April 25, 2024, 04:18:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #603 4/21 - 4/25/2007  (Read 149929 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: April 25, 2007, 05:41:22 PM »

NEWSFLASH   ---  NEWSFLASH

rumor circulating that JORANS BOOK will be used for TOILET PAPER

bout the only thing its good for  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: April 25, 2007, 05:52:46 PM »

Well, Joran needs to do FAR more than apologize to Beth and Dave for his "initial lies."

He needs to:

Apologize for CRIMES HE COMMITTED AGAINST THEIR DAUGHTER
Tell them where to find NATALEE or her body

and then

GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL Mad

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: April 25, 2007, 05:52:49 PM »

joran says he was with Natalee for 3 HOURS ???????

3 HOURS ????????????? Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

UH OH !!!!! Cool

thanks again JORAN

keep talking JERKWEED

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: April 25, 2007, 06:00:42 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Well, Joran needs to do FAR more than apologize to Beth and Dave for his "initial lies."

He needs to:

and then

GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL Mad

J4N- did he apologize? I didn't see anywhere where he said 'I'm sorry'.. all he said was he apologizes. That doesn't look like an apology to me... and by the way, why is he apologizing? I guess for leaving Natalee on the beach and lying his ass off?

He says he's innocent, so again, why is he hyperventilating if he has nothing to feel guilty about?

The person that should be apologizing is Paulus Van Der Sloot for screwing everyone around and NOT doing the right thing, which would have been committing suicide, and then burying himself and then digging himself up and reburying himself and then finally setting himself on fire and reburying himself over at the Moko Dump. I'd be happy with that, but I can only speak for myself.

I bet Beth would like to see more reburying and more lighting himself on fire.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: April 25, 2007, 06:08:25 PM »

This was posted by Worldjournier at BFN. Look's like these dutch are pretty smart people and they know very little compared to us!!

Re: Responses from readers to the 4-25-07 "Telegraaf" article
« Reply #103 on: Today at 04:26:55 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...I was curious about the written responses in Dutch to the 4-25-07 Telegraaf interview with  Prime  Murder  Suspect  JORAN  VAN  DER  SLOOT  entitled,  Joran:  “I  am  still  lying”
available here (comments at page end)....

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/62537481/Joran:__Ik_lieg_nog_steeds_.html?p=7,1

...photo of the  Prime  Murder  Suspect  JORAN  VAN  DER  SLOOT  here (larger version of same when you click on photo within article)

http://www.telegraaf.nl/multimedia/archive/01976/joran_1976231c.jpg

(comments are "Babelfish" translated)

....looks to me like there is,  at least,  a 9 to 1 ratio of anti-Prime  Murder  Suspect  comments

<QUOTE>

House RULES
For react to Article at telegraaf.nl and its subsites apply house rules. Click here to read those rules.

He gives himself to that he day still each lies. Why the Dutch media do not give then a podium to him refusee?? yesterday he were of the TV. Everywhere where I looked at he was. It is onion time. This man does not deserve it everywhere is promote book.

j.plegt, end courts
wo 25/4, 09.58

I believe there no snars of!! Joran lie day still each and that this way remain to he will admit that he at least more weet but I am there myself of convinced that he the dader is or of the daders.  

wilma, ermelo
wo 25/4, 10.40

Liar liar pants on fire... what says a dirty male... bah bah bah... if I him comes in obscurity against course I rather just as a cube for...

Anna, nijmegen
wo 25/4, 10.40

Who only leaves nou a little girl on the range.... Every normally thinking people do that, also already you have not drunk still so much. According to me he is guilty, at least that says my feeling.

Ears, zwolle
wo 25/4, 10.48

He says that he will deceive its girlfriend never, but also that he lies still!!! and she believes him love makes blind!!!

Petra, Amsterdam
wo 25/4, 10.50

For me all that attention to this young person does not need. He paints itself, however, honestly which was time he nothing else then other pubers. Those think all that they are the centre of the universum and that them can nothing happen. In that sense he has undoubtedly learned of that situation. Also Natalee were not differently than other little girls, no saint, no hoertje. Its mother does not have zoeken learn to a scapegoat but to truth. Those do not have Joran apparently.

Elisabeth, apeldoorn
wo 25/4, 10.51

Those Joran nevertheless, he lies printed state, see which was clear to the expressions on the face, this is to my spite this way, this man will remain always dangerous because he must that of its father, who incites him for that purpose, this bad habit Joran have adopted as a good habit. This lunatic family must be not too much allowed in the media, them is responsible for a crime and we cannot be taken along in their game, because they laugh himself hoedje for us.  

Nicki, Amsterdam
wo 25/4, 10.51

Its day will come once, up to on that day he always concerning its back must look at. And honesty lasts longest. If he has been then told a real man he truth and takes he is punished. How someone cannot understand such as he what the parents of that little girl to feel. What if he gets ever children and it same happens with is kids.

H, vault Len - Belgium
wo 25/4, 10.53

What a engerd who goser of Joran. Of course he has assassinated Kimberly. To hang that geesteszieke with its father!

rk, Aruba
wo 25/4, 10.53

There goes nothing above zelfkennis. Joran enjoy leugens tell. Yesterday evening on the programme ' ' the world twist by '' told he no line community with the little girl to have had. He had, as it happens, no condooms and was himself also too dronken. He had its book improve: ' ' the pathological liar can call ''. It was notable me that he had problems with pronouncing the words psychologist and psychiatrist. Joran are indeed fodder for psycholgen. become continues.  

eva m. kellerman, Deurne
wo 25/4, 10.56

is possible "on the range behind gelaten" I with best wants in the world no reason consider for which a boy would only leave a dronken little girl on the range behind. That does not do you simply. I believe of it no snars; that does not need also, he says himself all that ie lie. Laf that ie do not want tell what has really happened because then the family of the little girl is possible also further with their life.

bianca, zaandijk
wo 25/4, 10.58

By and by corrupt island, which has there also something to experience.

LN, Voorburg
wo 25/4, 11.01

Joran lie still and that was see yesterday on the TV, however, obvious. I am there 100% of convinced that he has really with this affair something to do. On this type moments is it quite nevertheless jammer that no longer torture to get truth up it has been permitted, because this way truth perhaps never comes above water!!

JR. ewing, valley mow
wo 25/4, 11.02

He lies do not lock up that trade with its father it had my child must be.

Jan joker, The Hague
wo 25/4, 11.05

what also says everyone concerning this boy: proof, proof, proof innocent till proven guilty. we live fortunately in a world where this still intact continue stand he can then notorious lieger be but where are the proof that he has really done it? the fact that he is considered as a last with its, meanss not yet that he has assassinated d¿r them, however, with d¿r drank head the sea has been perhaps worn in, weet you much? or taken along by others with a small boat, violates, assassinated and overboard tumbled... WHO knows?

peter r freezes, Amsterdam
wo 25/4, 11.06

To leave we, however, indicated: if you see this face on the TV enough weet you: a notorious liar, who has got always its sense. With parents who such hufters are exactly!!

Erasmus, zwolle
wo 25/4, 11.15

This way on the eye on TV I find Jorien a strange male. He weet still much more concerning the disappearance of the little girl and call themselves now on its zwijgplicht. My hope has established on the further research by peter R. freezes.

Miel h, The Hague
wo 25/4, 11.15

If he says that he did not find her nice and that she found him, however, nice then can that in brawl degenerate where that he thinks of, I must abandon its that to come other wijf to get.

ron, enkhuizen wo 25/4, 11.16

As soon as you 18 are years can you do and leave what you want but Joran you not only live you have also still people gone support yourself to whom you onvoorwaardelijk?Ik home the feeling not lost that you Joran a walking time bomb is lustre to your direct surroundings if these say that you have aid necessary and that meant that you must do what they to say. Sometimes are others ordinary right also already say you feeling the something differently world are it badly are not what you of it maakt.Joran, I wish you family etc a lot of sterkte.

claudia, province groningen wo 25/4, 11.20

What he with her weet has done nobody but he is in any case guilty. Those brothers have to experience there in my eyes also. Who keep does he now in fact crazily for?

anna, dordrecht wo 25/4, 11.21

These boy have totally no emotion, he never what loose to leave, I do not trust him real, I think that we will hear never truth.

anne, amstelveen wo 25/4, 11.25

this sick spirit its father must and extradites be taken up those onbetrouwbare hebzuchtige arubanen money have given the matter to stifle to America but, a vloek will rest on this family and those can announce themselves sentence in a lot of manners.

mariah, overschie wo 25/4, 11.26

But bekijk that photograph of him and pays attention well to its eyes. That knul is not good. And it drips there of finished.

k, k wo 25/4, 11.26

Really, however, that he has done it and his pappie has helped him dump the body... them to find its probable never more. Sadly that its mother can for give d'r no normal burial he wants no sex with her says ie... tssss look to him and look to its... them heeeeeeeel will, however, have drunk much say if you want it do with that easily hé Joran..een pappie with money and influence in Aruba poor blighter

Cindy, emmeloord wo 25/4, 11.28

these half debiel are a danger, because that he has already proved he must oprotten of the college and, as says he himself, to its fatherland Aruba opzouten; there he can handle that corrupt zooi which father is also a ellendeling, because those weet truth rests, but they will have never more.  

brandy, schiedam wo 25/4, 11.30

I have still large doubts, someone cannot disappear zomaar of the surface of the earth and especially because he lies concerning everything, he must know something, perhaps goes has been blamed to bluster if she has come in water rightly, finds you its never more for this reason already is possible he ereen book concerning letter. and there concerning talk, complete arogant.

A roemer, A.Dam wo 25/4, 11.30

supposedly she has been conducted to the sharks, therefore gone lijk.

ron, andijk wo 25/4, 11.32

The beast is guilty and everyone weet that. He has blamed. The island Aruba, what has treated him always well he to klote has helped also economically.

Joop Savaneta, houses wo 25/4, 11.35

I do not think that he has done it. I think that she has been taken along by the sea and opgegeten are by the sharks. There there more often people disappear this way.  

Nikki, end courts wo 25/4, 11.37

If he says that ie always lie then does he it now also therefore guilty. He weet much more of disappearance then that he says.

Marlon, Amsterdam wo 25/4, 11.38

What a hufter. He has no respect for people. I believe that he has assassinated her. What loezerrrrrrrrrrr

michel, arnhem wo 25/4, 11.41

Yesterday I him has not seen, but after everything what of it in the past two years concerning Joran of the closed is confessed has become, you can conclude a little differently than that he has appearance very against. For me it is a pathological liar, who is in its own tales meanwhile will believe. And that can continue you very long, nietwaar, Michael the young from Deventer??

Henk, zuid-Holland wo 25/4, 11.41

Telegraph weerzien tribunal has been opened this way? People condemn whereas there are no proofs the most normal matter of the world seems be hierzo. Hope not that you arrive ever in the same skiff. Innocent till proven guilty! And its mother but claims that it was not such an exactly little girl... drinks, uses no drugs and is still virgin... tuurlijk.. and that believes we all he! Each tale has two sides, unfortunately here to facts it is not looked at, but it is condemned on feeling, bah bah

biertje?,  wo 25/4, 11.45

If you have something not done, can you follow simply your heart and relax yourself to talk, your weet not even what has happened. Those Joran continue lay his words careful on weegschaaltje. To his body attitude a layman sees still that he what to hide has.  

Hans, breda wo 25/4, 11.47

No brevet of recommendation!! if he lies everywhere concerning then weet he permanently, however, what there with that little girl has therefore happened!! he does not want it say because there is a large chance that he is guilty. Only its rich pappie guards him for the prison. Therefore nevertheless class justice!! fraai all and abominably which parents. Those have for life and the assassin walks around free. No best turn seen for the Netherlands, internationally!!

Ria workhorse, dordrecht wo 25/4, 11.48

He becomes rightly compared to O.J. - he lie<<<<<<<< snip >>>>>>>>

What is the difference between a nipple and a hufter??

Karel, Venlo wo 25/4, 12.52

What a stupid wijf then if that now one girlfriend has! This way a lively assassin cannot find you nevertheless nice? Then do not go by rail you really! Those Joran are 100% guilty! Jammer that to that not so much attention more is given! Who is book buy is CRAZILY and SICK in its head! Must lock up them that shifted debiel! He can glad be that he does not sit at me on school..., because I would have let admit him, however....  

Xan, gelderland wo 25/4, 12.56

Hoezo are Aruba fatherland of macamba-familie of of the ditch the??  

Jannie, Ermelo wo 25/4, 12.57

I am it once with the minority. Okay, that gives birth is possibly good in its do not think, do leave and. But those oh this way important facts stay away. What nou if nevertheless appears that he has not done it? Okay, it is then a nasty gozer but I know there still a couple which is that. And those people do not grant I really the condemnation which takes place now with regard to Joran. He should have done it eventually, however, and this ends up. To lock up, for always. Furthermore rapidly forget nothing and HIM. Up to that time innocently for me.

By, Amsterdam wo 25/4, 13.04

Where you hear nobody concerning; the perilous stromingen around the island Aruba, if your s'nachts with your dronken head will swim are the chance very large that you can swim no longer to the island.

Gerda van Schalen, Rijswijk wo 25/4, 13.16

Its so-called zelfkennis have been lain also and he says himself that he lies still, every day. Thus, those words have been lain, thus he always speaks truth? Or does he lie concerning all other matter? Or he the assassin is not weet I also.

Peter, them to the rijn wo 25/4, 13.17

Weet or you that real are peter but you will not have also vermoedens. You once are able examine if there geestesziekten in that family sit, are hereditary, he seems me who also someone can explode all of a sudden. Why do not eavesdrop on you him further with modern equipment, he talks there fixed, thus is ie probably, however. Then you have unlawfully obtained proof, for the Netherlands, make you a retransmission in America. You are like always the hope of many peter, more people such as you must be!!

Valentijn, Aerdenhout wo 25/4, 13.22

After the delivery of peter R. freeze I have been persuaded of it that these boy are guilty. Its father has contact or operative at the court and has has been helped with to all leugens which has told Joran. To the lie auscultator I would say this way. The parents of Nathalie are entitled to truth, because these people go by a hel!  

Stalemate, Franeker wo 25/4, 13.22

Bastard! everyone can realise clearly your face and you look of bandit that you are there, who you are the one there that in the deep water of the Caribbean sea that people gegooied by the sharks totally have let eat up, therefore to no licham no offence such as your papi said. And now come escape you here in Netherlands? Slake! Everyone weet it on Aruba!  

lulu, almelo wo 25/4, 13.27

Peter r freezes has already shown that there no reet is correct of this tale of Joran the father van Joran is what concerns that also accessary. I them with first the plane extradite to the USAS and let him show its frankness there but ipv on state costs study to will.  

Michel, Deventer wo 25/4, 13.29

Look but to its eyes and then weet you that this character not virtue. A snotneus lifted concerning the horse and its ouwe lord are not much are better seen optrden in this matter.

Cees, Hoofddorp wo 25/4, 13.45

jaja, he is nevertheless a pathological liar??!!

Annette,  wo 25/4, 13.46

Where are Natalie!? Peter r freezes seen, it is correct not entirely in the fam v.d. closed.... Unfortunately too little proof.

Janneke, Amsterdam wo 25/4, 13.53

he, LN and mariah and brandy. weleens in Aruba are or of hear say. There also normal people, who must work rapidly for their existence, live. Right does not judge concerning a country where certain people have the power will there once to if have money, then you talk, however, differently. AYO lailah

lailah, Rotterdam wo 25/4, 13.54

What a nonsense responses!! how you can see nou by means of the TV to someone his face if he is guilty. If he is really a pathological liar then means that nevertheless correct that he can hide it well. Fact remains that there is no proof. Tuurlijk he a nipple is that he has used her whereas he did not find her real nice and her has left vervolgens there behind but that does not prove nevertheless that he her what has put on.  

Femke, them to pine rijn wo 25/4, 14.01

that disturbed head of this gozer says heartless enough psychopaat. Aruba is corrupt, hence that these walk around still rather idiot its time come still.

bianca, spijkenisse wo 25/4, 14.01

((continued))

« Last Edit: Today at 04:48:38 PM by WorldJOURNIER »  Report to moderator    Logged  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Natalee Holloway Timeline Detailing Persons, Known Crimes Suspects & Lies
Boycott  All  Aruba+Dutch  goods+services  until Natalee+The Truth+Justice are  All  Secured

WorldJOURNIER
WorldJOURNIER

Re: Responses from readers to the 4-25-07 "Telegraaf" article
« Reply #104 on: Today at 04:27:36 PM »  

((continued))

Ah, look nou... herd of people answer. No lijk, no proof and nevertheless already condemn. The Netherlands on its narrowest. He is innocent to the opposite has been proved. Unfortunately it is a Dutchman, because was it a North African then it suddenly discrimination would be. Pffffffffff

Ven, Moordrecht wo 25/4, 14.09

I can only hope that he later himself gets for the and that with that the same happens

pia, schiedam wo 25/4, 14.28

Fortunately have we in the Netherlands no seeming jurisdiction. "he has done it, I weet it certainly" "you sees nevertheless to his complete attitude that he more weet". These are judgements which perhaps well doing to in the kroeg but fortunately not in the court. As long as is no proof against this man, decisive there, he is innocent, how guilty he can come also on you concerning.

By, Utrecht wo 25/4, 14.31

And I remain still that Natalee's mother himself of this matter afweet more!!  

Sacha, arnhem wo 25/4, 14.33

he believes himself in its frankness indicates that he lies therefore he believes in its debt. Where them joran??? are where have you its done? where have you its gelaten? become it once time that you anonymously indicate where they is?? we know nevertheless that you t is liar who you are. you deserve no book and no pride on the TV how them that has been possible do is and remains a riddle. Where them??? are

deb, alkmaar wo 25/4, 14.33

Seems me simple: everything where he says yes on as no consider, and the other way around!  

wendy,  wo 25/4, 14.35

What says a real lord! A beautiful meid behind to leave on the range! Pitifully those Joran!Maar are yes, its pappie is of course a judge, thus he hides himself behind its pappie. A real lord says what effectively has happened Joran is idioot!En its father ooK!Dit type guests can people do disappear of this surface of the earth. AND unfortunately that the arubaanse mafkezen participates to this. OPhangen which Joran!

Ryan, The Hague wo 25/4, 14.38

That vent does not go by rail and if it my for the had been he already no more book could have written!

haje, arnhem wo 25/4, 14.42

It is terrible irritating kereltje with a large mouth. You can well see that that watje shit is spoiled. Bah, what a repugnant character is those Joran. He wants only publicity for the vrouwtjes.

Svenlo, Venlo wo 25/4, 14.50

Nobody is guilty to the opposite is proved. That is of course where! But you must see that head!! I get simply the shivers of that gozer. And from its action at the world twists by pale absolutely no (thought) emotion. I put mn money on guilty!!  

Guido, Waalwijk wo 25/4, 14.58

he lies that he it itself believes you can see to its eyes

coolen, mierlo wo 25/4, 15.00

I get there nothing of what he says, firstly he has gone because he could get nevertheless no sex, afterwards them, however, zex have had says he what a vaporous tale of a profession liar

patrick, oss wo 25/4, 15.00

If he lies still is that book large lie also 1.. Therefore what has it for sense... He is not correct.

Annemarie, papendrecht wo 25/4, 15.03

Yes and that he has not done it he lies also. That is almost only truth on which he can be caught.

Henk, Leiden wo 25/4, 15.06

What exaggerated attention. Someone has sometimes thought of that she does not want be found?? if it was a little girl from Aruba you had heard nothing concerning. But because it is American, it is terribly important. But is yes, in America everything exaggerated.

linda, Rotterdam wo 25/4, 15.08

Joran have assassinated Nathalie, and its father is medeplichig. That night the father its tel. was interminably occupied, next day said he no matter to right, no lijk.  

Perla, Alkmaar. wo 25/4, 15.11

What a narrow boy. Must watch we.

Eric, Meppel wo 25/4, 15.13

Joran, why you did not come outside to then peter r freeze your door stood in arnhem? You continued only glance at by the window. He had a photograph of you and Natalee together, and YOU have to to geknutsel with that photograph let prove to be that your good with each other you weet complete well what you did little girl with that poor, but you continue lie that you it is not..

Sanne, arnhem wo 25/4, 15.14

A dangerous crazy person who belongs in the Pieterbaancentrum instead of on school. If you can lie that you it itself believes are you pathalogische a liar and therefore psychiatric patient. He can much damage cause before he is still forced be able be treated!  

French, The Hague wo 25/4, 15.25

@"Karel in Venlo: A "nipple" is the vent who asks such a question; a "hufter" is the one who answers the question.

M. Versluis, Utrecht wo 25/4, 15.30

I have real compassion with him, people are simply jealous that he comes from a family with money, there its no proofs only people who conduct a practising witchcraft huntings. Rather of those narrow Kalpoe broertjes would think which to be not have been driven this way fresh, them, however, after them Joran have brought at home and what has happened then? Missing that. Joran its father is as a matter of fact also of justice hear he a good education has had.

Hoarse, Ede wo 25/4, 15.31

The way looks at this gozer from its eyes on the photograph says much. I must think immediately of mentally distorted spirit, such as jacket Nicholson in the film "The shining", but do not give him 100 per cent debt to that because it can a birth deviation be, unless these Joran with drugs were busy. Is there as a matter of fact vast psychiatric researches are for this case?

J.J. Chan, The Hague wo 25/4, 15.33

to take up that hawks, is not trust. Still more awful is its father who bribes people.  

Peter R. freezes, hilversum wo 25/4, 15.46

that pluis is not with this guest becomes clear from its responses three hours with her is and then only leave behind her?! she did not be frightened all in obscurity lag behind on for its unknown spot?! they must you in pakistan or Morocco let interrogate then we will see where you remain with your leugens!!!!

dirk, Amsterdam wo 25/4, 15.47

He Pepijn V, possibly something for you as a next project?

sandro, geneve wo 25/4, 15.51

How does the day book of a pathological liar see? I find it sickening that correctly the telegraph brings it again in the attention on the day that this puber publishes its autobiography. What is the percentage that the telegraph receives for these media attention. Supports everyone who it reads and this way this liar is not implicated to solving this drama.

l, t wo 25/4, 15.58

I live already a number of years in the USAS and this matter with much interest have followed. I do not understand that this matter cannot be solved, am probably with the fact make as lot of am made a mess there with the proof material. A thing is certainly, these Joran will be complete life concerning its shoulder must look at because the family is not glad.

KV, NYC, USAS wo 25/4, 16.00

You are 17 years and you have no sense in sex; that is a lie!

a, b wo 25/4, 16.01

To its head to see on the photograph, I do not trust him already... but what thought you of a lie auscultator, come you also much to the weet. And differently it beats you there nevertheless from..
Where we passing away, in this verrrotte country

wo 25/4, 16.01

People, late that boy! If he is guilty, then he are condemned. If he guilty, he his life long this must carry with. Why always but immediately with your mostly unfounded opinion are ready? I weet or he has not done it. I have no mensenkennis, thus is not possible also aa<<<<<<<< snip >>>>>>>>

Ah, we lie all. Have a thick package on our kerfstok and already too gladly love the hammer the opperrechter in handen.!Klassiek example. Everywhere island "can happen on" temptation. Young people, which think that they are possible everything and can because they have their monthly menstruatie already and a barb in the throat (large meid, large puber)Niet knowing that a ongeluk in each hoekje hides.

Winston F.,  wo 25/4, 16.27

I have never experienced a kerel who lies screw with a little girl, and then no sex says want. He is as guilty as a canary

fuckem, Aruba wo 25/4, 16.38

An incredible tale. That does not lie what says he himself, finds I that that person, zooveel media get attention. For its sale of the book. A liar suffocates in its own leugens not still just as rapidly realm wants become by rotboek.

H., Weesp wo 25/4, 16.38

I am of it holy persuade that he the heefd.of, however, done that he there much more of weet. He says himself that he a liar is a sick liar therefore iver its frankness he also lie he says it itself very incredible.  

beb,  wo 25/4, 17.15

insipid hear, all responses. If you sit in narrow you make nou once strange jumps. Bowl firstly with rock-hard proof for you cuts down oordel. Innocent till proven guilty.  

Roeland, USAS wo 25/4, 17.19

I have understood that the house of the vd. Slootjes on Aruba has not been properly examined by frustration of justice/assistant right vd. closed. If that was swiftly done there perhaps proof had been found thinks I by means of ongebluste plasters however each track can be missing.

Dolf, almere wo 25/4, 17.32

Aruba has acted generally well, nobody kicks above the laws! You are innocent until proven guilty. Be glad that the island does not yield under American media busy, small island but quite brave. One does not have forget that this does not occur seldom on the island, therefore experience has the authorities. Concerning corrupt spoken, I know absolutely no country which is not corrupt. Netherlands are even very corrupt, I must but call only the construction fraud!

The winter, Rotterdam wo 25/4, 17.32

He says: she wanted more but if you are pathologically liar say you in fact: I wanted more (but they not) and then am them but just as will sleep. There give but a beam to Joran, there always a waas of verdachtmaking will give yourself gone to continue hang and eventually you nevertheless account.

Rob, Hengelo wo 25/4, 17.56

Perhaps natalie will swim s"nachts are! I know the Antilles, have lived there and I can you insure that you do not have will swim in the night ivm stromingen and sharks!

jan willem, arnhem wo 25/4, 18.29

He is the assassin, he stood confessed as opvliegend and spoiled, he took along super the little girl to the range and assassinated its then they no sex wants, it were probable the 2 brothers also. The father has helped, and 2 days were stuck they, becoming afterwards by to the father properly to geinstrueerd. Those other boys have got probable money to because be silent and that them also must they were accessary. The little girl has been dumped in sea, the mother of Joran was then a wreck and whined  

Diantha of of the more, almere wo 25/4, 18.31

VOlgens me is he simply guilty! But well pa had good funktie at justice on Aruba and he is a Dutchman. There sometimes more often eyes are near gripped. Dutch doctors who there the affair on purpose faken. For money is everything buy there.

Renard Hemerink, Rotterdam wo 25/4, 18.31

we go today no real sex have want I have tomorrow test examination thunder nevertheless on man I have never this way, n lul tale heard joke maker incomprehensiblely that someone can become come gone bewijst natural, however, all that with money buy being justice awake because such people make you simply ridiculous

piet, westervoort wo 25/4, 18.40

Dronken, beautiful meid on the range, dirtily feel and then no sex wants therefore liar. Surinamese friends, Surinamese head commissioner who was wrong at Bouterse therefore no honest research by the police force. Father important, Caribbean island therefore gets away you. Once an offender always an offender, therefore hou your yet-delicate but from its buurt.

A.Godett, Curacao wo 25/4, 18.59

You are real geestesziek if you only leave behind at night a woman and then still a dronken woman on the range. Because of this I that he zowieso are jointly responsable for its disappearance find and be punished must.  

katja, Bonaire wo 25/4, 19.58

Completely, door-en-door spoiled rijkelui's kindje infect that only breathes at the gratie of his parents and tars on what they have performed social life in t and have built. What repugnant proleetje: try his slide responsibility by means of the media and financial gewin victim who lives still always in uncertainty.. to obtain concerning the backs of the parents of t No, that will still far kick t in t to live!  

Dirk brouwer, dordrecht  wo 25/4, 20.13

And why we do it have about this still? Only because the Holloways a lot of media attention have been possible buy and without some pardon people without also but a greintje proof accusing. Nicely such a profile sketch with all that lies; concerning the civil lawsuit (tightened by the Holloways) in the US then where he has been clearred you hear all of a sudden nobody more...

P. Looyenga, amersfoort wo 25/4, 20.46

Joran you can tell truth better, then a book to write, once comes truth above table. By this assassination gedoe Aruba damage has incurred. After your study you can stay away ordinary of this island. Aruba is not you birth island. Thus stay away.

G.R., Amstelveen wo 25/4, 20.50

that from the beginning already this way, once a liar, always a liar was

bob, bib wo 25/4, 21.01

Everyone whom the matter a beetje has followed can see that the onus of proof has there AGAINST Joran larger than the doubt and he himself after has been looked by his leugens. He had been honest then ófwel nothing to the hand had been, he had confessed ófwel and the subject had been now also concluded. The fact that father Vd closed to visit of high judicially a person had placed, exactly the morning before there a searching will speak be done also volumes... dirty little matter.

Cut, groningen wo 25/4, 21.28

I do not understand a thing still. Here too in the US mother obtains Holloway at time and wijle still the TV. But never I have its or of hear express its family members also but a word of criticism on the accompaniment. There were more than 40 parents and teachers as chaperonnes to Aruba. Where were those people then Natalee and co busy was the complete drink evening in the casino itself and vervolgens also still left the hotel? It is easier all debt direction send Aruba.

Bert of the Flier, Parker CO USAS wo 25/4, 21.29

I continue find it narrow gluiperdje, hoezo, a day book written and then as book to publish, this are simply a attempt people of it persuade that he nothing with disappearance (assassination?) to do has had, but I do not believe that he is this way innocent such as he occurs

Yvonne, Ede wo 25/4, 22.18

Report to moderator    Logged  

The Natalee Holloway Timeline Detailing Persons, Known Crimes Suspects & Lies
Boycott  All  Aruba+Dutch  goods+services  until Natalee+The Truth+Justice are  All  Secured

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 25, 2007, 06:19:27 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

UH OH !!!!! Cool

thanks again JORAN

keep talking JERKWEED

So that would be from what time about 1:00 to 4:00 or 1:30 to 4:30.  He arrived at CnC's about 12:30.

Is this 3 hours from the time she got in the car.

I hope him and his father drops dead.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: April 25, 2007, 06:23:14 PM »

Quote from: "San"

UH OH !!!!! Cool

thanks again JORAN

keep talking JERKWEED

So that would be from what time about 1:00 to 4:00 or 1:30 to 4:30.  He arrived at CnC's about 12:30.

either way its a problem for SLOOT JERK  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 25, 2007, 06:24:48 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"

He needs to:

and then

GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL Mad

J4N- did he apologize? I didn't see anywhere where he said 'I'm sorry'.. all he said was he apologizes. That doesn't look like an apology to me... and by the way, why is he apologizing? I guess for leaving Natalee on the beach and lying his ass off?

He says he's innocent, so again, why is he hyperventilating if he has nothing to feel guilty about?

The person that should be apologizing is Paulus Van Der Sloot for screwing everyone around and NOT doing the right thing, which would have been committing suicide, and then burying himself and then digging himself up and reburying himself and then finally setting himself on fire and reburying himself over at the Moko Dump. I'd be happy with that, but I can only speak for myself.

I bet Beth would like to see more reburying and more lighting himself on fire.

After that walking home and throwing himself down his own cesspool.

I would be happy with all the above also.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 25, 2007, 06:26:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"

UH OH !!!!! Cool

thanks again JORAN

keep talking JERKWEED

either way its a problem for SLOOT JERK  Cool

I agree.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: April 25, 2007, 06:28:35 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Blood Money.. This Punk needs to be taken down!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more *******, someone is going to sick of his shlt and bust a cap in his azz.  When that happens, the drinks are on me!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: April 25, 2007, 06:29:29 PM »

Very interesting comments. Thanks for posting those *******!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: April 25, 2007, 06:29:58 PM »

If Joran really said that he was with Natalee for 3 hours that could be his first major blunder in these interviews.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: April 25, 2007, 06:30:34 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "*******"
Blood Money.. This Punk needs to be taken down!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more *******, someone is going to sick of his shlt and bust a cap in his azz.  When that happens, the drinks are on me!

I'll get the second round, Indy.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: April 25, 2007, 06:36:08 PM »

Well, even with just a Babelfish translation, the Dutch comments
appear to be massively NEGATIVE AGAINST THE SPORTER.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: April 25, 2007, 06:38:27 PM »

NEWSFLASH   ---  NEWSFLASH

rumor circulating that JORANS BOOK will be used for TOILET PAPER

bout the only thing its good for  Cool

Laughing
  Well.. he needs to keep on talking.. cause he sure has made himself look like a bigger ass then he already is.  Heck.. read RU and even some of THEM said something simliar.  ROFL  Pretty bad huh? '
  Wonder how long before he spills the beans about his POPPA.
One thing I could always agree with, Rob and San and a few others.. that Joran is covering for his dad. Oh I do think JVDS and K@ and others were involved BUT I think when the bad thing happened.. Natalee was in the presence of PVDS.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: April 25, 2007, 06:57:44 PM »

*******.. TY for posting that.  A few stuck out for me.

Its day will come once, up to on that day he always concerning its back must look at. And honesty lasts longest. If he has been then told a real man he truth and takes he is punished. How someone cannot understand such as he what the parents of that little girl to feel. What if he gets ever children and it same happens with is kids.

H, vault Len - Belgium
wo 25/4, 10.53

Exactly. what if Joran does have a kid someday? And Anita and Sweaty Ass are granparents and this happens to them?  I agree with this poster.. yes the day WILL come.
  Also like the post where someone called Joran a HUFTER..  LOL wonder WTH that means?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 25, 2007, 07:22:30 PM »

Angie-Urban Dictionary says :
1.     hufter     
   17 up, 2 down    

This is a word commonly used in the TV Soap Neighbours. It is mainly used by a rather attractive and funny young chappy, called Scott Timmons. He normally calls people this when they have acted in an inapropriate mannor, e.g. when Boyd got with his girlfriend serena

Scott - dont be such a spiggin hufter
Dilan - spiggin cake taker

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 25, 2007, 07:24:01 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
*******.. TY for posting that.  A few stuck out for me.

H, vault Len - Belgium
wo 25/4, 10.53

Exactly. what if Joran does have a kid someday? And Anita and Sweaty Ass are granparents and this happens to them?  I agree with this poster.. yes the day WILL come.
  Also like the post where someone called Joran a HUFTER..  LOL wonder WTH that means?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: April 25, 2007, 07:24:53 PM »

I have to run out for a few hours, will be back later.  I'll unlock the next thread just in case.  You guys can move yourselves if you reach page 50 OK?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: April 25, 2007, 07:26:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I have to run out for a few hours, will be back later.  I'll unlock the next thread just in case.  You guys can move yourselves if you reach page 50 OK?

Okay.  Thanks for leaving us with that image  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.