April 27, 2024, 02:25:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 305335 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: June 22, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »

If anyone is worried about what the jurors are thinking, hope this helps you as much as it helped me.  Magpie was in the courtroom yesterday and I am not sure if this has been posted yet.  an angelic monkey

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/22/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0620-and-062111/#more-7311

::snipping2::

The jury just stopped taking notes.  Some smirked again when she said the body had only been there for 2 weeks.  Some had a small look of surprise.  Remember, the jury has seen most of the crime scene photos of the bones, blanket, bags etc. they were completely invaded by plants.  There is no Miracle Grow on this earth that could get a plant to do that amount of invasion into the bones & fibers in 2 weeks.  Some of the evidence had been ‘rooted’ to the ground by plants.  Dr Bock started getting antsy during Ashton’s cross.  She also admitted that the only root growth in bones she had examined was in a 10 yr old skeleton (not child, placed there) & that wasn’t in Florida.  While Ashton did his cross & they were debating the leaf litter around the skull the jurors were taking notes again.

Some of the jurors had a quizzical look on the face while Bock testified.

Sounds to me like the jury wasn't buying what Dr Jane was saying either. 

yep!
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: June 22, 2011, 05:00:29 PM »

I knew the minute I saw KC this morning that there would be testimony about hair.  It drives me CRAZY that she only wears her hair long on the days that they have testimony about the hair evidence.  Just another stupid ploy by the defense.   
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: June 22, 2011, 05:00:45 PM »

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f*cking lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f*cking lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f*cking cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

And here in lies the problem...............

Out of all the b/s and speculation, written reports, this statement above seems to be the true family dynamic of this family.

That said, I think George was at the end of his rope with Casey, I believe she knew he would do anything to help her avoid the DP and decided to put his love for her to the test with the sexual molestation and the events surrounding Caylee's alleged drowing story.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: June 22, 2011, 05:01:12 PM »

wow that's a good read!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: June 22, 2011, 05:01:56 PM »

The business of Casey Anthony

Well, it was only a matter of time. The Casey Anthony spectacle was bound to spawn a new round of entrepreneurs and as repugnant as it is, plenty of people are trying to profit from the trial that started last month.

Just look at eBay. For sale are several courtroom passes to the trial (they are no longer valid), Judge Belvin Perry’s autograph, copies of tabloids with some famous Casey snapshots, copies of a book I’ve never  heard of about the case and the most ridiculous: a baseball autographed by George and Cindy Anthony.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_thebottomline/2011/06/the-business-of-casey-anthony.html
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: June 22, 2011, 05:04:07 PM »

Interesting....

does anyone know what this is about??

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said they got the new information from an anonymous phone call made at the end of last week. They are investigating the information given.

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/167293/20110622/casey-anthony-trial-day-24-caylee-drowned-to-death-true-or-fiction.htm

I think this

http://www.wftv.com/news/28304223/detail.html
State: Casey May Have Used Inmate's Child Drowning Story
 Posted: 6:10 am EDT June 21, 2011Updated: 6:13 pm EDT June 21, 2011
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were two major developments on Tuesday in Casey Anthony's murder trial. Tuesday marked day 35, including jury selection, in Casey's trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

The state said Casey may have used another family's tragedy to come up with her story about Caylee dying in a swimming pool. Also on Tuesday, another error by the defense was so big, that it could win Casey a new trial if she's convicted.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, told the jury during his opening statement that Caylee drowned accidentally, and when George found her lifeless body at the bottom of the family's pool, he carried her to Casey and blamed her.

Also, the defense claims George, who Casey alleges sexually abused and bullied her for years, forced her to cover it up.

However, on Tuesday, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick told Judge Perry that the state has identified in computer records, searches and instant messages made from the Anthonys' computer.

"The data refutes that timeline," said Drane-Burdick.However, Baez cried foul, saying it's too late for the state to introduce "new evidence."

"We got the hard drive, but that's everything judge," Baez said.

But prosecutors told the Judge Perry that the defense has had the hard drive for at least two years.

"It's not new evidence. I don't know how something could be new evidence when it was given to you," Judge Perry said.

I wish they had this info together earlier. It is true with the timeline and computer searches , witness(s) one James Thompson saw Caylee at 4pm. Then Casey goes to blockbuster with tony, no Caylee. George was at work.. goodness LE checked all this out... Caylee was dead in the trunk 2.5 .days while Casey was
In bed with tony, went home next day back car in garage, borrowed shovel, decided to wrap Caylee up in backyard, took her threw her away like trash!!!! No excuse!!!!!!
It's that simple! That's how it happened...m

So do you think she intentionally killed her between 4pm and Blockbuster or do you think she cholorformed her so she could be with Tony and never checked on her again and she died?  I can't decide.  I think she intentionally killed her because she never bothered to get out of bed and check on her the next day.  How could a mother do that?? 

Yes this is what I think she put her to sleep somehow and left her to die in the FL heat in her trunk while she was screwing Tony. She is not a Mother she is a MONSTER .
She just told herself a story that Caylee is sleeping  she will be fine. IMO
As far as 4:00 goes something went down she could have drugged her at 2:00 and she never work up so she just left her in the trunk..

schedule varies, but on this date it was approx. 4:00 p.m.
 4:10:41 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph
 4:11:25 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:11:49 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:04 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:29 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:14:48 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph

Note: The “flurry of calls” made during the period between 3:04 p.m. and 4:14 p.m. were less than 60 seconds in duration.

Casey appears to be leaving the Anthony home @ 4:18 p.m. en route to Tony L.’s apt.
 4:18:51 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:19:18 p.m. – Tony L.’s cell ph call to Casey’s cell ph
 4:19:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:21:32 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:21:56 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Jesse G.’s cell ph
 4:25:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph

4:26 p.m. – Casey’s cell phone pings show her tracking westward near ROYAL packing company in the 6700 block of

Cheney HWY and Linden LN, Orlando, FL.
 5:06:23 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 5:57 pm Casey’s cell phone pings at or near Tony L.’s apartment – Sutton Place, Winter Park, FL.
June 16

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: June 22, 2011, 05:04:42 PM »

maidax3 Maida Turnadzic
At Terrace 390 in dt Orlando-- the lawyers from the Casey Anthony trial just came in
20 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/maidax3

Defense or Prosecution?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 22, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »

Shaffer discusses Dr. Rod's lie on the stand. Kathi called Dr. Bass.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: June 22, 2011, 05:06:00 PM »

maidax3 Maida Turnadzic
At Terrace 390 in dt Orlando-- the lawyers from the Casey Anthony trial just came in
20 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/maidax3

Defense or Prosecution?

Thought they had that deposition today which was so important. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #809 on: June 22, 2011, 05:12:37 PM »

Interesting....

does anyone know what this is about??

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said they got the new information from an anonymous phone call made at the end of last week. They are investigating the information given.

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/167293/20110622/casey-anthony-trial-day-24-caylee-drowned-to-death-true-or-fiction.htm

I think this

http://www.wftv.com/news/28304223/detail.html
State: Casey May Have Used Inmate's Child Drowning Story
 Posted: 6:10 am EDT June 21, 2011Updated: 6:13 pm EDT June 21, 2011
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were two major developments on Tuesday in Casey Anthony's murder trial. Tuesday marked day 35, including jury selection, in Casey's trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

The state said Casey may have used another family's tragedy to come up with her story about Caylee dying in a swimming pool. Also on Tuesday, another error by the defense was so big, that it could win Casey a new trial if she's convicted.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, told the jury during his opening statement that Caylee drowned accidentally, and when George found her lifeless body at the bottom of the family's pool, he carried her to Casey and blamed her.

Also, the defense claims George, who Casey alleges sexually abused and bullied her for years, forced her to cover it up.

However, on Tuesday, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick told Judge Perry that the state has identified in computer records, searches and instant messages made from the Anthonys' computer.

"The data refutes that timeline," said Drane-Burdick.However, Baez cried foul, saying it's too late for the state to introduce "new evidence."

"We got the hard drive, but that's everything judge," Baez said.

But prosecutors told the Judge Perry that the defense has had the hard drive for at least two years.

"It's not new evidence. I don't know how something could be new evidence when it was given to you," Judge Perry said.

I wish they had this info together earlier. It is true with the timeline and computer searches , witness(s) one James Thompson saw Caylee at 4pm. Then Casey goes to blockbuster with tony, no Caylee. George was at work.. goodness LE checked all this out... Caylee was dead in the trunk 2.5 .days while Casey was
In bed with tony, went home next day back car in garage, borrowed shovel, decided to wrap Caylee up in backyard, took her threw her away like trash!!!! No excuse!!!!!!
It's that simple! That's how it happened...m

If I heard Bill Schaefer right this morning, the evidence on the HD is a sticky wicket for the prosecution.  It would refute the defense's timeline if they bring it in, but the fact that the defense has had it for all this time and never analyzed it and even fired their computer forensic analyst would show such blatant incompetence on the defense's part that a guilty verdict could be overturned due to incompetent defense. 

If anyone else heard this, please verify or clarify this interpretation of what I heard between streaming time-outs.
I heard this too.  I understood it the same way.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #810 on: June 22, 2011, 05:18:06 PM »

re: George's sister's friend that I ran into who said Caylee's father was marine - running late just have a second forgive typos

Okay, if you guys remember I ran into GA's sister's ex friend at the Cincy Museum center a few weeks ago & she said that GA sister told her her niece was pregnant & never told the father who was a marine.

My mommy & me group had another playdate yesterday & I couldn't make it (having lndry room tiled).  I received a txt from a friend who did go and RAN into her again.  She had to leave last night her husband's step father killed himself so I haven't actually talked to her just the one txt.

She said Marge (that's what we called her because her voice sounded raspy like marge simpson's sisters) was there & talked for a few - it was a married marine & his wife threatened to sue Casey w/ alienation of affection whatever that is (don't have time to look it up sorry) if she saw him again so casey never told him.

more later..........
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: June 22, 2011, 05:18:43 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial: Jury appears bored, is science testimony too much?

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/197977/250/Jury-bored-in-Casey-trial--science-testimony-too-much
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #812 on: June 22, 2011, 05:20:57 PM »

My spouse and I have a question that we hope some of you can answer.  We've been wondering what KC is stuffing her bra with?  We saw this shirt on Day 2 of the trial and I believe also on May 25th.  In both cases, the shirt was not as *ahem* full and KC was not as endowed.  Anyone?

The old Kleenex trick?
My guess would be premium chicken breasts.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #813 on: June 22, 2011, 05:22:41 PM »

Well, it was only a matter of time. The Casey Anthony spectacle was bound to spawn a new round of entrepreneurs and as repugnant as it is, plenty of people are trying to profit from the trial that started last month.

Just look at eBay. For sale are several courtroom passes to the trial (they are no longer valid), Judge Belvin Perry’s autograph, copies of tabloids with some famous Casey snapshots, copies of a book I’ve never  heard of about the case and the most ridiculous: a baseball autographed by George and Cindy Anthony.

A baseball autographed by the scamthonys?  I'd like to see a baseball bat indented by their heads.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_thebottomline/2011/06/the-business-of-casey-anthony.html

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #814 on: June 22, 2011, 05:25:20 PM »

A baseball autographed by the scamthonys?  I'd like to see a baseball bat indented by their heads.

Sorry for getting in your quote box. 

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: June 22, 2011, 05:25:44 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Did not see“@p37361: @bobkealing @JimLichtenstein Jjuror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony @InSession”

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #816 on: June 22, 2011, 05:26:03 PM »

Is it just me or would Bozo be just as effective with this line of questioning:

Hello maam/sir..can you please tell the juros your name rank and serial number...ok thank you..

Now...would you agree that the Harlem Globetrotters are a professional basketball team?
witness: yes *confused look*

okay...and they do all kinds of fancy tricks and stuff with basketballs....but not ever with chloroform or duct tape...you would agree?
witness: ummm yes? *confused look*

And finally...you realize that I am a complete dumbarse...my client is guilty as a day in this courtroom is long...and NONE of this has anything to do with the scenario we proposed in opening statements?
witness: YES!! *headbang on stand*

Thank you no further questions that make not a lick of sense... *stupid smirk*...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #817 on: June 22, 2011, 05:26:45 PM »

I'd take the bidding sky high for autographed lee anthony tube socks.

Do No Evil 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: June 22, 2011, 05:27:16 PM »

Sheesh...about this business Bill S was saying about ineffectual counsel and them not checking the computer stuff.....FTLOG, is there no responsibility ever put on the defendant herself?
Let's suppose for 2 seconds that she alone thought this whole dumb story up, Baez believed it....why is SHE not forced to accept a punishment based on HER lie to her atty?
Our justice system is so flawed.
Her story, should be her consequence, imo

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: June 22, 2011, 05:27:19 PM »

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
If you miss the #CaseyAnthony special you can catch it on WFTV.com shortly after it airs: http://t.co/TbnTDdZ

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
Our one hour #CaseyAnthony special is on now. WFTV Ch. 9 and here: http://t.co/dhiWf8C

http://twitter.com/#!/CaseyAnthonyCh9

Fixed link. MB
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 06:03:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.