April 19, 2024, 08:36:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149871 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: April 24, 2007, 11:42:47 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Lala's!!! You're here! Where've you been?

I have been lurking and would get busy and not have time to post.  I have been around, I saw you asking about me.  Thanks.  It's nice to be missed.  I bet you missed my questions, didn't you? LOL
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: April 24, 2007, 11:44:02 PM »

How would he know he doesn't like psychiatrists or psychologists unless he has seen both??  Probably prefers that island doctor frien with the holistic meditation garden (whose son doped the one girl).  Or perhaps Anita has him rub the Buddah belly....the Amsterdam docs weren't so easily sold the bill of goods...he doesn't like anyone that points out his issues...IMO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #702 on: April 24, 2007, 11:47:20 PM »

Here, hon! It's the first time I've managed to keep your pen going!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/LL4.gif

Well, I HAVE missed you, and since you're pen's still going, am very impressed you didn't even mention that somebody blew the margins!  Shocked  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #703 on: April 24, 2007, 11:50:22 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Joran: I wrote the book… well actualy for myself… I don’t like psychologists… I don’t like psychiatrists… I deal with my problems in a different way.

maybe you dont like them because they can see what a LOSER you really are and anybody that has to DRUG and RAPE girls IS PATHETIC

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. thats the TICKET

LOAD LOAD LOAD

joran will end up being a DUMP TRUCK DRIVER

"yea, hi this is JORAN, i got another LOAD for ya"

Mad

I'm catching up, too and just saw this.
Yeah he deals with his problems by killing them!  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: April 24, 2007, 11:50:42 PM »

Here, hon! It's the first time I've managed to keep your pen going!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/LL4.gif

Well, I HAVE missed you, and since you're pen's still going, am very impressed you didn't even mention that somebody blew the margins!  Shocked  Laughing

Oh I saw that.  I noticed you saw it too.  I took notes.  Thanks for the avi.  I will change soon.  I sure am colorful  I am glad my pen is furiously writing, I seem to be behind lately.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: April 24, 2007, 11:58:02 PM »

Tibro, that modem is an updated version of the one I was talking about. I learned when I went through my modem troubles back in the fall of '05 that Australian ADSL providers are stuck on those SpeedTouch modems for some reason.

IF you can answer this... do you know offhand if your modem is setup for a "PPPoA" connection, or for a "PPPoE" connection? It's pretty technical, I know... but to make a long story short, the PPPoA type connection is very shaky and when I did that, it exhibited the same kind of symptoms as yours is- the network appeared to be working from the computer's standpoint, but the Internet service wasn't being recognized.

The best way to have those modems connect to the provider is to have it set as what is called a "Bridged Ethernet" modem and to have a connection client that makes a PPPoE connection to your service. It involves the setup software that came w/ the modem.

If you know what you have, post it and I'll see if I can give more advice.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: April 25, 2007, 12:00:33 AM »

Voice over: In his book Joran discribes to the detail the last moments he spents with Natalee. According to Joran Natalee wants to stay at the beach after their love-affair to see the stars. But Joran doesn’t like that, walks of the beach and sees his friend Satish.
Joran from his book: I see Satish sit in the car and open the door. “What are you doing?” he asks. I: “She doesn’t want to go to the hotel.” Satish: “Fok die bitch” (”f*** that bitch”.) - that means something like: Let her go. I get in the car without telling Natalee that we leave and we drive away.

I thought Joran said this was Deepak in the car?  Where did Satish come from? Did Joran call him?  This places Satish squarely in the bullseye for being the one that came back after her.  He leaves Satish as being the one that knew just where to find Natalee after he left the Sloots...  Get back under that bus Satish and be quiet.

Let's see here...at first Joran just left Natalee on the beach alone and walked home.

No, wait! He left her on the beach alone and Deepak came with two dogs.

Heck! That's not right.  Deepak came to pick him up after he called him and Joran left his shoes.  Deepak was so kind to drop by on his way back home to pick them up.  He found Natalee alone on the beach.

Darn it!  This is the right one.  Satish was just sitting in the car and decided to take me home.  Natalee wanted to see the stars...or the sharks...or something.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: April 25, 2007, 12:02:59 AM »

Did I see where someone said the Sloots mad was dead?  Did we know this or is it just me that didn't know?  I was kinda surprised about that?  Is this the one that was there in the afternoon but never worked afternoons?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: April 25, 2007, 12:07:52 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Did I see where someone said the Sloots mad was dead?  Did we know this or is it just me that didn't know?  I was kinda surprised about that?  Is this the one that was there in the afternoon but never worked afternoons?

It was posted at FOB or RU by someone I don't recognize.  I think we saw the "rita" obit...at the time, I think we were thinking the Rita from the bank....who knows...maybe they're both gone...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: April 25, 2007, 12:13:46 AM »

Clip of the events in Aruba 30th of May 2005, when Natalee disappeared.
Joran from his book: I leave Natalee behind. I didn’t even say goodbye to her well, or told her that I have someone who’ll pick me up. I walk to the car…
[/b]

Deepak 6/13:

To your question whether I returned to pick up Joran near the Marriot Hotel the night that I had dropped him off with the girl, I can say the following.

No, I did not go to pick him up again. After I got home, I didn't go out anymore.

To your question whether I am sure that Joran and the girl walked off in the direction of the beach after I dropped them off, I can say the following.

Yes. Joran got out of the car first. The girl got out on the same side as Joran had gotten out. Hand in hand they walked into the direction of the beach..

To you question whether I can remember anything that Joran told me about everything that happend with the girl, I will say the following.

On Tuesday two weeks ago, about 19.00 hours, I went to the house of Joran. Freddie was at the house of Joran. Joran had said to me that he had told Freddie the story about the Holiday Inn and also the truth. Joran had said only Freddy because he is my best friend. I had asked Joran if he did anything with/to* the girl. Joran had told us that he did not do anything with/to* the girl and that the girl had fallen asleep on the beach and that he had left her there. Freddie asked him why he had left his sport-shoes there. I do not know what Joran had said, but he came up with an excuse as to why he had and they he walked outside. Freddie then said to me in Papiamentu, "Eia hasi hopt coi pendew si di faga e mucha eynan" (loose translation by reporting officer. He has done a stupid thing leaving that girl alone on the beach). I answered Freddie that I told him the same thing. Every time we asked him about the shoes, he did not answer.
[/b]

They were never at the beach!!  Neither Satish or Deepak were there with Natalee at the beach.  Neither one picked Joran up at the beach.  They were never at the beach!!

They did not build sandcastles...Dompig knew this...how?  Shango knew...how?  Keep lying Joran...if you left her at the beach...then tell us what happened to her that would have caused "your own father" to be detained for premeditated murder?  Explain that one!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: April 25, 2007, 12:15:34 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

It was posted at FOB or RU by someone I don't recognize.  I think we saw the "rita" obit...at the time, I think we were thinking the Rita from the bank....who knows...maybe they're both gone...

Yes, that is the one I was thinking about...the bank Rita.  Maybe they are one and the same and Paulus saw her and was trying to find out what she knew and then found out she knew too much...I know it's a stretch.  That could never have happened, right? Rolling Eyes
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: April 25, 2007, 12:20:02 AM »

How would he know he doesn't like psychiatrists or psychologists unless he has seen both??  Probably prefers that island doctor frien with the holistic meditation garden (whose son doped the one girl).  Or perhaps Anita has him rub the Buddah belly....the Amsterdam docs weren't so easily sold the bill of goods...he doesn't like anyone that points out his issues...IMO
ROFLMAO!! Laughing  Laughing Hi monkeys, just caught up reading the days events.[/b]
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: April 25, 2007, 12:21:12 AM »

I went back and searched for an old post and found this regarding what Art Wood said about Freddy.

San wrote:

Art said yeah it could have been Freddy in the back seat. Paulus even got an attorney for Freddy back in the first week of June.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 25, 2007, 12:23:48 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
ROFLMAO!! Laughing  Laughing Hi monkeys, just caught up reading the days events.[/b]

Hi Elaine, just wanted to let you know I saw your post to me and wanted to let you know I was not mad at you last night.  I was tired so I signed off.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: April 25, 2007, 12:24:15 AM »

Did BT get to feeling better?  I sure hope so.  A sick sock monkey is a sad sock monkey.  Try saying that 3 times in a hurry.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: April 25, 2007, 12:24:53 AM »

Did BT get to feeling better?  I sure hope so.  A sick sock monkey is a sad sock monkey.  Try saying that 3 times in a hurry.

Laughing  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: April 25, 2007, 12:25:25 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Elaine"

Hi Elaine, just wanted to let you know I saw your post to me and wanted to let you know I was not mad at you last night.  I was tired so I signed off.
Yes, I saw that when I read back to catch up, and I was glad! Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: April 25, 2007, 12:27:04 AM »

Quote from: "San"
I went back and searched for an old post and found this regarding what Art Wood said about Freddy.

San wrote:

Art said yeah it could have been Freddy in the back seat. Paulus even got an attorney for Freddy back in the first week of June.

I know this sounds corny, but innocent people don't just hurry out to find attorneys for all the supposed witnesses and suspects in a case?  Seems Paulus was busy on the phone looking for lawyers to keep things quiet.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: April 25, 2007, 12:27:39 AM »

Monkeys, Am I correct in assuming that the Kalpoe bros are still insisting that NEITHER one of them picked Joran up at the beach later that night?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: April 25, 2007, 12:27:58 AM »

Voice over: In his book Joran discribes to the detail the last moments he spents with Natalee. According to Joran Natalee wants to stay at the beach after their love-affair to see the stars. But Joran doesn’t like that, walks of the beach and sees his friend Satish.
Joran from his book: I see Satish sit in the car and open the door. “What are you doing?” he asks. I: “She doesn’t want to go to the hotel.” Satish: “Fok die bitch” (”f*** that bitch”.) - that means something like: Let her go. I get in the car without telling Natalee that we leave and we drive away.

I thought Joran said this was Deepak in the car?  Where did Satish come from? Did Joran call him?  This places Satish squarely in the bullseye for being the one that came back after her.  He leaves Satish as being the one that knew just where to find Natalee after he left the Sloots...  Get back under that bus Satish and be quiet.

Let's see here...at first Joran just left Natalee on the beach alone and walked home.

No, wait! He left her on the beach alone and Deepak came with two dogs.

Heck! That's not right.  Deepak came to pick him up after he called him and Joran left his shoes.  Deepak was so kind to drop by on his way back home to pick them up.  He found Natalee alone on the beach.

Darn it!  This is the right one.  Satish was just sitting in the car and decided to take me home.  Natalee wanted to see the stars...or the sharks...or something.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

This is exactly what Joran is saying and only us monkeys seem to find this unusual.   Shocked

Well, it's only normal that suspects lie?  Yeah, but only if they are guilty would they need to tell multiple and repeated lies.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.