April 25, 2024, 08:47:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 304939 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 22, 2011, 08:38:38 PM »

Not only is there NO resemblence of casey and Allysa Milano  -- she is a dead ringer for "Mr. Ed".

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: June 22, 2011, 08:39:06 PM »

::snipping2::

Pants' elastic will be as follows UNLESS otherwise specified:

6 months 11 inches

12 months 14 inches

18 months 15 inches

24 months/2T 18 inches

3T 19 inches

4T 20 inches

ABOVE 4T, I MUST HAVE CUSTOM WAIST MEASUREMENTS!

Average Shorts Inseam

6 mo, 12 mo, 18 mo 2" inseam

24 mo/2T, 3T, 4T 3" inseam

http://www.thedragonflyonline.com/megu.html
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: June 22, 2011, 08:45:31 PM »

From Tracy’s contemporaneous notes: “My first night at the Anthony home, I awoke to George and Casey arguing. He had started questioning her. I really couldn’t make out much of their conversation until he exploded, screaming, ‘Don’t f*cking lie to me anymore! I am sick of your f*cking lies! You have to know where she is!  What did you do with her?’ She told him to ‘quit acting like a scumbag f*cking cop and that he needed to act like a father.’” In the heat of the argument, Casey and Cindy told George to leave the house immediately and he complied.

And here in lies the problem...............

Yep
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: June 22, 2011, 08:46:28 PM »

Is anyone watching Nancy Grace? Her 'bombshell' is that Caylee was dosed with ketamine and/or 'date rape' drugs so KC could party.. I find this a bit out there as far as the ketamine.. maybe the roofies .. what do you think?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: June 22, 2011, 08:48:20 PM »

Is anyone watching Nancy Grace? Her 'bombshell' is that Caylee was dosed with ketamine and/or 'date rape' drugs so KC could party.. I find this a bit out there as far as the ketamine.. maybe the roofies .. what do you think?

Sometimes I think she may be a distant cousin to LP.  I thought all they said way that the hair was "tested" for a bunch of different chemicals.  As far as I know none were found.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: June 22, 2011, 08:51:44 PM »

Casey Anthony trial: Defense points out what analysts didn't find
Legal experts say Casey Anthony's defense team is trying to argue a lack of evidence.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/os-casey-anthony-trial-day-25-20110622,0,2315598.story
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: June 22, 2011, 08:52:43 PM »

Levi Page show starts in 9 minutes!! Going to be a good show tonight!! Starts at 9 PM Eastern. Call in Number is:  (347) 838-9781 if you have any questions for her!! Link to Listen:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/06/23/casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-24

Summary: Exclusive: River Cruz speaks out about her upcoming testimony in the Casey Anthony trial, and how she feels about being used by Casey's defense team to get her off on murder charges! Plus Forensic psychiatrist and author of "Anatomy of Evil" Dr. Michael Stone will take us inside the mind of Casey Anthony! How does he rate her on his scale of evil?

!~*Mar*~!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: June 22, 2011, 08:53:48 PM »

I think you are all worrying way too much about Krystal.  I think the pros will make mince meat out of her. 

I didn't watch court today.  Did I miss anything brilliant by the duffense?  Any estimates given about length this will take? 

The judge ask Bozo to let him know Fri. his estimate on how much longer the duhfense will take.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: June 22, 2011, 08:55:58 PM »

Sometimes I think she may be a distant cousin to LP.  I thought all they said way that the hair was "tested" for a bunch of different chemicals.  As far as I know none were found.
LP= no credibility..ITA
And you are right, the hair would have shown it and didnt.. Thank you Don!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: June 22, 2011, 08:56:15 PM »

I think you are all worrying way too much about Krystal.  I think the pros will make mince meat out of her. 

I didn't watch court today.  Did I miss anything brilliant by the duffense?  Any estimates given about length this will take? 

The judge ask Bozo to let him know Fri. his estimate on how much longer the duhfense will take.

From the way it looks...Baez will try to introduce the Orlando white pages as potential witnesses.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: June 22, 2011, 08:56:28 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 36 http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

Thanks Trimm.  BS said it's like the defense keeps climbing up this greased pole...and keeps sliding down.  Hadn't heard that one in a long time.

Monkey Devil!
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: June 22, 2011, 08:58:39 PM »

Not only is there NO resemblence of casey and Allysa Milano  -- she is a dead ringer for "Mr. Ed".

Monkey Devil!

NCSunny

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: June 22, 2011, 08:58:40 PM »

Im gonna take a leap & get something off my chest.   The more I think about this Krystal aka River Cruz situation the more it becomes obvious that she is an opportunist & a liar.   Her recent interview with Pipitone is riddled with deception & to be honest she comes off skanky despite her efforts to come across more polished (not much different than Casey actually).   She was looking down & all around, she got animated when her honesty was questioned & exhibited not only an attitude but a disregard for LE as well.   Additionally, she is associated to that other "Casey is Innocent" nutbar, seen often in front of the Anthony's house August thru  December 2008 as well as in front of Bozo's office & the jail.   I hope the State has that footage of her & that nutbar hanging at the house.  She can claim to be upset with the defense all she wants, that didnt come across as honest either & actually that was a huge red flag for me.  As Mark Nejame said tonight on JVM "this defense has no boundaries."  How do we know that she & her friend weren't paid off or promised something by the defense from long ago?  Why did these people get so involved with so much other history going on in their lives?   Why is this woman so heck bent on associating herself to George?   Maybe they did have a situational relationship, that doesnt mean it has to be intimate, whether she claims it or not doesnt necessarily make it so...shes a known liar in her past why should anyone believe her?  Maybe they did have an affair, who cares it has NOTHING to do with Caylee's murder.  Does she have receipts or a check or anything to prove she gave George money other than for the missing fund?   Did she take advantage of him to try to get close to get info for the defense?   Not only has Mark Lippman come out with a new statement on George's behalf with a barrage of denials but Brad Conway has stated the same thing, two attorneys.

Her story about the choking was already known by all of us threw the Padilla crew, so that is nothing new & I would think that the people in the house of this alleged occurrence would be the first you would go to question regarding that incident.   PS the incident blows the defense theory apart because the reason reportedly that George went after Casey is because he felt Casey killed her & he wanted to know where his granddaughter was...what is that going to do for the defense?  @$$hats!!

What does the defense expect to make lemons out of lemonade from "it was an accident that snowballed out of control?"   George could have wanted to believe that at the time because the thought of his daughter murdering his granddaughter is unbearable - but we saw him early on in this case struggling with that very thing (not excusing the Anthonys other behavior by any means).    Im not sure it even rises to the level to come in for the impeachment of George because the statement is too vague, its an incomplete statement that can have several meanings, it gives no indication that George had any knowledge prior to July 15th that anything was wrong other than his daughter being a spiteful B (her words, ironically) - its a borderline call but if she takes the stand she is going to get destroyed on cross.

Its perfectly okay if others disagree on this issue, Im open to other views, right now that is just where I sit personally.

Interesting post Capp.  I've wondered a few times myself if River was a set up with Bozo as director of the scheme.

HLN TH's said she and her sister both have many alias', so one has to wonder why someone would need to do that. I read some of her transcript and she said at one point that George told her he BELIEVED it was a horrible accident that snowballed out of control, of course we already know he Cindy haven't wanted to believe any of the reality about their daughter. The other thing that stood out with me was when asked a question by the investigator, she said she couldn't remember because she has seizures. JMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 22, 2011, 09:00:55 PM »

WENDY J. MURPHY: Casey Anthony trial an exercise in absurdity

Recently dubbed the “Trial of the Century”, the prosecution of Florida mom Casey Anthony for the murder of her toddler daughter, Caylee, could more aptly be called the Trial of the Absurd.  The prosecution seems desperate to prove Anthony’s innocence while the defense can’t manage a single reference to the evidence that actually proves Casey did not kill her child.

Casey knows more than she’s saying about who and why Caylee is dead, which is why she was offered immunity early on. The prosecution squeezed her very hard - even putting the death penalty on the table – but Casey resisted and the prosecution all but conceded defeat last week when they rested their case after presenting a woefully small pile of evidence.

http://www.patriotledger.com/opinions/opinions_columnists/x898079778/WENDY-J-MURPHY-Casey-Anthony-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: June 22, 2011, 09:01:11 PM »

I guess I am just shallow and judgmental.  I have trouble with anyone who has one name and then uses another----like "River Cruz" (WTF..is it supposed to be as in "Hey, baby, how'd ya like to go on a River Cruise with me??????????????)  But maybe that's just me.......
If I hadn't seen her picture I would have thought it was a stripper name.

Well, it certainly has a "professional" ring to it Monkey Devil!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: June 22, 2011, 09:02:17 PM »

When the same story is revealed by two difference sources ... it makes sense there is some truth to it ... some truth that could a long way in dispelling the allegations of Jose Baez in his opening statement.

Think about it ...

1.  Tracy witnesses the altercation first hand.

2.  Krystal reveals that George told her about the altercation.

When the common implications are considered it can be assumed that ...

1.  George was was not present when Caylee died.

2.  George was not a participant in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

I think it is because in their phase the prosecution was making their case against Casey as they would have before the heard the story the defense cooked up. The only change was probably putting George on the stand first to quickly dispel some of the shock from the DT's story.

This trial is not about defending George but prosecuting Casey and unless (and until) the Defense team actually puts up some evidence of George's involvement during their phase.. why should the prosecution have spent any time/effort bringing up these convoluted stories of their family dynamics during their phase. Why should they be shooting down the defense theories before they see the evidence the defense has or how they are going to explain it.

Couldn't some of this information be brought up in the rebuttal if the defense is able to bring forth any actual evidence about George's involvement.

Also.. their family dynamics are so warped that they may not want to get into the cover-up, fights, etc... They don't want Casey to garner any sympathy or deflect anymore of the blame onto her parents or muddy the waters with more gossip than necessary.

If the prosecution feels it isn't necessary to make the case against Casey, then I trust them that the information isn't needed. I haven't followed the case to the extent you all have though.. so maybe there is importance there that I am not getting Smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 22, 2011, 09:02:54 PM »

From the way it looks...Baez will try to introduce the Orlando white pages as potential witnesses.
yup, and then whine that he got the whole book and not just the pages with their names highlighted
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: June 22, 2011, 09:03:19 PM »

WENDY J. MURPHY: Casey Anthony trial an exercise in absurdity

Recently dubbed the “Trial of the Century”, the prosecution of Florida mom Casey Anthony for the murder of her toddler daughter, Caylee, could more aptly be called the Trial of the Absurd.  The prosecution seems desperate to prove Anthony’s innocence while the defense can’t manage a single reference to the evidence that actually proves Casey did not kill her child.

Casey knows more than she’s saying about who and why Caylee is dead, which is why she was offered immunity early on. The prosecution squeezed her very hard - even putting the death penalty on the table – but Casey resisted and the prosecution all but conceded defeat last week when they rested their case after presenting a woefully small pile of evidence.

http://www.patriotledger.com/opinions/opinions_columnists/x898079778/WENDY-J-MURPHY-Casey-Anthony-trial-an-exercise-in-absurdity

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: June 22, 2011, 09:05:25 PM »

Great post Samantha! I agree, why should they toss all this other stuff out there...

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: June 22, 2011, 09:08:18 PM »

I think Wendy has had some "work" done lately, and has a new hairdo.  I am pretty sure the effect has been that she has lost her mind.  I do wish some kind soul would help her find it..........

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.