April 25, 2024, 02:54:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149926 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 24, 2007, 04:07:19 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
This is what Kafka posted @ FOB about Joran's radio interview and now Joran had 2 girlfriends at the time of Natalee's disappearence,he cannot stop lying.
 SNIP

Definition of girlfriend = any female who would be in his company without being drugged first.
Therefore, no doubt that second girlfriend he now references is Saggy Sloot (yes, Elaine that would be Anita).   Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: April 24, 2007, 04:13:31 PM »

Looks like an arm and hand to me but either or both of you could be right.

But what does it prove if Paulus was lurking around?

I must be missing something here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 24, 2007, 04:16:07 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
This is what Kafka posted @ FOB about Joran's radio interview and now Joran had 2 girlfriends at the time of Natalee's disappearence,he cannot stop lying.
 SNIP

Definition of girlfriend = any female who would be in his company without being drugged first.
Therefore, no doubt that second girlfriend he now references is Saggy Sloot (yes, Elaine that would be Anita).   Wink

Laughing  Laughing

Unless, he was refering to Guido. Shocked

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: April 24, 2007, 04:19:38 PM »

Well, I hate the thought of Joran shooting his mouth off unchecked all over Holland.

Do you think we should refute his lies/inconsistencies by writing to his publisher and the radio  and TV stations that have him as a guest?

Maybe we could also include a few questions that should have been asked.

Wink

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #584 on: April 24, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
just kidding

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: April 24, 2007, 04:43:55 PM »

I think the FP may be down?

Any one having problems?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: April 24, 2007, 04:44:28 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, I will go on record as saying I do not believe the rocks or videos are of the actual crime scene related to Natalee's disappearance.  Perhaps one faked to frame the security guards with false evidence being planted that they then had to go and retrieve and paint over but I still think the Sloot compound far more likely.

JMO.

Back to working and lurking. . . . . .

DITTO.  I think it was all b/s......not sure why...i think aruba had alot of different people going in alot of different directions to cover alot of peoples tracks...and create alibis and misinformation..panty man....like the nite Natalee was being followed in Venezuela.. ..around same time...and the stupid piece of duct tape...... Rolling Eyes
the piece of shirt i wonder about.....that looked real but was prob planted to make it look like she was really dead in the ocean....but then they did not follow thru...with finding the body in the ocean...why???

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 24, 2007, 04:48:26 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Well, I hate the thought of Joran shooting his mouth off unchecked all over Holland.

Do you think we should refute his lies/inconsistencies by writing to his publisher and the radio  and TV stations that have him as a guest?

Wink

Justice ... I think that is an excellent idea.  However, an English  translation of the entire book needs to become available for that to happen.  Any ideas?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: April 24, 2007, 04:51:36 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
just kidding

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Just kidding, too!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #589 on: April 24, 2007, 05:03:37 PM »

Wink

Here is Paulus in a car that looks a lot like

the one seen at the rocks.

Paulus had some access to some interesting vehicles

around this time period.

At a time when Paulus Van der sloot's

personal vehicles had all been confiscated.

http://tinyurl.com/24h4pg

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #590 on: April 24, 2007, 05:09:30 PM »

Anna:

What if the tapes had EVERYTHING to do with framing the guards?

What if the reason for placing the body in the bag and painting the rocks was specifically for framing them?  Maybe they were going to create a crime scene using the evidence that they found at the rocks.

I wouldn't put that past Paulus and his crew.  

What if Paulus didn't know where Natalee was until that same day, only
because of Joran's confession and he had to rush out there to intercede?

And that's why the photographer put that stamp on the tape... to
let ALE know that they had seen everything so they concocted the story about the boy being found there, in case someone like us noticed a body in the tapes?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: April 24, 2007, 05:19:23 PM »

At the end, what I mean to say is that after ALE found out about the
video tape, they gave up on framing the guards and came up with the
story about the boy to cover for the fact that the video showed them
removing a body.

I don't think there was a little boy, at all.

I think they were caught in the act of framing... and that's why the
tape was stamped like that, so everyone would know.

In this case, it worked and two innocent men were released.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: April 24, 2007, 05:25:05 PM »

Wanted to see how this showed up before trying it as an avatar.
I think it's cute!  

Hey monkeys!  I see Joran is lying on Dutch radio and his book is out tomorrow.  Has he been invited on Dana's show?  I think Howard Stern should have a go at him.  Stern wouldn't pull any punches and given his reputation, Joran would think he had a like-minded person.  In either event, Joran would come across for what he is if he spent an hour on air with Stern.  JMO.  p.s.  I'm not a fan of Stern, but I think it would be a great interview and expose Joran.

IndyDan, there's a riot in your prison.   Wink  You neglected to define the women who aren't drugged and his girlfriends.  They're tourists, they're easy, they're drugged or drunk or both.  Especially if they're American.   Mad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 24, 2007, 05:28:47 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Anna:

What if the reason for placing the body in the bag and painting the rocks was specifically for framing them?  Maybe they were going to create a crime scene using the evidence that they found at the rocks.

let ALE know that they had seen everything so they concocted the story about the boy being found there, in case someone like us noticed a body in the tapes?

Then why would Paulus be rushing anywhere to intercede?  That is not AlE at the rocks but the security company.   After recovery of the remains, they put them in a small plastic bag in the basin?  Why?  You can't see through the plastic into the contents of the bag.  That would take x-ray vision.

Painting over evidence would destroy it so if anything, they are dismantling a crime scene?  Maybe one of their own or ALE's creation to frame the security guards but I don't see bodies or body parts.  Except for when I see dogs, lol!   Wink

And I think it pretty ordinary that Paulus would always be lurking around to see if he could find out what was going on.

We'll just have to agree to disagree and my only point was to go on record that not everybody shares the theory that the vids are pertinent to Natalee's disappearance.  I personally don't think that they do.  Others think otherwise and to do so is certainly their right.  We all have our own thoughts and theories and there is not one generally accepted as gospel that I am aware of, my own certainly included.

We just don't really know so much even after all this time.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: April 24, 2007, 05:34:01 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"

Wink

Justice ... I think that is an excellent idea.  However, an English  translation of the entire book needs to become available for that to happen.  Any ideas?

Janet

Peter DeVries.  That's my idea.  Peter, knowing what he knows about the case from his own investigation, should do a show that points out the discrepancies between what Joran is STILL saying and facts.  Problem with Joran's lies is that he lies even when it's not necessary.  He lies to portray himself the way he wants others to see him.  I still think Satish picked up Deepak that night, then picked up Joran where Melody saw him standing, and they went somewhere, did something, before going to bar.  Don't know why they're lying about that, but I'm not convinced they went home and ate and did homework.  Maybe they were setting up the lights and camera or getting the drugs or something.  That's what I think.  It's a 2-1/2 hour timeframe that is unaccounted for IMO.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: April 24, 2007, 05:34:56 PM »

Personally I think the Profile of the driver in the silver car looks alot like Paulus. Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 24, 2007, 05:36:48 PM »

Personally I think the Profile of the driver in the silver car looks alot like Paulus. Wink

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: April 24, 2007, 05:39:11 PM »

joe the LOAD

spinning like wahsing machine that had gone BEZERK

LOAD - washing machine

hehehehhehehehe Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 24, 2007, 05:41:17 PM »

Hot off the press:  
9pm Et. Scared Monkeys Radio

All New Dana Pretzer Show

Guests

1. Ken Shepherd Director Of Media Research Center News Buster Blog.

2. Law professor, former DA, author and cable news contributor Wendy Murphy- Ken Hinson Dungeon Rape Trial

I hope you can join us.

Dana

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

Channel 46 Trust Cable
W3-957 (Satellite

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: April 24, 2007, 05:45:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Patti"
Anna:

Then why would Paulus be rushing anywhere to intercede?  That is not AlE at the rocks but the security company.   After recovery of the remains, they put them in a small plastic bag in the basin?  Why?  You can't see through the plastic into the contents of the bag.  That would take x-ray vision.

Painting over evidence would destroy it so if anything, they are dismantling a crime scene?  Maybe one of their own or ALE's creation to frame the security guards but I don't see bodies or body parts.  Except for when I see dogs, lol!   Wink

And I think it pretty ordinary that Paulus would always be lurking around to see if he could find out what was going on.

We'll just have to agree to disagree and my only point was to go on record that not everybody shares the theory that the vids are pertinent to Natalee's disappearance.  I personally don't think that they do.  Others think otherwise and to do so is certainly their right.  We all have our own thoughts and theories and there is not one generally accepted as gospel that I am aware of, my own certainly included.

We just don't really know so much even after all this time.

JMO

Anna,

It wasnt paint that they used at all ask hotshot she picked up some of it when she was in Aruba..Also Jossy pointed out that the fellow in the white beard in the video works in forensics for the ALE. It wasnt all security people at the scene.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.