April 25, 2024, 11:27:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149950 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: April 24, 2007, 10:48:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba Caption Contest … You Make the Call

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/24/aruba-caption-contest-you-make-the-call/

Shocked    Reminds me of 911.. and in training.. and certain officers saying.. you pump, I'll blow.  <they meant is smartassy, if you know what I mean  Rolling Eyes >
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: April 24, 2007, 10:55:42 PM »

Buckeye,
Do you think Freddy was at Joran's apartment and also there the next day for the phone call or was he at the all night family reunion as scubajap later claimed?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: April 24, 2007, 10:58:14 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Tibro, you being in Australia, that wouldn't happen to be one of those miniature USB "Stingray" modems, would it? I know they can be trouble if they aren't configured right. That is supposed to be the standard modem many of the providers down there use. I used one as a backup when my ISP-provided modem went out.

I am back - dropped out again after I posted my ANZAC items in the lounge.

BT sorry about the email - had a nice long one ready to send then it was lost when the connection dropped out.  Will try again when all sorted out.  Hope you feel better soon.

sb and 2NJ I am on ADSL which comes through the telephone line.  Modem is named Thomson SpeedTouch 530.  Connects through usb port.
When I lose connection my Network Connections says Broadband "Disconnected" - LAN Connected.
Beats me!  Struck a real smart alec on the ISP helpline last night.  Nearly told him if I knew as much as he does about computers I would be doing his job  Evil or Very Mad   Up to then I have had only very helpful and concerned people.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: April 24, 2007, 11:02:07 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba Caption Contest … You Make the Call

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/24/aruba-caption-contest-you-make-the-call/

Caption:  Nope, Still got a pulse.  Well!  We'll just fix that!

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: April 24, 2007, 11:06:46 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "sb"
Tibro, you being in Australia, that wouldn't happen to be one of those miniature USB "Stingray" modems, would it? I know they can be trouble if they aren't configured right. That is supposed to be the standard modem many of the providers down there use. I used one as a backup when my ISP-provided modem went out.

I am back - dropped out again after I posted my ANZAC items in the lounge.

BT sorry about the email - had a nice long one ready to send then it was lost when the connection dropped out.  Will try again when all sorted out.  Hope you feel better soon.

sb and 2NJ I am on ADSL which comes through the telephone line.  Modem is named Thomson SpeedTouch 530.  Connects through usb port.
When I lose connection my Network Connections says Broadband "Disconnected" - LAN Connected.
Beats me!  Struck a real smart alec on the ISP helpline last night.  Nearly told him if I knew as much as he does about computers I would be doing his job  Evil or Very Mad   Up to then I have had only very helpful and concerned people.

OT, cont'd...

Tibro, I asked because we've had some recurrent similar situations with our cable connection.  Turned out it was on the pole, like I suspected, but they insisted it was inside.  I do not know about phone, since we have cable, but also have had phone interference, since cable & phone lines are on poles here.  When they fixed our cable problem, my phone problem stopped (static & noise on connections).  I worked from home until last August and needed the phone to work properly for conference calls....I truly hope that it's something outside that needs attention and at no cost to you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #685 on: April 24, 2007, 11:12:03 PM »

Re: FP....wanted to come up with something special for CPR...but my brain is saying 'go to sleep'... Laughing   Guess I'm not as creative as I thought.....I'm sure someone else will be, though!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: April 24, 2007, 11:12:29 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Buckeye,
Do you think Freddy was at Joran's apartment and also there the next day for the phone call or was he at the all night family reunion as scubajap later claimed?

I don't know.  If there was a reunion, I think he left to hook up with his group.  Why else would they interview the Freddy relatives?? Joran stopped there or Freddy left the party.
I do believe the HI story was invented early am Monday when whatever bad happened. My guess is they all knew the story.  Maybe the call was to keep Freddy on board but his family wanted him out of it (? ALE already knew about his video abilities??).  
I'm open for anything....but for sure Freddy is in deep.....an Ernesto in the making. IMO
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 24, 2007, 11:25:01 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Buckeye,

I don't know.  If there was a reunion, I think he left to hook up with his group.  Why else would they interview the Freddy relatives?? Joran stopped there or Freddy left the party.
I do believe the HI story was invented early am Monday when whatever bad happened. My guess is they all knew the story.  Maybe the call was to keep Freddy on board but his family wanted him out of it (? ALE already knew about his video abilities??).  
I'm open for anything....but for sure Freddy is in deep.....an Ernesto in the making. IMO

I agree that Freddy is in deep.  Why would Paulus need to get Freddy an attorney along with the three main suspects Joran, Satish and Deepak.  Because Freddy is the 5th suspect right after Guido.  Guido's father was smarter than Paulus and he got his son out of town as quickly as possible and the most expensive lawyer in the Netherlands.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: April 24, 2007, 11:25:34 PM »

Buckeye,

I don't know either.  He could have actually have been there or they could have made that up as an early alibi.  The only thing I am pretty sure of is that Melody was being coached by Anita for some reason.  They were just far too touchy about that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 24, 2007, 11:29:06 PM »

Satish: Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah, then I had a flat tire, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah... I picked you up, right. And then I went back to the beach for her.

hmmm..  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: April 24, 2007, 11:33:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Are we all behaving tonight?  I have spent the better part of the day trying to catch up with you guys.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: April 24, 2007, 11:33:34 PM »

Well, I'm sure Melody would make a much more sympathetic "girlfriend" (since Joran looked at her with those sad eyes) than the two current girlfriends (a week after their breakup). She certainly had a hard time keeping the story straight also. Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 24, 2007, 11:35:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Monkeys.  Are we all behaving tonight?  I have spent the better part of the day trying to catch up with you guys.

Hi Lala's

Did you see the translation of one of the Dutch programs Joran was on today promoting his book?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1091
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: April 24, 2007, 11:36:28 PM »

What really is sickening is that Joran is even talking for Natalee.  Natalee is murdered by this monster and he is making up a conversation that never took place between the both of them.  He is really sickening.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: April 24, 2007, 11:38:15 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Hi Lala's

Did you see the translation of one of the Dutch programs Joran was on today promoting his book?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1091

Thanks. How in the world did you know I was searching for that?  Can you read minds too?  Rolling Eyes
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: April 24, 2007, 11:38:25 PM »

San
Since you mentioned Guido...interesting post from Splat (yes the Natalee hater) from scrux Dec. 06...not sure what it means and no follow up..

Quote:
If anyone provided Joran with a vehicle to help disappear Natalee, I think Guido is actually the most likely of the three possible candidates we know about:

Hence [i.e. yes] their siezing is ATV or 4-Wheeler or All Terrain Vehicle, the ATV

If it can be proved "scooter boy" Guido, "scooted" to work on that and was "recklessly" "free minded" and "spriteded" in his "new found release", he took that "toy" to work.
Jordan or whatever his name is better be up-to-snuff on driving one of these things.

But

Yes.

Quote:
If anyone provided Joran with a vehicle to help disappear Natalee, I think Guido is actually the most likely of the three possible candidates we know about:
http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=163&start=15
crazybabyborg
« Reply #696 on: April 24, 2007, 11:39:11 PM »

Lala's!!! You're here! Where've you been?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: April 24, 2007, 11:41:17 PM »

I have a question...surprise, surprise...What purpose would it serve to place Joran out on the streets as Melody is suggesting?  That would indicate that the K2 did not pick him up at home as has been said and make the trip to CnC that night.  To place him on the street would make him look even worse...if that is possible...then again I can't think like those people in Aruba.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #698 on: April 24, 2007, 11:41:47 PM »

Here, hon! It's the first time I've managed to keep your pen going!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/LL4.gif
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: April 24, 2007, 11:41:52 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Buckeye,

I agree that Freddy is in deep.  Why would Paulus need to get Freddy an attorney along with the three main suspects Joran, Satish and Deepak.  Because Freddy is the 5th suspect right after Guido.  Guido's father was smarter than Paulus and he got his son out of town as quickly as possible and the most expensive lawyer in the Netherlands.

San, this is thought provoking....why, indeed.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.