April 24, 2024, 11:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149909 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: April 24, 2007, 11:54:51 AM »

STRAW MAN ALERT  
STRAW MAN ALERT

put  a FORK in the TOOTHBRUSH joran,
you fat slimy son of a failed LIAR JUDGE

geeeeesh...  

there isnt anything to the DNA on the toothbrush

never was anything there

give it up.. you FRAUD

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: April 24, 2007, 12:06:40 PM »

This is what Kafka posted @ FOB about Joran's radio interview and now Joran had 2 girlfriends at the time of Natalee's disappearence,he cannot stop lying.

Posted: Tue Apr 24th, 2007 04:02 pm    

That I lied at first was a big mistake. I was not aware that this should became this big. At that time a had 2 girl friends (should keep it secret) and also because of my parents.

I feel great support from family and friends.

Writing this book is a kind of therapy: dealing with thisd situation.

No, I can can and may not speculate about what happend.

For me, the whole situation is closed. And, yes I feel fin e returning to Aruba.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: April 24, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
This is what Kafka posted @ FOB about Joran's radio interview and now Joran had 2 girlfriends at the time of Natalee's disappearence,he cannot stop lying.

That I lied at first was a big mistake. I was not aware that this should became this big. At that time a had 2 girl friends (should keep it secret) and also because of my parents.

For me, the whole situation is closed. And, yes I feel fin e returning to Aruba.

you dont need therapy

i dont think therapy helps KILLERS

- A Horse's Tale
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: April 24, 2007, 12:14:26 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

you dont need therapy

Good point robots. Very Happy  Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: April 24, 2007, 12:15:03 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

you dont need therapy

Good point robots. Very Happy  Wink

Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: April 24, 2007, 12:19:17 PM »

For me, the whole situation is closed.

Am sure he would like the whole situation closed. Unfortunately for him, that ain't gonna happen. He will be haunted and hounded for the rest of his life, especially if he is not held responsible for his actions.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: April 24, 2007, 12:25:12 PM »

"For me, the whole situation is closed."

Dream on, Joran! You might get a big surprise from the Dutch police.

And we Natalee supporters will NEVER let  her be forgotten.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: April 24, 2007, 12:29:04 PM »

shhh.  maybe jurin thinks the tootbrush drugged, kidnaped, raped, murdered buried, reburied, reburied and desecrated Natalee.  

WHHHOO WHHHOO EEEK EEK (sounds of a lunatic)

ok, I'm off to see the dentist.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: April 24, 2007, 12:31:50 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Hi...just saying good morning from a little fishing village in the south of Ireland....wonderful people....pretty little multicolored buildings....can walk the streets and shop and go home when tired...

Will wait until I get home to catch up....am in a little internet cafe....Hope all is well....Mere

Oh, WoW, MeMere!

I wish I were right there with you.  It sounds wonderful, all tranquil and no yapping pups bossing you around!   Very Happy

Have a great time for me, too, for both of us!  Ireland is also on my list of places I would like to see some day as I have only been to London in the UK.  

Take care and take photos to post in the lounge upon your safe return!

AnnA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: April 24, 2007, 12:34:46 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
shhh.  maybe jurin thinks the tootbrush drugged, kidnaped, raped, murdered buried, reburied, reburied and desecrated Natalee.  

WHHHOO WHHHOO EEEK EEK (sounds of a lunatic)

ok, I'm off to see the dentist.

It doesn't matter what was on Natalee's roommate's toothbrush or on Natalee's for that matter.  She was still last seen being driven away by those three suspects.

Nothing changes that and nothing else matters nearly as much.  No way around that, Joran.

No, this is not over by a long shot.  It's hardly begun.

Justice is the only thing that will ever end this.

Ever.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: April 24, 2007, 12:40:26 PM »

<snipped>

No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar ... Abraham Lincoln

At the time of the Greta interview in March, 2006 ... Joran was still implying that he only had one girlfriend.

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question as to how many girlfriends I have, I answer you the following. I only have one girlfriend and her name is "Florencia METZ".

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 3, 2006

You know lying to the police was — was wrong, stupid, just oh, and you know everything was just, everything that you did, everything that you did, you know, I had a long time to think about all my friends and about my — about my girlfriend. I mean I had a girlfriend at the time too. I mean, you know, you go to — you got to think about all that stuff.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: April 24, 2007, 12:44:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

<snipped>

At the time of the Greta interview in March, 2006 ... Joran was still implying that he only had one girlfriend.

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question as to how many girlfriends I have, I answer you the following. I only have one girlfriend and her name is "Florencia METZ".

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 3, 2006

You know lying to the police was — was wrong, stupid, just oh, and you know everything was just, everything that you did, everything that you did, you know, I had a long time to think about all my friends and about my — about my girlfriend. I mean I had a girlfriend at the time too. I mean, you know, you go to — you got to think about all that stuff.

Well, well. Looks like his book is going to have all kinds of lies in it. Thanks for the quotes, Janet.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 24, 2007, 12:44:21 PM »

For me, the whole situation is closed. And, yes I feel fine returning to Aruba.

The only time he runs to Aruba is when someone is looking for him in the Netherlands.  Beth went to the Netherlands and a 6.5 jackass ran back to Aruba to hide under his mothers skirt.

He had to throw that in about feeling fine because he knows that people can't stand him or his father and he is trying to convince himself.  One day he is going to return to Aruba and a person will make good for what he did to that island.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: April 24, 2007, 12:49:45 PM »

i think the PUNKS had concocted some other lies that they told the police
that BIT them in the _ _ _  Cool

here it is
one of them in my opinion

remember when they had a "FLAT TIRE"  in the police car tape recording

they all agreed that to "stall" for why they were DELAYED in getting back
to the Sloot HORROR HOUSE... joran had to use papa sloots car to bring them some tools  

i see everything

how do you like that JORAN ????? HUH ???

how about you K2????

huh,,, you like that.... im right on the money as usual

i hate you all

- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: April 24, 2007, 12:56:51 PM »

Furthermore she used remarks from J's diary and she did have a glance at the police reports

A glance?

Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: April 24, 2007, 12:58:49 PM »

"FLAT TIRE"

why lie about that one HUH ??????????????????

skeeeeeeeeeeeeered ?????????????????

BS
BS
BS
BS   Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: April 24, 2007, 12:59:49 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

<snipped>

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

Joran Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
March 3, 2006

Well, well. Looks like his book is going to have all kinds of lies in it. Thanks for the quotes, Janet.

You are welcome Dayhiker.

I am inclined to agree with Beth Twitty ... everytime Joran speaks publicly he exposes himself for who he is ... a liar.  The insight that this woman possesses is just amazing.  I stand in awe of her.

Janet

Beth Twitty's response to the Joran/Greta interview ...

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
March 21, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

TWITTY: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time. And you know, I've heard his offer that he is willing to sit down with myself or with Dave or the family, and absolutely, I would do it. I would go to Holland. I'd meet him wherever he would choose to. But you know, Greta, I would have to have one polygraph expert with me because, you know, just having Joran talk without any type of repercussions — I mean, I think those days are over for him. You know, I'd like to get to the bottom of where his lies are, and I think that a polygraph expert could help do that.

Beth Twitty's response to the Primetime interview ...

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 23, 2006

TWITTY: ... I`m just glad that he is coming out and speaking on camera because I heard a clip that you -- a sound bite earlier, and he does -- when he tells one lie, more evolve. And it just is mind-boggling how we are all just witnessing this from Joran.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: April 24, 2007, 01:03:38 PM »

Tamikosmon aka Janet,

Your posts with quotes are amazing.  I'm in awe.  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 24, 2007, 01:04:34 PM »

Per Tjurd on FOB - delicious TV appearance in 30 minutes.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: April 24, 2007, 01:06:41 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Tamikosmon aka Janet,

Your posts with quotes are amazing.  I'm in awe.  

Me, too!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.