May 29, 2024, 09:48:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 307727 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: June 22, 2011, 07:17:10 PM »

Why was Krystal Holloway and Tracy Conroy not call to testify in the prosecution phase of the trial?  Their respective testimony would go a long way to dispell the defence's allegation that George was present when Caylee died and ... was a participant in his granddaughter's disposal.

Janet

+++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010

<snipped>

SA Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?

KH Urn, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.

SA Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?

KH Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.

SA How do you know this?

KH He told me.

26 - 27
Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

Tracy Conroy

Casey's Roommate Tells All
June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT
Diane Dimond

<snipped>

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f***ing lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f***ing lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f***ing cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

Maybe they didn't call them because they're both double edged swords sort of. River has a record, her interviews are sketchy. Sometimes she claims that she did have an affair other times not. There was extensive drama in the news and the story about GA getting mad with casey could be spun to accentuate his "violent" nature.
Tracy is a chip off the old block Leonard P. She might open doors to theories that would confuse the jury.
It seems like the SAO kept all controversial characters out of the mix, maybe to keep the spinmaster Baez from honing in on some irrelevant fact and building it into big hmmm.

Just a guess.  But if Baez pulls them in, the SAO can use these things to counter.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: June 22, 2011, 07:21:46 PM »

Why was Krystal Holloway and Tracy Conroy not call to testify in the prosecution phase of the trial?  Their respective testimony would go a long way to dispell the defence's allegation that George was present when Caylee died and ... was a participant in his granddaughter's disposal.

Janet

+++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010

<snipped>

SA Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?

KH Urn, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.

SA Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?

KH Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.

SA How do you know this?

KH He told me.

26 - 27
Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

Tracy Conroy

Casey's Roommate Tells All
June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT
Diane Dimond

<snipped>

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f***ing lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f***ing lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f***ing cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

Maybe they didn't call them because they're both double edged swords sort of. River has a record, her interviews are sketchy. Sometimes she claims that she did have an affair other times not. There was extensive drama in the news and the story about GA getting mad with casey could be spun to accentuate his "violent" nature.
Tracy is a chip off the old block Leonard P. She might open doors to theories that would confuse the jury.
It seems like the SAO kept all controversial characters out of the mix, maybe to keep the spinmaster Baez from honing in on some irrelevant fact and building it into big hmmm.

Just a guess.  But if Baez pulls them in, the SAO can use these things to counter.

What about Tracy Convoy?  Tracy was in the Anthony home when the altercation occurred.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: June 22, 2011, 07:21:58 PM »

re: George's sister's friend that I ran into who said Caylee's father was marine - running late just have a second forgive typos

Okay, if you guys remember I ran into GA's sister's ex friend at the Cincy Museum center a few weeks ago & she said that GA sister told her her niece was pregnant & never told the father who was a marine.

My mommy & me group had another playdate yesterday & I couldn't make it (having lndry room tiled).  I received a txt from a friend who did go and RAN into her again.  She had to leave last night her husband's step father killed himself so I haven't actually talked to her just the one txt.

She said Marge (that's what we called her because her voice sounded raspy like marge simpson's sisters) was there & talked for a few - it was a married marine & his wife threatened to sue Casey w/ alienation of affection whatever that is (don't have time to look it up sorry) if she saw him again so casey never told him.

more later..........

The wife would have open/shut grounds for divorce, naming Casey as the reason--in other words, what wife would still have affection for her adulterer husband, that is, if the issue resulting from the adultery could be proven to be that of her husband's in a court of law.  ( Today's DNA tests can really come in handy! )  Bottom line:  The wife naturally no longer feels affection for the roaming spouse.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: June 22, 2011, 07:24:10 PM »

Janet she could have gone to a Library with No cameras and done research on their computers

The investigation of Casey's harddrive reveal there was activity on Casey's desktop up until 3:00 PM on June 16th.

Can a desktop be moved?  I thought my computer was a desktop ... a stand alone monitor ... a stand alone hard drive.

Janet   

Anyone?

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: June 22, 2011, 07:25:39 PM »

A Florida Judge answering viewers questions , Some have been asked here .
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28321845/detail.html
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #865 on: June 22, 2011, 07:27:17 PM »

What ever happened to Ms. SerialKiller?  You know the one hired to console ICA?  I haven't seen her in quite some time.  Did the state approved money run out?  TIA!

I think her speciality is the penalty phase and years and years of appeals.  She has kept her main squeeze aware from the needle by continually appealing his death sentence. When we hit the penalty phase I suspect  sure she will be bouncing around the court room.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/22/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0620-and-06  ::snipping2::

P.S.  For those interested I did found out the Ms Bolin has been removed from the team.  I got the impression that her notoriety was an issue.

Awe, the tupperware lady who blocks the whole screen with her butt is gone?  sniffle sniffle.

Another one bites the dust.  So. who took her place? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: June 22, 2011, 07:28:16 PM »

@ Tamikosmom
Re Tracy:  I don't know??   Maybe they were trying to stay far far away from the Anthony dynamics. Notice they steered clear of really focusing in on cindy's ranting at casey in the Amy's car. They have not brought out anything really about the Ants..there has to be a reason. Not give Baez a chance to open Pandoras box during prosecution?

Tracy is/was LP's employee, he has been spouting off nonsense since he became involved. Theory after theory, all ridiculous, so maybe that went into play???     
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: June 22, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Did not see“@p37361: @bobkealing @JimLichtenstein Jjuror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony @InSession”

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Wait a minute.  Did anyone besides the defense see this, cause I don't trust any of them farther than I could throw them.

If this is true, it is really funny, but can cause some problems, but I cannot blame that juror one single bit.  Only wish she  was pointing that air gun at Beotch.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: June 22, 2011, 07:29:29 PM »

Janet she could have gone to a Library with No cameras and done research on their computers

The investigation of Casey's harddrive reveal there was activity on Casey's desktop up until 3:00 PM on June 16th.

Can a desktop be moved?  I thought my computer was a desktop ... a stand alone monitor ... a stand alone hard drive.

Janet   

Anyone?

Thanks

Janet
Not sure what you mean janet .Yes a desktop can be moved but it's a pain rerouting the wires and plugs . Is that what you meant?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: June 22, 2011, 07:30:15 PM »

Janet   

Anyone?

Thanks

Janet

It's a pain, but you sure can move your desktop.  Not something people do frequently.

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: June 22, 2011, 07:32:34 PM »

Janet,

You can remove the cover and attached more hard drives are add an external drive on a desktop.. It's not too hard to removed the hard drive.  Might take about 15 mins to add or remove a hard drive, do it all the time.  Also can have an external drive attached and wouldn't even have to open the computer.. Removing the hard drive does require to remove a few screws and attaching connections to the power supply and to a ribbon.  So I assume they removed the hard drive and made an image of the hard drive and the hard drive can work on any computer as long as you hook it up..
Terry
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: June 22, 2011, 07:32:49 PM »

Can a desktop be moved?  I thought my computer was a desktop ... a stand alone monitor ... a stand alone hard drive.

Janet  

I think she was talking about KC using the library computers. At our libraries there are full video monitoring. Don't know about Florida.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: June 22, 2011, 07:34:19 PM »

I was reading over yonder last night about one of JBP cases being overturned and perp got a new trial.  Becasue he allowed interview in?

Let me try to remember the idiot murderer's name.  Was reading all the points his lawyer appealed on, every single picture they didn't want shown that was overruled. 

Anybody worried?  I thought JBP had no cases reversed?

His name was Scott Mansfield, and here is a whole page on his case what was done on it.  This was in 1998.  The murderer is still in prison but is waiting the state appealing the reversal, from what I can gather, but I am not a lawyer.

http://www.floridacapitalcases.state.fl.us/inmate-details.cfm?id=278

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: June 22, 2011, 07:35:59 PM »

Janet   

Anyone?

Thanks

Janet

It's a pain, but you sure can move your desktop.  Not something people do frequently.

Then it would makes sense if investigators reveal that activity was happening on Casey's desktop hard drive up until 3:00 PM on the afternoon of June 16th ... Casey was on home.

IMO

Janet

_____

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: June 22, 2011, 07:36:27 PM »

What ever happened to Ms. SerialKiller?  You know the one hired to console ICA?  I haven't seen her in quite some time.  Did the state approved money run out?  TIA!

I think her speciality is the penalty phase and years and years of appeals.  She has kept her main squeeze aware from the needle by continually appealing his death sentence. When we hit the penalty phase I suspect  sure she will be bouncing around the court room.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/22/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0620-and-06  ::snipping2::

P.S.  For those interested I did found out the Ms Bolin has been removed from the team.  I got the impression that her notoriety was an issue.

Interesting...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: June 22, 2011, 07:36:44 PM »

Thanks for the response ZooMomology.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: June 22, 2011, 07:40:26 PM »

Janet,

You can remove the cover and attached more hard drives are add an external drive on a desktop.. It's not too hard to removed the hard drive.  Might take about 15 mins to add or remove a hard drive, do it all the time.  Also can have an external drive attached and wouldn't even have to open the computer.. Removing the hard drive does require to remove a few screws and attaching connections to the power supply and to a ribbon.  So I assume they removed the hard drive and made an image of the hard drive and the hard drive can work on any computer as long as you hook it up..
Terry

Thanks Terry.

It would make sense that revealed activity for most of the day on Casey's desktop implies that she was at home ... not at the library.

Janet

_____

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: June 22, 2011, 07:45:13 PM »

Can a desktop be moved?  I thought my computer was a desktop ... a stand alone monitor ... a stand alone hard drive.

Janet  

I think she was talking about KC using the library computers. At our libraries there are full video monitoring. Don't know about Florida.

Where I live we have no monitoring.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: June 22, 2011, 07:46:00 PM »

Hi monkeys & guests! I'm just now getting on today so going to start at the beginning...better yet, I'll look for MagicEyes posts! Thank you in advance Magic!

Real quick, what was the most important thing that happened today? Did I miss anything worthwhile?

Basically, nothing meaningful.  More [ continued ] observing Baez try to climb out of quicksand.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: June 22, 2011, 07:46:25 PM »

I was reading over yonder last night about one of JBP cases being overturned and perp got a new trial.  Becasue he allowed interview in?

Let me try to remember the idiot murderer's name.  Was reading all the points his lawyer appealed on, every single picture they didn't want shown that was overruled. 

Anybody worried?  I thought JBP had no cases reversed?

His name was Scott Mansfield, and here is a whole page on his case what was done on it.  This was in 1998.  The murderer is still in prison but is waiting the state appealing the reversal, from what I can gather, but I am not a lawyer.

http://www.floridacapitalcases.state.fl.us/inmate-details.cfm?id=278

The way I'm reading it, seems all the motions were denied.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.