms. I think he and Jubilation T. Cornpone are harrassing this man. I also think they have gone insane.

LOL, on the Vasco Degama!!  I said the first day I heard it that his parents must have been history buffs, and was very surprised none of the talking heads said anything, also.  I feel so sorry for this guy.  Way too many people who should not have been have been dragged into this.  Shame on Jose Baez and his team, it is soooo wrong!

Sorry, I didn't see your post about Mr. Thompson's name.  Sometimes I'm so far behind that I just skip ahead. 

One of the things I have learned since following the murder of Caylee, is how perfectly innocent people get dragged into this and have their lives, if not ruined, at least adversely affected.  I don't know what harm, if any, has come to Mr. Thompson but at the very least he has been inconvenienced.  The list is long and not the least of which are Kronk and Zenaida Gonzales.  Why is Casey Anthony's wellbeing more important than everyone else's on the planet?  Because she murdered her daughter?  Makes no sense to me. 

But the most important thing I've learned is to never become involved, even tangentially, with a court case; to not allow my name to be attached in any way. People who do are hunted down and hounded day and night, often by well-meaning people who think anyone whose name comes up in any way is fair game.

Who might be next?  Americus Vespucci Smith?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: June 22, 2011, 01:42:10 PM »

They're replaying Jose's opening statement.  At the beginning I thought it was pretty good.  But this is the 3rd time I've heard it and I just realized something else that makes no sense.
He said KC would do anything to protect her child, including lying and whatever it took. 

HELLO?!?!?!?

The child was dead.  What was left to protect?

Lying to protect before death?  Obviously Caylee was loved by everyone - nothing to protect Caylee from ---- except KC.

Great catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
TexasMonkey
Scared Monkey

Wine for all the Great Monkeys!

« Reply #679 on: June 22, 2011, 01:45:56 PM »

Interesting....

I think this

I wish they had this info together earlier. It is true with the timeline and computer searches , witness(s) one James Thompson saw Caylee at 4pm. Then Casey goes to blockbuster with tony, no Caylee. George was at work.. goodness LE checked all this out... Caylee was dead in the trunk 2.5 .days while Casey was
In bed with tony, went home next day back car in garage, borrowed shovel, decided to wrap Caylee up in backyard, took her threw her away like trash!!!! No excuse!!!!!!
It's that simple! That's how it happened...m

So do you think she intentionally killed her between 4pm and Blockbuster or do you think she cholorformed her so she could be with Tony and never checked on her again and she died?  I can't decide.  I think she intentionally killed her because she never bothered to get out of bed and check on her the next day.  How could a mother do that?? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.