April 27, 2024, 08:24:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305363 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: June 22, 2011, 03:34:19 PM »

Wasnt there keys found at the remains site? Wouldnt it be something if it was the keys to shed?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: June 22, 2011, 03:35:00 PM »

I find it funny that no talking head, or at least any I've seen, seems to know that Vasco DaGama was a 15th Century Portuguese explorer.  There must have been a reason Mr. Thompson's mother named him that.  Not important, but I find it interesting.
Can't the judge put a stop to this idiocy? Obviously Vasco Dagama Thompson's lawyer has proof that his client did not have that particular telephone number on the date in question, yet Baez plows on like a bulldozer chasing phantoms. I think he and Jubilation T. Cornpone are harrassing this man. I also think they have gone insane.

I was told the judge allowed this insult to ensure KC got a fair trial and the defense would not be able to appeal saying she was not allowed access to potential witnesses.

I believe he is letting bozo dig that hole a lot deeper because this opens bozo up for a lawsuit. I can see where he would not want to jeopardize the case over someone not being allowed to be deposed. JP is smart enough to know this is going to be a farce, but would not risk it being an appeal issue.

Judge Perry is a wise man and as he reminded us the other day in admonishing Baez:  "This isn't my first rodeo." 
This also adds fuel to the fire for the Florida Bar-his file must be somewhat hefty by now, in my opinion.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: June 22, 2011, 03:35:33 PM »

These shorts that the defense keep harping on keep making me think that she was not home when she killed Caylee or at least when she dressed or redressed Caylee........Cindy had never seen that shirt, so probably was never in the home but rather in Casey's car that she lived out of in between shacking up with men and those shorts were probably in there too or as everyone has speculated, the size could be meaningless. Casey didn't seem to keep Caylee's backpack stocked up as all I saw was a few diapers, no extra clothes, cup, or anything else you may expect to keep with you when you leave the house with a small child and those shorts may have been in there for awhile and I think Casey would have known she had to change her clothes since she knew Cindy videoed Caylee at the nursing home and couldn't let her be found in those same clothes IF she killed her on the 15th after the arguement. Has anyone ever heard if LE has those clothes?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: June 22, 2011, 03:35:35 PM »

Ok, so where are the keys to the shed?
George has stated kc had taken gas in the past.

Cindy testified on the stand that only she and George had keys to the shed.  She cited Caylee as the reason the sheds were locked.  However ... considering Casey did not have a key ... I believe that Casey was the reason.

Tony stated in an interview with investigators that on June 23, 2008 he was forced to break the lock on the shed to access the gas can/s.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: June 22, 2011, 03:39:57 PM »

::justice2NJ::

Later, Janet
12:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: June 22, 2011, 03:44:07 PM »

It's not relevant but I'd like to know where these dolls were made!
Tupelo- China. Oooo, there's a surprise!  Not!  LOL  Here's the tag shot http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22578729/detail.html Pics #11-16.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: June 22, 2011, 03:46:45 PM »

I have always wondered if Caylee actually had a regular & caring pediatrician, and if so, what did he/she notice in regards to her overall well-being?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: June 22, 2011, 03:50:32 PM »

Casey's Roommate Tells All
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: June 22, 2011, 03:53:35 PM »

From day one, this relationship was beyond attorney/client. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 22, 2011, 03:55:40 PM »

Oh...did anyone else hear what Leonard Padillo said on one of the shows a few days back?

He said - remember when we got KC out on bail and she was leaving during the storm and rain?  It was said to the press something about KC saying she wanted to walk out with her head held high.  Padillo said what KC really said was:  Jose, get me the F* out of here.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: June 22, 2011, 03:56:21 PM »

Janet,

Do you happen to have the link to the depo where George described what Caylee was wearing when she and KC supposedly left on the 16th?

Almost two months following the disappearance of his granddaughter ... George Anthony has the ability to recollect exactly what his daughter and granddaughter were wearing at percisely 12:50 PM.  I don't think so.

When it is considered that Caylee was discovered in clothing that do not equate to the clothing described in George's own words within the transcript of his interview ... could it be that there is an agenda to implicate the "nanny" while distancing Casey.

Janet

++++++

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF GEORGE ANTHONY
CONDUCTED BY: DETECTIVE EDWARDS
CASE # 08-74777

August 4, 2008
Page 4-5

Q: Can you recall what was in her possession on that date, how the child was dressed, or how your daughter was dressed, or what bag she may have had?
A: Okay, my granddaughter had her white, uh, backpack um, I think it has little monkeys or something on it, like, like brown monkeys.
Q: White backpack?
A: Right. And I know she was dressed in her little uh, blue jean skirt, the white tennis shoes...um..
Q: Blue jean skirt.
A: Right, she had a pinkish color top. One of those, uh, one has a sleeve on it. She had her little sunglasses on, they was white rimmed sunglasses. Her hair was in a ponytail that day, I remember that very very well. And my daughter had a like decent pair of like dress slacks on, top that she could be wearing to be going to work. There’s not nothing unusual about the way she was dressed. I know she had a backpack full of stuff.
Q: What color were her um, slacks, do you remember?
A: Like a charcoal grey, like a pin stripe, like a pin stripe through it.
Q: Gray slacks.
A: Uh-huh.
Q: Uh, shirt?
A: Like a beige color, matter of fact almost like, not white but almost like and off white color top.
Q: On her way to work.
A: Yes.
Q: Bags, um, I know the white backpack with monkeys.
A: Right, my daughter has a backpack. I think it was, is that the brown one or the black one that she has. She has, she has so many backpacks.....

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825322/Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-interview

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/ganthony080408.pdf

TY, Janet.  I knew I had read it but couldn't remember where or when.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: June 22, 2011, 04:05:27 PM »

These shorts that the defense keep harping on keep making me think that she was not home when she killed Caylee or at least when she dressed or redressed Caylee........Cindy had never seen that shirt, so probably was never in the home but rather in Casey's car that she lived out of in between shacking up with men and those shorts were probably in there too or as everyone has speculated, the size could be meaningless. Casey didn't seem to keep Caylee's backpack stocked up as all I saw was a few diapers, no extra clothes, cup, or anything else you may expect to keep with you when you leave the house with a small child and those shorts may have been in there for awhile and I think Casey would have known she had to change her clothes since she knew Cindy videoed Caylee at the nursing home and couldn't let her be found in those same clothes IF she killed her on the 15th after the arguement. Has anyone ever heard if LE has those clothes?

I don't think I believe Cindy had never seen that shirt. There are way too many pictures of her in it. I think Cindy said that originally to cover up for KC by making it appear as if a kidnapper had her, (like the hair iron) and then had to stick to that story.

Caylee would not have been in the clothes she wore to the nursing home because her and Cindy had been swimming before KC arrived home on the 15th. They could have been something stuffed in a backpack, but I really believe Cindy KNEW exactly what Caylee had on that night and I believe it was those clothes. I see no other reason for her to say she had never seen the shirt and for George to go into such detailed description of what she had on the 16th. That was all made to look like a kidnapper took her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 22, 2011, 04:06:26 PM »

From day one, this relationship was beyond attorney/client. 

Every time I see the picture of Casey with Baez under the umbrella when she was first bonded out of jail, I think of Baez's press conference when he said that she told him "I want to walk out of here with my head held high".  Someone (Leonard Padilla?) said that what she really said was "Get me the f&@# out of here".

That sounds more like the murderess than I want to walk out of here with my head held high.  Byass is as big of a liar as Casey - no wonder they get along so well.  Birds of a feather.......
scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: June 22, 2011, 04:07:10 PM »

Oh...did anyone else hear what Leonard Padillo said on one of the shows a few days back?

He said - remember when we got KC out on bail and she was leaving during the storm and rain?  It was said to the press something about KC saying she wanted to walk out with her head held high.  Padillo said what KC really said was:  Jose, get me the F* out of here.

Jinx - buy me a coke!!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: June 22, 2011, 04:10:24 PM »

I find it funny that no talking head, or at least any I've seen, seems to know that Vasco DaGama was a 15th Century Portuguese explorer.  There must have been a reason Mr. Thompson's mother named him that.  Not important, but I find it interesting.
Can't the judge put a stop to this idiocy? Obviously Vasco Dagama Thompson's lawyer has proof that his client did not have that particular telephone number on the date in question, yet Baez plows on like a bulldozer chasing phantoms. I think he and Jubilation T. Cornpone are harrassing this man. I also think they have gone insane.

I was told the judge allowed this insult to ensure KC got a fair trial and the defense would not be able to appeal saying she was not allowed access to potential witnesses.

I believe he is letting bozo dig that hole a lot deeper because this opens bozo up for a lawsuit. I can see where he would not want to jeopardize the case over someone not being allowed to be deposed. JP is smart enough to know this is going to be a farce, but would not risk it being an appeal issue.

I'm sure both of you are correct, but see, that's my point.  Must the world stop for Miss Casey Anthony?  And if an Appeals Court would grant an appeal on this basis, this man who didn't have the telephone number on the date in question and has petitioned the court for relief, well, they need to be replaced with judges with common sense.

This rant isn't meant to be a criticism of you two. You happen to be correct.  it's just a general rant against the system which has gone haywire.  I don't think the Framers of our Constitution  intended such nonsense to be part of our legal system. It appears that Baez could get the telephone book for Orlando and subpoena and depose every person listed in it.  And maybe surrounding cities.  And the taxpayers of the State of Florida have no say in the matter, but certainly are having their money spent on this foolishness.  A line has to be drawn before our system of justice collapses under its own weight. And, IMO, it is on the verge of just that if it hasn't already done so. And, by the way, Florida is broke as are many other states, largely because of out of control government waste.

Casey Anthony isn't worth two cents, certainly not the millions being spent on her so-called defense, and much of it is wasted because of the fear of the word, "Appeal." So what? I don't think most appeals are successful anyway. 

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: June 22, 2011, 04:10:57 PM »

Jinx - buy me a coke!!!

I feel that anything LP says needs to be verified by ICA!!!  They are both on the same page.  Both LIARS!!!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #776 on: June 22, 2011, 04:13:57 PM »

If anyone is worried about what the jurors are thinking, hope this helps you as much as it helped me.  Magpie was in the courtroom yesterday and I am not sure if this has been posted yet.  an angelic monkey

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/22/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0620-and-062111/#more-7311

::snipping2::

The jury just stopped taking notes.  Some smirked again when she said the body had only been there for 2 weeks.  Some had a small look of surprise.  Remember, the jury has seen most of the crime scene photos of the bones, blanket, bags etc. they were completely invaded by plants.  There is no Miracle Grow on this earth that could get a plant to do that amount of invasion into the bones & fibers in 2 weeks.  Some of the evidence had been ‘rooted’ to the ground by plants.  Dr Bock started getting antsy during Ashton’s cross.  She also admitted that the only root growth in bones she had examined was in a 10 yr old skeleton (not child, placed there) & that wasn’t in Florida.  While Ashton did his cross & they were debating the leaf litter around the skull the jurors were taking notes again.

Some of the jurors had a quizzical look on the face while Bock testified.
 ::snipping2::

Sounds to me like the jury wasn't buying what Dr Jane was saying either. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: June 22, 2011, 04:15:02 PM »

Wow!  Diane Dimond really had a good interview!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: June 22, 2011, 04:16:09 PM »

Jinx - buy me a coke!!!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: June 22, 2011, 04:16:35 PM »

puzzler & scootersmama check my link above , contains that occurance and a few mor strange behaviors of hers right after getting bailed out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.