April 24, 2024, 12:12:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149897 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: April 24, 2007, 07:24:49 PM »

P.S.  It doesn't sound like he's getting very friendly press over there.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: April 24, 2007, 07:25:23 PM »

and he continues to lie

shocking

NOT

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: April 24, 2007, 07:25:45 PM »

Anna - yes, it was great Robert took the time to translate for us!

Working and lurking today - my typing sucks on this laptop, lol Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: April 24, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »

Joran: I wrote the book… well actualy for myself… I don’t like psychologists… I don’t like psychiatrists… I deal with my problems in a different way.

yes, a real different way, he kills people  Mad

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: April 24, 2007, 07:27:46 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
shirt

not short

I don't really know Robots.  Looks like Loser, lol!  But I think it is LOCR and it usually is the name of a brand of clothing or a soccer team.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: April 24, 2007, 07:28:55 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
shirt

not short

I don't really know Robots.  Looks like Loser, lol!  But I think it is LOCR and it usually is the name of a brand of clothing or a soccer team.

Very Happy

thats what i thought at first also ..that is said "Loser"  Shocked
and i said no way

"Anna Rocks"

Cool  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: April 24, 2007, 07:29:55 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks Robert.

The timing in regards to the release of this book bothers me ... when you consider that the two year anniversary of the Disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Is the book a collaborated effort instigated by the "powers that be" to leave the world a lasting impression once the case is closed?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: April 24, 2007, 07:32:38 PM »

Thanks Robert!

I can't believe anyone believes this guy.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: April 24, 2007, 07:35:52 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Thanks Robert!

I can't believe anyone believes this guy.

JACKPOT  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 24, 2007, 07:36:55 PM »

Patti ... I just thought of something.  Paulus knew prior to the Twitty's arrival on their door step that "something bad" had happen to Natalee Holloway.  While detained Deepak conveyed to Mickey John that Paulus had been a participant in the collaboration of the Holiday Inn fabrication.  As the Twitty were given the Holiday Inn account on the morning of May 31, 2005 ... the collaboration must have taken place on May 30, 2005.

Janet

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN:.......He said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 24, 2007, 07:43:09 PM »

REMINDER - DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT

9pm Et. Scared Monkeys Radio

All New Dana Pretzer Show

Guests

1. Ken Shepherd Director Of Media Research Center News Buster Blog.

2. Law professor, former DA, author and cable news contributor Wendy Murphy- Ken Hinson Dungeon Rape Trial

I hope you can join us.

Dana

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 24, 2007, 07:55:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Patti ... I just thought of something.  Paulus knew prior to the Twitty's arrival on their door step that "something bad" had happen to Natalee Holloway.  While detained Deepak conveyed to Mickey John that Paulus had been a participant in the collaboration of the Holiday Inn fabrication.  As the Twitty were given the Holiday Inn account on the morning of May 31, 2005 ... the collaboration must have taken place on May 30, 2005.

Janet

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN:.......He said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

Janet:

I think Joran told Paulus that something bad happened.  I think Paulus, knowing Joran, believed that something bad happened.  But that doesn't mean that Joran told his dad where Natalee was.  Lots of people confess to something bad but, many times, they don't want to disclose where the body is... maybe because it makes everything so REAL and FINAL.

Killing someone is VERY, VERY traumatic... even for a dip like Joran.

If it was Satish's gun, being naive, he and Deepak could have been
tricked into lying to protect Joran because they thought they'd be in
trouble, too.

Joran lies. (period)  Do you think it'd be THAT easy for him to tell his
dad the truth... that he's a rapist and a murderer?  I think he was
traumatized and his dad protected him from day 1... as if he were an
child.

I'm going to bed...  Nite!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: April 24, 2007, 08:14:45 PM »

Klaas,  can Robert's translation of today's interview of Joran be stickied in Important Documents or separately under NH, so that it can be referenced easily moving forward?  Just thinking how we all like to go back to these things later. (I know it will be torn apart here  Smile )

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: April 24, 2007, 08:20:59 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Janet

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

Janet:

I think Joran told Paulus that something bad happened.  I think Paulus, knowing Joran, believed that something bad happened.  But that doesn't mean that Joran told his dad where Natalee was.  Lots of people confess to something bad but, many times, they don't want to disclose where the body is... maybe because it makes everything so REAL and FINAL.

Killing someone is VERY, VERY traumatic... even for a dip like Joran.

If it was Satish's gun, being naive, he and Deepak could have been
tricked into lying to protect Joran because they thought they'd be in
trouble, too.

Joran lies. (period)  Do you think it'd be THAT easy for him to tell his
dad the truth... that he's a rapist and a murderer?  I think he was
traumatized and his dad protected him from day 1... as if he were an
child.

I'm going to bed...  Nite!

Hey ... it is just dinner time in my neck of the woods.   Smile

Good Night Patti

Janet

_____

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: April 24, 2007, 08:25:18 PM »

Evening

TY to Robert for translating the tv show the goon, MO FO, POS, SOB was on.
 Make me sick   Evil or Very Mad
 He is trying NOT to lie?  WTF?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Well.. I normally don't post things like this.. and  God forgive me.
Joran Vandersloot, you no good peice of shit. You WILL meet your maker someday, you jackoff.   Never know whos lurking over your shoulders dude.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: April 24, 2007, 08:26:26 PM »

Thanks Robert for the translation and thanks to Klaas for bringing it over here.

This part makes me want to know how in the hell Joran knows for sure... Shocked  Laughing

Voice over: Who IS responsable for the disappearence of Natalee after reading Jorans book remains a puzzle.
Joran: Yes, uhhh, I uuhhh, …. , I realy don’t know. I hope one day uhhh, it gets clear what happened…. And I believe uhhh, that one day it’ll get clear that uhhh…
HvN: Why do you believe that?
Joran: Yes uhhh… In the end uhhh… Somebody must know more…. Somebody must know something… And you can’t live your whole life with that… That I know for sure.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 24, 2007, 08:28:28 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Klaas,  can Robert's translation of today's interview of Joran be stickied in Important Documents or separately under NH, so that it can be referenced easily moving forward?  Just thinking how we all like to go back to these things later. (I know it will be torn apart here  Smile )

Done  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: April 24, 2007, 08:33:35 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Thanks Robert for the translation and thanks to Klaas for bringing it over here.

This part makes me want to know how in the hell Joran knows for sure... Shocked  Laughing

Voice over: Who IS responsable for the disappearence of Natalee after reading Jorans book remains a puzzle.
Joran: Yes, uhhh, I uuhhh, …. , I realy don’t know. I hope one day uhhh, it gets clear what happened…. And I believe uhhh, that one day it’ll get clear that uhhh…
HvN: Why do you believe that?
Joran: Yes uhhh… In the end uhhh… Somebody must know more…. Somebody must know something… And you can’t live your whole life with that… That I know for sure.

Good question GEL
Nope can't live your whole life with something like this hangin over ones head.   That he knows for sure?   Makes me almost want to laugh. Rolling Eyes
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: April 24, 2007, 08:44:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

HvN: Did you murder Natalee?
Joran: No off course not…
HvN: Or get rid of her body?
Joran: No off course not…

Old Joran statement analysis:

There are two reasons why a person would use the phrase "of course". Joran may be expecting us to take for granted what he is saying. However, we only believe what people tell us. If you tell me that is what you want then i will believe you. If you tell me "of course that's what i want" then i have to believe you have not told me what you want.

http://www.statementanalysis.com/holloway/
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: April 24, 2007, 08:48:45 PM »

Hi everyone,

I have been catching up and I had a couple of comments about the last few pages:

1. I think that the location on the beach where the videos was, is too far from the water to be the site where Natalee's body could have washed up on its own. If a body was there, it was placed there or buried there by someone else.

2. JVDS has approximately the same means and connections as Gottenbos or Wever. I have never understood why JVDS didn't just ship Junior off to the Netherlands on the day after. Get him out of Dodge.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.