April 25, 2024, 10:22:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 304845 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: June 22, 2011, 07:51:42 PM »

@ Tamikosmom
Re Tracy:  I don't know??   Maybe they were trying to stay far far away from the Anthony dynamics. Notice they steered clear of really focusing in on cindy's ranting at casey in the Amy's car. They have not brought out anything really about the Ants..there has to be a reason. Not give Baez a chance to open Pandoras box during prosecution?

Tracy is/was LP's employee, he has been spouting off nonsense since he became involved. Theory after theory, all ridiculous, so maybe that went into play???     

When the same story is revealed by two difference sources ... it makes sense there is some truth to it ... some truth that could a long way in dispelling the allegations of Jose Baez in his opening statement.

Think about it ...

1.  Tracy witnesses the altercation first hand.

2.  Krystal reveals that George told her about the altercation.

When the common implications are considered it can be assumed that ...

1.  George was was not present when Caylee died.

2.  George was not a participant in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: June 22, 2011, 07:53:00 PM »

Why was Krystal Holloway and Tracy Conroy not call to testify in the prosecution phase of the trial?  Their respective testimony would go a long way to dispell the defence's allegation that George was present when Caylee died and ... was a participant in his granddaughter's disposal.

Janet

+++++

Krystal Holloway aka River Cruz

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF KRYSTAL HOLLOWAY
OCSO CASE NUMBER 08-74777
CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS
RECORDED FEBRUARY 17, 2010

<snipped>

SA Urn, did he ever tell you what they talked about when Casey was home from jail?

KH Urn, you know what? Ah, as a matter of fact there was one time that he was
really pissed and he.. he threw her up against the wall and choked her.

SA Okay do you know why he threw her up against the wall and choked her?

KH Because he said, I know you killed her. What did you do with her? And he
choked her. And Cindy had to get George off of.. off of Casey.

SA How do you know this?

KH He told me.

26 - 27
Krystal Holloway/Case #08-74777/GB

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070163/detail.html

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/kholloway021710.pdf

Tracy Conroy

Casey's Roommate Tells All
June 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT
Diane Dimond

<snipped>

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f***ing lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f***ing lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f***ing cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

<snipped>

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/22/casey-s-rommate-tells-all.html

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: June 22, 2011, 07:53:15 PM »

@ Tamikosmom
Re Tracy:  I don't know??   Maybe they were trying to stay far far away from the Anthony dynamics. Notice they steered clear of really focusing in on cindy's ranting at casey in the Amy's car. They have not brought out anything really about the Ants..there has to be a reason. Not give Baez a chance to open Pandoras box during prosecution?

Tracy is/was LP's employee, he has been spouting off nonsense since he became involved. Theory after theory, all ridiculous, so maybe that went into play???     

And remember, didn't Tracy, etc. sign an agreement with the Defense that nothing observed/heard while in the home would be used against Casey in a court of law?
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: June 22, 2011, 07:56:46 PM »

Lots and lots of food for  thought.
I find it so sad, very sad, that Casey has chosen her Dad to throw under the bus here.

I honestly think she was that "spiteful bitch" and did this after a fight with her mother.  Yet, she chooses to throw Dad under the bus and not her Mom.

Look at the tears when Jose B talked in openings about how her Dad molested her.  She KNOWS that she is LYING and Dad is going to be the FOCUS.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: June 22, 2011, 07:59:00 PM »

Im gonna take a leap & get something off my chest.   The more I think about this Krystal aka River Cruz situation the more it becomes obvious that she is an opportunist & a liar.   Her recent interview with Pipitone is riddled with deception & to be honest she comes off skanky despite her efforts to come across more polished (not much different than Casey actually).   She was looking down & all around, she got animated when her honesty was questioned & exhibited not only an attitude but a disregard for LE as well.   Additionally, she is associated to that other "Casey is Innocent" nutbar, seen often in front of the Anthony's house August thru  December 2008 as well as in front of Bozo's office & the jail.   I hope the State has that footage of her & that nutbar hanging at the house.  She can claim to be upset with the defense all she wants, that didnt come across as honest either & actually that was a huge red flag for me.  As Mark Nejame said tonight on JVM "this defense has no boundaries."  How do we know that she & her friend weren't paid off or promised something by the defense from long ago?  Why did these people get so involved with so much other history going on in their lives?   Why is this woman so heck bent on associating herself to George?   Maybe they did have a situational relationship, that doesnt mean it has to be intimate, whether she claims it or not doesnt necessarily make it so...shes a known liar in her past why should anyone believe her?  Maybe they did have an affair, who cares it has NOTHING to do with Caylee's murder.  Does she have receipts or a check or anything to prove she gave George money other than for the missing fund?   Did she take advantage of him to try to get close to get info for the defense?   Not only has Mark Lippman come out with a new statement on George's behalf with a barrage of denials but Brad Conway has stated the same thing, two attorneys.

Her story about the choking was already known by all of us threw the Padilla crew, so that is nothing new & I would think that the people in the house of this alleged occurrence would be the first you would go to question regarding that incident.   PS the incident blows the defense theory apart because the reason reportedly that George went after Casey is because he felt Casey killed her & he wanted to know where his granddaughter was...what is that going to do for the defense?  @$$hats!!

What does the defense expect to make lemons out of lemonade from "it was an accident that snowballed out of control?"   George could have wanted to believe that at the time because the thought of his daughter murdering his granddaughter is unbearable - but we saw him early on in this case struggling with that very thing (not excusing the Anthonys other behavior by any means).    Im not sure it even rises to the level to come in for the impeachment of George because the statement is too vague, its an incomplete statement that can have several meanings, it gives no indication that George had any knowledge prior to July 15th that anything was wrong other than his daughter being a spiteful B (her words, ironically) - its a borderline call but if she takes the stand she is going to get destroyed on cross.

Its perfectly okay if others disagree on this issue, Im open to other views, right now that is just where I sit personally.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: June 22, 2011, 08:00:02 PM »

re: George's sister's friend that I ran into who said Caylee's father was marine - running late just have a second forgive typos

Okay, if you guys remember I ran into GA's sister's ex friend at the Cincy Museum center a few weeks ago & she said that GA sister told her her niece was pregnant & never told the father who was a marine.

My mommy & me group had another playdate yesterday & I couldn't make it (having lndry room tiled).  I received a txt from a friend who did go and RAN into her again.  She had to leave last night her husband's step father killed himself so I haven't actually talked to her just the one txt.

She said Marge (that's what we called her because her voice sounded raspy like marge simpson's sisters) was there & talked for a few - it was a married marine & his wife threatened to sue Casey w/ alienation of affection whatever that is (don't have time to look it up sorry) if she saw him again so casey never told him.

more later..........

The wife would have open/shut grounds for divorce, naming Casey as the reason--in other words, what wife would still have affection for her adulterer husband, that is, if the issue resulting from the adultery could be proven to be that of her husband's in a court of law.  ( Today's DNA tests can really come in handy! )  Bottom line:  The wife naturally no longer feels affection for the roaming spouse.

Okay this sounds like another Anthony story KC made up about the Marine's wife. Now, IIRC there was the Marine Mark (one who KC called in Ca.) whose wife got pregnant by Lee according to Lee's blog on the internet before this story broke. Someone on WS found the blog and I screen printed it.  I have a copy of it on my other computer but if someone could help me out here and post it I would appreciate it since mine is in the shop.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: June 22, 2011, 08:00:03 PM »

@ Tamikosmom

And remember, didn't Tracy, etc. sign an agreement with the Defense that nothing observed/heard while in the home would be used against Casey in a court of law?

I don't recall.  However ... you could be right.  It does make sense that Jose Baez had some protections in place prior to allowing Tracy and Rob to spend so much time with the Anthonys.

Janet

Janet

_____

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: June 22, 2011, 08:03:07 PM »

Is it just me or would Bozo be just as effective with this line of questioning:

Hello maam/sir..can you please tell the juros your name rank and serial number...ok thank you..

Now...would you agree that the Harlem Globetrotters are a professional basketball team?
witness: yes *confused look*

okay...and they do all kinds of fancy tricks and stuff with basketballs....but not ever with chloroform or duct tape...you would agree?
witness: ummm yes? *confused look*

And finally...you realize that I am a complete dumbarse...my client is guilty as a day in this courtroom is long...and NONE of this has anything to do with the scenario we proposed in opening statements?
witness: YES!! *headbang on stand*

Thank you no further questions that make not a lick of sense... *stupid smirk*...

Oh my gosh, that is too funny!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #888 on: June 22, 2011, 08:04:50 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Still no evidence of drowning or sex abuse! #CaseyAnthony #HLN
26 minutes ago

I love him.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: June 22, 2011, 08:04:56 PM »

Capp:  I've always wondered if she wasn't a Defense plant .... I've always wondered if half of the shenanigans which went on in front of the Anthony home weren't really a hired mob.  The nutty crowd really made no sense, except to bring media hype to the situation & we all know that the Defense has made a fortune hyping this case to the max.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 22, 2011, 08:07:10 PM »

OMG..............bozo just asked her "what other meaningless work do you do at the FBI" ............
yeah and he called her for that meaningless testimony. 

If he really said that to his own witness, I think that calls for sanctions.  Idiot he is. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: June 22, 2011, 08:08:23 PM »

I think Thursday is going to be a BIG day

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #892 on: June 22, 2011, 08:10:03 PM »

OMG..............bozo just asked her "what other meaningless work do you do at the FBI" ............

If he really said that to his own witness, I think that calls for sanctions.  Idiot he is. 
He did say it, I saw it.  It was on re-cross, after Ashton had neutralized her.  I was actually surprised that there was not an objection or intervention by the judge....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: June 22, 2011, 08:10:12 PM »

George Anthony Attorney Reaffirms Affair Denial
Lippman: 'Anthony Won't Be Discouraged From Stating Truth'

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued a statement on Wednesday reaffirming that George Anthony never had an affair with a woman named Krystal Holloway.

::snipping2::

http://www.wesh.com/r/28325684/detail.html
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: June 22, 2011, 08:10:44 PM »

I wondered if a witness ever replied "Kiss my azz!"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: June 22, 2011, 08:10:47 PM »

I think Thursday is going to be a BIG day

Let's hope so. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: June 22, 2011, 08:11:01 PM »

Im gonna take a leap & get something off my chest.   The more I think about this Krystal aka River Cruz situation the more it becomes obvious that she is an opportunist & a liar.   Her recent interview with Pipitone is riddled with deception & to be honest she comes off skanky despite her efforts to come across more polished (not much different than Casey actually).   She was looking down & all around, she got animated when her honesty was questioned & exhibited not only an attitude but a disregard for LE as well.   Additionally, she is associated to that other "Casey is Innocent" nutbar, seen often in front of the Anthony's house August thru  December 2008 as well as in front of Bozo's office & the jail.   I hope the State has that footage of her & that nutbar hanging at the house.  She can claim to be upset with the defense all she wants, that didnt come across as honest either & actually that was a huge red flag for me.  As Mark Nejame said tonight on JVM "this defense has no boundaries."  How do we know that she & her friend weren't paid off or promised something by the defense from long ago?  Why did these people get so involved with so much other history going on in their lives?   Why is this woman so heck bent on associating herself to George?   Maybe they did have a situational relationship, that doesnt mean it has to be intimate, whether she claims it or not doesnt necessarily make it so...shes a known liar in her past why should anyone believe her?  Maybe they did have an affair, who cares it has NOTHING to do with Caylee's murder.  Does she have receipts or a check or anything to prove she gave George money other than for the missing fund?   Did she take advantage of him to try to get close to get info for the defense?   Not only has Mark Lippman come out with a new statement on George's behalf with a barrage of denials but Brad Conway has stated the same thing, two attorneys.

Her story about the choking was already known by all of us threw the Padilla crew, so that is nothing new & I would think that the people in the house of this alleged occurrence would be the first you would go to question regarding that incident.   PS the incident blows the defense theory apart because the reason reportedly that George went after Casey is because he felt Casey killed her & he wanted to know where his granddaughter was...what is that going to do for the defense?  @$$hats!!

What does the defense expect to make lemons out of lemonade from "it was an accident that snowballed out of control?"   George could have wanted to believe that at the time because the thought of his daughter murdering his granddaughter is unbearable - but we saw him early on in this case struggling with that very thing (not excusing the Anthonys other behavior by any means).    Im not sure it even rises to the level to come in for the impeachment of George because the statement is too vague, its an incomplete statement that can have several meanings, it gives no indication that George had any knowledge prior to July 15th that anything was wrong other than his daughter being a spiteful B (her words, ironically) - its a borderline call but if she takes the stand she is going to get destroyed on cross.

Its perfectly okay if others disagree on this issue, Im open to other views, right now that is just where I sit personally.

I have to say I was more than SHOCKED when they were going to call her as a witness when I read her statement. I really did not read much about her at the time because I thought it was just some BS artist after seeing her on TV once.  After finding out she was going to be called, I went back and read her statement and if you ask me, except for the accident which snowballed (bozo's exact words too, BTW) it is much more detrimental to the defense than to the state. WHY would George choke KC to find out where Caylee was if he knew where she was? I find her very incredible and I think the jury would too and most likely totally dismiss her "accident" story.

After reading her statement I have some questions and the first one would be WHY would she give Cindy a diamond necklace if she was screwing George? Since she had been arrested for stolen jewelry I think the LAST thing I would give someone would be jewelery, don't you?

WHY would her sister tell all this tale which grew larger with each interview? I still think her sister talked to KC in jail or heard KC tell bozo where the body was and that is how the PI working for the Anthonys knew where to look and went poking around. I think her sister told her and she told George.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: June 22, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »

I wondered if a witness ever replied "Kiss my azz!"

Prolly--after they got out into the hall.   
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 22, 2011, 08:12:06 PM »

Has anyone had that "AHAH..NOW I UNDERSTAND" moment yet?   I hate to feel alone in not seeing it yet!!  What a stupid, stupid, stupid ass Baez is.  Mason and Sims are equally stupid for not interjecting.  There is no reason for this trial to go on this long.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: June 22, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »

someone needs to tell Mason his witness isn't talking to him but is looking at the jury.  Remember how rude he was about that before to the state witness

I still chuckle over that comment, he's so arrogant & rude

Remember that, that was hilarious.  I was waiting for mumbles to go grab his face to make him look at him.  The whole team are idiots.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.