April 28, 2024, 02:26:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305399 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #780 on: June 22, 2011, 04:18:54 PM »

Something I forgot to add in my last post.  It seems as though the person tweeting that the jury took more notes for the defense, may not be such a good thing for Casey  

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: June 22, 2011, 04:22:01 PM »

The business of Casey Anthony
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_thebottomline/2011/06/the-business-of-casey-anthony.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+business%2Fthebottomline+%28The+Bottom+Line%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: June 22, 2011, 04:29:58 PM »

i wish they would call tracy i think she could be a good witness for the state
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: June 22, 2011, 04:35:55 PM »

2 fleas on a dog!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 22, 2011, 04:36:09 PM »

Jinkasaurus just said on HLN that if they put KC on the stand that it opens a wide field for the prosecution to question - like where did you get the money to buy all the stuff you were buying in these videos of you at Target?  HA!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 22, 2011, 04:38:37 PM »

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f*cking lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f*cking lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f*cking cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

And here in lies the problem...............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: June 22, 2011, 04:38:42 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 36 http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 22, 2011, 04:38:45 PM »

Jinkasaurus just said on HLN that if they put KC on the stand that it opens a wide field for the prosecution to question - like where did you get the money to buy all the stuff you were buying in these videos of you at Target?  HA!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TexasMonkey
Scared Monkey

Wine for all the Great Monkeys!

« Reply #788 on: June 22, 2011, 04:39:24 PM »

I have NEVER believed George's story about the day Caylee was last seen alive. I personally don't think he saw her at all that day. I believe KC killed her the night before. As far as why the state didn't question him more, he will be back. The defense has to use him and even if they don't the state has the right to recall him at any point. I think they are just waiting until the defense shoots themselves in the foot some more to do it.

I have always thought both George & Cindy KNEW when they smelled that car that Caylee was dead. I don't think Cindy was able to accept the possibility but I believe George KNEW it from the beginning and made his decision to cover for KC. If he didn't deliberately lie about that day, he had his days mixed up which is hard to believe since he had just started a new job. I said from the day they released that interview he was lying about it because NO MAN remembers what kids wear months later. I can't tell you what my kids had own the next day after they wore it. It could be he thought KC had Caylee hidden from Cindy because of all the fights, but I would find it hard to even believe that.

Now what we have is his statement going to be torn to shreds because the defense is trying to blame him. My guess is he wasn't even there that morning and they are going to show him somewhere else. (which could be a double edge sword) They have some reason to believe that they can prove he was a part of this and most likely it is going to some of his & Cindy's lies they have caught. JMO

But didn't that guy see her and Caylee at Walmart on the 16th? So they would have left the house that day with Caylee alive.  I'm not sure. I'm confused on the dates maybe.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: June 22, 2011, 04:41:06 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Plays it Safe

Tuesday's ceaseless round of humiliation, scared the defense into taking no chances on Wednesday.  They called a series of witnesses to the stand to tell the jury what they didn't find and where they didn't find it. 
http://dianefanning.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-defense-plays-it-safe.html
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: June 22, 2011, 04:42:39 PM »

I have NEVER believed George's story about the day Caylee was last seen alive. I personally don't think he saw her at all that day. I believe KC killed her the night before. As far as why the state didn't question him more, he will be back. The defense has to use him and even if they don't the state has the right to recall him at any point. I think they are just waiting until the defense shoots themselves in the foot some more to do it.

I have always thought both George & Cindy KNEW when they smelled that car that Caylee was dead. I don't think Cindy was able to accept the possibility but I believe George KNEW it from the beginning and made his decision to cover for KC. If he didn't deliberately lie about that day, he had his days mixed up which is hard to believe since he had just started a new job. I said from the day they released that interview he was lying about it because NO MAN remembers what kids wear months later. I can't tell you what my kids had own the next day after they wore it. It could be he thought KC had Caylee hidden from Cindy because of all the fights, but I would find it hard to even believe that.

Now what we have is his statement going to be torn to shreds because the defense is trying to blame him. My guess is he wasn't even there that morning and they are going to show him somewhere else. (which could be a double edge sword) They have some reason to believe that they can prove he was a part of this and most likely it is going to some of his & Cindy's lies they have caught. JMO

But didn't that guy see her and Caylee at Walmart on the 16th? So they would have left the house that day with Caylee alive.  I'm not sure. I'm confused on the dates maybe.

I am not sure of the date he said he saw her, and IIRC he was not sure either. I think that is why the state did not use him as a witness. If they had videos or anything of her in that store, they would not have filed the charges that she was killed the 15th.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: June 22, 2011, 04:45:17 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

Bill Shaeffer......................

::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
scooters mommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: June 22, 2011, 04:45:38 PM »

puzzler & scootersmama check my link above , contains that occurance and a few mor strange behaviors of hers right after getting bailed out

Thanks for the heads up - I went back and read the article    compress compress compress

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: June 22, 2011, 04:45:39 PM »

i wish they would call tracy i think she could be a good witness for the state

The main problem would be in the line..."long time employee of Padilla". 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: June 22, 2011, 04:50:04 PM »

Can someone grab this picture for people that can't go to links?  This is priceless.  TIA

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Fixed link.  MB
Great shot.“@RedHuber: RT @OSCaseyAnthony: Another pix of #CaseyAnthony reacting to Jose Baez in court. http://t.co/12bPhPf”

I know, I Know!!!  Jose just proposed to her!      Just kidding!
I was thinking the same thing!!!
What else would make her eyes pop like that?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #795 on: June 22, 2011, 04:52:49 PM »

Interesting read.   

Do No Evil 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: June 22, 2011, 04:53:46 PM »

Interesting....

does anyone know what this is about??

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said they got the new information from an anonymous phone call made at the end of last week. They are investigating the information given.

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/167293/20110622/casey-anthony-trial-day-24-caylee-drowned-to-death-true-or-fiction.htm

I think this

http://www.wftv.com/news/28304223/detail.html
State: Casey May Have Used Inmate's Child Drowning Story
 Posted: 6:10 am EDT June 21, 2011Updated: 6:13 pm EDT June 21, 2011
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were two major developments on Tuesday in Casey Anthony's murder trial. Tuesday marked day 35, including jury selection, in Casey's trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

The state said Casey may have used another family's tragedy to come up with her story about Caylee dying in a swimming pool. Also on Tuesday, another error by the defense was so big, that it could win Casey a new trial if she's convicted.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, told the jury during his opening statement that Caylee drowned accidentally, and when George found her lifeless body at the bottom of the family's pool, he carried her to Casey and blamed her.

Also, the defense claims George, who Casey alleges sexually abused and bullied her for years, forced her to cover it up.

However, on Tuesday, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick told Judge Perry that the state has identified in computer records, searches and instant messages made from the Anthonys' computer.

"The data refutes that timeline," said Drane-Burdick.However, Baez cried foul, saying it's too late for the state to introduce "new evidence."

"We got the hard drive, but that's everything judge," Baez said.

But prosecutors told the Judge Perry that the defense has had the hard drive for at least two years.

"It's not new evidence. I don't know how something could be new evidence when it was given to you," Judge Perry said.
 ::snipping2::

I wish they had this info together earlier. It is true with the timeline and computer searches , witness(s) one James Thompson saw Caylee at 4pm. Then Casey goes to blockbuster with tony, no Caylee. George was at work.. goodness LE checked all this out... Caylee was dead in the trunk 2.5 .days while Casey was
In bed with tony, went home next day back car in garage, borrowed shovel, decided to wrap Caylee up in backyard, took her threw her away like trash!!!! No excuse!!!!!!
It's that simple! That's how it happened...m

Yes that's why she parked her car  in a different spot at Tony's condo Caylee died from heat or what ever in that trunk

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: June 22, 2011, 04:54:45 PM »

CELL PHONE AND DESKTOP ACTIVITY

I am thankful thatCasey's cell phone records and the results of the investigation or  Casey's desktop/laptop harddrives are coming into evidence.  However ... why was this not done in the prosecution phase of the trial when George Anthony was under oath.

George's detailed recollection of this particular day over one month later when being interviewed by detectives gives me a hinky feeling.

I am skeptical in regards to George's claim that he witnessed Caylee and Casey leaving the home at "percisely" 12:50 PM on the afternoon of June 16th  Think about it.  George not only can pinpoint the exact time his daughter and granddaughter departed but also remembers exactly what Casey and Caylee were wearing.

My hubby and I last saw all five of our grandkids on Sunday at 2:30 PM.  Neither of us can recall specific details in regards to what any of them were wearing.   

<snipped by Tamikosmom?

I want to make it clear that I do not suspect George or Cindy of any involvement in the demise and disposal of their granddaughter.  However ... could it be that within hours of picking up Casey's vehicle from Johnson's towing ... the death odor as well as a missing Caylee ... implied that George and Cindy put two and two together and ... it added up to four.  It was at this point ... distancing their daughter from any implication in the death of their granddaughter became their mission?

Janet

Could it be that Caylee was discovered in the same clothes she had on when she met her demise despite the claims of her grandparents?

1.  George's description of the clothes he claims Caylee was wearing at percisely 12:50 PM on the afternoon of June 16th was all about implicating the "nanny".

2.  Cindy's testimony on the stand that she had never seen the top that Caylee was wearing when discovered was all about implicating the "nanny".

Janet

my husband and I tried for 15 yrs for our daughter.  he is just as crazy about her as I am.  I did a "test" this week.

I asked him every day when he got home from work something about what she had on - he got "shorts" right.  That was it.  He watched her Sunday morning for 3 hrs while I got some sleep, changed her and then couldn't tell me what pjs she had on!  Trust me when I say our 2 year old is our life so if he can't remember the same day, I do not think George can remember months later!!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: June 22, 2011, 04:59:06 PM »

What ever happened to Ms. SerialKiller?  You know the one hired to console ICA?  I haven't seen her in quite some time.  Did the state approved money run out?  TIA!

I think her speciality is the penalty phase and years and years of appeals.  She has kept her main squeeze aware from the needle by continually appealing his death sentence. When we hit the penalty phase I suspect  sure she will be bouncing around the court room.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: June 22, 2011, 04:59:41 PM »

maidax3 Maida Turnadzic
At Terrace 390 in dt Orlando-- the lawyers from the Casey Anthony trial just came in
20 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/maidax3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.