April 24, 2024, 05:04:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149904 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: April 23, 2007, 10:05:49 PM »

This is an interesting post  from June 6, 2006 posted by Kermit on BFN. The post was originally from SM and if I am reading it correctly posted by subdude, with his comments about some of Simians posts. It is interesting because I don't recall reading these Simian posts ie "The Babylonians think she’s on her way to Panama with the help of the Carib."
+++++++++++++
#   subdude  Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 12:31 am

Simian Says:

June 29th, 2005 at 4:18 pm
A Babylonian capo whispered to me. They have too much on the boy and the Hindus.

June 29th, 2005 at 4:29 pm This one Babylonian is a sure shot. The boy and the Hindus are closer than you would think. They believe all of their fingers are burned. The Babylonians think she’s on her way to Panama with the help of the Carib.

4:18 post: Simian says he has an informer that is a head of some Aruban branch of government: Commissioner, police chief. “Too much” could mean either too focused on JVDS/Kalpoes or a wealth of evidence against JVDS/Kalpoes

4:29 post: Aruban head of government is reliable — a “sure shot”. JVDS and Hindus are more involved that we think. Since they do not get outside information in jail, they do not know information like PVDS or Croes have been released. They think that information has come out that connects them to the drugs/prostitution ring. This ring is consistent with Shango’s statements about what goes on at the house (suggested drugs and prostitution, e.g. “honey laden notes”, “raves”, Mary was no virgin, etc…)

JVDS and Kalpoes are involved in prostitution/drugs ring themselves, not just getting dope from the dealers.

The Arubans think NH is on the way to Panama with the help of? Who is the Carib?

Ladies and gents, the police chief is resigning as the focus turns towards drugs and prostitution. Again I ask, coincidence? Not likely.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: April 23, 2007, 10:07:37 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Elaine"
book sales will be a MISERABLE failure

thats a shame

NOT  Cool
I hope you are right!

even the crazy joran lovers wont buy it,,well one or two might and then they will copy it and post it on the net

thats a SHAM..............errr.ahhhhh   i mean SHAME  Cool

Guido will buy it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: April 23, 2007, 10:08:50 PM »

Quote from: "San"

thats a shame

NOT  Cool
I hope you are right!

even the crazy joran lovers wont buy it,,well one or two might and then they will copy it and post it on the net

Guido will buy it.

Joran will autograph his copy, too.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: April 23, 2007, 10:11:51 PM »

I am with bleachedblack that these guys were part of something beyond just their own little antics that night. I think they had designs to film Natalee or even hand her off to others. Whether or not she lived long enough for any of that to happen is where the mystery lies here.

Even NOW we just ain't got enough info.

O/T, the story about the South Carolina case rings some bells. The girls were under 18 and for THAT, at least, he should have been convicted. HOWEVER, I can state that underground pot "grow rooms" are a definite and pervasive reality and it is not outside the realm to think that the 2 girls were wanting in on the happy harvest, to the point of doing some very unspeakable things with that creep. I have posted before (WAY BACK, like on June 12th, 2005 no less) that I had a family member who built one of those things and something like that would have been an ideal spot for hiding a kidnappee. I am not willing to ascribe "poor innocent victim" to those girls just yet. I know from the personal experience I went through that plenty of drug-connected kids want in on that clandestine pot action. My cousin's activities were well-known amongst the culture and were widely applauded by them. I was the voice who tried (in vain) to persuade the kid's mom, my aunt, to turn him in to save herself and the rest of her family. I won't relate the final outcomes, they are much too graphic.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: April 23, 2007, 10:12:42 PM »

thats a shame

NOT  Cool
I hope you are right!

Guido will buy it.
Joey Taco will buy one, 5 members of RU and FOB will buy some....we are up to 7 books Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: April 23, 2007, 10:13:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

thats a shame

NOT  Cool
I hope you are right!

Guido will buy it.

Joran will autograph his copy, too.   Wink

Laughing  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: April 23, 2007, 10:16:17 PM »

anita will buy one and make it into a DELICIOUS book  Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: April 23, 2007, 10:17:10 PM »

thats a shame

NOT  Cool
I hope you are right!

Guido will buy it.
Joey Taco will buy one, 5 members of RU and FOB will buy some....we are up to 7 books Laughing  Laughing

Joe T. will keep his copy in his office with the Medal of Valor Bernie Kerik gave him for his years as police commissioner Rolling Eyes
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: April 23, 2007, 10:18:03 PM »

The comment about "on the way to Panama w/ help of the Carib" is a reference to Natalee being dumped in the ocean and being carried by currents to Panama. That was the thinking of the people Simian got his info from.

Of course there is no earthly way to know if it's true or not.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: April 23, 2007, 10:24:35 PM »

Joe T. will keep his copy in his office with the Medal of Valor Bernie Kerik gave him for his years as police commissioner Rolling Eyes
He had better get one of those clear plastic book jackets to put on it, or it will get all greasy from his hair... Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: April 23, 2007, 10:26:13 PM »

anita will buy one and make it into a DELICIOUS book  Cool  Laughing

I can picture Anita reading his book:

Anita: Oh what a good boy my Joran is.  He didn't want to disappoint his daddy so he lied 22 times.

Anita:  WHAT!!!  Paulus it says here in Joran's book that you were with Natalee too is this true?

Paulus: Anita you know he is a liar.

Anita: OK Paulus I just wanted to make sure because I couldn't figure out why you wanted me to paint his room as soon as I got back from Holland.

Paulus:  Oh Anita I know how talented of an artist you are and I figured you would be the only one to get the blood stains off the wall.  The two maids that were here on Monday couldn't do it.  So I sent one back to her country and the other I paid her a little extra to shut up.

I HATE THEM ALL Evil or Very Mad
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: April 23, 2007, 10:26:23 PM »

thats a shame

NOT  Cool
I hope you are right!

Guido will buy it.

Sweaty and Saggy will buy one too, maybe two.  So will godfather VanDerSlaaten.  The Kalpoes will probably steal a copy from somewhere and KJ will probably buy one just because it just seems right.  And no doubt Greta will buy one too, so now we're up to 10?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: April 23, 2007, 10:32:17 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Sweaty and Saggy will buy one too, maybe two.  So will godfather VanDerSlaaten.  The Kalpoes will probably steal a copy from somewhere and KJ will probably buy one just because it just seems right.  And no doubt Greta will buy one too, so now we're up to 10?
LOL, Greta will of course, also need an autograph Evil or Very Mad
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: April 23, 2007, 10:34:11 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
The comment about "on the way to Panama w/ help of the Carib" is a reference to Natalee being dumped in the ocean and being carried by currents to Panama. That was the thinking of the people Simian got his info from.

Of course there is no earthly way to know if it's true or not.
How many here feel she is in the ocean? I feel like that is where she finally ended up. After first being burried a few times. Crying or Very sad
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: April 23, 2007, 10:36:19 PM »

IndyDan, are sweaty and saggy ...Anita and Paulus...if so, that is too funny... Laughing  Laughing
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: April 23, 2007, 10:36:22 PM »

I will not buy one,even for green eggs and ham,San.Forgive my pun San,but it fit.I don't think it will be a hit.So Guido is Utrech,hmm.Oh well.Where are Koen,Sander,and the Sporter.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: April 23, 2007, 10:37:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I will not buy one,even for green eggs and ham,San.Forgive my pun San,but it fit.I don't think it will be a hit.So Guido is Utrech,hmm.Oh well.Where are Koen,Sander,and the Sporter.
I think Koen and Sander are in the US?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: April 23, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »

Elaine,I am sure she was dumped there,at some point.I wonder how much of her has washed up on other shores.I also wonder if any was saved.The witness was an illegal,if I remember
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: April 23, 2007, 10:39:36 PM »

They left for the motherland to play Futbol,I heard.They were in Ga.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: April 23, 2007, 10:39:55 PM »

Wow... I thought the front page was hoppin'

You guys have been busy!

It's going to take me some time to get caught up
but in the meantime:

Klaas:

Can you dress me in my new outfit?  It's the last one that you
and CBB did for me...  with the hat...

I love it!!!!

Very Happy

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.