April 24, 2024, 10:31:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149908 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #880 on: April 25, 2007, 01:32:54 PM »

Great rant, Annie.

Nice to see you.

Come back when you can stay longer and rant 'n' rave with the rest of us who are working 'n' lurking.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: April 25, 2007, 01:33:13 PM »

Usually I just take the fam's word on something but I for one do think Joran put in a showing at school on Monday based on what other kids posted very early.

Also on what friends of Jug said they were told.  But is not important, minor detail and not worth arguing over.  I don't think we really know because of Paulus lying.  I think he was scared of Anita being mad if he let Joran stay out of school.  I also think Joran was still drunk when he and Paulus went by the school.  It was for a chat with headmaster, not for Joran to attend classes.  I do think Joran was blathering badly when he was there.

But just as they cannot decide if it is better that Natalee was drunk or that she was fairly sober, Paulus and Joran can't decide if it is better if he attended school or he didn't.

The headmaster knew some how that Natalee was missing and Joran connected on that Monday and it was not reported in the media until Tuesday evening.  I think Paulus and Joran went by and told him.  By Tuesday, headmaster already had the revised version of the security guards.  Alibi 2.0.

A poster named Tsunder who attended school with Joran insisted he was there on Monday.  

So will agree to disagree again.  I do that a lot!  Very Happy

But my main reason for thinking this is that by the time the Friends of Jug arrived on Wednesday, the headmaster had received two visits from Paulus.  Now it is possible Paulus made both visits on Tuesday in which case Joran could have been absent Monday and the kids who attended school with him mistaken?

This is one of those details we may never know the truth of.  

I think it was SB and Indy Dan who posted yesterday about how floored we were with the arrests of Guido and GVC for there are such gaps in our knowledge of local details and even those involved.

I have to wonder what else we don't have a clue about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #882 on: April 25, 2007, 01:33:31 PM »

FP works for me.

Expect a miracle.
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: April 25, 2007, 01:36:42 PM »

We had a surge in traffic to one of our sites and it overwhelmed the server. Sorry for the blip but all looks normal.

T
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: April 25, 2007, 01:39:00 PM »

Quote from: "scared-tom"
We had a surge in traffic to one of our sites and it overwhelmed the server. Sorry for the blip but all looks normal.

T

While you're around Tom, I want to say thanks again for all the new smileys that we're continuing to enjoy.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: April 25, 2007, 01:40:22 PM »

Klaas ... please check email.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: April 25, 2007, 01:40:37 PM »

Quote from: "San"
They must have mass flooding in that house.  One wets and one sweats and that fat fool Anita is always crying.

San - Never misses a beat!  Cool   Laughing

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: April 25, 2007, 01:40:38 PM »

Quote from: "scared-tom"

T

Thanks Tom - which site had the surge of traffic?
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: April 25, 2007, 01:41:47 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
FP works for me.

Thanks, Sweetie!

Hope you're feeling good today... it's been stormy
here so I've been spending alot of time on the FP

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: April 25, 2007, 01:42:31 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Hi Monkeys.  

This latest move by Joran is just one more thing that has reignited my blood to boiling.  This punk teenager just CAN'T let sleeping dogs lie, can he?  Just when it looks like things might be closed down and tucked away, he relaunches himself into the public arena.  Good for the case and publicity, but so far, NO ONE is taking him to task for anything.  He's saying and doing whatever...no matter how contradictory or ludicrous.  The justice system on that island is broken; I have no faith that the Dutch are doing anything except figuring out where all the paper copies are, so they can eliminate all traces (JMO).

I wonder often why I still follow this case - and I think it comes down to my belief that the current state of affairs CAN'T be the way this story ends - if there is any God in heaven.  It's just too awful to believe - not only the crime, but the cover-up - and by so many too.  How the adults face themselves each and every morning is beyond me.  Every single person involved in protecting this kid, Paulus, the Kalpoes and everyone else I hope will meet their maker and be called to account for their behavior.  

Rant over.

Justice for Natalee and her family!!!!   Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

Annie, I think that's why a lot of people still follow the case. Plus, it's become kind of symbolic in a way. For me, Natalee's case represents a lot of other cases where victims and families have been treated unfairly. This one is so overwhelmingly blatant that it makes it an obvious case to focus our energies toward. If justice can be obtained for Natalee, though, I think it will give people hope that justice can prevail in other situations as well.

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #890 on: April 25, 2007, 01:43:33 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "Peaches"
FP works for me.

Thanks, Sweetie!

Hope you're feeling good today... it's been stormy
here so I've been spending alot of time on the FP

Give 'em hell, Patti.

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: April 25, 2007, 01:46:33 PM »

Need to run to the bank and the store, BRB
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: April 25, 2007, 01:57:33 PM »

Annie - Nice to see you. I miss you (and your avatar).

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: April 25, 2007, 02:13:53 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Hi Monkeys.  

This latest move by Joran is just one more thing that has reignited my blood to boiling.  This punk teenager just CAN'T let sleeping dogs lie, can he?  Just when it looks like things might be closed down and tucked away, he relaunches himself into the public arena.  Good for the case and publicity, but so far, NO ONE is taking him to task for anything.  He's saying and doing whatever...no matter how contradictory or ludicrous.  The justice system on that island is broken; I have no faith that the Dutch are doing anything except figuring out where all the paper copies are, so they can eliminate all traces (JMO).

I wonder often why I still follow this case - and I think it comes down to my belief that the current state of affairs CAN'T be the way this story ends - if there is any God in heaven.  It's just too awful to believe - not only the crime, but the cover-up - and by so many too.  How the adults face themselves each and every morning is beyond me.  Every single person involved in protecting this kid, Paulus, the Kalpoes and everyone else I hope will meet their maker and be called to account for their behavior.  

Rant over.

Justice for Natalee and her family!!!!   Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

Hi Annie, I agree.

How many times is Aruba going to sit there and let a 19 year old psychopath make them look like a fool (which isn't too hard to do).  Paulus Van der Sloot is to blame for his sons actions before and after Natalee's murder.  They both need to be punished.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: April 25, 2007, 02:19:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Need to run to the bank and the store, BRB

Back  Wink
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: April 25, 2007, 02:27:53 PM »

Zoltan on the FP posted this alternate title to Joran's book:

“I Killed Natalee Ann Holloway and MY Father made her disappear. What are you gonna do about it?”

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: April 25, 2007, 02:33:13 PM »

Hi everyone!

Good afternoon to all and this glorious beautiful day here in the Sunshine State.

O/T
I was sent this link and thought I would share it with everyone. It disturbs me that this is happening. Hate towards the deceased is shameful when this person they are protesting died in attempt to shield and protect other students in VA Tech. God rest all their souls.

This is beyond belief...  I didn't think we still lived in a world like this.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0420071ghf1.html?link=rssfeed

God bless America~

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: April 25, 2007, 02:37:40 PM »

dk - The Westboro Baptist "Church" is beyond belief.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: April 25, 2007, 02:44:27 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

You got that right Msarple.  "beyond belief"

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: April 25, 2007, 02:45:30 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "msmarple"

You got that right Msarple.  "beyond belief"

Oops...

Msmarple I means to type.  Excuse my typo please.   Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.