April 17, 2024, 10:34:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149845 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: April 23, 2007, 07:23:25 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi Monkey  Smile

Just checking to see if any news is being reported.

Does anyone remember the date when the beach by the Marriot was searched the 1st time?  And was this the fishermen's hut area?
Seems like some radio station broke the story & everyone was there digging up the beach before the police could show up.

As for the Black Jack table and it being Paulis.... I would have thought one of the MB kids at the table would have pointed that out once they saw Paulis on MSM. Confused

I believe it was Tuesday June 14, 2005 the one you are referring to.  According to this article though, that was the second time it was searched:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159601,00.html

Charles Rafini, the Aruban teen who says he found the underwear and condoms in the brush, as well as duct tape and a string cut from a bikini or halter top, at a location commonly known to locals as a make-out spot, described the underwear he found as pink with flowers on them. He told FOX News on Wednesday that the location of the findings "is not too far" from the Marriott hotel.

When Rafini hand-carried the articles to police, he said, "they told me, 'nice job' ... and they will go figure out what's going on."

When asked how the island nation — heavily dependent on the tourism industry for its livelihood — is different since Holloway's disappearance, which has gained international attention, Rafini said: "It's changed everything. Aruba is doing worse."

But FOX News has learned that the intense search in the area was also prompted by information from one of the three suspects. Tuesday's search was the second for that area.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: April 23, 2007, 07:28:17 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Old Fart! You have something in the lounge!  Wink

Robots: You won't usually wear one, but here's one if you want it:  Laughing

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/rbt4.gif
I wouldn't want you to feel left out!

Anybody who wants one can leave a post in the avatar thread and Klaas or I will be happy to fix you up!  Wink

CBB
Thanks...  I'll look a little later
( scratch   Something in the lounge Shocked  Confused   I do not remember being in the lounge lately .. Wonder what I left there & when scratch)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: April 23, 2007, 07:31:57 PM »

Old Fart:

Tho I have never met you, or know you personally, I must say...

I wuv you!

Everytime I see that cute little face and read your comments, I
smile...

Keep it up!

Klaas or anyone else?

QUESTION:

What does 2fb mean?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: April 23, 2007, 07:33:08 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
How's this for ya..

The Dutch Investigators have been on Aruba for what like 10 days now? Just what are they doing? Joran's gearing up for a book tour and the Kalpoes are playing phone tag down at the ole internet cafe.. what's wrong with this picture? Paulus is hanging around the ISa with his lovely wife.. these people dont look too concerned to me. As Beth said ~ 'I saw a different man this time, one that looked much more confidant.' I think I got that some what right.

Rudy Croes thinks it's a good idea to get the Dutch involved...how bout the FBI Rudy? nahhh.. don't do that... that would uncover your lil scheme to defraud the American public and Natalee's Family.

I dont see any indications so far that anyone is doing anything to solve Natalee's case...God I hope I'm totally wrong about these guys..

They seem to be all hopped up over the Namdar thing. The way I see this guy is he is some type of Charles Croes Clairvoyant...
ahhh, I mean intermediary...he is a middle man of some sort that was trying to make a commission off of the deal, or he could be a foreign national working in some other capacity.. either way.. it got their attention..Someone was going to make some money and they cut the Dutch out.

Maybe the Dutch should apply that same sense of urgency to Natalee's case...

Oh, I can dream... it's still a free country.

Greetings Rob!

Rudy thinks it's a good idea to get the Ducth involved... a year and a half later. That's quick thinking for you. The Dutch/Arubans had only been chastised for bungling the case since the first week. I guess it takes them a year and a half to make sure they've destroyed all the evidence against the Van Der Sloots.

And as you've pointed out before, why haven't the Dutch bothered to question the main suspects since they took over the case? Are we to believe they can't twist their laws to bring them in? They twisted them to free them, so why not?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: April 23, 2007, 07:35:24 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Old Fart:

Tho I have never met you, or know you personally, I must say...

I wuv you!

Everytime I see that cute little face and read your comments, I
smile...

Keep it up!

Klaas or anyone else?

QUESTION:

What does 2fb mean?

I have no idea, lol  Laughing
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: April 23, 2007, 07:39:22 PM »

Maybe 2 "f"ing B's????

Ohhhhh well.

Hope you're not mad at me....

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: April 23, 2007, 07:40:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "San"
I just checked the site meter and someone is viewing SM from Utrecht, Netherlands.  I looked to see what he was viewing and I noticed how he got to SM.  He googled Aruba Sucks Laughing .

Nice going Guido.

Hey San ... how can I access this site meter?

Off in about an hour to a Canuck potluck ... Vancouver Canucks against Dallas.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Have a good evening Monkeys.

Janet

http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/hockey/story.html?id=fa30a41b-dd74-4106-a8c8-9b6a58bd44a5&k=90199

The site meter can be found at the bottom of each page (little green rectangular button says 'site meter')

We're Ranger fans, here...playing Buffalo on Wednesday.  Enjoy...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: April 23, 2007, 07:40:21 PM »

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Janet

Tamikos,

I do value your opinion. I'll be workin and lurkin again tomorrow. Maybe we can converse some more then.

Ado
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: April 23, 2007, 07:44:48 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I just checked the site meter and someone is viewing SM from Utrecht, Netherlands.  I looked to see what he was viewing and I noticed how he got to SM.  He googled Aruba Sucks Laughing .

Nice going Guido.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Janet

http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/hockey/story.html?id=fa30a41b-dd74-4106-a8c8-9b6a58bd44a5&k=90199

The site meter can be found at the bottom of each page (little green rectangular button says 'site meter')

Thanks and ... you enjoy your game on Wednesday.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: April 23, 2007, 07:45:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi Monkey  Smile

Just checking to see if any news is being reported.

Does anyone remember the date when the beach by the Marriot was searched the 1st time?  And was this the fishermen's hut area?
Seems like some radio station broke the story & everyone was there digging up the beach before the police could show up.

As for the Black Jack table and it being Paulis.... I would have thought one of the MB kids at the table would have pointed that out once they saw Paulis on MSM. Confused

I believe it was Tuesday June 14, 2005 the one you are referring to.  According to this article though, that was the second time it was searched:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159601,00.html

Charles Rafini, the Aruban teen who says he found the underwear and condoms in the brush, as well as duct tape and a string cut from a bikini or halter top, at a location commonly known to locals as a make-out spot, described the underwear he found as pink with flowers on them. He told FOX News on Wednesday that the location of the findings "is not too far" from the Marriott hotel.

When Rafini hand-carried the articles to police, he said, "they told me, 'nice job' ... and they will go figure out what's going on."

When asked how the island nation — heavily dependent on the tourism industry for its livelihood — is different since Holloway's disappearance, which has gained international attention, Rafini said: "It's changed everything. Aruba is doing worse."

But FOX News has learned that the intense search in the area was also prompted by information from one of the three suspects. Tuesday's search was the second for that area.

Hummmmmm....

Maybe THAT's why our lovely Miss Anita wanted everyone to know
she saw Natalee's underware... Blue, I think they were.   Rolling Eyes

This case is nothing short of amazing!!!

Lost shoes... underware in the bushes... condoms... duct tape?

Gee:  I wonder how many other girls were raped within that week?

Major Eye Roll!!!!!   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: April 23, 2007, 07:46:47 PM »

KLaasend, is the forum time off again, or do I have to reset my zone?  Thanks.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: April 23, 2007, 07:49:45 PM »

The forum time was off by an hour I think yesterday morning but Tom fixed it.  If you are still off by an hour you will have to go to your profile and adjust.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 23, 2007, 07:50:10 PM »

Nice going Guido.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Janet

Sorry I was eating dinner.  The Site Meter is as the bottom of the page.  It is the little green box.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 23, 2007, 07:53:44 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Maybe 2 "f"ing B's????

Ohhhhh well.

Hope you're not mad at me....

Hummm I'm not sure but I will say what came to mind.  Read between the lines 2fb = To F*%ing Bad
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 23, 2007, 07:55:03 PM »

Nice going Guido.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Janet

Sorry I didn't see that you answered 2NJSon.  Thanks.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: April 23, 2007, 07:58:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

The forum time was off by an hour I think yesterday morning but Tom fixed it.  If you are still off by an hour you will have to go to your profile and adjust.

OK...a few days back, I changed the time in the profile because it wasn't right...thought I'd not changed it when DST started..couldn't remember.  Will do.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: April 23, 2007, 08:01:51 PM »

San, just thought you were gone, so I answered...no prolemo. Wink   I like to check out what they search for, too.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #297 on: April 23, 2007, 08:03:36 PM »

Klaas posted:

I've been trying to remember what it was that the cage discovered about "panty boy" and can't do it. Anybody remember?
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: April 23, 2007, 08:04:55 PM »

Thanks, CBB.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: April 23, 2007, 08:06:03 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Klaas posted:

I've been trying to remember what it was that the cage discovered about "panty boy" and can't do it. Anybody remember?

I think he was somebodys cousin.  Let me check Sunfreaks thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.