April 24, 2024, 01:03:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 304726 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: June 22, 2011, 02:50:44 PM »

Probably means nothing but I would think it would have already came out , who DID have that number at the time in question?

Prolly Tristan de Luna Jones---just kidding!   lol;  You make a good point, though.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: June 22, 2011, 02:50:49 PM »

I debated whether to post my thoughts on when we would get a verdict because Im not necessarily sure why it hit me this way but July 7th specifically came to mind, looking at that if that is close to being the date, it could also mean the following week would be DP phase -- could it be that her sentence would be 3 years to the date she was snagged after her car was picked up, July 15th.  Im not psychic, not even eluding to that in the slightest but that date was on my mind heavily last night.  I'm sure we're all curious when we will hear a verdict, my thoughts are probably just hoping its over soon & justice for Caylee prevails.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: June 22, 2011, 02:51:46 PM »

Capp I think this is what someone misread to send the tweet about DP holds. They must have just glanced at the headline;
http://www.wesh.com/r/28320023/detail.html

Thank you Alagary

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: June 22, 2011, 02:55:13 PM »

I debated whether to post my thoughts on when we would get a verdict because Im not necessarily sure why it hit me this way but July 7th specifically came to mind, looking at that if that is close to being the date, it could also mean the following week would be DP phase -- could it be that her sentence would be 3 years to the date she was snagged after her car was picked up, July 15th.  Im not psychic, not even eluding to that in the slightest but that date was on my mind heavily last night.  I'm sure we're all curious when we will hear a verdict, my thoughts are probably just hoping its over soon & justice for Caylee prevails.

i think july 7th could be possible i definitely think it will be at some point during that week. i wonder how long deliberations will take
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: June 22, 2011, 02:57:03 PM »

Thanks Blonde!

::justice2NJ::

CELL PHONE AND DESKTOP ACTIVITY

I am thankful thatCasey's cell phone records and the results of the investigation or  Casey's desktop/laptop harddrives are coming into evidence.  However ... why was this not done in the prosecution phase of the trial when George Anthony was under oath.

George's detailed recollection of this particular day over one month later when being interviewed by detectives gives me a hinky feeling.

I am skeptical in regards to George's claim that he witnessed Caylee and Casey leaving the home at "percisely" 12:50 PM on the afternoon of June 16th  Think about it.  George not only can pinpoint the exact time his daughter and granddaughter departed but also remembers exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing.

My hubby and I last saw all five of our grandkids on Sunday at 2:30 PM.  Neither of us can recall specific details in regards to what any of them were wearing.  

As high user activity between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM was revealed from an investigation of Casey's desktop hard drive ... could it be that Casey was sitting at her desktop when George left for work at 2:30 PM.

It is my understanding  ... other than three one hour downtimes throughout the   morning and afternoon of June 16th ... desktop hard drive investigations indicate activity up until 3:00 PM and ... cell phone/ping records imply that Casey did not leave the Anthony home on June 16th until approximately 4:30 PM heading north.

I want to make it clear that I do not suspect George or Cindy of any involvement in the demise and disposal of their granddaughter.  However ... could it be that within hours of picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson's towing ... the death odor as well as a missing Caylee ... implied that George and Cindy put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  It was at this point ... distancing their daughter from any implication in the death of their granddaughter became their mission?

Janet

I have NEVER believed George's story about the day Caylee was last seen alive. I personally don't think he saw her at all that day. I believe KC killed her the night before. As far as why the state didn't question him more, he will be back. The defense has to use him and even if they don't the state has the right to recall him at any point. I think they are just waiting until the defense shoots themselves in the foot some more to do it.

I have always thought both George & Cindy KNEW when they smelled that car that Caylee was dead. I don't think Cindy was able to accept the possibility but I believe George KNEW it from the beginning and made his decision to cover for KC. If he didn't deliberately lie about that day, he had his days mixed up which is hard to believe since he had just started a new job. I said from the day they released that interview he was lying about it because NO MAN remembers what kids wear months later. I can't tell you what my kids had own the next day after they wore it. It could be he thought KC had Caylee hidden from Cindy because of all the fights, but I would find it hard to even believe that.

Now what we have is his statement going to be torn to shreds because the defense is trying to blame him. My guess is he wasn't even there that morning and they are going to show him somewhere else. (which could be a double edge sword) They have some reason to believe that they can prove he was a part of this and most likely it is going to some of his & Cindy's lies they have caught. JMO

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: June 22, 2011, 02:57:12 PM »

NBC reporter on twitter from the court room;
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43496347/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: June 22, 2011, 03:02:06 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony FBI chemist: Early indication of small amounts of chloroform on caylee's doll and test doll. Sidebar.

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Jose touching her arm, lol!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: June 22, 2011, 03:03:57 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony FBI chemist: Early indication of small amounts of chloroform on caylee's doll and test doll. Sidebar.

oopsie, sry, wrong post, was commenting on wh Casey looked so happy in that pic.
Edit-fix typo. MB
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 03:08:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 22, 2011, 03:04:07 PM »

In my view, she is so conceited she can hardly wait to get into the witness stand---her ego is enormous. Was this girl told all of her life that she was simply the best and the most beautiful, etc.?   I think she is convinced she can sell icewater to Eskimos-----and wants to hear: "lights, camera, action!!!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: June 22, 2011, 03:04:54 PM »

Janet,

Do you happen to have the link to the depo where George described what Caylee was wearing when she and KC supposedly left on the 16th?

Almost two months following the disappearance of his granddaughter ... George Anthony has the ability to recollect exactly what his daughter and granddaughter were wearing at percisely 12:50 PM.  I don't think so.

When it is considered that Caylee was discovered in clothing that do not equate to the clothing described in George's own words within the transcript of his interview ... could it be that there is an agenda to implicate the "nanny" while distancing Casey.

Janet

++++++

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF GEORGE ANTHONY
CONDUCTED BY: DETECTIVE EDWARDS
CASE # 08-74777

August 4, 2008
Page 4-5

Q: Can you recall what was in her possession on that date, how the child was dressed, or how your daughter was dressed, or what bag she may have had?
A: Okay, my granddaughter had her white, uh, backpack um, I think it has little monkeys or something on it, like, like brown monkeys.
Q: White backpack?
A: Right. And I know she was dressed in her little uh, blue jean skirt, the white tennis shoes...um..
Q: Blue jean skirt.
A: Right, she had a pinkish color top. One of those, uh, one has a sleeve on it. She had her little sunglasses on, they was white rimmed sunglasses. Her hair was in a ponytail that day, I remember that very very well. And my daughter had a like decent pair of like dress slacks on, top that she could be wearing to be going to work. There’s not nothing unusual about the way she was dressed. I know she had a backpack full of stuff.
Q: What color were her um, slacks, do you remember?
A: Like a charcoal grey, like a pin stripe, like a pin stripe through it.
Q: Gray slacks.
A: Uh-huh.
Q: Uh, shirt?
A: Like a beige color, matter of fact almost like, not white but almost like and off white color top.
Q: On her way to work.
A: Yes.
Q: Bags, um, I know the white backpack with monkeys.
A: Right, my daughter has a backpack. I think it was, is that the brown one or the black one that she has. She has, she has so many backpacks.....

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825322/Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-interview

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/ganthony080408.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: June 22, 2011, 03:05:15 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

oopsie, sry, wrong post, was commenting on why Casey looked so happy in that pic.
Edit-Fixed typo.  MB
OMG!  is wrong with me? Meant Casey! Mods, please delete!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 03:09:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 22, 2011, 03:06:13 PM »

I debated whether to post my thoughts on when we would get a verdict because Im not necessarily sure why it hit me this way but July 7th specifically came to mind, looking at that if that is close to being the date, it could also mean the following week would be DP phase -- could it be that her sentence would be 3 years to the date she was snagged after her car was picked up, July 15th.  Im not psychic, not even eluding to that in the slightest but that date was on my mind heavily last night.  I'm sure we're all curious when we will hear a verdict, my thoughts are probably just hoping its over soon & justice for Caylee prevails.

That would make a lot of sense.

SEVEN IS THE NUMBER OF SPIRITUAL PERFECTION. Seven days in a week. Seven colors in the spectrum. Seven of the 10 commandments begin with the word "not." There are 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 parables in Matthew, and 7 promises to the churches. There are 7 "eternals" in Hebrews which are: A priest for ever (1:6); Eternal salvation (1:9); Eternal judgment (6:2); eternal redemption (9:12); eternal spirit (9:14); eternal inheritance (9:15); and everlasting covenant (13:20). Jesus said 7 things on the cross: 1) Luke 23:34 "Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots; 2) Luke 23:43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise"; 3) Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"; 4) John 19:26 "When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son"; 5) John 19:28 "Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty." 6) John 19:30 "When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit"; and 7) Luke 23:46 "Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last." "Hallelujah" occurs 28 times or 4 x 7. "Hosanna" occurs 7 times. "Milk" occurs 49 times or 7 x 7. "Abaddon" occurs 7 times. "After the order of Melchizedek" occurs 7 times.

http://carm.org/what-biblical-numerology

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: June 22, 2011, 03:06:36 PM »

DEATH PENALTY WILL KNOCK THAT SMIRK RIGHT OFF HER FACE

credit: Joe Burbank/Orlando Sentinel
SHE IS POINTING AT SOMETHING FOR BAEZ

DOGS DON'T LIE

Jason Forgey, a canine handler for the Orange County Sheriff's Department, said that both he and his cadaver dog could smell human decomposition in Casey Anthony's car

Inside the court room

Distance from Anthony home to burial of Caylee
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: June 22, 2011, 03:08:10 PM »

Thanks for sharing Capp....There have been many coinkidinks that have been noticed during this journey..no reason that they won't continue.  They serve as a confirmation to me that The Divine Hand is involved here.  Soon would be great for me too!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: June 22, 2011, 03:08:32 PM »

Thanks Blonde!

I am thankful thatCasey's cell phone records and the results of the investigation or  Casey's desktop/laptop harddrives are coming into evidence.  However ... why was this not done in the prosecution phase of the trial when George Anthony was under oath.

George's detailed recollection of this particular day over one month later when being interviewed by detectives gives me a hinky feeling.

I am skeptical in regards to George's claim that he witnessed Caylee and Casey leaving the home at "percisely" 12:50 PM on the afternoon of June 16th  Think about it.  George not only can pinpoint the exact time his daughter and granddaughter departed but also remembers exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing.

My hubby and I last saw all five of our grandkids on Sunday at 2:30 PM.  Neither of us can recall specific details in regards to what any of them were wearing.  

As high user activity between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM was revealed from an investigation of Casey's desktop hard drive ... could it be that Casey was sitting at her desktop when George left for work at 2:30 PM.

It is my understanding  ... other than three one hour downtimes throughout the   morning and afternoon of June 16th ... desktop hard drive investigations indicate activity up until 3:00 PM and ... cell phone/ping records imply that Casey did not leave the Anthony home on June 16th until approximately 4:30 PM heading north.

I want to make it clear that I do not suspect George or Cindy of any involvement in the demise and disposal of their granddaughter.  However ... could it be that within hours of picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson's towing ... the death odor as well as a missing Caylee ... implied that George and Cindy put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  It was at this point ... distancing their daughter from any implication in the death of their granddaughter became their mission?

Janet

I have NEVER believed George's story about the day Caylee was last seen alive. I personally don't think he saw her at all that day. I believe KC killed her the night before. As far as why the state didn't question him more, he will be back. The defense has to use him and even if they don't the state has the right to recall him at any point. I think they are just waiting until the defense shoots themselves in the foot some more to do it.

I have always thought both George & Cindy KNEW when they smelled that car that Caylee was dead. I don't think Cindy was able to accept the possibility but I believe George KNEW it from the beginning and made his decision to cover for KC. If he didn't deliberately lie about that day, he had his days mixed up which is hard to believe since he had just started a new job. I said from the day they released that interview he was lying about it because NO MAN remembers what kids wear months later. I can't tell you what my kids had own the next day after they wore it. It could be he thought KC had Caylee hidden from Cindy because of all the fights, but I would find it hard to even believe that.

Now what we have is his statement going to be torn to shreds because the defense is trying to blame him. My guess is he wasn't even there that morning and they are going to show him somewhere else. (which could be a double edge sword) They have some reason to believe that they can prove he was a part of this and most likely it is going to some of his & Cindy's lies they have caught. JMO

TURBOTHINK

When cell phone records and desktop/laptop investigations are considered I am leaning in your direction with my speculations.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: June 22, 2011, 03:10:29 PM »

why did Georgie say that thier lives unfolded on JULY 15th? last time he saw Caylee was the 16th.. hmmm
whats up his sleeve?

The day they picked up Casey's car
OMG thanks Capp= My brains on overload!

I found a pic I posted on Holly BOBOs page... Can you look at it and see if you think clint is in the pic from May this year with JON dodd?

(sorry off topic)  its a slow case and I want people opinions! THX
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: June 22, 2011, 03:12:02 PM »

Thanks Blonde!

Janet

TURBOTHINK

When cell phone records and desktop/laptop investigations are considered I am leaning in your direction with my speculations.

Janet

She could have been at that abandoned house (where PI searched) or at Lee's house as they both would ping the same at the cell phone towers.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: June 22, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »

Back to the shovel.
I'll ask this again.
Why didn't kc use one of Georges many shovels?

THE LOCKED SHED

Brian Burner

Neighbor testifies Casey Anthony borrowed shovel
updated 5/25/2011 5:21:35 PM ET 2011-05-25T21:21:35

<snipped>

Caylee was last seen on June 16, 2008. One of the grandparents' neighbors, Brian Burner, testified that Anthony asked him June 18 if she could borrow a shovel to "dig up a bamboo root." She returned the shovel about an hour later, he said.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43170019/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/neighbor-testifies-casey-anthony-borrowed-shovel/

Cindy Anthony

Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you not have a shovel that she could have used?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, we do have a shovel she could have used. But if she was here and we weren't home -- George and I made a decision when we started locking the sheds this year because last year, Caylee wasn't able to do some of the things she can do this year. So we made a conscious effort to lock the sheds. We have three sheds.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

Tony Lazaro

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF MR. ANTHONY LAZARO
INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL MELICH
CASE NUMBER – 08-69208
SEPTEMBER 8, 2008

<snipped>

EE: Did, did you have to help her break the lock on the shed, or did she do that herself? You broke the lock on the shed? I can’t hear you.

TL: Yes.

EE: Okay. What’d you, what’d you use to pry the lock off the shed?

TL: Uhm, I used one of my tire irons. Now just…

EE: This was, this was on the 23rd?

YM: This….

TL: Right.

<snipped>

Lazaro, Tony.090808/Case #08-69208/GG

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Lazaro%20%20Tony.090808.pdf

_____

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: June 22, 2011, 03:14:24 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

oopsie, sry, wrong post, was commenting on wh Casey looked so happy in that pic.
Edit-fix typo. MB

Thank you mod for fixing that, doing too many things at once today.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: June 22, 2011, 03:16:27 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Edit-fix typo. MB

Thank you mod for fixing that, doing too many things at once today.

YW.  I know all about multi-tasking!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.