May 27, 2024, 05:31:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 25- 6/22/11  (Read 307474 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: June 22, 2011, 10:34:51 PM »

So many have suffered for so long.  Lives have been put on hold. Reputations have been tainted or ruined. Health has been ravaged. Thousands have been spent. Sleep has been lost.
On and
On and
On...........

..........let's just call Dexter.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: June 22, 2011, 10:39:21 PM »

Casey Anthony Defense Plays it Safe

Tuesday's ceaseless round of humiliation, scared the defense into taking no chances on Wednesday.  They called a series of witnesses to the stand to tell the jury what they didn't find and where they didn't find it.  http://dianefanning.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-defense-plays-it-safe.html

Monkey Devil!

Thanks Alagary...My favorite quote of the day.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: June 22, 2011, 10:39:31 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan George and Cindy re; #CaseyAnthony..." They do not think she's innocent." A quote from their lawyer via CNN's Gary Tuchman   
I guess the exhaust from being under the bus didnt taste so good... but they think she is ill and needs help..... ugh   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: June 22, 2011, 10:40:23 PM »

So many have suffered for so long.  Lives have been put on hold. Reputations have been tainted or ruined. Health has been ravaged. Thousands have been spent. Sleep has been lost.
On and
On and
On...........

..........let's just call Dexter.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #984 on: June 22, 2011, 10:41:29 PM »

Sorry if this is long but I keep remembering this interview with Det. Yuri Melich over and over again.  It was the first time I ever heard of a SNOWBALL or anything going DOWNHILL.  As in the first time anyone in the case uttered the words that could mean something like "SNOWBALLED OUT OF CONTROL".  George may have heard the audio or saw a transcript, or Krystal Holloway could of heard or saw this and added it to her own story.  Can any smart monkey, find out when we first heard this interview?  I am pretty sure it was very early on, in the first part's of discovery.  Way before George was driving around with a billboard.  Did this give either one of them the idea about an "ACCIDENT THAT SNOWBALLED"?

::snipping2:: This is not snipped because it was a PDF document.  I copied it word for word and give the page number and the link.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/caseyanthony071608_2.pdf   

Page 1:

Yuri Melich questioning Casey at Universal Studio's July 16, 2008

Q-About saying that, you know, we need to get complete truth and the SNOWBALL effect and, and,…
A-Absolutely.
Q-…how it goes? Okay. Um, we’re about half way down that hill, three quarters down that hill, half way down that hill and it’s a pretty big snow ball. Which means that there’s a lot of stuff going on right now.
A-Uh-huh. (Affirmative)

Yuri Melich questioning Casey at Universal Studio's July 16, 2008

Page 2:

Q- She may not be the way we, or your family, last remembers her.  We need to find out, from you where Caylee is.  This, this right now is just, this has gone so far DOWN HILL, and this is such a mess.

Q-Uh-huh.  (Affirmative).

Det. Yuri Melich questioning Casey at Universal Studios, July 16, 2008

Page 9:

Q-Or if you continue down this path and continue lying, when this SNOWBALL GETS DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE HILL,the only one that is going to get hurt is you.

A- Uh-huh.  (affirmative).

::snipping2:: This is not snipped because it was a PDF document.  I copied it word for word and gave the page number and the link.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: June 22, 2011, 10:41:32 PM »

So has george always said that he never slept with AKA "river cruz"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: June 22, 2011, 10:42:59 PM »

At around the 6 minute mark, Kathi Belich is talking to Bill Sheaffer taking credit for discovering that Rodriguez lied under oath about being a co-founder of the Body Farm.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: June 22, 2011, 10:44:54 PM »

Malissa Moore the daughter of a serial killer (who I think was a cop) just said on Dr. Drew that she is convinced KC killed Caylee. She said she sees all the same behaviors in her she saw in her dad. She says KC killed her with chloroform.

was just watching that..
what is everyone watching tonight? sounds like a few interesting programs talking about the trial is gonna be on..
Anderson Cooper...Primetime (?)..Joy Behar, which I won't be watching and Greta...

I won't watch Joy Behar at all. I just can't take that woman.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #988 on: June 22, 2011, 10:44:55 PM »

And imo opinion casey knew what she was doing and practiced what she was gonna say to the le. In her interview with melich. She says "all you have is speculation" hmmm sounds like even that early she knew or thought she would get away with what she had done.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: June 22, 2011, 10:46:06 PM »

Im gonna take a leap & get something off my chest.   The more I think about this Krystal aka River Cruz situation the more it becomes obvious that she is an opportunist & a liar.   Her recent interview with Pipitone is riddled with deception & to be honest she comes off skanky despite her efforts to come across more polished (not much different than Casey actually).   She was looking down & all around, she got animated when her honesty was questioned & exhibited not only an attitude but a disregard for LE as well.   Additionally, she is associated to that other "Casey is Innocent" nutbar, seen often in front of the Anthony's house August thru  December 2008 as well as in front of Bozo's office & the jail.   I hope the State has that footage of her & that nutbar hanging at the house.  She can claim to be upset with the defense all she wants, that didnt come across as honest either & actually that was a huge red flag for me.  As Mark Nejame said tonight on JVM "this defense has no boundaries."  How do we know that she & her friend weren't paid off or promised something by the defense from long ago?  Why did these people get so involved with so much other history going on in their lives?   Why is this woman so heck bent on associating herself to George?   Maybe they did have a situational relationship, that doesnt mean it has to be intimate, whether she claims it or not doesnt necessarily make it so...shes a known liar in her past why should anyone believe her?  Maybe they did have an affair, who cares it has NOTHING to do with Caylee's murder.  Does she have receipts or a check or anything to prove she gave George money other than for the missing fund?   Did she take advantage of him to try to get close to get info for the defense?   Not only has Mark Lippman come out with a new statement on George's behalf with a barrage of denials but Brad Conway has stated the same thing, two attorneys.

Her story about the choking was already known by all of us threw the Padilla crew, so that is nothing new & I would think that the people in the house of this alleged occurrence would be the first you would go to question regarding that incident.   PS the incident blows the defense theory apart because the reason reportedly that George went after Casey is because he felt Casey killed her & he wanted to know where his granddaughter was...what is that going to do for the defense?  @$$hats!!

What does the defense expect to make lemons out of lemonade from "it was an accident that snowballed out of control?"   George could have wanted to believe that at the time because the thought of his daughter murdering his granddaughter is unbearable - but we saw him early on in this case struggling with that very thing (not excusing the Anthonys other behavior by any means).    Im not sure it even rises to the level to come in for the impeachment of George because the statement is too vague, its an incomplete statement that can have several meanings, it gives no indication that George had any knowledge prior to July 15th that anything was wrong other than his daughter being a spiteful B (her words, ironically) - its a borderline call but if she takes the stand she is going to get destroyed on cross.

Its perfectly okay if others disagree on this issue, Im open to other views, right now that is just where I sit personally.

AND...she's out there giving interviews while under subpoena and waiting to be called to the stand.  Now...she told the police she and George did NOT have an affair.  Didn't she fail a poly?  Didn't her sister publicly state that River was lying?

AND...even if George did have an affair and did get some money from her....so what?!?!  George is not on trial for being an unfaithful husband.

AND...IF by some means that the Judge loses all his judgment and lets her take the stand...the defense will have her testify to George saying that it was an accident that got out of control and the prosecution is going to impeach her because she also told the police that George said he had KC up against the wall demanding that she tell him what happened to Caylee.

IMO, the defense would be fools to put her on the stand; therefore, that's exactly what they're going to try and do.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: June 22, 2011, 10:46:36 PM »

Jinkasaurus tells Anderson Cooper that Cindy will be on the stand tomorrow and confronted with her old depos 
These people are disgusting. I hope the jurors have the courage to convict KC

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: June 22, 2011, 10:47:09 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 36 http://www.wftv.com/video/28323275/index.html

Thanks Trimm.  BS said it's like the defense keeps climbing up this greased pole...and keeps sliding down.  Hadn't heard that one in a long time.

Monkey Devil!

Actually I am a bit disgusted with BS today, as for KB ... its too bad that the word attribution is not in her vocab. Hint, hey Kathi and Bill do a google search of william rodriguez - body farm - co-founder ... what do you get?
I saw it and was pizzed off.. I sent them both multiple emails asking them to to the right thing and mention SM.. KB does have a rep for using others tips and taking credit..

It wouldn't be the first time she lifted a story and then BS'd her way out of it. They claimed it was being discussed all over the web. REALLY? Show me where it is in google? When one has the top 2 searches in google on a topic ... its a good sign that you are the source. It is the reason why many of us old bloggers  despise the MSM and their ripoff ways. Why would it have taken her so long to get an answer if it were her idea? Please.

OMG!  Are ya'll telling me that KB "claimed" this expose'?  She didn't even credit ya'll?  That chaps me, a little professional courtesy or a thimble of humility would be nice.
Yeah, she's a bulldawg and all that but..c'mon.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: June 22, 2011, 10:47:52 PM »

George Anthony Attorney Reaffirms Affair Denial
Lippman: 'Anthony Won't Be Discouraged From Stating Truth'

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando attorney Mark Lippman issued a statement on Wednesday reaffirming that George Anthony never had an affair with a woman named Krystal Holloway.

::snipping2::

http://www.wesh.com/r/28325684/detail.html

That picture her sister uses as "proof" of their affair looks to me like they are in a store.

it looks like a flag and butterfly balloon in the background.  A big flag does not strike me as something one would usually have in a house.  Wasn't the butterfly the symbol they used for the foundation they set up?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: June 22, 2011, 10:49:07 PM »

So has george always said that he never slept with AKA "river cruz"

So what if he did? How does that change the fact that KC killed Caylee if he screwed the whole world?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: June 22, 2011, 10:49:26 PM »

At around the 6 minute mark, Kathi Belich is talking to Bill Sheaffer taking credit for discovering that Rodriguez lied under oath about being a co-founder of the Body Farm.

Thats awesome

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: June 22, 2011, 10:52:20 PM »

I suppose the 2 million is a sure thing when you can say your child is guilty rather than to continue to lie for her

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #996 on: June 22, 2011, 10:53:22 PM »

I was just asking. Cause I didn't know if it was ever admited by him
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: June 22, 2011, 10:53:57 PM »

Priceless Klaas and right on point. Once again Ashton crushes on cross.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: June 22, 2011, 10:54:16 PM »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and she's lying about it being all over the web. I took the link from SM to 3 big sites that had NOT a clue...and everybody at all of those sites was hellbent on running the Dr. Spitz testimony underground to about 100 feet that it barely got a nod until much later.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: June 22, 2011, 10:55:43 PM »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and she's lying about it being all over the web. I took the link from SM to 3 big sites that had NOT a clue...and everybody at all of those sites was hellbent on running the Dr. Spitz testimony underground to about 100 feet that it barely got a nod until much later.

Yep

Edited to add:  We were ON IT, COLLABORATIVELY AS A TEAM, and we broke the news COLLABORATIVELY AS A TEAM, here at SM. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:57:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.