March 28, 2024, 09:39:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 303975 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: June 22, 2011, 05:28:27 PM »

maidax3 Maida Turnadzic
At Terrace 390 in dt Orlando-- the lawyers from the Casey Anthony trial just came in
20 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/maidax3

Defense or Prosecution?

Must be duhfense because Bozo eats there often. (I don't remember where I read that, but I think it was from the article talking about the local restaurants and the business they were anticipating from the trial).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: June 22, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Not that I saw. “@p37361: FauxNews ShepSmith rpts juror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony @InSession”

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: June 22, 2011, 05:29:41 PM »

maidax3 Maida Turnadzic
At Terrace 390 in dt Orlando-- the lawyers from the Casey Anthony trial just came in
20 minutes ago

Defense or Prosecution?

Must be duhfense because Bozo eats there often. (I don't remember where I read that, but I think it was from the article talking about the local restaurants and the business they were anticipating from the trial).

I remember that as well.  His favourite is the turkey club sandwich
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: June 22, 2011, 05:29:41 PM »

Tony stated in an interview with investigators that on June 23, 2008 he was forced to break the lock on the shed to access the gas can/s.

This is totally irrelevant but I'm wondering:  George had filed a police report for the stolen gas cans.  Was Tony ever charged with his admitted involvement with the theft?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: June 22, 2011, 05:30:30 PM »

re: George's sister's friend that I ran into who said Caylee's father was marine - running late just have a second forgive typos

Okay, if you guys remember I ran into GA's sister's ex friend at the Cincy Museum center a few weeks ago & she said that GA sister told her her niece was pregnant & never told the father who was a marine.

My mommy & me group had another playdate yesterday & I couldn't make it (having lndry room tiled).  I received a txt from a friend who did go and RAN into her again.  She had to leave last night her husband's step father killed himself so I haven't actually talked to her just the one txt.

She said Marge (that's what we called her because her voice sounded raspy like marge simpson's sisters) was there & talked for a few - it was a married marine & his wife threatened to sue Casey w/ alienation of affection whatever that is (don't have time to look it up sorry) if she saw him again so casey never told him.

more later..........

Thanks for the information Beth....

If true, I had this pegged a while ago. I am familiar with how the military works and have ranted on a few websites about Mark Hawkins being Caylee's father and the many possible reasons why it's never been revealed privately or to the public...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: June 22, 2011, 05:31:00 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Never seen any overt gestures “@DoralynnK: @bobkealing - does juror 4 only take notes when defense.. Does she cross arms when state is up?”

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: June 22, 2011, 05:31:13 PM »

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
If you miss the #CaseyAnthony special you can catch it on WFTV.com shortly after it airs: http://t.co/TbnTDdZ

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
Our one hour #CaseyAnthony special is on now. WFTV Ch. 9 and here: http://t.co/dhiWf8C

http://twitter.com/#!/CaseyAnthonyCh9
Fixed link.  MB

Bet ya that's what the bug eyed picture was about..."me, me, me" "an entire special about me?"
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 06:05:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: June 22, 2011, 05:31:57 PM »

maidax3 Maida Turnadzic
20 minutes ago

Defense or Prosecution?

found the link...

::snipping2::

Thursday, I stepped inside the brand new Terrace 390 restaurant on Livingston Street and Orange Avenue, across the street from the courthouse. Lead Defense Counsel Jose Baez and his entire team took up a pretty big table on the right.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/entertainment/2011/june/256532/Who-likes-the-turkey-club:-Baez-Judge-Perry-or-Cindy-Anthony
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: June 22, 2011, 05:34:02 PM »

re: George's sister's friend that I ran into who said Caylee's father was marine - running late just have a second forgive typos

Okay, if you guys remember I ran into GA's sister's ex friend at the Cincy Museum center a few weeks ago & she said that GA sister told her her niece was pregnant & never told the father who was a marine.

My mommy & me group had another playdate yesterday & I couldn't make it (having lndry room tiled).  I received a txt from a friend who did go and RAN into her again.  She had to leave last night her husband's step father killed himself so I haven't actually talked to her just the one txt.

She said Marge (that's what we called her because her voice sounded raspy like marge simpson's sisters) was there & talked for a few - it was a married marine & his wife threatened to sue Casey w/ alienation of affection whatever that is (don't have time to look it up sorry) if she saw him again so casey never told him.

more later..........

Thanks for the information Beth....

If true, I had this pegged a while ago. I am familiar with how the military works and have ranted on a few websites about Mark Hawkins being Caylee's father and the many possible reasons why it's never been revealed privately or to the public...

I agree Samarie. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: June 22, 2011, 05:34:13 PM »

kenneybaden Linda Kenney Baden
Primetime Nightline Debuts with Casey Anthony Hour - TVNewser http://t.co/9clrMEy via @tvnewser

http://twitter.com/#!/kenneybaden

Link.  MB

I hope she did not get her own 1 hour show.  Her face would melt from being under the hot lights for that long
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 06:06:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #830 on: June 22, 2011, 05:34:14 PM »

Thanks for posting this.  I enjoyed reading it and remember hearing some of the things she'd said after she left the home.  Her description of KC is exactly what I'd expect.  She's a psychopath and Cindy raised her to be that way.  Shame on Cindy.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: June 22, 2011, 05:35:59 PM »

What ever happened to Ms. SerialKiller?  You know the one hired to console ICA?  I haven't seen her in quite some time.  Did the state approved money run out?  TIA!

I think her speciality is the penalty phase and years and years of appeals.  She has kept her main squeeze aware from the needle by continually appealing his death sentence. When we hit the penalty phase I suspect  sure she will be bouncing around the court room.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/22/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0620-and-06  ::snipping2::

P.S.  For those interested I did found out the Ms Bolin has been removed from the team.  I got the impression that her notoriety was an issue.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: June 22, 2011, 05:36:40 PM »

My spouse and I have a question that we hope some of you can answer.  We've been wondering what KC is stuffing her bra with?  We saw this shirt on Day 2 of the trial and I believe also on May 25th.  In both cases, the shirt was not as *ahem* full and KC was not as endowed.  Anyone?

It's stuffed with self pity and lies because her brain has finally reached it's capacity.  Perhaps now she'll crack and tell the truth?
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #833 on: June 22, 2011, 05:38:23 PM »

What a great find...great article.  Has this person testified?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #834 on: June 22, 2011, 05:41:49 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Did not see“@p37361: @bobkealing @JimLichtenstein Jjuror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony @InSession”

Wait a minute.  Did anyone besides the defense see this, cause I don't trust any of them farther than I could throw them.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: June 22, 2011, 05:42:07 PM »

maidax3 Maida Turnadzic
20 minutes ago

Defense or Prosecution?

found the link...

Thursday, I stepped inside the brand new Terrace 390 restaurant on Livingston Street and Orange Avenue, across the street from the courthouse. Lead Defense Counsel Jose Baez and his entire team took up a pretty big table on the right.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/entertainment/2011/june/256532/Who-likes-the-turkey-club:-Baez-Judge-Perry-or-Cindy-Anthony

Thanks, NR. This is the one I was thinking of~  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/os-casey-anthony-restaurants-20110621,0,2539984.story

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 22, 2011, 05:42:41 PM »

Interesting....

does anyone know what this is about??

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said they got the new information from an anonymous phone call made at the end of last week. They are investigating the information given.

http://sanfrancisco.ibtimes.com/articles/167293/20110622/casey-anthony-trial-day-24-caylee-drowned-to-death-true-or-fiction.htm

I think this

http://www.wftv.com/news/28304223/detail.html
State: Casey May Have Used Inmate's Child Drowning Story
 Posted: 6:10 am EDT June 21, 2011Updated: 6:13 pm EDT June 21, 2011
 ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were two major developments on Tuesday in Casey Anthony's murder trial. Tuesday marked day 35, including jury selection, in Casey's trial. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

The state said Casey may have used another family's tragedy to come up with her story about Caylee dying in a swimming pool. Also on Tuesday, another error by the defense was so big, that it could win Casey a new trial if she's convicted.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, told the jury during his opening statement that Caylee drowned accidentally, and when George found her lifeless body at the bottom of the family's pool, he carried her to Casey and blamed her.

Also, the defense claims George, who Casey alleges sexually abused and bullied her for years, forced her to cover it up.

However, on Tuesday, prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick told Judge Perry that the state has identified in computer records, searches and instant messages made from the Anthonys' computer.

"The data refutes that timeline," said Drane-Burdick.However, Baez cried foul, saying it's too late for the state to introduce "new evidence."

"We got the hard drive, but that's everything judge," Baez said.

But prosecutors told the Judge Perry that the defense has had the hard drive for at least two years.

"It's not new evidence. I don't know how something could be new evidence when it was given to you," Judge Perry said.

I wish they had this info together earlier. It is true with the timeline and computer searches , witness(s) one James Thompson saw Caylee at 4pm. Then Casey goes to blockbuster with tony, no Caylee. George was at work.. goodness LE checked all this out... Caylee was dead in the trunk 2.5 .days while Casey was
In bed with tony, went home next day back car in garage, borrowed shovel, decided to wrap Caylee up in backyard, took her threw her away like trash!!!! No excuse!!!!!!
It's that simple! That's how it happened...m

So do you think she intentionally killed her between 4pm and Blockbuster or do you think she cholorformed her so she could be with Tony and never checked on her again and she died?  I can't decide.  I think she intentionally killed her because she never bothered to get out of bed and check on her the next day.  How could a mother do that?? 

Yes this is what I think she put her to sleep somehow and left her to die in the FL heat in her trunk while she was screwing Tony. She is not a Mother she is a MONSTER .
She just told herself a story that Caylee is sleeping  she will be fine. IMO
As far as 4:00 goes something went down she could have drugged her at 2:00 and she never work up so she just left her in the trunk..

schedule varies, but on this date it was approx. 4:00 p.m.
 4:10:41 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph
 4:11:25 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:11:49 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:04 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:29 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:14:48 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph

Note: The “flurry of calls” made during the period between 3:04 p.m. and 4:14 p.m. were less than 60 seconds in duration.

Casey appears to be leaving the Anthony home @ 4:18 p.m. en route to Tony L.’s apt.
 4:18:51 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:19:18 p.m. – Tony L.’s cell ph call to Casey’s cell ph
 4:19:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:21:32 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:21:56 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Jesse G.’s cell ph
 4:25:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph

4:26 p.m. – Casey’s cell phone pings show her tracking westward near ROYAL packing company in the 6700 block of

Cheney HWY and Linden LN, Orlando, FL.
 5:06:23 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 5:57 pm Casey’s cell phone pings at or near Tony L.’s apartment – Sutton Place, Winter Park, FL.
June 16

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16
Also as per George Anthony depo this is what she had on when she left and this is how they found her so she died on that day

Q: White backpack?
A: Right. And I know she was dressed in her little uh, blue jean skirt, the white tennis shoes...um..
Q: Blue jean skirt.
A: Right, she had a pinkish color top. One of those, uh, one has a sleeve on it. She had her little sunglasses on, they was white rimmed sunglasses. Her hair was in a ponytail that day, I remember that very very well. And my daughter had a like decent pair of like dress slacks on, top that she could be wearing to be going to work. There’s not nothing unusual about the way she was dressed. I know she had a backpack full of stuff.
Q: What color were her um, slacks, do you remember?
A: Like a charcoal grey, like a pin stripe, like a pin stripe through it.
Q: Gray slacks.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: June 22, 2011, 05:43:17 PM »

Is it just me or would Bozo be just as effective with this line of questioning:

Hello maam/sir..can you please tell the juros your name rank and serial number...ok thank you..

Now...would you agree that the Harlem Globetrotters are a professional basketball team?
witness: yes *confused look*

okay...and they do all kinds of fancy tricks and stuff with basketballs....but not ever with chloroform or duct tape...you would agree?
witness: ummm yes? *confused look*

And finally...you realize that I am a complete dumbarse...my client is guilty as a day in this courtroom is long...and NONE of this has anything to do with the scenario we proposed in opening statements?
witness: YES!! *headbang on stand*

Thank you no further questions that make not a lick of sense... *stupid smirk*...

His best defense for KC would to have been get up and say "The defense rests" after the prosecution put on their case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: June 22, 2011, 05:44:52 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Did not see“@p37361: @bobkealing @JimLichtenstein Jjuror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony @InSession”

Wait a minute.  Did anyone besides the defense see this, cause I don't trust any of them farther than I could throw them.

Maybe the juror was simply pointing and since the duhfese has no defense, they have resorted to picking on jurors in hopes of getting a mistrial. I wouldn't put anything past Bozo and his traveling circus. MOO
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: June 22, 2011, 05:49:07 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Maybe the juror was simply pointing and since the duhfese has no defense, they have resorted to picking on jurors in hopes of getting a mistrial. I wouldn't put anything past Bozo and his traveling circus. MOO

That gesture does not necessarily mean a gun either. It is used in some parts of the country as like "hey you."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.